Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 10/25/2019 at 7:25 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Is that what I think it is?

A PAHE slave freed and became a civil NPC?

no, i hadn't thought of screen shotting a free slave for ya yet...that needs testing but should already be possible to some degree for highly trained slaves and slaves wearing dwarven dd suits. somebody recently reminded me about the sandboxing dialog so this coming update adds a new dialog for sandboxing. so far only the 2 major voice types have it so i might try to finalize the other voice types before release

thought about showing the new slave pages but would take several screens to show that all 128 slaves now have the full info listings and debug options..yes i also had to lower the cap from 130 to 128 when i finally reached that many slaves it caused some problems with the array size

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The sex dialogues with a female slave as female player have some problems. There are 4(?) dialogues for different sex animations but they all start the same lesbian animation.

both of you:

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Same here.

I would support a more loose PAHE SL filter too, or even non for use with Sexlab Tools.

Soooo many more FF animations out there now.

Write a petition to PAHE for more gay sex! ?

(or is PAH HSH causing the SL animation limitation?)

if you're not getting his results:

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Not seeing any issues with the animations, when I told her to bend over, it was a dildo in the rear, when I told her her pussy was going to hurt, it was.  Not sure what your issues are, but the dialogues are asking for the proper animation tags.

GuruSR.

keep in mind dd and zaz both have sex filters as well

59 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

slaves wearing dwarven dd suits

The pet suits seem to act weird, they stand up and slowly walk then get back down again, doubt it's a load order because animations don't work that way, but I think the NPCs are just trying to use the required animations available.  But the skin on the two variations are human and creature races (non-human) look weird with a human body and a tail and a non-human face.

GuruSR.

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

no, i hadn't thought of screen shotting a free slave for ya yet...that needs testing but should already be possible to some degree for highly trained slaves and slaves wearing dwarven dd suits. somebody recently reminded me about the sandboxing dialog so this coming update adds a new dialog for sandboxing. so far only the 2 major voice types have it so i might try to finalize the other voice types before release

thought about showing the new slave pages but would take several screens to show that all 128 slaves now have the full info listings and debug options..yes i also had to lower the cap from 130 to 128 when i finally reached that many slaves it caused some problems with the array size

both of you:

if you're not getting his results:

They didn't wear any dds or zaz items. So I don't think the filters should be active. Any Idea what I can do? I have hundreds of animations but it always finds only 1 or 2. As male it works without problems.

10 hours ago, GuruSR said:

"always use aggressive animations"

always on, most SL animations flagged as aggressive

If you don't flag enough SL animations as aggressive you want see much if you activate that option

BUT!

If you don't tick that filter you should have theoretically more animations to choose from via SL tool, right?

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Always off, that is standard basic MCM work on my setups.

I will make some screenshots of what SL tools shows as available animations with a PAHE dialog triggered SLscene to make it more understandable.

Some mods limit what animations are possible to trigger, even with most filters off.

More sandboxing is great too.

I feel always bad for NPCs that just stand there and stare into the void.

I won't worry about a lower cap, rarely have more than 50 slaves (that's already a lot of work ^^)

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

always on, most SL animations flagged as aggressive

If you don't flag enough SL animations as aggressive you want see much if you activate that option

BUT!

If you don't tick that filter you should have theoretically more animations to choose from via SL tool, right?

I didn't have to tick it on, for the most part the animations work fine, with one exception, I appear to be missing one animation that is a fallback forced to start, next time I see it, I'll add it, seems to happen when someone is stuck in DD equipment that disallows well, everything, but not always, I've seen NPC to NPC sex with that situation and it wasn't the two of them standing still.  I am probably missing an animation set somewhere.

Spoiler

9888 animations for 46 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 9888  CTD:92.3%  pOpt:15.2%  max: 10717  LC: 24139 (max. 26162)

4039 animations for 10 mods and 41 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

GuruSR.

3 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I didn't have to tick it on, for the most part the animations work fine, with one exception, I appear to be missing one animation that is a fallback forced to start, next time I see it, I'll add it, seems to happen when someone is stuck in DD equipment that disallows well, everything, but not always, I've seen NPC to NPC sex with that situation and it wasn't the two of them standing still.  I am probably missing an animation set somewhere.

Hide contents

9842 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 9842  CTD:92.0%  pOpt:15.2%  max: 10696  LC: 24074 (max. 26162)

4039 animations for 10 mods and 41 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

GuruSR.

Just to prevent a misunderstanding.

The SLanimations all work (unless you use the old ones that come with SL, some of them have glitches)

It's just the amount of animations that can be chosen via SL tools.

Those can be limited by filters or by tags the mod is calling for.

Not all SL animations have the right tags to be able to be called by a mod that searches for a limited amount of tags.

For example: Apropos2 offers a patch to give registered SL animations the right tags or to add new tags.

Also you see more and more mods that offer the user to add more tags the mod will search animations for in a certain situation.

I get the feeling I saw too often the same SL animations over and over gain to make me care ?

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just to prevent a misunderstanding.

No misunderstanding, I've had that SL stuff around for a few years, well used to all the stuff that is done in it and the registrations and such.

I like to streamline the animations in use so that there are a few of each needed to reduce the time taken to find an animation.  I don't mind seeing them over and over again, that is bound to happen, because walking NPCs use the same walks all the time, why be overly picky about the non-walking animations.

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

No misunderstanding, I've had that SL stuff around for a few years, well used to all the stuff that is done in it and the registrations and such.

I like to streamline the animations in use so that there are a few of each needed to reduce the time taken to find an animation.  I don't mind seeing them over and over again, that is bound to happen, because walking NPCs use the same walks all the time, why be overly picky about the non-walking animations.

GuruSR.

You compare a sex scene to walking ?

4 hours ago, ExSinner said:

After upgrading the mod I got missing textures/models for whip and collars (they do work, they're just invisible)

u updated from to old a version

so are u gonna add the rewsard to normal slaves? i checked and only my animal slaves get that.

Momoko - Skyrim 2019-10-28 21.02.33.jpg

I really hope to see,,  multi dialogue mod which can start sexlab animation,, correspond with my choosen dialogue..

PAHE, defeat or follow me for sex,,each have original dialogues,,,

but may be gathered as one "dialogue options, and start animation" mod is welcom.,,, 

eg,, I like to use friendly dialogue for my follower,, but sometimes hope to be real agressive,,,

but if I hope to be agressor of follower, I need to change mod,, without PAHE,,  I often sneaked near my follower,, and siddem;u turn as  defeat agressor,,, then force my follower as victim and use defeat menu,, , but these play often break,,,or throw in napsack,,

but these play seems break my save data often,,,)

I could find, "follower slave " option, in PAHE mcm menus,, but how actually it work?

Can I set my follower (usuall custom follower with custom race and original mesh, or SBF etc) as my slave temporally?

I tried to use target key of PAHE about my follower,, but they do not change as salve,,, I start atack without weapon, and damege her,

but she just say usually word,, when I atack follower,, so I can not turn them as my PAHE slave (I hope temporally,, but if I release by PAHE command,

hope she or he return as usuall follower,, (not remember what happend between us,,,? it is just a night mare,,)

On 10/26/2019 at 10:29 PM, GuruSR said:

The pet suits seem to act weird, they stand up and slowly walk then get back down again, doubt it's a load order because animations don't work that way, but I think the NPCs are just trying to use the required animations available. 

ya, i noticed that same behavior testing the original pet suits in dd as well tho. oh also i noticed that behavior much less on newer saves made since the latest dd update. some of the bugs fixed were directly related to the pet suits, which is why i was here telling everybody how unstable my game was before.

But the skin on the two variations are human and creature races (non-human) look weird with a human body and a tail and a non-human face.

GuruSR.

a few ppl in the dwarven dd suit thread made some other mesh variants you could try, but don't know if anybody made a kajiit or argonian variant

14 hours ago, sidfu said:

u updated from to old a version

so are u gonna add the rewsard to normal slaves? i checked and only my animal slaves get that.

Momoko - Skyrim 2019-10-28 21.02.33.jpg

reward slave is the dialog from version 5.1 that we were never able to get functional. i think last time i enabled the dialog for the majority voice type to see it, the dialog was unable to read the slave names from the quest line and thus get stuck needing to be tabbed out. the save data that blabla tried to use to record the slave names for that dialog to work were later discovered to be the cause for "the friendly bandits bug" and thus made that dialog unable to retrieve names in the update. its also unknown why the dialogs were never visible during the original testing when he made that version. later it was discovered that he buried it under impossible to meet conditions

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I really hope to see,,  multi dialogue mod which can start sexlab animation,, correspond with my choosen dialogue..

PAHE, defeat or follow me for sex,,each have original dialogues,,,

but may be gathered as one "dialogue options, and start animation" mod is welcom.,,, 

eg,, I like to use friendly dialogue for my follower,, but sometimes hope to be real agressive,,,

but if I hope to be agressor of follower, I need to change mod,, without PAHE,,  I often sneaked near my follower,, and siddem;u turn as  defeat agressor,,, then force my follower as victim and use defeat menu,, , but these play often break,,,or throw in napsack,,

but these play seems break my save data often,,,)

I could find, "follower slave " option, in PAHE mcm menus,, but how actually it work?

Can I set my follower (usuall custom follower with custom race and original mesh, or SBF etc) as my slave temporally?

I tried to use target key of PAHE about my follower,, but they do not change as salve,,, I start atack without weapon, and damege her,

but she just say usually word,, when I atack follower,, so I can not turn them as my PAHE slave (I hope temporally,, but if I release by PAHE command,

hope she or he return as usuall follower,, (not remember what happend between us,,,? it is just a night mare,,)

not certain why you were unable to get the option to enslave your follower, i think other follower management mods can interfere with that...how ever at current enslaved followers are not temporary enslavements yet. still need to work on the ability to make followers from ex-slaves...except for "wenches" if you enslave a wench then later choose to release her, you can use her dialog options to release her so i may need to look at how that's done to fix it in pahe

7 hours ago, ExSinner said:

"from to old a version"... Explain please?

Also, release slave option barely works, most of the time slaves responde "Thank you" still being slaves.

is that new save with the current version...thought i'd fixed the release dialogs in the current version. on old saves you might need to use the new mcm button to release those slaves

hey there everyone

i'm new here, signed up just for this mod

PAHE makes my skyrim crash literally every time I launch it. It immediately closes to desktop after the bethesda thing plays on launching. What is this and how do I make it not? I spent hours yesterday downloading all the shit related to the supporting mods for this and I still can't make it function

2 hours ago, thesethawa said:

hey there everyone

i'm new here, signed up just for this mod

PAHE makes my skyrim crash literally every time I launch it. It immediately closes to desktop after the bethesda thing plays on launching. What is this and how do I make it not? I spent hours yesterday downloading all the shit related to the supporting mods for this and I still can't make it function

its 100% not this mod. u cant just thro wanytin gand everything into there and it work. it sounds like your eithe rmissing something or have incomp mods.

i think other follower management mods can interfere with that...how ever at current enslaved followers are not temporary enslavements yet. still need to work on the ability to make followers from ex-slaves...except for "wenches" if you enslave a wench then later choose to release her, you can use her dialog options to release her so i may need to look at how that's done to fix it in pahe

is that new save with the current version...thought i'd fixed the release dialogs in the current version. on old saves you might need to use the new mcm button to release those slaves

I could make follower as slave with MCM options, (it seems related other options, then I may miss set,, paralize or only sleep etc)

but as you said, I see, I can not return dialogue, even though I release them from MCM menu, or dialogue.

so my follower keep as slave and shouted me, "get out please " etc,,,  and after I change her as slave, then release

EFF menu not open.. maybe I will challenge to reset NPC from EFF MCM menu,, (then re-employ as follower,, if I can,,)

As my experience, I usually use other save data, so it is not problem.... and hope it will be solved.. so I can easy make follower as private slave

when I need. .then release them..   I understand,, mix use sexlab dialogue mods offer more variation, but it may often cause problem..

(about dialogue and script, it beyond my simple TessV edit skill to make patch)

hope if there is all in one esp and mod.  (follower dialouge, lvoers dialogue,, and kink slave,, etc ,,)

dont make followers slaves as u can break eff if it decides to bug. a companion without any follower mod is fine but there to much risk involved with a follower on a none vanilla system.
why does everyone want to enslave followers when they already literately your slave.
with the right mods u should have around 30+ different npc for bandits and guards. unique npc that dont have quests are fine to enslave also

the mod is a whopping 2 esp........ excluding patches. there is no esp for dialogue and such. u seem to be on wrong mod  there

On 10/29/2019 at 4:49 PM, CliftonJD said:

a few ppl in the dwarven dd suit thread made some other mesh variants you could try, but don't know if anybody made a kajiit or argonian variant

I'm a wee bit confused, isn't the texture responsible for showing the skin area or masking so the skin underneath can go through?  Because I see other regular armor being super skimpy and I see the exact same texture if they're naked.  So wouldn't the texture be to blame for having human skin in it?  Because I also tried it on an Argonian and it did the same thing, human skin, so with the CT777 stuff I have now, it's super skimpy (like nipples showing and actually no underwear in some cases) and I still see that on the beast races and the texture for the object is only one dds file, so with that, you're saying there is a copy of the texture for each race in that file?

GuruSR.

Having CTD's upon new game and loading games, and sometimes on start up, anyone know a fix?

Load order right here - 

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Heels Sound.esm
 11  b     AzarHair.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 15  f     OSA.esm
 16 10     ApachiiHair.esm
 17 11     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 18 12     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 19 13     RaceCompatibility.esm
 20 14     BDSMMechanics.esm
 21 15     MariaBase.esm
 22 16     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 23 17     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 24 18     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 25 19     ITortureFramework.esm
           paradise_halls.esm
 26 1a     SkyUI.esp
 27 1b     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenu.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 30 1e     FNIS.esp
 31 1f     XPMSE.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 33 21     Ballet Boots.esp
 34 22     KS Hairdo's.esp
 35 23     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 36 24     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 37 25     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 38 26     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 39 27     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 40 28     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 41 29     Captured Dreams.esp
 42 2a     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 43 2b     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 44 2c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 45 2d     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 46 2e     TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
 47 2f     TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
 48 30     FNISSexyMove.esp
 49 31     UIExtensions.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
 51 33     Brows.esp
 52 34     Vindicta.esp
 53 35     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 54 36     K-Girl UUNP.esp
 55 37     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
 56 38     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 57 39     Bondage Furniture World.esp
 58 3a     KeelyFollowerByAsherz.esp
 59 3b     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 60 3c     Devious Lore.esp
 61 3d     SimpleSlavery.esp
 62 3e     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 63 3f     DeviousFollowers.esp
 64 40     Eyes of Aber.esp
 65 41     Neithteam Warpaint.esp
 66 42     Lieyes_v1.0.esp
 67 43     SGEyebrows.esp
 68 44     SexLabDefeat.esp
 69 45     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 70 46     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 71 47     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 72 48     Luxury Collection.esp
 73 49     Northgirl.esp
 74 4a     [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
 75 4b     Moolgogi Follower Ahri.esp
 76 4c     Botox.esp
 77 4d     Botox_CharGen.esp
 78 4e     Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
 79 4f     Glowing Eyes.esp
 80 50     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 81 51     TaraOffsetBondagePack.esp
 82 52     MariEyes.esp
 83 53     Kai's Lipstick.esp
 84 54     Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
 85 55     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
 86 56     COR_AllRace.esp
 87 57     COR_TheEyesOfBeauty_Compability Patch_1.1.esp
 88 58     Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
           METraining & Auctions.esp
 89 59     S_L_U_T_S.esp
           FoxClub.esp
           PonyTailClub.esp
           HouseOfBurden.esp
           BanneredMareExtension.esp
 90 5a     MariaQuests.esp
 91 5b     SOS - Shop.esp
 92 5c     Latex Cameo Nurses - Nokou.esp
 93 5d     Lyra.esp
 94 5e     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
 95 5f     MariaDevices.esp
 96 60     Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
           Club Riften.esp
 97 61     MariaProstitution.esp
 98 62     MariaQuickStart.esp
           Maria.esp
 99 63     SlaveTats.esp
100 64     BetterFreeCamera.esp
101 65     dcc-dm2.esp
102 66     _GSPoses.esp
103 67     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
104 68     Shiny Catsuits.esp
105 69     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
106 6a     ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
107 6b     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
           paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
           paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

8 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

Having CTD's upon new game and loading games, and sometimes on start up, anyone know a fix?

Load order right here - 

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Heels Sound.esm
 11  b     AzarHair.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 15  f     OSA.esm
 16 10     ApachiiHair.esm
 17 11     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 18 12     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 19 13     RaceCompatibility.esm
 20 14     BDSMMechanics.esm
 21 15     MariaBase.esm
 22 16     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 23 17     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 24 18     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 25 19     ITortureFramework.esm
           paradise_halls.esm
 26 1a     SkyUI.esp
 27 1b     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenu.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 30 1e     FNIS.esp
 31 1f     XPMSE.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 33 21     Ballet Boots.esp
 34 22     KS Hairdo's.esp
 35 23     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 36 24     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 37 25     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 38 26     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 39 27     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 40 28     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 41 29     Captured Dreams.esp
 42 2a     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 43 2b     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 44 2c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 45 2d     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 46 2e     TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
 47 2f     TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
 48 30     FNISSexyMove.esp
 49 31     UIExtensions.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
 51 33     Brows.esp
 52 34     Vindicta.esp
 53 35     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 54 36     K-Girl UUNP.esp
 55 37     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
 56 38     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 57 39     Bondage Furniture World.esp
 58 3a     KeelyFollowerByAsherz.esp
 59 3b     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 60 3c     Devious Lore.esp
 61 3d     SimpleSlavery.esp
 62 3e     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 63 3f     DeviousFollowers.esp
 64 40     Eyes of Aber.esp
 65 41     Neithteam Warpaint.esp
 66 42     Lieyes_v1.0.esp
 67 43     SGEyebrows.esp
 68 44     SexLabDefeat.esp
 69 45     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 70 46     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 71 47     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 72 48     Luxury Collection.esp
 73 49     Northgirl.esp
 74 4a     [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
 75 4b     Moolgogi Follower Ahri.esp
 76 4c     Botox.esp
 77 4d     Botox_CharGen.esp
 78 4e     Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
 79 4f     Glowing Eyes.esp
 80 50     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
 81 51     TaraOffsetBondagePack.esp
 82 52     MariEyes.esp
 83 53     Kai's Lipstick.esp
 84 54     Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
 85 55     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
 86 56     COR_AllRace.esp
 87 57     COR_TheEyesOfBeauty_Compability Patch_1.1.esp
 88 58     Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
           METraining & Auctions.esp
 89 59     S_L_U_T_S.esp
           FoxClub.esp
           PonyTailClub.esp
           HouseOfBurden.esp
           BanneredMareExtension.esp
 90 5a     MariaQuests.esp
 91 5b     SOS - Shop.esp
 92 5c     Latex Cameo Nurses - Nokou.esp
 93 5d     Lyra.esp
 94 5e     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
 95 5f     MariaDevices.esp
 96 60     Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
           Club Riften.esp
 97 61     MariaProstitution.esp
 98 62     MariaQuickStart.esp
           Maria.esp
 99 63     SlaveTats.esp
100 64     BetterFreeCamera.esp
101 65     dcc-dm2.esp
102 66     _GSPoses.esp
103 67     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
104 68     Shiny Catsuits.esp
105 69     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
106 6a     ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
107 6b     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
           paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
           paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

First, this would have been better posted in the Skyrim/Technical forum - start a new thread.

Second. there are two common causes of crash on load: missing masters and too many animations. Your mod manager should tell you if you are missing a master. If you are unfamiliar with doing that, run LOOT. It will also tell you if you are missing masters and what they are.

For animations run FNIS. If you are using FNIS 7.5 XXL it will tell you that the animations are the issue. It has a spot at the end of the report that says CTD XX.X%. If that is at or above 100 then you have too many animations and need to drop some (this may also be true under some circumstances with a bit less than 100% chance listed). if you do not have FNIS 7.5XXL then run FNIS, copy the generated report (this usually starts with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations successfully loaded), and paste it here preferably in a spoiler.

25 minutes ago, Justgingeryt said:

If it's not PAHE related you might want to start a topic in tech support.

CTD that early and loading issues and random CTD:

> missing requirement or master

> missing soft-requirement that at least two mods need

> too many animations registered in FNIS

> incompatible mods

> bad LO, your esm order is a mess

> conflicting setup of ENBoost and SKSE.ini

> not using crash fixes but high script count

> bad skyrim.ini setup, try and use beth.ini if you changed there too much

> PapyrusUtil 3.3 overwritten
> Patches for mods that aren't installed

Did you just throw all together and hoped it will work without testing in between? ^^

I see lots of possible conflicts, especially with ME + Torture Framework + LAL + ME Alternative Start + bondage furniture world + Slaverun + CD ...

Too many mods that want to do the same.

ME needs to be further down, also remember it is WIP.

Best way would be to to strip your LO down until it works again.