Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

CliftonJD,  Glad to see the updates I been waiting for :) Glad to test them, mainly the respect thing and if once combat it 100 or 100+ the slaves fall back and do not jump into the combats freely on their own.

Also have users still getting the issue not being able to talk to a slave where the slave name does not show up with a cross hair hover over the NPC?

My quick fix has been to open the slave list click on the known slave name and scroll down to rename and those tags are all blank?
second then click rename, I usually put the same name back in and hit enter, then back in game you can hover over NPC and able to see NPC name and talk to them again.

Not sure why it happens here and there, I have not found a direct pattern yet or what influences it yet.

I have seen this same behavior in game and assume it is a mod conflict. It happens to me only when the slave is instructed to fight while I am using a multi folower mod and have a follower along. I assume this is a conflict with a follower mod but as I already employ a work around I see it happen very little now. My answer is to never have slaves fight for me if i have a follower in my party. If I am traveling with follower I train slaves in combat by telling them to fight for me and immediately posing them or tying them up. If left in this way they will train in fighting and posing at the same time and no "Blank Name glitch" does not occur for me. Again I assume it has something to do with multi follower mods and faction ranks but I am not sure.

Edited by netruss1964
4 hours ago, ragnam said:

CliftonJD,  Glad to see the updates I been waiting for :) Glad to test them, mainly the respect thing and if once combat it 100 or 100+ the slaves fall back and do not jump into the combats freely on their own.

Also have users still getting the issue not being able to talk to a slave where the slave name does not show up with a cross hair hover over the NPC?

My quick fix has been to open the slave list click on the known slave name and scroll down to rename and those tags are all blank?
second then click rename, I usually put the same name back in and hit enter, then back in game you can hover over NPC and able to see NPC name and talk to them again.

Not sure why it happens here and there, I have not found a direct pattern yet or what influences it yet.

last i was aware it was mostly an issue with miaslair, patch for it is now provided on the download page

27 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

last i was aware it was mostly an issue with miaslair, patch for it is now provided on the download page

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I have seen this same behavior in game and assume it is a mod conflict. It happens to me only when the slave is instructed to fight while I am using a multi folower mod and have a follower along. I assume this is a conflict with a follower mod but as I already employ a work around I see it happen very little now. My answer is to never have slaves fight for me if i have a follower in my party. If I am traveling with follower I train slaves in combat by telling them to fight for me and immediately posing them or tying them up. If left in this way they will train in fighting and posing at the same time and no "Blank Name glitch" does not occur for me. Again I assume it has something to do with multi follower mods and faction ranks but I am not sure.

Miaslair? never heard of it. + I use EFF and let slaves fight on their own.

But just food for thought I have around 80 slave slots in PAHE or HSH mod. I was not able to put a finger exactly on when I command one of my slave to dance for me from let dance again or something like that and cut it short or fast travel out of the area. what I can say is my heavy mod starts to load or extra mods running the pc has to catch up on the NPCs entering my area or leaving and when I turn to talk to them to change outfits because I am testing physics xml values (testing clothed and unclothed then fast travel to reset that xml file values changes) . That is when I notice I have to wait a minute or two for the NPC name to reappear. And if it does not reappear my last resort is to just rename their name to their name again and all is good.

I thought in PAHE slave rebuild list (reset pahe) would take the value of the name like "Ulla" which can be seen via console command on NPC values or even held in the PAHE MCM slave list prior to clicking the Rename option. I assumed if that value is there, my question is that what rebuild slave list is doing? if not maybe add it in to grab that floated name and rename the slave again if some noob users can not do work arounds.

Edited by ragnam
19 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

.beta tests so far have shown in 8.0 the bandit double no longer suffers naked bandit bug with the above toggle on a clean save

so far only slaves sold to aygas still suffer the bug, but i think aygas slaves might be random to have the bug or not. so far it seems to keep the worn outfit they have for some slaves and strip them to naked outfit for others and i haven't tested home sweet home yet

29 minutes ago, ragnam said:

I thought in PAHE slave rebuild list (reset pahe) would take the value of the name like "Ulla" which can be seen via console command on NPC values

never tried rebooting pahe with a slave in the list who's name was lost and haven't had any to test it on for ages. interesting idea tho if you'd like to try it

12 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

never tried rebooting pahe with a slave in the list who's name was lost and haven't had any to test it on for ages. interesting idea tho if you'd like to try it

ok will try it in a shortly, I have a few save spots that have that condition holding on one or 2 slaves at the same time and give it a whirl and let you know.
will be few hrs, I did not install your new version, I am lagging back on the last one. will test on that one first, then vortex in the new version all addons and try again.

Edited by ragnam
1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

Ok I was surprised, reboot (enable/disable PAHE via MCM) worked on the previous ver so I am sure it will work on the latest as well. 
LOL older version I did that it never worked, so you must have added that in the past 3 or 4 versions. 

@Netruss
Yeah Noob, I dont get to use that word a lot in talks anymore even on chats. 

edit *updating to your latest pahe all add ons atm*

Edited by ragnam
22 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

newb is somebody new while noob is somebody not so new, but still not learned

Ach! I do not care how you spell it really, as long as it applies correctly. In this instance it sticks nicely to my forehead thank you. I wasn't arguing, I was attempting to save a little ego though...which you just kicked to the curb I might add. Just keep polishing that script, I will lurk regardless. Evil grin.

haha just over newb noob, glad I did not miss spell as nub :joy: .....  "if some NUB users can not do work arounds."

anyhoot, that took me 3.5 hrs to update my build with 7 mod upgrades and testing someone's NPC mod. but work ok.

just some thought...
Clifton just some Ideas, would it be bad to merge the all in one PAHE to like 1 or 2 esps then being like half a dozen of them? I kind of running out of slots.
If there was a good merge mod manual step by step I would merge all my NPC mods into one clothes in one.

I have had hydra slaves installed for a while, I was pondering looking into that mod and a few others that built some new release stuff on them with clothing and DD stuff.
One day I saw a slaver get killed and the slave just walked off. Would be nice to dialog "whos your master?" oh dont have one , well your mine now....
.... Or you just bash them and enslave them but seems a few start adding crimes on your tally stats and have guards start attacking you after.
or rescue slaves from others and they are happy, or then wish to be your slave /servant or whatever.

I even thought about random events coming across wandering slaves you can claim like above or return them to there masters for a price. Maybe aygas might add that to that mod.

I have to look at the factions to play some ideas off of for that.

;)

Edited by ragnam

When i make a npc a slave, it registers as a new npc. gets a new ID. for example I made my follower a slave, another one of my follower is formed. The first one freezes. I continue with my follower who is a slave. but the dialogues in the frozen npc do not appear in the new slave. because a new character is formed. how can i solve this? I hope I could explain.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:58 PM, netruss1964 said:

Ach! I do not care how you spell it really, as long as it applies correctly. In this instance it sticks nicely to my forehead thank you. I wasn't arguing, I was attempting to save a little ego though...which you just kicked to the curb I might add. Just keep polishing that script, I will lurk regardless. Evil grin.

lol, sorry, diddn't mean to stamp it on ya. i usually don't use those terms aside from explanatory means

On 9/27/2021 at 12:26 PM, moody132 said:

Would it be safe to duplicate a NPC by placeatme then enslave the copy? And do whatever with it? Would Oryginal be safe? Most of my NPC are ugly, so i thought i could just duplicate some bijin or pandorable npcs.

not really sure what the point would be in that, if its a random npc, then you just enslaved a clone of a clone. if its a unique npc like you'd see walking around town with their own personal names, then both npc's will most often behave the same....very confusing when that happens if only 1 is the slave

1 hour ago, HerculesCow33 said:

When i make a npc a slave, it registers as a new npc. gets a new ID. for example I made my follower a slave, another one of my follower is formed. The first one freezes. I continue with my follower who is a slave. but the dialogues in the frozen npc do not appear in the new slave. because a new character is formed. how can i solve this? I hope I could explain.

if your follower was unique, there is no fix for the follower. the clone is the slave and the original was meant to be deleted in the process.

• Do Not enslave followers while they're still following if they're scripted followers or if you use any follower management mos like aft or eff or ufo or mff
  • basically you're best bet is to dismiss any followers before you enslave them unless you're using a very vanilla game
On 9/26/2021 at 3:47 PM, ragnam said:

anyhoot, that took me 3.5 hrs to update my build with 7 mod upgrades and testing someone's NPC mod. but work ok.

to this day i'm still working out wtf happened in dd5 and 5.1 that slowed pahe to a crawl   (unless that's exclusive to sse, dunno)

I have had hydra slaves installed for a while, I was pondering looking into that mod

for years we had trouble with that mod deleting slaves captured from it that just couldn't be fixed. i don't know for sure if it was the factions i added to the cleaning process or if they made a change to the mod that stops that, but seems to be fixed now

One day I saw a slaver get killed and the slave just walked off. Would be nice to dialog "whos your master?" oh dont have one , well your mine now....

i could add the zbf slave faction to the "enslave faction" perk, but it only saves pressing the hotkey already in the mcm, which also leads to this:

.... Or you just bash them and enslave them but seems a few start adding crimes on your tally stats and have guards start attacking you after.

use the hotkey while sneaking until you see a red glow, then use the hotkey again wile sneaking should bring them down to bleedout state, but they should also remain that way for some time if you need to finish combat with somebody else first, unkillable during that time until enslaved or until another npc is marked...not sure if there's another time out past that until you enter a new area. for a long time we had this named the sidfu maneuver for the person who discovered it

Clifton just some Ideas, would it be bad to merge the all in one PAHE to like 1 or 2 esps then being like half a dozen of them? I kind of running out of slots.
If there was a good merge mod manual step by step I would merge all my NPC mods into one clothes in one.

ya, i've only kept them separate to allow the users to enable or disable them per what mods they had to fit the addons, but i could look into merging them as a new option

4 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ya, i've only kept them separate to allow the users to enable or disable them per what mods they had to fit the addons, but i could look into merging them as a new option

Some of us only download the base mod.... Maybe make the optional ones ESL so they don't take a slot?

Some of the optional ones I really don't want - like the slave camp and Lakeview basement.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Maybe make the optional ones ESL so they don't take a slot?

the sse version i've converted some files to esl format, but any files that have other esp dependencies usually tend to cause issues with mo if converted to esl format as it tries to sort them with esm's

1 hour ago, roldoi1911 said:

May I request we be able to enslave Spriggans and Atronachs?

Noob work around: Henti creatures, summon one. ?

Not to say that being able to capture and sell familiars for fun and profit would not be nice...you can obtain them through Henti Creatures mod if that is sufficient.

Edited by netruss1964
7 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Noob work around: Henti creatures, summon one. ?

Not to say that being able to capture and sell familiars for fun and profit would not be nice...you can obtain them through Henti Creatures mod if that is sufficient.

yeah, but I'd like my bark wildly caught.

So I am having a strange issue... not sure if it is PAHE.. or HSH.. or something else.  Anyway... I am coming across "frozen" bandits.  No animations... just frozen in place.  I of course, have run FNIS... but that doesn't seem to solve the problem.  Other bandits/npc move just fine... these are naked bandits... the ones I have taken/enslaved before... maybe I have taken too many of their twins?? 

I have not updated to the new version yet either... is it safe to update that in mid-game??  Not sure if that would solve the problem either.

ScreenShot2.bmp

Edited by Seaperv76
3 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

So I am having a strange issue... not sure if it is PAHE.. or HSH.. or something else.  Anyway... I am coming across "frozen" bandits.  No animations... just frozen in place.  I of course, have run FNIS... but that doesn't seem to solve the problem.  Other bandits/npc move just fine... these are naked bandits... the ones I have taken/enslaved before... maybe I have taken too many of their twins?? 

I have not updated to the new version yet either... is it safe to update that in mid-game??  Not sure if that would solve the problem either.

ScreenShot2.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

Most likely the newer version wouldn't help.  I haven't seen this happen in ages and earlier tonight, with the latest version, played for a little bit and ran across two frozen bandits in Embershard Mine.