Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

4 hours ago, Salutaris said:

Could someone confirm that FNIS Spells is this mod from Nexus? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

I have it installed, but still can't activate the poses in Home sweet home's menu.

Compatible with FNIS Behavior SE 7_0 and above - Plugin and example idles

could be that musje needs to make a special update to hsh se for fnis se to be read from fnis spells se

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

....It's hard to be certain since we're on the PAHE thread and not the HSH one.

this is why i usually prefer that type of subject be spoken of in the correct thread so that:

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Sorry to ask this but I hate to miss something easy. Are you using the SE version of HSH?

if it is the sse version musje can see sse needs another special update without needing to follow both threads

On 2/8/2021 at 12:09 PM, Salutaris said:

In HSH menu instead of OK near the FNIS spells it has these symbols ---

Also nothing happens when I ask a house slave to pose/dance. But dancing animation will start playing when I ask a slave to dance using prostitution mode

I can confirm for you that PAHE detects FNIS Spells, when it's properly installed. You may have some issue with either your FNIS Spells install or PAHE.

4 hours ago, grosaprap said:

I can confirm for you that PAHE detects FNIS Spells, when it's properly installed. You may have some issue with either your FNIS Spells install or PAHE.

Yes, I've installed PAHE 7.5, and then updated HSH to 1.26, also I've reinstalled FNIS (both spells and behaviors)

And now it works fine.

As always thanks to Mod creators and community members for help!

• 2 weeks later...

@CliftonJD

FWIW, I have been having trouble in getting LE 7.4.9 to boot up

I saw someone else a while back have problems getting PAH started with LAL, and it sounded similar.  You asked for a log, but I think it was resolved before that appeared

Anyhow, I have something similar

New Game, sequenced mod load

LAL start

PAH esm installed.  Seemed to load up OK

On restart, 'PAH Core loaded' message there OK

But no PAH MCM, no matter what I did

Further on in sequence loaded further PAH esps.  Lots of times, in all sorts of combos.  All, some, few, incl and excl PAH LAL start esp

Looked OK every time, but still no MCM

Then:

Save and restart

'1 new Mod added' - per Jaxons MCM Kicker

PAH MCM is always there, without content in LH pane, but with 'invitation' to restart in right pane by 'Click here'

Did that, exited menus

2 messages - not sure of first, think second was 'PAH Quest started' (or maybe restarted)

MCM is still blank in LH pane, and RH pane says 'restarting'

Waited a while, but nothing happened

Both soft in game restart and hard Quit and restart made no difference - always 'restarting'

Eventually gave up and chopped PAH from set up, removed PAH, cleaned save, and will try again sometime later once LAL has run it's course

BUT, I do have a log for the continuous 'restarting' and the slaves clearly seem to be revolting, with something a wee bit agley somewhere

File attached

Hope this is useful

Papyrus.2.log

This is a very long topic, and searching for troubleshooting tips is a big task so i apologize if i missed the solution somewhere. I have been through about 40 pages using a topic search and didn't find what I'm looking for yet. I started trying to use some of these mods recently and have spent about 4 days now learning how to make them work. I got all the basic framework and animation mods working in game. I have not been able to make pahe work at all though. I have followed all the direction i can find on mod load order and i have generated fresh FNIS each time i install new mods etc. When i start the game though with pahe enabled it runs the startup bethesda animation then the second it reaches the main game menu the game crashes and turns off. No error messages or codes. Like i said i just started doing this and dont have a great deal of understanding on what everything is or how it works. To my knowledge though i am not doing anything incorrect, although it would not surprise me to find out it is something very simple. Not sure what information you will need from my end to assist with this problem.

Here is my load order:

Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
paradise_halls.esm
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
SerialStrip.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
Rebekah.esp
buildablehouse.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
FemaleMannequinsNord.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2/21/2021 2:57:05 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading PAHE V5 ... 
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.4 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

2215 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

1 hour ago, dirtydanstrikesagain said:

This is a very long topic, and searching for troubleshooting tips is a big task so i apologize if i missed the solution somewhere. I have been through about 40 pages using a topic search and didn't find what I'm looking for yet. I started trying to use some of these mods recently and have spent about 4 days now learning how to make them work. I got all the basic framework and animation mods working in game. I have not been able to make pahe work at all though. I have followed all the direction i can find on mod load order and i have generated fresh FNIS each time i install new mods etc. When i start the game though with pahe enabled it runs the startup bethesda animation then the second it reaches the main game menu the game crashes and turns off. No error messages or codes. Like i said i just started doing this and dont have a great deal of understanding on what everything is or how it works. To my knowledge though i am not doing anything incorrect, although it would not surprise me to find out it is something very simple. Not sure what information you will need from my end to assist with this problem.

Here is my load order:

Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
paradise_halls.esm
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
SerialStrip.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
Rebekah.esp
buildablehouse.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
FemaleMannequinsNord.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2/21/2021 2:57:05 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading PAHE V5 ... 
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.4 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

2215 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

Try this. Turn off all the PAHE esps (not the esm) since it looks like you don't have the mods for many of them and see if that works.

Alternatively, your mod manager should tell you what mods you have for which you lack requirements (in NMM, for instance, such a mod will be rendered in red instead of black). Or, you can run LOOT to get the same information.

1 hour ago, dirtydanstrikesagain said:

This got it started working. It does not show an MCM menu however which i find a bit strange. I've been messing with it for about 2 hours. Just read in another reply that i may need to start a fresh game to eliminate all the issues so im going to try that now.

I'll be interested to see if you get the same results on the MCM and as I did - see 3 posts up

On 2/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, donkeywho said:

@CliftonJD

I saw someone else a while back have problems getting PAH started with LAL, and it sounded similar.  You asked for a log, but I think it was resolved before that appeared

LAL start

Further on in sequence loaded further PAH esps.  Lots of times, in all sorts of combos.  All, some, few, incl and excl PAH LAL start esp

Then:

Save and restart

PAH MCM is always there, without content in LH pane, but with 'invitation' to restart in right pane by 'Click here'

Did that, exited menus

2 messages - not sure of first, think second was 'PAH Quest started' (or maybe restarted)

Both soft in game restart and hard Quit and restart made no difference - always 'restarting'

Eventually gave up and chopped PAH from set up, removed PAH, cleaned save, and will try again sometime later once LAL has run it's course

BUT, I do have a log for the continuous 'restarting' and the slaves clearly seem to be revolting, with something a wee bit agley somewhere

File attached

Hope this is useful

Papyrus.2.log 308.94 kB · 0 downloads

I have now spent what must be close to two full RL days trying to get the MCM functioning.  I have loaded up batches of 3 or 4 mods at a time and everything non PAH works

As soon as I load PAHE, however, I get a message that the Core is loaded, but no MCM appears. 

If I load up the SL extension, it does, byt saying status unknown.  Using Defeat, I can get the PAH hand off to work OK, but the NPC does not have any PAH dialogue

I have even gone through the LAL startup and then deleted that mod, and cleaned the save, in the Sleeping Giant, and then tried to install it with the same outcome

I have tried 7.4.7 and 7.4.8 too, and exactly the same thing happens

Attached is my latest log, LAL removed, save cleaned, 7.4.9, Core loading but no MCM, and SL and other addons added to give an MCM with the mod's 'Status not known'

Attached is my current Load Order and latest log, which shows the entries for the ESM (Mod 23) and where, for some reason the MCM glitches when the SL extension is added (Mod E7).  The errors also point back to the script origins

If anyone has ANY idea why I may not be getting this to work properly, all advice will be welcome ?

Papyrus.0.log 210222 loadorder for LL.txt

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I have now spent what must be close to two full RL days trying to get the MCM functioning.  I have loaded up batches of 3 or 4 mods at a time and everything non PAH works

As soon as I load PAHE, however, I get a message that the Core is loaded, but no MCM appears. 

If I load up the SL extension, it does, byt saying status unknown.  Using Defeat, I can get the PAH hand off to work OK, but the NPC does not have any PAH dialogue

I have even gone through the LAL startup and then deleted that mod, and cleaned the save, in the Sleeping Giant, and then tried to install it with the same outcome

Attached is my latest log, LAL removed, save cleaned, 7.4.9, Core loading but no MCM, and SL and other addons added to give an MCM with the mod's 'Status not known'

Attached is my current Load Order and latest log, which shows the entries for the ESM (Mod 23) and where, for some reason the MCM glitches when the SL extension is added (Mod E7).  The errors also point back to the script origins

If anyone has ANY idea why I may not be getting this to work properly, all advice will be welcome ?

Papyrus.0.log 261.7 kB · 2 downloads 210222 loadorder for LL.txt 7.67 kB · 0 downloads

Please quote me or message me if you get a fix. I am in the same boat.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:15 PM, ummmhiguz said:

Hey, I'm playing oldrim and I can't seem to enslave anybody anymore. Like, I can't make anybody submit then they talk to me. They just fall down. How do I fix this?

check the status from the mcm

On 2/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, donkeywho said:

@CliftonJD

LAL start

Then:

Save and restart

Did that, exited menus

File attached

Hope this is useful

Papyrus.2.log 308.94 kB · 0 downloads

mcm is not attached to the esm file, but the sl extension

On 2/21/2021 at 8:53 AM, dirtydanstrikesagain said:

This got it started working. It does not show an MCM menu however which i find a bit strange. I've been messing with it for about 2 hours. Just read in another reply that i may need to start a fresh game to eliminate all the issues so im going to try that now.

you need sexlab to run the sl extension esp and the pahe mcm is only setup to run with that active

On 2/22/2021 at 11:25 AM, donkeywho said:

Papyrus.0.log 261.7 kB · 2 downloads 210222 loadorder for LL.txt 7.67 kB · 0 downloads

sorry bout the wait, was taking some time off to myself

no mcm without the sl extension is an expected behavior.

the mcm glitch after sl extension is added is something we can look into if you still get the same issues when starting the game with the esp already added. basically looks like the properties are having trouble upgrading from esm without properties to esp with properties so it throws a none object. if it still has any issues with sl extension loaded during a new game start, then post the log of That or preferably after a save/close

if it works on a new save, you might just need to change your save cleaner for the older saves, pdt or papyrus data transfer from nexus works good

On 2/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, megamouth29 said:

Please quote me or message me if you get a fix. I am in the same boat.

as above, you need sl extension active

paradise halls.esm only works by itself with the bsa, i'll likely bring back the bsa file when i redo the nexus page(yes its gone...) its obsolete with the esp, but without the esp loaded, the newer scripts aren't setup for it

lol, maybe i'll addin a warning about that for next update

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

check the status from the mcm

mcm is not attached to the esm file, but the sl extension

you need sexlab to run the sl extension esp and the pahe mcm is only setup to run with that active

sorry bout the wait, was taking some time off to myself

no mcm without the sl extension is an expected behavior.

the mcm glitch after sl extension is added is something we can look into if you still get the same issues when starting the game with the esp already added. basically looks like the properties are having trouble upgrading from esm without properties to esp with properties so it throws a none object. if it still has any issues with sl extension loaded during a new game start, then post the log of That or preferably after a save/close

if it works on a new save, you might just need to change your save cleaner for the older saves, pdt or papyrus data transfer from nexus works good

as above, you need sl extension active

paradise halls.esm only works by itself with the bsa, i'll likely bring back the bsa file when i redo the nexus page(yes its gone...) its obsolete with the esp, but without the esp loaded, the newer scripts aren't setup for it

lol, maybe i'll addin a warning about that for next update

Thanks. 

I tried again on a save that was about the 35th or so in my game setup

This time I added BOTH the esm AND the SL extension SIMULTANEOUSLY

Everything went right straight from the off.  ?  The MCM appears as in the first image.  Clicked on 'STOPPED' as suggested and the rest initialised OK, got the '1 New MCM Menu' Message from Jaxonz, and the whole shebang is now there

So thanks for that

Can I make one simple plea?  Please can you add something to the installation page to say in words of one syllable that the .....

ESM

AND

SL ESP  

.....MUST be added to the game at the same time?  I'm clearly not the only one who has had this problem, and I'd really really hate anyone else again doing what I did!  It's soul destroying ...... ?

Thanks anyway, though.  And for hanging in keeping this mod going.  It's one of the best on the site

BTW, you've not mentioned anything recently, so I do hope you're keeping better.  My recollection is that you had a bit of a rough time not too long ago, and I trust that you're getting by alright

TESV 2021-02-23 23-54-30-23.jpg

TESV 2021-02-23 23-54-44-69.jpg

TESV 2021-02-23 23-55-04-43.jpg

TESV 2021-02-23 23-55-20-64.jpg

On 2/23/2021 at 6:15 PM, donkeywho said:

Please can you add something to the installation page to say in words of one syllable that the .....

done

Thanks anyway, though.  And for hanging in keeping this mod going. 

welcome :)

It's one of the best on the site

good to hear it, thanks

BTW, you've not mentioned anything recently, so I do hope you're keeping better.  My recollection is that you had a bit of a rough time not too long ago, and I trust that you're getting by alright

ya, it seems the cancer's in remission, might have beat it.  still working on the psychological damage, trying to get ss disability

What's New in Version 7.5.0 wip

• backport of the new lakeview manor expansion from se
  • fixes the hearthfire wall in lakeview cellar for alternate start scenarios that were previously covered by that weapon rack
  • new button added to debug features to reclone a buggy slaves

What's New in Version 7.5.1 wip:

• checks that sl extension esp is loaded and sends out a warning if its not
2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

done

welcome :)

good to hear it, thanks

ya, it seems the cancer's in remission, might have beat it.  still working on the psychological damage, trying to get ss disability

Thanks for all that, and the new version

And good to hear you're getting there too

hi everyone, i have some problems with the installation of this mod. this is my first attempt with pahe and i have all the requeriments to install but for some reason my NMM detect "a fail" in the installation.
i need the original pahe in the requeriments?

sorry. low english.

13 hours ago, Wolfshrike said:

Stupid question, for updating from 7.3.9, do I download the update package or has enough changed that I'm better off just redownloading the entire mod? 

Also thanks for all the hard work, this is one of the ones that's been in my game since... almost forever, honestly. 

probably better to download the full package

3 hours ago, panda9292 said:

hi everyone, i have some problems with the installation of this mod. this is my first attempt with pahe and i have all the requeriments to install but for some reason my NMM detect "a fail" in the installation.
i need the original pahe in the requeriments?

sorry. low english.

the all-in-1 pack includes optional add-ons for features or bug fixes of other mods. those add-ons require the mods they add features or bug-fixes for. check the page info for details on which add-ons require which additional mods or choose the basic download without the addons

10 minutes ago, decaluka said:

I know it's likely a problem with my load order but just in case I'll ask here - any reason I'm getting a crash after Bethesda logo (which is usually a missing master) but only when pahe's esm is on? I've got all the required masters for sure

Do you also happen to have the esp's loaded? If so, some of them have their own requirements and trying to load with them and not their requirements will cause CTD.

1 hour ago, decaluka said:

I know it's likely a problem with my load order but just in case I'll ask here - any reason I'm getting a crash after Bethesda logo (which is usually a missing master) but only when pahe's esm is on? I've got all the required masters for sure

What @Psalam said ...

and

... for PAHE to install properly, you need to have the main .esm and the 'paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp' put into your game AT THE SAME TIME - see up thread, and as now incl on the filepage