Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I have other mods I don't want to remove that require it, so that goes out the window.  As for bug free, Skyrim isn't bug free, so that in itself is a problem which will never be solved (because the game is 8 years old).  As for the hp being 25k?  No, it's a little over 2k with all the boosts on, I did fix the health bug in Play as a Dragon, but had to setav the player to a default value afterwards plus all the boosts pushed it up that high, absolutely nothing wrong with that setup, plus I'm testing the Play as a Dragon fix to the health boost when in dragon form and it returning when back, so the health doesn't go insanely low (negative numbers) or insanely high, it returns to what it should be at.  Neither of which explains why the mod isn't doing anything on activate, because I don't see any dialogue or any activation.  No clue what is supposed to happen, there is no "not compatible with Defeat" in the list.  Defeat says it is compatible with this mod, it is in it's list and is "ON", so no idea how to get the activation to work, probably Defeat's activation instead.

Also found that "pahe_lives_on-7.3.7 with all addons install loose files.7z" file doesn't include the cave, why I can't find it, though there are a few versions without descriptions, so I don't know which one to use.

GuruSR.

Use the AIO PAHE version and simply "tick" off any esp that you don't want or need. Don't worry that it means loading things that you don't have requirements for, your mod manager will indicate those and you simply "tick" them off.

The other options for PAHE is to catch your slaves as they sleep or paralyze them. Normally, later in the game the paralysis spell is my "go-to" for catching slaves. However, early on you can buy or make paralysis poisons (or console code them in) in order to catch slaves.

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

if u mean the cave to sell slaves your better off getting home sweet home instead. on defeat u have to wait till cliff commens on that.

So I have the HSH because I did the download with all addons loose, so the cave isn't worth it?  Defeat, will have to see how to get around it, it does say it is supporting PAHE though, not sure in what way.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Use the AIO PAHE version and simply "tick" off any esp that you don't want or need. Don't worry that it means loading things that you don't have requirements for, your mod manager will indicate those and you simply "tick" them off.

The other options for PAHE is to catch your slaves as they sleep or paralyze them. Normally, later in the game the paralysis spell is my "go-to" for catching slaves. However, early on you can buy or make paralysis poisons (or console code them in) in order to catch slaves.

I used the one with "all addons loose".  I actually did manage to sneak a collar into Saffir's inventory and then hit her a few times with the Leash To spell and she went into bleedout, so I was able to make her a slave eventually through 2 dialogues, though how to punish her without the whip or hitting, because I still 1 shot her, other than sex, anything else I can do to get her more obedient?  Why I was wondering if there were places where I could put her on equipment to wear her down.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

So I have the HSH because I did the download with all addons loose, so the cave isn't worth it?  Defeat, will have to see how to get around it, it does say it is supporting PAHE though, not sure in what way.

I used the one with "all addons loose".  I actually did manage to sneak a collar into Saffir's inventory and then hit her a few times with the Leash To spell and she went into bleedout, so I was able to make her a slave eventually through 2 dialogues, though how to punish her without the whip or hitting, because I still 1 shot her, other than sex, anything else I can do to get her more obedient?  Why I was wondering if there were places where I could put her on equipment to wear her down.

GuruSR.

No equipment that I know of for training although Tyrant99 has this if you just want to use more furniture:

As I suggested, use another instrument for punishment. A low level spell, bare hands, something that you're no good with. Watch the health meter while doing the punishing. Get the "healing hands" spell and use it to raise the slave's health back up if it gets too low.

15 hours ago, GuruSR said:

[stuff snipped]

So, get someone down on 1 knee ("defeated"), activate them and Defeat gets in the way, so "Talk" to them, nothing happens, anyone know of a way to get Defeat to stop or should I just disable it?  I don't recall it being an issue with cooperation.

GuruSR.

GuruSR,

One doesn't need to get them down in health too far, depending on what you have set in the PAHE MCM.  The "down on one knee" animation is from defeat, so I'd say that some playing around with the PAHE MCM slavery available setting and the defeated level setting in defeat MCM is in order.  I forget what values I have set in each of those, but try dropping their health a bit and activating them until you either can enslave them or they show the defeated animation.  If you can't enslave them until they've been defeated, then raise the value for PAHE and/or drop the value of when they're defeated.

54 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

GuruSR,

One doesn't need to get them down in health too far, depending on what you have set in the PAHE MCM.  The "down on one knee" animation is from defeat, so I'd say that some playing around with the PAHE MCM slavery available setting and the defeated level setting in defeat MCM is in order.  I forget what values I have set in each of those, but try dropping their health a bit and activating them until you either can enslave them or they show the defeated animation.  If you can't enslave them until they've been defeated, then raise the value for PAHE and/or drop the value of when they're defeated.

You're quite right. However, if he is killing them with a single blow, he's never going to have many slaves! ?

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

No equipment that I know of for training although Tyrant99 has this if you just want to use more furniture:

Ah, good, was wondering how to do that, because the location (home) hasn't got any equipment in it and there wasn't any merchant that you could "send a pigeon for" to visit the home to sell you equipment.  I'll try it out, thanks.

9 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I think I have the settings fine, I was able to immediately get Saffir after I did some value switching and such, but it came up asking about Enslave Faction and then activating again asked to Enslave Saffir and then I did.  Though she's always ANGRY, so wasn't sure how to get her "Happy" enough to do things, since there isn't really any tutorial that I saw on how to do this, plus I'll have to find some spell out there that doesn't do much, perhaps just keep hitting her with the leash to spell, seemed to cause her to bleedout after a few hits of that.  My destruction is high, so, trying to find something else that hurts that isn't in destruction or any melee style that hurts without a 1 shot death, is going to be challenging.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

You're quite right. However, if he is killing them with a single blow, he's never going to have many slaves! ?

Yeah, too many boosts on melee and the regular boosts for destruction make hurting people without murdering them... very very hard in some cases.  When the NPC is like level 4 and you're 31, makes you super deadly to them.

EDIT:  Okay, some more news, seems some of the boosts are affecting the slave Saffir, her health was a dismal 75, then after a while I looked at her stats, 2300+, then I was like, huh?  Later I looked, 5500+, then 7750+, then later 8800+, not looked recently, but now she's being pimped out to people, because it came up, so I *can* whip her, but the whip shows as damage of 124.  So yep, can whip her now.  So that stuff seems to be working, though I don't know what values I should be aiming for in her stats.  But no clue why her health went nuts, didn't think the boosts worked on anyone but the player.  Perhaps the mod or a mod is leveling her up without telling me?  (Just checked again, 11,115 HP for Saffir, though I guess that would explain her health with respect to her ability to live through fights, so something is leveling her.)

GuruSR.

18 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, good, was wondering how to do that, because the location (home) hasn't got any equipment in it and there wasn't any merchant that you could "send a pigeon for" to visit the home to sell you equipment.  I'll try it out, thanks.

I think I have the settings fine, I was able to immediately get Saffir after I did some value switching and such, but it came up asking about Enslave Faction and then activating again asked to Enslave Saffir and then I did.  Though she's always ANGRY, so wasn't sure how to get her "Happy" enough to do things, since there isn't really any tutorial that I saw on how to do this, plus I'll have to find some spell out there that doesn't do much, perhaps just keep hitting her with the leash to spell, seemed to cause her to bleedout after a few hits of that.  My destruction is high, so, trying to find something else that hurts that isn't in destruction or any melee style that hurts without a 1 shot death, is going to be challenging.

Yeah, too many boosts on melee and the regular boosts for destruction make hurting people without murdering them... very very hard in some cases.  When the NPC is like level 4 and you're 31, makes you super deadly to them.

EDIT:  Okay, some more news, seems some of the boosts are affecting the slave Saffir, her health was a dismal 75, then after a while I looked at her stats, 2300+, then I was like, huh?  Later I looked, 5500+, then 7750+, then later 8800+, not looked recently, but now she's being pimped out to people, because it came up, so I *can* whip her, but the whip shows as damage of 124.  So yep, can whip her now.  So that stuff seems to be working, though I don't know what values I should be aiming for in her stats.  But no clue why her health went nuts, didn't think the boosts worked on anyone but the player.  Perhaps the mod or a mod is leveling her up without telling me?  (Just checked again, 11,115 HP for Saffir, though I guess that would explain her health with respect to her ability to live through fights, so something is leveling her.)

GuruSR.

There are various equipment mods for pose training but I just use shackles.  When training in Home Sweet Home, npc trainers will use equipment as part of the npc to npc training, but I don't know of any equipment for PC to npc sex training.

They'll stay angry until they've been subjugated a bit more.  And part of the training is er, um forcing them to submit to whatever you want.

I haven't payed much attention to my slaves' health values, but I'm pretty certain the health increases you mention aren't happening in my game.  I do have the tendency to cheat my slaves with the essential flag.  You see, my character is a futanari succubus and s/he's killed more slaves than I can count just through sex training.  Do you have a mod which forces npc's to level up to your level?  I suppose that at such a large difference in levels the npc's could be leveling up as they lose in combat (whipping punishment), but the amounts you are seeing seem extreme.

If you are so high in level, then you might try for higher level enemies.  I've never tried to enslave a dragon  :P    Naw, I doubt it would work.  One can always start a new game, as well.  I rather enjoy starting new games with a "Perils of PC" theme.

4 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

There are various equipment mods for pose training but I just use shackles.  When training in Home Sweet Home, npc trainers will use equipment as part of the npc to npc training, but I don't know of any equipment for PC to npc sex training.

I'm beginning to think I don't have HSH, since I don't see any trainer NPCs or anything of the such, so I guess I need to find it, any thoughts?

They'll stay angry until they've been subjugated a bit more.  And part of the training is er, um forcing them to submit to whatever you want.

I noticed that, they go to "neutral" eventually, though one thing I wanted to see was their morality go to 0, so I can tell them do to anything and they won't refuse, though punishing them after they refuse, not sure if that is working in that situation as their morality never moved.

I grabbed Saffir in her home and I have the "real" Saffir, but when I abducted Ahlam (yes, on purpose) and used the defeat connection, she was cloned, then next area I went to her name vanished, but her health went insane too, up over 14,000, while Saffir's is sitting at around 23,000.  But, I saw Ahlam fighting some NPCs and I think the values are close to accuracy, because she faired well against a few enemies and then a Giant came into the picture and flattened the guy for her, umm, okay, then I made her fight more Imperials and the same Giant came back to beat on her too.  With her health so high, my Heal Other does nothing, as a second Giant came in, I had to step in to help her from not being murdered, so I think it could be the naked stuff buffing her health as a means to counteract the fact she's technically naked.

I haven't payed much attention to my slaves' health values, but I'm pretty certain the health increases you mention aren't happening in my game.  I do have the tendency to cheat my slaves with the essential flag.  You see, my character is a futanari succubus and s/he's killed more slaves than I can count just through sex training.  Do you have a mod which forces npc's to level up to your level?  I suppose that at such a large difference in levels the npc's could be leveling up as they lose in combat (whipping punishment), but the amounts you are seeing seem extreme.

Yes, Succubus Heart makes every play-through as if you are a succubus, so yes, "Death by SNU-SNU" happens, so I have to disable the health drain.  As for a mod that boosts, it could be the Dabella's Blessing mod, not sure.  But it actually is fairly close health wise to keep the NPC useful during combat.  Other thing I guess I need to find is a way to buy/sell slaves, as I have Ahlam as a prostitute in Markarth's castle right near the Yarl so he gets some fun too, but then I picked up Rhiada and am not sure if I want to keep her, would rather sell her and get another one.

I am noticing a bug though, whenever a new slave goes into combat, their name goes to "" and I have to go in to rename them otherwise I can't talk to them.

GuruSR.

14 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I'm beginning to think I don't have HSH, since I don't see any trainer NPCs or anything of the such, so I guess I need to find it, any thoughts?

I noticed that, they go to "neutral" eventually, though one thing I wanted to see was their morality go to 0, so I can tell them do to anything and they won't refuse, though punishing them after they refuse, not sure if that is working in that situation as their morality never moved.

I grabbed Saffir in her home and I have the "real" Saffir, but when I abducted Ahlam (yes, on purpose) and used the defeat connection, she was cloned, then next area I went to her name vanished, but her health went insane too, up over 14,000, while Saffir's is sitting at around 23,000.  But, I saw Ahlam fighting some NPCs and I think the values are close to accuracy, because she faired well against a few enemies and then a Giant came into the picture and flattened the guy for her, umm, okay, then I made her fight more Imperials and the same Giant came back to beat on her too.  With her health so high, my Heal Other does nothing, as a second Giant came in, I had to step in to help her from not being murdered, so I think it could be the naked stuff buffing her health as a means to counteract the fact she's technically naked.

Yes, Succubus Heart makes every play-through as if you are a succubus, so yes, "Death by SNU-SNU" happens, so I have to disable the health drain.  As for a mod that boosts, it could be the Dabella's Blessing mod, not sure.  But it actually is fairly close health wise to keep the NPC useful during combat.  Other thing I guess I need to find is a way to buy/sell slaves, as I have Ahlam as a prostitute in Markarth's castle right near the Yarl so he gets some fun too, but then I picked up Rhiada and am not sure if I want to keep her, would rather sell her and get another one.

GuruSR.

Here:

In the spirit of "give a man a fish -feed him for a day, teach a man to fish - feed him for a lifetime," here's how it's done. Go to the search engine at the top right corner of the page. Type in "Home Sweet Home" (with the quotes so that the engine knows that you are looking for a phrase). From the dropdown menu selects "titles only". The hit search. You'll find it almost as fast as I typed it. 

For most useful tips see my blog about Navigating LoversLab found in my signature below.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

In the spirit of "give a man a fish -feed him for a day, teach a man to fish - feed him for a lifetime," here's how it's done. Go to the search engine at the top right corner of the page. Type in "Home Sweet Home" (with the quotes so that the engine knows that you are looking for a phrase). From the dropdown menu selects "titles only". The hit search. You'll find it almost as fast as I typed it. 

I thought I had that actually, though may have opened it and missed getting it, thinking I had.  Checked, yes, downloaded it, so I missed installing it, must of had to go on a call when I was doing that and forgot I hadn't done it when I got back.  I'll look to see if I can get that done, now.

GuruSR.

gurue u cant use hp to ensalve if u use defeat. u have to use what was dubed the sidfu way for safe enslave. if u go into mcm u see o buttons u can set. one is to call  a slave. the other is to set enslavement target. there 2 ways to use the set enslave ttarget

1. hitt the button once and they glow red.  this tells game to down tehm to enslave. since u using defeat u cant do it this way.
2. do it twice total to  have them go down then talk to ge the enslve popup.

if that way dont work u gonna have to disable  defeat as that is causing your issue.

some npc also are not good for enslavement as the game will randomly clone them again. u have to experment with your  game which they are. for example in my game gerdur is a no go as the game will clone her once a week if i do enslave.

the empty name bug should be fixed if it happens  usualy the slave bugged or the script tracking her bugged. make sure when u go to enslave u have all the enslav eoptions neabled the means the leveld enslave and such.

but first u need to enslave without defeat poping up

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

gurue u cant use hp to ensalve if u use defeat. u have to use what was dubed the sidfu way for safe enslave. if u go into mcm u see o buttons u can set. one is to call  a slave. the other is to set enslavement target. there 2 ways to use the set enslave ttarget

Didn't use the health to enslave the last person, the last person who's name keeps going to "" (Rhiada), was sleeping, so I used the sleeping enslave, she got out of bed, complained she was being attacked then went into bleed out, then the regular dialogues with her for putting the collar on and then telling her she was a slave, etc, was normal, but she did the die/clone thing, her name was fine all up until she went into combat for the first time, then it went to "".  After going to another location after a lot of outdoor combat, her name was "" again, thinking whatever actorbase she is tied to, is the cause as now if I go through a load door, her name is wiped, so something is script killing her name.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

some npc also are not good for enslavement as the game will randomly clone them again. u have to experment with your  game which they are. for example in my game gerdur is a no go as the game will clone her once a week if i do enslave.

Err, the mod killed/cloned the last two slaves (not sure on the first, don't recall it doing it with Saffir), so no idea why that happened, they're unique and not included in any quests so they're totally killable beforehand.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

but first u need to enslave without defeat poping up

The one I'm having the name issues with was done with the this mod's "Sleeping Enslave" option, had nothing to do with Defeat.

EDIT:  I told her to not enter combat anymore and load doors are no longer affecting her name, tried multiple load doors, her name is not "".

GuruSR.

18 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I am noticing a bug though, whenever a new slave goes into combat, their name goes to "" and I have to go in to rename them otherwise I can't talk to them.

GuruSR.

GuruSR,

Psalam gave you the URL for Home Sweet Home (HSH).  Manually train a slave up as high as you can get them. Then go to the Slave Bar, what's it called?  Um, er, "Restless Hunter", it's near Ivarstead.  (Better yet, go before your first slave and get some stuff from the barman).  At the Restless Hunter, talk to the barman and either go through the mini-quest to become a HSH slaver or if you have the quest bypass checked in the MCM, ask about keeping slaves there (you don't have to keep them there, that just starts the HSH options).  Then from the barman, buy some home cages, outdoor cages (if you want them, I don't use them), slave gear and a whip.  Place the cage and the location becomes a training/entertainment location.  Oh, heck, read the HSH page and have fun.  It might seem a little daunting at first though.  You can buy and sell slaves through the HSH auction at the bar, but I haven't in some time.

Other Musje mods that add to the experience are "PAH - And you get a slave" and "Interactive BDSM".  The former will allow you do various things with the slaves, one being to sell them to other NPCs.  The latter provides furniture that HSH trainers will use in training other slaves.

I don't know the algorithm for Morality, I'm not sure I've ever seen it change.  Morality might be the morality value the slave had the beginning of enslavement and indicates difficulty in training, maybe, perhaps?  After a proper training, almost any slave, of any morality, will do just about anything you want.  The re-naming thing was cleared up for me with later versions of Paradise Halls, but it was a royal pain.

There's a leashing collar one can use to keep new slaves from trying to run away.  Make them at a forge, but you might need to have some esoteric ingredients to make one.  I usually cheat a couple into my inventory to get started as the first slave training takes a bit.  Then HSH allows the first slave to train a second, then the two train two more.  At that point you can set one to be the master trainer and handle training details.

Be aware there's a odd thing which happens when you take a Pahe slave, put them in HSH to be trained, then when trained, pull them out into Pahe again for combat, selling or whatever.  When back as a Pahe, their slave attributes sometimes become a little skewed and you have to do a little mini-training to get them back to happy-to-do-anything slaves.

Also be aware that script lag can make a mess of any of this.  My game runs almost smoothly (it is a Beth product, after all, so smooth is relative) but if your machine is slow and/or you have some other script heavy mods, odd things can happen.

10 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

GuruSR,

Psalam gave you the URL for Home Sweet Home (HSH).  Manually train a slave up as high as you can get them. Then go to the Slave Bar, what's it called?  Um, er, "Restless Hunter", it's near Ivarstead.  (Better yet, go before your first slave and get some stuff from the barman).  At the Restless Hunter, talk to the barman and either go through the mini-quest to become a HSH slaver or if you have the quest bypass checked in the MCM, ask about keeping slaves there (you don't have to keep them there, that just starts the HSH options).  Then from the barman, buy some home cages, outdoor cages (if you want them, I don't use them), slave gear and a whip.  Place the cage and the location becomes a training/entertainment location.  Oh, heck, read the HSH page and have fun.  It might seem a little daunting at first though.  You can buy and sell slaves through the HSH auction at the bar, but I haven't in some time.

Other Musje mods that add to the experience are "PAH - And you get a slave" and "Interactive BDSM".  The former will allow you do various things with the slaves, one being to sell them to other NPCs.  The latter provides furniture that HSH trainers will use in training other slaves.

I don't know the algorithm for Morality, I'm not sure I've ever seen it change.  Morality might be the morality value the slave had the beginning of enslavement and indicates difficulty in training, maybe, perhaps?  After a proper training, almost any slave, of any morality, will do just about anything you want.  The re-naming thing was cleared up for me with later versions of Paradise Halls, but it was a royal pain.

There's a leashing collar one can use to keep new slaves from trying to run away.  Make them at a forge, but you might need to have some esoteric ingredients to make one.  I usually cheat a couple into my inventory to get started as the first slave training takes a bit.  Then HSH allows the first slave to train a second, then the two train two more.  At that point you can set one to be the master trainer and handle training details.

Be aware there's a odd thing which happens when you take a Pahe slave, put them in HSH to be trained, then when trained, pull them out into Pahe again for combat, selling or whatever.  When back as a Pahe, their slave attributes sometimes become a little skewed and you have to do a little mini-training to get them back to happy-to-do-anything slaves.

Also be aware that script lag can make a mess of any of this.  My game runs almost smoothly (it is a Beth product, after all, so smooth is relative) but if your machine is slow and/or you have some other script heavy mods, odd things can happen.

Good summation. Since you raised the question here is some information from UESP wiki which talks about morality (which is one form of actor value):

setAV <attribute> <nn> Set value of attribute SetAV sets the level value of the attribute to the stated value. Example: You can player.setav block 100 to set your Block to 100 and take advantage of having a high level Block without receiving any levels (and therefore any perks). The same works for dropping the skill level. You can also do it for Health, Stamina, or Magicka etc. And you can target it for an NPC by using prid <RefID> of an NPC first; then just type setav health 500 to give the specified NPC 500 Health.
Also see forceAV and modAV

The full list of attributes is provided at Actor Value Indices

Morality[edit]

Morality determines whether or not an NPC will commit various crimes, and controls whether or not a follower will agree to do certain requested actions. There are four possible values for morality:

• 0: Any Crime. NPC is willing to commit any requested crime.
  • 1: Violence Against Enemies. NPC is willing to commit violence against enemies, as well as property crimes. NPC is not willing to attack innocent people.
  • 2: Property Crime Only. The only crimes the NPC will commit are property crimes (i.e., theft).
  • 3: No Crime. NPC is not willing to commit any crimes. Followers with this morality will still not report crimes that they witness you committing (with the exception of crimes against them, such as stealing items owned by the follower).
8 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Psalam gave you the URL for Home Sweet Home (HSH).  Manually train a slave up as high as you can get them.

I had it downloaded, I'm an I.T. on call so I probably got a call and left everything and forgot to do it when I got back (that or Windows did an update and auto-restarted due to my not being at my desk).  It's there, doing the Dispensing Justice and Merian shows up and starts attacking one of my slaves trying to be given in to the mine guard, but sadly she got murdered by 2 arrows (not to the knee no less), so I had to reload twice so she wouldn't show up.  Now just waiting for her to find me again.  In the interim, the barkeep Pardo has no extra dialogues (until I finish that I presume).  Got Abelone (hey, freckles, red hair, couldn't resist), so she is with me, but turning the Combat on and moving load doors caused her name to go "", told her to stop combat to keep it from blanking, clearly some bug somewhere.   I'd look, but my plate is buried.

8 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Script lag is actually not based on the CPU speed, but the frame rate and time spent drawing that frame, so smaller screen size + lower frame rate = better script performance.  Nothing else will fix that.  Like Oblivion (and probably earlier ES games), all script processing is marshaled between frame draws (as an XBox 360 has a single core CPU and no video fast enough to draw 3D itself, so the standard DirectX Canvas [2d] is used), so complex scenes, high resolution graphics, large screen resolutions, all contribute to the single core usage of the game lagging the "F" out of the scripts.  As for this machine, yeah, liquid cooled is I think enough to say it is more than fast enough (accidentally ran two copies of the game once, did that screw up the saves).

As for HSH, yes, I've looked.  I've not made any new collars yet, but the last 4 slaves I've just whipped (flames attack until they boost in health, then 9 tails, lost the original whip somewhere).  Though I'm thinking they need guards outside, because that guard inside screamed like a child when a vampire followed me into the bar, he ran over, unlocked the basement door and ran and hid...

As for the naming thing, isn't this mod the latest version of it or am I missing something?

GuruSR.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

Good summation. Since you raised the question here is some information from UESP wiki which talks about morality (which is one form of actor value):

I actually deal with that with GuruSR's Friendly Vampires and a few other mods, so I'm used to those being around.  One mod I added to a Demon Race that you could hit anyone with Demon Fire and they'd basically go on a rampage, killing anyone who isn't a demon, regardless of who they were and if they had nobody left, their health would dwindle until the fire inside them would explode, was fun,  the Yarl in Whiterun murdered everyone.

GuruSR.

13 hours ago, GuruSR said:

It's there, doing the Dispensing Justice and Merian shows up and starts attacking one of my slaves trying to be given in to the mine guard, but sadly she got murdered by 2 arrows (not to the knee no less), so I had to reload twice so she wouldn't show up.  Now just waiting for her to find me again.  In the interim, the barkeep Pardo has no extra dialogues (until I finish that I presume).  Got Abelone (hey, freckles, red hair, couldn't resist), so she is with me,

but turning the Combat on and moving load doors caused her name to go "", told her to stop combat to keep it from blanking, clearly some bug somewhere.   I'd look, but my plate is buried.

As for HSH, yes, I've looked.  I've not made any new collars yet, but the last 4 slaves I've just whipped (flames attack until they boost in health, then 9 tails, lost the original whip somewhere).  Though I'm thinking they need guards outside, because that guard inside screamed like a child when a vampire followed me into the bar, he ran over, unlocked the basement door and ran and hid...

As for the naming thing, isn't this mod the latest version of it or am I missing something?

GuruSR.

check the mcm for that mod if you'd like to disable the quest line for it. i used to leave that enabled, but as pahe maintainer i rarely if ever got far enough in a play-thru to quest

On 10/20/2019 at 9:16 PM, GuruSR said:

The one I'm having the name issues with was done with the this mod's "Sleeping Enslave" option, had nothing to do with Defeat.

EDIT:  I told her to not enter combat anymore and load doors are no longer affecting her name, tried multiple load doors, her name is not "".

GuruSR.

22 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

GuruSR,

The re-naming thing was cleared up for me with later versions of Paradise Halls, but it was a royal pain.

13 hours ago, GuruSR said:

GuruSR.

if the above response doesn't clear up your issue, refer back to psalam's response:

On 10/20/2019 at 3:36 PM, Psalam said:

In the spirit of "give a man a fish -feed him for a day, teach a man to fish - feed him for a lifetime," here's how it's done. Go to the search engine at the top right corner of the page.

For most useful tips see my blog about Navigating LoversLab found in my signature below.

name issues have come up a number of times with the most common issue being maria eden of which another user has provided a script fix for that mod you can obtain from the download page. the second most common problem for name issues are from using "my home is your home" dialogs on slaves, patch to prevent that from happening also available on the download page. since your description of the problem fits best with maria eden problems, i can tell you the patch for that mod prevents it for maria eden by preventing that mod from scanning pahe slaves. it would seem that with a similar issue, 1 of your mods is scanning the slaves in a similar fashion. player team mate and player ally type changes are the only thing i could think of as most likely candidates for slaves ordered/permitted to fight for the player

Can some one help me to guide,, which files I may need to download with my current mods choice?

1. I may not install DD ( because of animation limits,, I do not hope to remove other animation mods for DD)

2,  I only hope to get newest one with many options. 

3 I may not need residence or jail to keep and play with slave. (I already installed other  jail mods for the purpose,, so without they offer some special things, I need not,,, ) but if it offer special dialogue or animation etc,, or it work with PAHE better,

I hope to get and test it..

4  Is there any patch,, to work with Defeat ?  (If both work without problem,, I really apreciate,, ), or I need to choose defeat or PAHE ?  

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Can some one help me to guide,, which files I may need to download with my current mods choice?

1. I may not install DD ( because of animation limits,, I do not hope to remove other animation mods for DD)

2,  I only hope to get newest one with many options. 

3 I may not need residence or jail to keep and play with slave. (I already installed other  jail mods for the purpose,, so without they offer some special things, I need not,,, ) but if it offer special dialogue or animation etc,, or it work with PAHE better,

I hope to get and test it..

4  Is there any patch,, to work with Defeat ?  (If both work without problem,, I really apreciate,, ), or I need to choose defeat or PAHE ?  

It is still simplest to download ALL of PAHE (the AIO version). Then, go back and tick "off" ALL the esp's leaving only the esm. You might want to consider leaving the Farengar's Study esp for its convenience but it isn't strictly necessary. 

To the best of my knowledge there is no patch for use with Defeat and I don't recall hearing anyone complaining about issues between these two.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:00 AM, CliftonJD said:

name issues have come up a number of times with the most common issue being maria eden of which another user has provided a script fix for that mod you can obtain from the download page. the second most common problem for name issues are from using "my home is your home" dialogs on slaves, patch to prevent that from happening also available on the download page. since your description of the problem fits best with maria eden problems, i can tell you the patch for that mod prevents it for maria eden by preventing that mod from scanning pahe slaves. it would seem that with a similar issue, 1 of your mods is scanning the slaves in a similar fashion. player team mate and player ally type changes are the only thing i could think of as most likely candidates for slaves ordered/permitted to fight for the player

Well, the only thing I have that would remotely come close is AFT (don't recall it changing names), but other than that the only mods I have for slaves is this and HSH, I have My Home is Your Home, but there isn't any need to use those dialogues on them because they're slaves, I can plop them where I want without it.  I don't have Maria Eden, wasn't something I wanted to add.  Since this mod does change names, does it offer a "refresh of the name" at various times?  I'm thinking it's got a "I've got the wrong value at this point because all these things happened so I am setting the name as nothing" situation.  Other than the MCM, where else does the name get set?

GuruSR.

15 hours ago, Psalam said:

It is still simplest to download ALL of PAHE (the AIO version). Then, go back and tick "off" ALL the esp's leaving only the esm. You might want to consider leaving the Farengar's Study esp for its convenience but it isn't strictly necessary. 

A pahe_lives_on-7.3.7 with all addons install loose files.zip 

B pahe_lives_on-7.3.7 basic install with out addons loose files.7

Thanks, Paslam,, so what you means, I may only need to  install A,   and  uncheck esp?

(keep base esm check). so it will work without problem (as option, remain Farengars Study Esp or without it)

If I install B,,  I need to select and install  each add on and  patch files?  (actually I could not understand , which patch need for ,)

And Harvald thanks too..  I saw some problems when I first try PAHE with defeat,,for EL version,,when I knock out enemy NPC

but it seems other mod conflict,, with defeat  from your comments,, (submit or abduction etc,,), I relieve myself.. 

(I can not imagine, play without defeat for my taste,)

and Is there recommend animation (SLAN pack) for PAHE work good?  

or PAHE offer original animations?  (I have installed zaz 8.0 , Funny biz animations, SLAL pack,,)

anyway thanks,, I may try,, A "pahe_lives_on-7.3.7 with all addons install loose files.zip"  

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

A pahe_lives_on-7.3.7 with all addons install loose files.zip 

That is the one I've installed.

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

and Is there recommend animation (SLAN pack) for PAHE work good?  

or PAHE offer original animations?  (I have installed zaz 8.0 , Funny biz animations, SLAL pack,,)

Zaz 8.0 is what I have, I have a few SLAL packs (sounds like the same stuff you have) and Defeat works fine with it, you shouldn't have any issues with adding it, I don't believe there are many animations added (the ones where the slaves kneel and such, think maybe a dozen of them at most, don't quote me on it).  I'm using the FNIS XXL 7.5 version, works fine with this, I didn't see any impact on the animation count.  I'm just under 10,000 of them.

GuruSR.