Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

usualy that means maybe to many scrip mods and they eating all their ram so some have to wait and its bugg them. take and disable all but pahe, ires req and live anotherlive then start. u only need to disable the esp. and see if it starts if it does enable a few at time till it doesnt

2 hours ago, The Evil Council said:

Agreed. And...I tried running with ASLAL, letting my other mods load up & the game settle down, then save, exit, enable (via MO), launch & load, but still no PAHE. My guess is that it's specifically looking for something vanilla startup-related in order to initialize and without it, no joy. Which brings me back to my original question: is there a way to force-start?

Normally all mods should be able to load their MCM in LAL already.

If that is not the case there might be more issues with your setup other than PAHE.

You could check for the usual suspects, like PapyrusUtil/Jcontainers overwritten with older versions.

Check if other mods don't start their MCMs.

Check your papyrus logs for errors.

Check if your savegame shows errors right from the start (orphan scripts/undefined ones).

Do enough load/reload cycles to give your mods the opportunity to load/update/register (new game start SLF => save/load => register animations in SLAL => save/load => check MCMs).

Same not installed soft requirements for more than one mod can cause this too.

Pahe patch installed for something that isn't in your LO.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:38 AM, Fetterbr said:

Hi. I have a question. I have a few slaves what are in my dungeon but the original is just staying lifeless where i found them, is this a bug ? they are follower mods. Is there a way when you enslave someone that they are not copied but you only have the originals as slave ?

Thanks

you summed up the problem when you mentioned those are from follower mods. means something went wrong in the cloning procedure. that doesn't normally happen, but scripted followers are often made to be invulnerable causing script wars between the 2 mods

On 9/28/2019 at 8:16 PM, The Evil Council said:

Hi all. Just started a new playthrough with Alternate Start: Live another Life and PAHE won't start. No MCM No PAHE Core message. Nothing. (It boots up fine if I remove ASLAL and start up via the vanilla Helgen carriage ride.)

Mod ver. pahe_lives_on-7.3.2 + 7.3.7 update patch for 7.3.2

Is there a way to manually trigger the mod?

they said it right if you got no mcm:

23 hours ago, sidfu said:

usualy that means maybe to many scrip mods and they eating all their ram so some have to wait and its bugg them. take and disable all but pahe, ires req and live anotherlive then start. u only need to disable the esp. and see if it starts if it does enable a few at time till it doesnt

well said

22 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Normally all mods should be able to load their MCM in LAL already.

If that is not the case there might be more issues with your setup other than PAHE.

You could check for the usual suspects, like PapyrusUtil/Jcontainers overwritten with older versions.

Check if other mods don't start their MCMs.

Check your papyrus logs for errors.

Check if your savegame shows errors right from the start (orphan scripts/undefined ones).

Do enough load/reload cycles to give your mods the opportunity to load/update/register (new game start SLF => save/load => register animations in SLAL => save/load => check MCMs).

Same not installed soft requirements for more than one mod can cause this too.

Pahe patch installed for something that isn't in your LO.

yes

rename them. also make sure u on newest. animals like dragurs tend to bug often as they only have x amount of different versions before the original of what u enslaved get called.

also clifton might want to keep a eye on this if he gets far enough in dev of it. alteast for now i recommend people to switch to it as it is better already than slar

@CliftonJD was finlay able to chach the tpose issue and i think i know what it is

Spoiler

[10/05/2019 - 10:50:28AM] ERROR:  (FF00167E): cannot find variable named FNISaa_mt.
stack:
    [ (FF00167E)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 67
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroup() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 41
    [alias FemaleAlias1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (5800C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
[10/05/2019 - 10:50:28AM] ERROR:  (FF00167E): cannot find variable named FNISaa_crc.
stack:
    [ (FF00167E)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 70
    [alias FemaleAlias1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (5800C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59

basically the ddeadybody cleanup scripts trying to clear the slaves  but it bugs and just removes the alias to them causing them to  lose all connection to the animation system breaking it.

fuck im good at times . i foudn the issue
basicaly sexymove is trying to apply to the slave but instead is going to the orginal which makes sexymove think that they are dead so it tries to clean up the actor which breaks  the aniamtion systsem.
[10/05/2019 - 10:50:28AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000BFB55)>] group: _mt base: 1 number: 6

000BFB55 is keepper carcette
FF00167E is keeper carcette after she been enslaved

fyi ive been using them together for years witout a issue. so dont know if it was any update4 u did or the 7.5 fnis update did it. ive already posted on the nexus fnis about it to see if he can provide any info about the issue

On 10/3/2019 at 6:53 PM, sidfu said:

rename them. also make sure u on newest. animals like dragurs tend to bug often as they only have x amount of different versions before the original of what u enslaved get called.

also clifton might want to keep a eye on this if he gets far enough in dev of it. alteast for now i recommend people to switch to it as it is better already than slar

@CliftonJD was finlay able to chach the tpose issue and i think i know what it is

Hide contents

[10/05/2019 - 10:50:28AM] ERROR:  (FF00167E): cannot find variable named FNISaa_mt.
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 67
[10/05/2019 - 10:50:28AM] ERROR:  (FF00167E): cannot find variable named FNISaa_crc.
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 70

basically the ddeadybody cleanup scripts trying to clear the slaves  but it bugs and just removes the alias to them causing them to  lose all connection to the animation system breaking it.

fuck im good at times . i foudn the issue
basicaly sexymove is trying to apply to the slave but instead is going to the orginal which makes sexymove think that they are dead so it tries to clean up the actor which breaks  the aniamtion systsem.
[10/05/2019 - 10:50:28AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000BFB55)>] group: _mt base: 1 number: 6

000BFB55 is keepper carcette
FF00167E is keeper carcette after she been enslaved

fyi ive been using them together for years witout a issue. so dont know if it was any update4 u did or the 7.5 fnis update did it. ive already posted on the nexus fnis about it to see if he can provide any info about the issue

if you have a save of before enslaving her, try disabling the leveled actorbase toggle before enslavement. its a known occasional side-effect of leveled actorbase. unfortunately i can't run tests on her after level10, the hall of the vigilant is destroyed

@CliftonJD

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

if you have a save of before enslaving her, try disabling the leveled actorbase toggle before enslavement. its a known occasional side-effect of leveled actorbase. unfortunately i can't run tests on her after level10, the hall of the vigilant is destroyed

what makes it weird is i never had this problem till recently actaly right when 7.5 came out it happend a few hours after that. i bee nusing them al together for years now and never had a issue os something in fnis or in pahe had to change  and cause it

I had paradise halls on the pc working normally, but I went to put other mods and took it off for a while, now when I installed it all over again and its requirements everything works, I get Whip and necklaces, but the option to enslave just doesn't appears, neither in weak npc's nor sleeping ... what's wrong? I have all the pro mod requirements working installed and in order.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:41 AM, CliftonJD said:

ahh, so your memory failed you on it and never got around to the dialogs. understandable, my memory picks and chooses based on something i'm unable to understand either. some topics i'll have picture perfect memory and other topics be completely blank. if you'd still like to help with the dialogs, i "may" have found a solution to the cattle voices i'll test more when i find another nord to gag.

that's one way to put it. Basically, I struggle to remember things once they exit short term memory, it's very rare for anything to actually persist. Joy of a brain that won't save event-based memory...
I'll remember if I get some incoming event that reminds me, but otherwise? out of sight, out of mind

On 10/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, sidfu said:

@CliftonJD

what makes it weird is i never had this problem till recently actaly right when 7.5 came out it happend a few hours after that. i bee nusing them al together for years now and never had a issue os something in fnis or in pahe had to change  and cause it

sounds like you upgraded fnis mid-save. i've discovered that both fnis and fnis sexy move can be detrimental to updating mid-save

On 10/6/2019 at 8:02 PM, zmiracleeye said:

I had paradise halls on the pc working normally, but I went to put other mods and took it off for a while, now when I installed it all over again and its requirements everything works, I get Whip and necklaces, but the option to enslave just doesn't appears, neither in weak npc's nor sleeping ... what's wrong? I have all the pro mod requirements working installed and in order.

sounds like dirty save having uninstalled it prior makes it more difficult to reinstall it now. when you first uninstalled it would have been the time to run a save cleaner. now you might need a new save. if how ever you still have trouble running it on a new save then check the status from mcm and report back. if it doesn't say "running", then i'll need your papyrus log to help with it as that's from another mod stopping up the engine

Hello, I have a question. I can merge pahe 7.3.2 addon worked no problem, but merge pahe 7.3.7 addon will ctd before game start menu.:'(

----

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
---

Edit: I rebulid PatchusMaximus.esp and it work no ctd.

6 hours ago, longsky said:

Hello, I have a question. I can merge pahe 7.3.2 addon worked no problem, but merge pahe 7.3.7 addon will ctd before game start menu.:'(

----

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
---

dunno what you did wrong with it, but your symptoms reflect a missing dependency and the ddx patch runs the risk of corrupting devious devices

Welllll.  Lets see, installed it, tried it, found the items in the Whiterun castle, went to use the whip on Saffir and instant death...

Found a slave + guard in town, one shot the slave and two shot the guard (with the whip).  One guard came up and I ended up stabbing him in the back of the neck with it in a kill move.

So, I finally found someone I could get down on one knee and...  Defeat got in the way.  Tried talking to the person and nothing happens, this whole set is at the bottom of the load order.

No clue where the camp is, I can't find it, if it is still around Fellglow Keep, then it isn't there.

Would suggest enchant the whips with a spell to do minor damage and set the whip to 0 for damage, to avoid mods that boost weapon/one-handed damage, because wow, that whip is a nasty weapon, because you can kill someone and nobody cares.

GuruSR.

sounds like poorly installed mods and load order

the whipe does 1 u read 1 damage. if it does more than that means u have something else screing up your game. the one where u say they at bottom of load order poiints heavly to a badly ordered ame. dont use loot as it messes up more than it fixes. just load up the the esp iin edit and see who overrites who and order it yoursself

21 minutes ago, sidfu said:

sounds like poorly installed mods and load order

the whipe does 1 u read 1 damage. if it does more than that means u have something else screing up your game. the one where u say they at bottom of load order poiints heavly to a badly ordered ame. dont use loot as it messes up more than it fixes. just load up the the esp iin edit and see who overrites who and order it yoursself

While I don't dispute your facts @Gräfin Zeppelin makes an excellent point. As I mentioned to CliftonJD recently, I managed to raise my one handed skill by about 10 levels while training just one slave. Of course, that's different from one strike kills but the latter would be impacted by the one hand skill perks.

That being said, it does sound like something else is impacting the mods and particularly the use of the whip. As CliftonJD pointed out when I complained, you do NOT have to use the whip. Use bare handed or a weak magical attack or something else instead. The whip is meant as a convenience, not a restriction.

4 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

What difficulty are you playing on ? If you have 100 one handed with loads of perk and hit a level 5 NPC she indeed migth die on adept.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

While I don't dispute your facts @Gräfin Zeppelin makes an excellent point. As I mentioned to CliftonJD recently, I managed to raise my one handed skill by about 10 levels while training just one slave. Of course, that's different from one strike kills but the latter would be impacted by the one hand skill perks.

That being said, it does sound like something else is impacting the mods and particularly the use of the whip. As CliftonJD pointed out when I complained, you do NOT have to use the whip. Use bare handed or a weak magical attack or something else instead. The whip is meant as a convenience, not a restriction.

Pretty sure it's all the "playing naked" mods, plus the other mods that offer boosts for beast sex and such, plus the succubus heart mod that lets you boost your skill set and such, is causing this grief, because most soft enemies are 1 hit while other enemies are anywhere between 3 and a lot.  When you figure I can "punch out" a dragon while naked, says a few things.  Though the biggest thing was, when I got the one person on 1 knee (bleedout), I activated the person and I got the "Knockedout"/Talk to ... dialogue that is caused by having Defeat around, thought they played alright together.

Plus, where is the camp, or did this version not include it, as I've seen the original from years ago and remember it, but this time around, it simply isn't there (as it says in the information that it was "moved"), I just don't know where.  So bleedout is alright, but, if *just* bleedout is needed, Defeat lets you put anyone into that from behind, or is there a health requirement of the target?  Because every time I tried, I just get the Talk to ... next to the Defeat's "Knockedout" in orange choice.

This save stream is actually a play/test of the modding I'm doing on Play as a Dragon, so the buggy health perk it had caused all sorts of grief, so now the player has over 5k health, so I'm not going to do anything about that since this is a test play (level 31), so it is quite possible that the Succubus Heart + Naked Play boosts are to blame, also can't punch people, though magic attacks such badly, so those probably are easier to weaken people down, but physical attacks, yeah, stupid strong currently.

So, get someone down on 1 knee ("defeated"), activate them and Defeat gets in the way, so "Talk" to them, nothing happens, anyone know of a way to get Defeat to stop or should I just disable it?  I don't recall it being an issue with cooperation.

GuruSR.

I've got a couple bugs to report.

Firstly: I've noticed a few slave slots that have no name and say they are located 0 miles west of me in Tamriel. I actually think I know what's causing it: me clicking on enslave multiple times because I'm impatient. I've gotten a few duplicate slaves this way but I've always been able to fix it by teleporting the extra to me and killing them. Now however I have these blank spaces and trying to teleport the slaves or even try to give them a name does nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Secondly: All of my slaves, regardless of what level training they're at, say "I don't have to take that from you!" whenever I try and tell them to do something for me. I only started having this problem after I upgraded to the most recent version too.

Finally: I have this issue where when I click on a slave in the MCM menu to view their stats, the stats open parallel to the slave instead of at the top like it use to. This means that the slaves closer too the bottom of the list have their info getting cut off and (more importantly) I'm unable to scroll down to click on renaming or teleporting them. 

1.st issue is your fault. u keep pushign the system so slaves system started bugging. just cause a "fix" wokred a few times dont mean it work forever. thats called a place holder or temp fix. yur best bid is probaly to restart as u probaly messed up teh system in your game.  a blank slave name is always a bugged slave. u can try to fix by rename but if it keeps happaning like the other fix eventualy the whole system collapse

2.think asking them to do something is based on teh anger trait but not sure

on defeated ir ecommend removing it as it is very old and has had no upate in years. while it is feature complete it isnt bug free. if u using a bugged save aka having 25k hp to test mods u wont get accurate data. never test with bugged saves. if u want ot test u only need to start a new game then save thens etup everything and load form that save and test

47 minutes ago, sidfu said:

on defeated ir ecommend removing it as it is very old and has had no upate in years. while it is feature complete it isnt bug free. if u using a bugged save aka having 25k hp to test mods u wont get accurate data. never test with bugged saves. if u want ot test u only need to start a new game then save thens etup everything and load form that save and test

I have other mods I don't want to remove that require it, so that goes out the window.  As for bug free, Skyrim isn't bug free, so that in itself is a problem which will never be solved (because the game is 8 years old).  As for the hp being 25k?  No, it's a little over 2k with all the boosts on, I did fix the health bug in Play as a Dragon, but had to setav the player to a default value afterwards plus all the boosts pushed it up that high, absolutely nothing wrong with that setup, plus I'm testing the Play as a Dragon fix to the health boost when in dragon form and it returning when back, so the health doesn't go insanely low (negative numbers) or insanely high, it returns to what it should be at.  Neither of which explains why the mod isn't doing anything on activate, because I don't see any dialogue or any activation.  No clue what is supposed to happen, there is no "not compatible with Defeat" in the list.  Defeat says it is compatible with this mod, it is in it's list and is "ON", so no idea how to get the activation to work, probably Defeat's activation instead.

Also found that "pahe_lives_on-7.3.7 with all addons install loose files.7z" file doesn't include the cave, why I can't find it, though there are a few versions without descriptions, so I don't know which one to use.

GuruSR.