Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hi, first of all thank you for this nice mod, I have been using it since it was out for LE and now for SE.

EDIT: The following applies to the SE version, I will take this comment there. Sorry for the annoyance.

I noticed when starting SE from a clean save in Jorrvaskr chambers, enslavement of sleeping Aela works like a charm, while Njada dialogue after cloning never shows up.

If I save immediately after loading the clean file and reload, it works.

Is that due to some mixing in the startup phase? Or should I worry?

Mods used are : All DLC, SkyUI, FNIS, SexLab, Zaz8, PAHE, in this order and nothing more all with SE.

TrollAutoKill

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi, first of all thank you for this nice mod, I have been using it since it was out for LE and now for SE.

EDIT: The following applies to the SE version, I will take this comment there. Sorry for the annoyance.

I noticed when starting SE from a clean save in Jorrvaskr chambers, enslavement of sleeping Aela works like a charm, while Njada dialogue after cloning never shows up.

If I save immediately after loading the clean file and reload, it works.

Is that due to some mixing in the startup phase? Or should I worry?

Mods used are : All DLC, SkyUI, FNIS, SexLab, Zaz8, PAHE, in this order and nothing more all with SE.

TrollAutoKill

sounds weird but ya got me there, maybe was just too close to adding the mod

Hello all.

Thank  you for sharing the mod. I don't like the idea of slavery at all but I do love the idea of "reforming" bandits and other baddies to be more useful to society and themselves.

I've read through some of the information and since I suck, I couldn't find the info I was looking for. Can someone tell me how to train your slaves? More importantly how to get them to respect you. I heard it has to do with whipping them every once in a while to get them to listen to you (which I don't like doing but whatever), but I am not so sure how it works. I can see the sex stats go up when I fuck them which is pretty self explanatory but I can't really seem to train any other stat no matter what I so.

My idea is to turn my slaves around and make them respectable followers or workers in my abode (I love them fact you can rename them). I also want to get them to not just respect me but like me as well, sort of like I am rehabilitating them instead of abusing them for my satisfaction (if you're into that I am not knocking ya, you do you man).

I am using the Paradise Halls reborn, PAH home sweet home and PAH and you get a slave. Is there another mod I need to further train them? is there a condition I haven't met? How exactly does training work?

Thank you.

4 hours ago, klarthlester said:

Hello all.

Thank  you for sharing the mod. I don't like the idea of slavery at all but I do love the idea of "reforming" bandits and other baddies to be more useful to society and themselves.

I've read through some of the information and since I suck, I couldn't find the info I was looking for. Can someone tell me how to train your slaves? More importantly how to get them to respect you. I heard it has to do with whipping them every once in a while to get them to listen to you (which I don't like doing but whatever), but I am not so sure how it works. I can see the sex stats go up when I fuck them which is pretty self explanatory but I can't really seem to train any other stat no matter what I so.

My idea is to turn my slaves around and make them respectable followers or workers in my abode (I love them fact you can rename them). I also want to get them to not just respect me but like me as well, sort of like I am rehabilitating them instead of abusing them for my satisfaction (if you're into that I am not knocking ya, you do you man).

I am using the Paradise Halls reborn, PAH home sweet home and PAH and you get a slave. Is there another mod I need to further train them? is there a condition I haven't met? How exactly does training work?

Thank you.

help files included for better explanation

4 hours ago, klarthlester said:

... Can someone tell me how to train your slaves? More importantly how to get them to respect you...

...I also want to get them to not just respect me but like me as well,

Greetings,

In the 'O.k. slave' menu, you can tell them to start addressing you properly. You need some minimal amount of obedience for this to show up. This will raise respect whenever you talk to them again and tell them 'I though I told you to address me properly'.

Beating on them will raise obedience.

Chaining them down with 'I'm going to make sure you stay here' will raise pose as well as obedience.

I usually take a slave with me on quests and chain them down near the entrance. Check to make sure they are addressing me properly and have victory sex from time to time. Gradually this raises their stats. When they hit 70 obedience, in HSH they can train other slaves.

As far as getting them to like you, I have a mod where I can give gifts to NPCs. I give them some mead and they like me. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495. You can try Relationship Dialogue Overhaul to change their affinity towards you too. I'm not sure if giving them something to wear will increase affinity but the dialogue seems to point in that direction.

Good luck.

18 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Greetings,

In the 'O.k. slave' menu, you can tell them to start addressing you properly. You need some minimal amount of obedience for this to show up. This will raise respect whenever you talk to them again and tell them 'I though I told you to address me properly'.

Beating on them will raise obedience.

Chaining them down with 'I'm going to make sure you stay here' will raise pose as well as obedience.

I usually take a slave with me on quests and chain them down near the entrance. Check to make sure they are addressing me properly and have victory sex from time to time. Gradually this raises their stats. When they hit 70 obedience, in HSH they can train other slaves.

As far as getting them to like you, I have a mod where I can give gifts to NPCs. I give them some mead and they like me. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495. You can try Relationship Dialogue Overhaul to change their affinity towards you too. I'm not sure if giving them something to wear will increase affinity but the dialogue seems to point in that direction.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your answer. I certainly seen their stats go up now that I am taking them with me. Some of them their anger has increased but I don't really know why. It's been a trip taking them with me and keeping them safe from Dragons, I really like that feeling of protecting them from harm.

How do I get them to raise in respect? also, what about that morality stat? does that mean anything?

Does anyone know if this mod works with Hearthfire Extended and Additions to Lakeview Heljarchen and Windstad SE?  There's mention of a dungeon at lakeview, but I don't know how it will affect the Lakeview homestead. 

I'm looking to install this but don't quite understand how it fits in with with the world space.  I'm just not sure of any other cell locations, buildings, ... ect.  

I tried to find the original mod on Nexus but it's gone.  I did find a Polish translation and looked at the screen shots and saw "Slave Way Manor" on a map near Morthal.  

I may have missed it, but I can't find a list of physical structures and locations for training to take place in.

This mod looks like fun. Rehabilitate Bandits! ?

3 minutes ago, remodel said:

Does anyone know if this mod works with Hearthfire Extended and Additions to Lakeview Heljarchen and Windstad SE?  There's mention of a dungeon at lakeview, but I don't know how it will affect the Lakeview homestead. 

I'm looking to install this but don't quite understand how it fits in with with the world space.  I'm just not sure of any other cell locations, buildings, ... ect.  

I tried to find the original mod on Nexus but it's gone.  I did find a Polish translation and looked at the screen shots and saw "Slave Way Manor" on a map near Morthal.  

I may have missed it, but I can't find a list of physical structures and locations for training to take place in.

This mod looks like fun. Rehabilitate Bandits! ?

Ignore anything on Nexus (or related) that says it's for this mod. It will be out of date and will crash you game.

There is a dungeon esp available with the PAHE files. It will be found in the basement of Lakeview Manor. As you mentioned the Hearthfire Extended is superior and also is found in the basement of the Hearthfire Homes. There is an entryway into the extensions where the niche for your coffin (should you build a home as a vampire) is. The coffin is then moved further into the dungeon in Hearthfire Extended.

I am unfamiliar with the other mods that you mentioned. However, if you try PAHE let me also recommend two mods by Musje: Home Sweet Home (which adds more uses for slaves in all your homes (not just the Hearthfire ones) and And You Get A Slave (which adds a functional slave economy - that is, buying and selling slaves).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Ignore anything on Nexus (or related) that says it's for this mod. It will be out of date and will crash you game.

There is a dungeon esp available with the PAHE files. It will be found in the basement of Lakeview Manor. As you mentioned the Hearthfire Extended is superior and also is found in the basement of the Hearthfire Homes. There is an entryway into the extensions where the niche for your coffin (should you build a home as a vampire) is. The coffin is then moved further into the dungeon in Hearthfire Extended.

I am unfamiliar with the other mods that you mentioned. However, if you try PAHE let me also recommend two mods by Musje: Home Sweet Home (which adds more uses for slaves in all your homes (not just the Hearthfire ones) and And You Get A Slave (which adds a functional slave economy - that is, buying and selling slaves).

Thanks much!  I'm going to try it out.

Just now, bruchka said:

Hi development mods!!!

Thank you very much for mod,

I have problem is save game with PAHE 7.5.1
After 50 slot and continued with page 2, game don't save and don't work autosave
Please help!!!

In version 7.4.1 all is good, only work in version 7.5.1

yo, i was hoping you could make an update for the spanish translation, i found someone managed to translate your mod in nexus mods comunity but now it does not work propperly due to the new patch 7.5 by the way it wasn't me i just got lucky to find the mod there this is the link i hope you can help me when you have the time

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99537?tab=files&file_id=1000305835

Hi Clifton

Not sure if this is by design or not but I noticed that there are a few issues in regards to respect in PAH. when slaves reach a certain level of respect (60ish) they stop being disrespectful all together. That may be fine for just PAH but I'm using AYGAS and HSH as an extension to PAH. Prices of slaves sold in those mods are dependent on the PAH stats of a slave.  Not being able to train slaves past 60 respect greatly limits the prices I can fetch for the "meat" I'm selling.

Also. Something that might be related, I noticed that the 'I told you to address me correctly' dialogue option doesn't always show when it should and at times it shows when it shouldn't. For example at times when a slave greats me with "what do you need my thane" it shows up, but at times when they greet me with a simple "yes?" or "what do you need"  it doesn't.

8 hours ago, EuDovahkiin said:

yo, i was hoping you could make an update for the spanish translation, i found someone managed to translate your mod in nexus mods comunity but now it does not work propperly due to the new patch 7.5 by the way it wasn't me i just got lucky to find the mod there this is the link i hope you can help me when you have the time

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99537?tab=files&file_id=1000305835

sorry i can't help translate to other languages, but i did notice the description on the page links the original paradise halls and not pahe...nexus removed paradise halls and its going to take some time before i can repost it

5 hours ago, ExampleJohn said:

Not sure if this is by design or not but I noticed that there are a few issues in regards to respect in PAH. when slaves reach a certain level of respect (60ish) they stop being disrespectful all together.

its by design that becomes more rare

5 hours ago, ExampleJohn said:

Also. Something that might be related, I noticed that the 'I told you to address me correctly' dialogue option doesn't always show when it should and at times it shows when it shouldn't. For example at times when a slave greats me with "what do you need my thane" it shows up, but at times when they greet me with a simple "yes?" or "what do you need"  it doesn't.

its a known bug, but the only fix i can find for that is to reset the slave from mcm....and even that doesn't always fix it

Thanks for this amazing mod Been using it for a year now , I always had that issue when the slave lose her name (just the slaves who's following me ) but I didn't care about it , but I started a new game a week ago and off installed this mod and the issue still there I thought (now the the mod updated it should fix this issue now) but I surprised that it's still there , so what I'm asking for is there any fix for it ? And I've Mia layer mod read its not compatible but thats from 2016 I guess 

USING 7.5.0 WIP BASIC INSTALL 

For some reasons the new version breaks all npcs dialuge when talking to then 

55 minutes ago, KING2757 said:

Thanks for this amazing mod Been using it for a year now , I always had that issue when the slave lose her name (just the slaves who's following me ) but I didn't care about it , but I started a new game a week ago and off installed this mod and the issue still there I thought (now the the mod updated it should fix this issue now) but I surprised that it's still there , so what I'm asking for is there any fix for it ? And I've Mia layer mod read its not compatible but thats from 2016 I guess 

USING 7.5.0 WIP BASIC INSTALL 

For some reasons the new version breaks all npcs dialuge when talking to then 

yes, the incompatibilty is old, but the fix for that is a separate patch on the download page. its not pre-packed with pahe cuz its mia's lair that needs to stop messing with pahe slaves, so the patch changes the mias lair npc scanner behaviors to recognize pahe slaves and skip over them

49 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, the incompatibilty is old, but the fix for that is a separate patch on the download page. its not pre-packed with pahe cuz its mia's lair that needs to stop messing with pahe slaves, so the patch changes the mias lair npc scanner behaviors to recognize pahe slaves and skip over them

Thanks for the reply  , so just to be sure I need the patch for mia's lair and that's it ? I'm using 7.5.0 WIP BASIC INSTALL  (For SSE) will it work for this version ?

4 hours ago, KING2757 said:

Thanks for the reply  , so just to be sure I need the patch for mia's lair and that's it ? I'm using 7.5.0 WIP BASIC INSTALL  (For SSE) will it work for this version ?

well the mias lair patch is all you need to fix that bug with name loss on slaves while using miaslair, but you should also update your pahe and be sure to get the sse version of miaslair patch....maislair 7.0 has enough script changes that it could cause harm to mais lair to run the older patch

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

well the mias lair patch is all you need to fix that bug with name loss on slaves while using miaslair, but you should also update your pahe and be sure to get the sse version of miaslair patch....maislair 7.0 has enough script changes that it could cause harm to mais lair to run the older patch

I do have Mias lair 7.1h but not this mod (the last version)  cuz it caused the npcs to lose there dialogue at the greetings (after pressing E for talking ) , and after some playing I noticed the slave who's following me didn't lose her name till now , just at the beginning when I told here to follow me I hope it fixed himself but I'll get the patch for see ofc just to make sure it doesn't happen again 

7 hours ago, KING2757 said:

I do have Mias lair 7.1h but not this mod (the last version)  cuz it caused the npcs to lose there dialogue at the greetings (after pressing E for talking ) , and after some playing I noticed the slave who's following me didn't lose her name till now , just at the beginning when I told here to follow me I hope it fixed himself but I'll get the patch for see ofc just to make sure it doesn't happen again 

ok, i'll check the updated mias lair for any changes to the patch scripts

8 hours ago, KING2757 said:

rechecked the patch against the update and found no changes to the effected scripts as long as you use the sexlab sexslave patch and not the flower girls love slaves patch