Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I feel,, I downloaded SE version,, (but I was talking here,, so  that means I seems miss downloaded LE version ^^;)

as for me, when I first installed recommend version, and run FNIS , it retrun erroer about PAHE animation files not compatible for SE,

and I get first freeze PC of FNIS SE (yeah,, I really did not see  this problem about se,, )

Then I know how to convert animationf files (include behavor with generate for modders FNIS tool) as same as yours, so I exchange ,,

but now I feel, I miss download SE version ^^;

It is not complain, but when I need to report or ask somethign, loverslab do not offer link for topic from download page,,

so where is real topic (which I can offer feed back . or report etc) for PAHE SE version?  I may go there and download again,,

I could find download page ,, but I could not find the topic which I can ask about SE version...

(I only convert animation, then now I could not see rope mesh, when I restrict my first slave,,,,)

======

OK do not mind,, now I could find page to download SE version.. where I frist serched. 

(then I hoped to ask something about PAHE,, so I came this topic, , then downloaded from here top page,, ^^;

so it seems reasonable,, FNIS say it is not compatible,, )

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

That is the one I've installed.

Zaz 8.0 is what I have, I have a few SLAL packs (sounds like the same stuff you have) and Defeat works fine with it, you shouldn't have any issues with adding it, I don't believe there are many animations added (the ones where the slaves kneel and such, think maybe a dozen of them at most, don't quote me on it).  I'm using the FNIS XXL 7.5 version, works fine with this, I didn't see any impact on the animation count.  I'm just under 10,000 of them.

GuruSR.

Thanks, I afraid if zaz 8.0 cause issue, but seems no problem.. and I really hoped to use DD items, ,but when I isntall it,, it easy exceed limits,

one reason is I like pose mod too,, (gomaero,, or pin up poser,, etc,, ) so I need to choose DD or Poser mod,, to keep FNIS limit.

to DD work perfect for SE,, I seems need to adjust many mesh too,, (some bodyslide files may need to modify ,about SE version)

Then at current I only use ZAZ bdsm items with SE.. .. yes I could check this mod animation is not so many,, but they are  good motion ^^.

I use interective BDSM too,, so if it add more unique things I expect,, and I really like PAHE dialogues,,  I need more and more dialogues  when train them,,, (I hope to take more time, to train them behave well,,,,so hope to keep them against me often,, then I punish again,, restrict,,,,,,  gradually change their  mind and attitude,,  but it may need more complex AI, package?)

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks, I afraid if zaz 8.0 cause issue, but seems no problem.. and I really hoped to use DD items, ,but when I isntall it,, it easy exceed limits,

one reason is I like pose mod too,, (gomaero,, or pin up poser,, etc,, ) so I need to choose DD or Poser mod,, to keep FNIS limit.

to DD work perfect for SE,, I seems need to adjust many mesh too,, (some bodyslide files may need to modify ,about SE version)

Then at current I only use ZAZ bdsm items with SE.. .. yes I could check this mod animation is not so many,, but they are  good motion ^^.

I use interective BDSM too,, so if it add more unique things I expect,, and I really like PAHE dialogues,,  I need more and more dialogues  when train them,,, (I hope to take more time, to train them behave well,,,,so hope to keep them against me often,, then I punish again,, restrict,,,,,,  gradually change their  mind and attitude,,  but it may need more complex AI, package?)

What other animations do you have? I have ZAP, DD, Billy and a little more and then I'm just at the cusp. Why don't you run FNIS and post your output (it normally starts with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations successfully loaded). It's a simple copy and paste.

yes next time, I should keep FNIS log . as same as yours, it can easy near limit for human animation I think.

My animation set (and mod which add some original animations) are

SLAL Funnybiz pack

SLAL Nibbles Anims

SLAL RoazimaSlalPck

Babo_creuature and Babo_human

Billys SLAL pack

Anub Human.

and Estrus, Follow me for sex.  defeat,, 

ZAZ 8.0

then PAHE.

sexlab kidnapped

Scent of SEX 

(saint of sex,, or SL trigger to play setting)

About Pose mod,  at current I only install

Gomaero pose , and LamirPose..   When  I installed DD, I needed to remove  these 2 pose mods, (Or I can not play game,, CTD occured)

I really like to see sexy pose with slide show (using poser hot key ) ,so it is difficult to choose.. I have not interesting make SS for game,

but I like to pose in game,, just for watch around ^^;

after all at current,  remove DD but return those pose mod,, so now I only use zaz items,  when play BDSM with my followers and slaves.  btw,, at current PAHE (SE) worked without  problem thanks.. (I could return rope when restrict) .ah,, 1 question,,

when I select punishment, (I suppose it may run whip animation), , nothing happen.. so maybe I need to get and equip wip first?

1 minute ago, greenmango12 said:

yes next time, I should keep FNIS log . as same as yours, it can easy near limit for human animation I think.

My animation set (and mod which add some original animations) are

SLAL Funnybiz pack

SLAL Nibbles Anims

SLAL RoazimaSlalPck

Babo_creuature and Babo_human

Billys SLAL pack

Anub Human.

and Estrus, Follow me for sex.  defeat,, 

ZAZ 8.0

then PAHE.

sexlab kidnapped

Scent of SEX 

(saint of sex,, or SL trigger to play setting)

About Pose mod,  at current I only install

Gomaero pose , and LamirPose..   When  I installed DD, I needed to remove  these 2 pose mods, (Or I can not play game,, CTD occured)

I really like to see sexy pose with slide show (using poser hot key ) ,so it is difficult to choose.. I have not interesting make SS for game,

but I like to pose in game,, just for watch around ^^;

after all at current,  remove DD but return those pose mod,, so now I only use zaz items,  when play BDSM with my followers and slaves.  btw,, at current PAHE (SE) worked without  problem thanks.. (I could return rope when restrict) .ah,, 1 question,,

when I select punishment, (I suppose it may run whip animation), , nothing happen.. so maybe I need to get and equip wip first?

With PAHE you punish the slave by striking them (or choosing the option to have sex with them). There will be NO animation. The PAHE whip is provided because it causes minimal damage making it difficult to accidentally kill your slave with it (see back a page or two for someone who had that problem anyway because of choice of mods). So, take the whip from Farengar's study and carry it with you. When you want to punish a slave tell them they need to be whipped and the whip will automatically equip. Then just hit them with it like you would attack a bandit with a sword.

As far as your animations are concerned I would take a different approach from sidfu (no offense intended). In terms of "effective animations" poses are actually easier on FNIS than standard animation mods. I would look at eliminating one or more of the SLAL packs to make room for DD. Do bear in mind that you can load DDa and DDx (assets and expansion) without adding a single animation. These would give you access to a lot of "armor" and "furniture" that Devious Devices has to offer and not strain FNIS in the bargain.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

With PAHE you punish the slave by striking them (or choosing the option to have sex with them). There will be NO animation. The PAHE whip is provided because it causes minimal damage making it difficult to accidentally kill your slave with it (see back a page or two for someone who had that problem anyway because of choice of mods). So, take the whip from Farengar's study and carry it with you. When you want to punish a slave tell them they need to be whipped and the whip will automatically equip. Then just hit them with it like you would attack a bandit with a sword.

As far as your animations are concerned I would take a different approach from sidfu (no offense intended). In terms of "effective animations" poses are actually easier on FNIS than standard animation mods. I would look at eliminating one or more of the SLAL packs to make room for DD. Do bear in mind that you can load DDa and DDx (assets and expansion) without adding a single animation. These would give you access to a lot of "armor" and "furniture" that Devious Devices has to offer and not strain FNIS in the bargain.

Thaks, I could remember,, I get whip... with the quest ,,,

yes,, I understand,, I can re-organize animation pack..  

I did not clear understand each DD pack meanngs.. so if I can only install DDa and DDx  it is good infomation for me..

yes I like BDSM  clothigns.. ,,hope to wear them for follower,, and pose..

(about SE covnerted  version,, when I test it,, I  need  to remake them in out-fit studio,, ,, or it still not fit well,, (some body slide data remain as wip for newSE  CBBE body,,  and I use custom CBBE body with belly node for physics,, then I  need  manually copy weight for tight costume fit well,,

anyway,, thanks I may consider, your advice ,)

8 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

What version of FNIS do you have, and is it the XXL version?  I prefer the XXL version even though I don't really need it. A suggestion of posting your FNIS output is a good idea, so we can see what you have for count, my animations are roughly 9500 last time I did it, so if you're below the max on XXL's limit, you should be fine adding this one.

GuruSR.

1571175544_Oct25201910_39_50.jpg.35ae4358ee290fb7782aaeded6c0dd38.jpg

The person in the background with the Dwarven Slave Suit on, is a Khajiit that I found that way, but, she has human skin while wearing the Suit, this is from this mod, as I looked the Mod ID up and matched it.  Any chances to have the skin removed, so the Khajiit actually looks normal in it?

GuruSR.

23 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know why NMM can't install the actuall pahe version? It always crashed after about 50% unpacking.

My guess:

> you have Skyrim installed on "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)" => windows will give NMM a hard time to install any multi folder/file mods => try running NMM with admin rights.

I had similar issues, but moving Skyrim out of "program files" solved that issue once and for all.

> you downloaded PAHE via NMM. Don't download bigger mods via NMM, always download the mods first and add them via "Add mod from file".

> broken download

> your first try to install PAHE failed. If that's the case, don't use reinstall or try to install it again, remove PAHE mod files completely from NMM, close NMM, restart it and add PAHE zip to NMM again, install

> You installed/removed many mods via NMM before starting to install PAHE. It it better to restart NMM from time to time if you install/remove mods that effect many skyrim subfolders.

> your SDD or HDD is nearly full

(> sometimes it helps to add a "/data" folder to mods with loose files. I installed the newest PAHE version without one this time with NMM without any issue)

19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

My guess:

> you have Skyrim installed on "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)" => windows will give NMM a hard time to install any multi folder/file mods => try running NMM with admin rights.

I had similar issues, but moving Skyrim out of "program files" solved that issue once and for all.

> you downloaded PAHE via NMM. Don't download bigger mods via NMM, always download the mods first and add them via "Add mod from file".

> broken download

> your first try to install PAHE failed. If that's the case, don't use reinstall or try to install it again, remove PAHE mod files completely from NMM, close NMM, restart it and add PAHE zip to NMM again, install

> You installed/removed many mods via NMM before starting to install PAHE. It it better to restart NMM from time to time if you install/remove mods that effect many skyrim subfolders.

> your SDD or HDD is nearly full

1. Could be a problem but all other mods and older versions of Pahe had no problems.   Edit: Didn't work

2. You can download loverslab mods with nmm? I never did.

3. Downloaded it multiple times and it never worked.

4. Did that, no difference

5. not the case and I restarted nmm about 5 times

6. That's new to me. How can I check that?

Why did the previous versions worked without problems?

16 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

1. Could be a problem but all other mods and older versions of Pahe had no problems.   Edit: Didn't work

So you have NMM and skyrim in program files? Than you will see that 50% install issue from time to time, especially for mods with loose files and many subfolders and files.

Different to other PAHE versions is that the newest one comes without a BSA and instead works with loose files.

19 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

6. That's new to me. How can I check that?

easy, unzip the PAHE file, add a data folder and move all PAHE files/folders in there, zip and add to NMM, maybe that helps already.

If you have the zip file unpacked already you can also remove all patch/addon esp you don't need.

It's also good practice to control mod folder structures before adding them to NMM to see if they are NMM compatible or if they have optional content.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:19 PM, GuruSR said:

I have My Home is Your Home, but there isn't any need to use those dialogues on them because they're slaves,

the patch is used to prevent those dialogs for slaves because they're slaves they're incompatible with those dialogues

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Would be great if the mod author just could pack the mod like in the older versions. That would be much simpler ^^ I don't like to destroy the zip file and putting files manually in my game because they are way harder to remove that way.

the bsa is outdated (from original paradise halls) with majority of the scripts attempting to update it leaving the possibility that any mod manager that needs the bsa to survive is therefore ignoring the newer scripts that overwrite it. that could be the reason why some users log file like yours showed errors that skyrim wasn't running the scripts. the last time i tried to make a bsa for pahe it gave me errors in the ck as tho it had issues with it so i didn't know if i could trust that the bsa was good for public use. yes, i still plan to retry it in the future, but for now i have a very long list of other more important bugs and features to tackle

upcoming feature preview:

411632866_slavesandboxchoppingwood.JPG.ed77f97dd6f3b45d2c83df0c137ef4fa.JPG

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Would be great if the mod author just could pack the mod like in the older versions. That would be much simpler ^^ I don't like to destroy the zip file and putting files manually in my game because they are way harder to remove that way.

You don't destroy anything, unless you want to o.O

Also manual isn't needed.

Making PAHE loose files NMM install compatible isn't magic also.

This method is also true for all mods, loose files, texture/mesh replacers you might have issues with to install to NMM:

Base-knowledge:

> you can only add packed (zip) mods to NMM

> NMM needs an esp or a data folder (doesn't needs to be called data, any folder before the loose files helps) for orientation and installation

How can you add EVERYTHING to NMM (this excludes FOMODs):

> unzip the mod folder

> add data folder and move all files in there

> zip the folder again, best to rename it first so you see that you modified that file

> add to NMM and install

Adding unpacked single files to NMM:

> if you have single files that need to be deeper than only "data" in sub-directories:

> create a folder and name it after the file/mod you want to add

> inside create a folder hierarchy where your single file should be placed in skyrim/data

> add your single file you want to add to skyrim in the right folder of your newly created folder structure

> zip and add to NMM

Advantage of this procedure: you keep the overview and you cannot forget about later manually installed single files/patches, because everything is installed via NMM

Though I can not confirm, this mod confilict, but after I install and activate this mod, no enemy atack and rape my follower..

Is there any setting which may related ? 

I did not touch defeat setting, usually I play as PC agressor,, (so it work with PAHE without problem)

but at same time, I active NPC vs NPC then set follower often be atacked by enemy.

After install and activate PAHE,, my follower are knokced out as usuall.. (I often remove weapon, to enemy atack my follower)

but no enemy atack her as sexual target any more., even though I hide my self.. so enemy can only see my follower. 

I set defeat as 100% , when enemy knocked down follower, they will atack follower. and it worked before.

So I afraid,, if PAHE effect ..   (I activate or un-activate follower be slaved option of PAHE,, but it seems no effect,,

to test it,, I may better once disable PAHE,, but PAHE seems have no option to disable it from MCM menu, right?

==============

Ah oK,, it seems not related PAHE,, because once I reest defeat from MCM menu (just clean up not worked for me)

my follower return knocked down + assulted , animation start. 

I  had seen this problem with defeat,  , but forget it long time..  I do not know,, why it happen 

It seems defeat issue...  so keep my victims as slave with PAHE is improtant for me,...

(or when clean up and re-start - defeat release all npc,,)

23 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The sex dialogues with a female slave as female player have some problems. There are 4(?) dialogues for different sex animations but they all start the same lesbian animation.

Same here.

I would support a more loose PAHE SL filter too, or even non for use with Sexlab Tools.

Soooo many more FF animations out there now.

Write a petition to PAHE for more gay sex! ?

(or is PAH HSH causing the SL animation limitation?)

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The sex dialogues with a female slave as female player have some problems. There are 4(?) dialogues for different sex animations but they all start the same lesbian animation.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Same here.

I would support a more loose PAHE SL filter too, or even non for use with Sexlab Tools.

Soooo many more FF animations out there now.

Not seeing any issues with the animations, when I told her to bend over, it was a dildo in the rear, when I told her her pussy was going to hurt, it was.  Not sure what your issues are, but the dialogues are asking for the proper animation tags.

GuruSR.

Just now, GuruSR said:

Not seeing any issues with the animations, when I told her to bend over, it was a dildo in the rear, when I told her her pussy was going to hurt, it was.  Not sure what your issues are, but the dialogues are asking for the proper animation tags.

GuruSR.

That the aggressive/rape/punishment dialogues. I was talking about the cons. "I'm going to fuck you" dialogues.

44 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

GuruSR.

The only issue here is the missing option for more animation alternatives ?

Not all fitting SL animations have always the right tags.

Guess you need to install more SLAL Packs to see what we mean ?

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Do you get a lesbian animation when you choose the strap-on dialogue too?

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

That the aggressive/rape/punishment dialogues. I was talking about the cons. "I'm going to fuck you" dialogues.

Yes, I get a bunch of different styles, including all sorts of rapes and such.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Actually, whenever I do any of the sex requests, I get a variety of animations, if you haven't got the "always use aggressive animations" checked, then do so.  I have a good amount of SLAL animations (I'm using 7.5 XXL of FNIS for a reason).  As for the strap-on, yep, the slave puts one on, though those animations typically have the player getting raped/bj/etc, because there really isn't much to do with that unless the player wants to use them as a sex toy, which is what the dialogue suggests.

GuruSR.