Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

9 hours ago, sidfu said:

this causes her to not be able to talked to and such. gonna try to release then re enslave to see if that fix it.

Ah, the name bug. I get that when I tell slaves to fight. They fight, and then their name disappears. Usually comes back, eventually, but renaming them fixes it. Not sure if telling them to fight again causes the bug to return. Maybe? Been playing a new mod for Oblivion, so I forgot.                                                                                                                              Speaking of fighting, would it be difficult to include slaves in Defeat rapes, like the followers are? If PC gets raped, followers and slaves get raped too? Having them just standing around, watching, being ignored while the PC and followers get raped makes no sense. Regardless, I appreciate the work you`re doing on the mod. Thanks.

?

On 5/15/2019 at 2:49 PM, JayRoz said:

Thanks for the quick response. So collaring/chaining a slave while they accompany you in dungeons raises their submission faster?

collaring them doesn't raise their submission faster except to prevent them from running away so other training can be done. chaining them  up some place does raise their submission

On 5/15/2019 at 3:44 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

(7.2.8)  How do I make my slave stop posing after I made them pose?  There's no button to tell them to stop, and if I tell them to follow me they scoot around on their knees until I use a load door.

Also if I tell em to strip or dress in less stuff, all the same it doesn't update unless I use a load door.

Also also, I can't enslave beasts anymore.  I used to.  There's this argonian bandit that just sleeps all day, almost taunting me.  >_<

I get no dialog and he just crawls around on the ground if I attempt to enslave him in any way.

I mean, we all know beast races like argonians are only good as slaves.  Oh well.  F him.  I'll just make fun of him until he bleeds instead.

posing is done thru home sweet home dialogs and the option to use those dialogs is on by default thru the home sweet home menus in mcm...options to unpose you'd have to ask in the home sweet home thread as i've not experimented yet with that aspect of home sweet home...same with the strip or use less stuff dialogs

strange the argonians are cropping up again. for the slaves you've already made from argonians, you should be able to attack them with your weakest damaging skills to gain some submission, soultrap is the best for this as it inflicts no damage but still counts as an assault. once they have submission, reset the slave from the debug options of that slave's info list in the mcm.

as for preventing it from happening again, check the voice type from that same mcm and post it here then check your load order for rdo

On 5/15/2019 at 5:15 PM, donkeywho said:

@CliftonJD

Thanks for the update ... and hanging in there with this mod

Very much appreciate your time, effort - and trouble!

?

welcome

On 5/15/2019 at 5:51 PM, donttouchmethere said:

@CliftonJD

weeee!

for some reason PAHE wants to overwrite a lot of interface translations of other mods

I guess you packed your interface/translation folder with PAHE 7.2.9

(interesting mod choices tho)

check out => pahe_lives_on-7.2.9 with all addons install.7z

pahe>interface>translation

pahe>interface>exported

pahe>interface>uilib

this will make issues if the Mod versions on the user setup are different from the PAHE installed translation files

oops, thanks for noticing and informing. i'll work on sending out a fix for that next

On 5/15/2019 at 8:41 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

So is there a special process to upgrading this, do I need to start over, or do I just plop it in my mod organizer in front of the old one and delete the old one?

if you're already using the current version, its plop and go

On 5/16/2019 at 5:53 AM, JayRoz said:

So, updated and started a new game and I no longer get the "Listen up, you're a slave now" dialogue. Just goes straight to full dialogue but now I can't get slaves to stand up from the bleeding out phase. It's supposed be like that? Tried tying them up and untying using the SL Defeat (pahe restrain method does nothing) to let them stand up but it crashes the game. Please help. 

Broken.bmp 2.64 MB · 3 downloads

post your papyrus log of it

18 hours ago, sidfu said:

trying to rememer what cause this bug
this causes her to not be able to talked to and such. gonna try to release then re enslave to see if that fix it.
1583868761_Annotation2019-05-16125210.jpg.90fea42c0e6299e190c075ff9169abe9.jpg

renaming fixes it, but the most common cause for it is sl sex slaves scanning pahe combat slaves

9 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Ah, the name bug. I get that when I tell slaves to fight. They fight, and then their name disappears. Usually comes back, eventually, but renaming them fixes it. Not sure if telling them to fight again causes the bug to return. Maybe? Been playing a new mod for Oblivion, so I forgot.                                                                                                                              Speaking of fighting, would it be difficult to include slaves in Defeat rapes, like the followers are? If PC gets raped, followers and slaves get raped too? Having them just standing around, watching, being ignored while the PC and followers get raped makes no sense. Regardless, I appreciate the work you`re doing on the mod. Thanks.

you'd need to ask for that feature in the defeat thread

modder would check for the pahplayerslave faction and include it....or switch from using the playerfollowerfactions to the currentfollowerfaction as that would include both followers and slaves in the same manner that my home is you home adds dialogues to followers

well i wind up re slave her fixed it. i dont use my slaves in combat. hmm maybe thats the cause for in my game when i get the  random event where a dragon flys by overhead npc start attacking my slaves even if they where orginaly in that npc faction.

11 minutes ago, sidfu said:

well i wind up re slave her fixed it. i dont use my slaves in combat. hmm maybe thats the cause for in my game when i get the  random event where a dragon flys by overhead npc start attacking my slaves even if they where orginaly in that npc faction.

ya, that definitely sounds odd

try this:

ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z

can't say if it will help the current slaves for the above issues with dragons, but atleast its a chance...should see full effects of the patch on new slaves after a save/quit reload and if it works as originally intended, should also fix the name issues with combat slaves for that mod....any bugs from other mods, i'd have to see the log of the name loss

46 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

strange the argonians are cropping up again. for the slaves you've already made from argonians, you should be able to attack them with your weakest damaging skills to gain some submission, soultrap is the best for this as it inflicts no damage but still counts as an assault. once they have submission, reset the slave from the debug options of that slave's info list in the mcm.

as for preventing it from happening again, check the voice type from that same mcm and post it here then check your load order for rdo

Thx for the reply.  It wasn't the voice.  I couldn't interact with the argonian at all after enslaving.  Even tried resetting.  All he did was crawl around.

I can't do more testing sadly because he's since despawned :(

Also, can't do spells.  Mod loadout has me locked into a heavy warrior build. I would like to give a shoutout to SIC.  Fuck you SIC.  All the enemies did not need an armor boost, but thx for playing on my masochism by making it an option that years later I still haven't removed. OH YEAH FUCK WHIP ME HARDER (Inserts ballgag)

26 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Thx for the reply.  It wasn't the voice.  I couldn't interact with the argonian at all after enslaving

ahh, so you're referring to a name loss. fix the slave's name from mcm...no idea why it would lose its name after enslavement, would need to see the papyrus log during enslavement to hazard a guess

well for none unique it probaly might be if the game spawns a new npc  that used that temp npc same code. for  unique npc no idea why they would lose name unless something was trying to clean up their corpse and maybe tried to remove them from game

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you'd need to ask for that feature in the defeat thread

Yeah, I just did. Not very optimistic, though, since Defeat hasn`t been updated in 3 years. Sorry bothering ya`ll with this. It`s just something that has always bugged me. Those girls aren`t gonna pump themselves full of soulgems, after all.

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

well for none unique it probaly might be if the game spawns a new npc  that used that temp npc same code. for  unique npc no idea why they would lose name unless something was trying to clean up their corpse and maybe tried to remove them from game

radiant npc's that use the same npc appearance would end up with naked bandit encounters....unless you're using this with another renamer, thinking waaayyy back to the original testing of the renamer in pahe, i think i remember somebody mentioning conflicts with other renamers

other mods attempting to remove uniques from the game after enslavement result in instability thru load doors and cell changes until pahe clears the slave from the roster....see "

Slave Girls by hydragorgon 826" for example of slaves erased in this manner

i'm actually considering adding that mod to my repair list - nice scenery and radiant slaves to catch :)

4 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

What's the Mias Lair Patch? And what are the dwarven devious suits (and more importantly, is it compatible with men and not just women)?

mias lair patch is for users of that mod to not risk losing names when using it with pahe...atleast in theory if the patch works as it should

dwarven devious suits are devious devices addon that prevents the slaves from escape

• for now all it does is prevent escape in an immersive way while making the slaves look oh so sexy
  • quite a few plans around this for the future (use the search feature at the top and choose to search this thread for more details on it)

afaik the meshes were made for females so it is intended for females...however if you choose to put them on men, it will still function...but i can't say how it will look

update 7.3:

On 5/15/2019 at 5:51 PM, donttouchmethere said:

@CliftonJD

weeee!

for some reason PAHE wants to overwrite a lot of interface translations of other mods

Spoiler

I guess you packed your interface/translation folder with PAHE 7.2.9

(interesting mod choices tho)

check out => pahe_lives_on-7.2.9 with all addons install.7z

pahe>interface>translation

pahe>interface>exported

pahe>interface>uilib

this will make issues if the Mod versions on the user setup are different from the PAHE installed translation files

• cleaned up the translation folder, should be fixed now
  • additionally updated many(not all yet) of the vanilla encounter lists to level with the player

47 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

DOOOWWWNNLOOOAADDDIIIING!

that was quick

thanks!

;)

43 minutes ago, Rastafoo said:

I'm glad to see so many people passionate about these mods :)

?

33 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

but umm do I just plop this in over the previous version and rebuild my leveled list patch at the end of my load order?  or do I need to start over?

that's the part i can't say for sure in skyrim...i'm guessing plop it in and rebuild your leveled list for the changes, but i can't say how long it takes for those to take effect in game aside from starting over. think i heard somebody once said 10 days in game, but i think he's looking at vanilla game body cleanup and many mods make that time go much sooner

oh ya, if you have any slaves effected by it in you current save then i'll have to say it would be better to try this update on a new save

58 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

that's the part i can't say for sure in skyrim...i'm guessing plop it in and rebuild your leveled list for the changes, but i can't say how long it takes for those to take effect in game aside from starting over. think i heard somebody once said 10 days in game, but i think he's looking at vanilla game body cleanup and many mods make that time go much sooner

oh ya, if you have any slaves effected by it in you current save then i'll have to say it would be better to try this update on a new save

Oh i have one slave atm (had a second one but i got frustrated and cracked her over the head with a stick)

My remaining slave I haven't seen in 2-3 days when I last played because I forgot to take him with me on my adventure because I thought it was a quick run to grab some stuff and I ended up sliding down a mountain into the Rift where I spent hours getting fucked raw by a draugr tomb (which is what frustrated me enough to cave the bitch's cranium in and leave her face down naked in a cow pen) and wandering up to Eastmarch.

wtf i'll give it a go, I backed up my saves.  I did a lot of dangerous mod list cleanup as-is so I might as well keep going. >_>

I have this issue that slaves do not stay restrained to the furniture when I'm away or questing and I think the problem might be the AI-package. There is this old mod that I used in the past: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/292-wip-oli3d-furniture-bondage-004-2014-test-fix-2/

When I restrain some NPC to furniture from this mod they stay there permanently. But since this is an old mod there is no furniture from the newer Zap-versions.

When I use the Zap Helper they also stay in the furniture but it only works for one NPC. The author of the Zap Helper mentioned that the quest priority should be set to max and updated the .esp file:

Would setting the quest priority to max in PAHE make any difference?

5 hours ago, whatsoldier said:

I have this issue that slaves do not stay restrained to the furniture when I'm away or questing and I think the problem might be the AI-package. There is this old mod that I used in the past: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/292-wip-oli3d-furniture-bondage-004-2014-test-fix-2/

When I restrain some NPC to furniture from this mod they stay there permanently. But since this is an old mod there is no furniture from the newer Zap-versions.

When I use the Zap Helper they also stay in the furniture but it only works for one NPC. The author of the Zap Helper mentioned that the quest priority should be set to max and updated the .esp file:

Would setting the quest priority to max in PAHE make any difference?

no, if they're not staying on zaz8 furniture, its not recognized properly by pahe. in zaz 7 the furniture was identified by the zaz framework using certain tags or keywords that would then be detected by pahe for the appropriate animation updates to take effect on the slave during cell changes and game reloads. likely means that tara hasn't put in the right keywords for it to work.

if you're looking to fix zaz 8, i'd recommend comparing it to zaz 7 for the differences. from what i heard in the sse thread tho, its chock full of bugs. if it were me trying to fix it, i think it might be easier to install zaz 7(i'm still using zaz7 without the problems you mention) and look at the changes already made in the sse conversion by pfiffy then compare that to tara's original oldrim version

21 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Please update the SE version soon :)

on my list as well as a nexus update for oldrim and sse

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

no, if they're not staying on zaz8 furniture, its not recognized properly by pahe. in zaz 7 the furniture was identified by the zaz framework using certain tags or keywords that would then be detected by pahe for the appropriate animation updates to take effect on the slave during cell changes and game reloads. likely means that tara hasn't put in the right keywords for it to work.

if you're looking to fix zaz 8, i'd recommend comparing it to zaz 7 for the differences. from what i heard in the sse thread tho, its chock full of bugs. if it were me trying to fix it, i think it might be easier to install zaz 7(i'm still using zaz7 without the problems you mention) and look at the changes already made in the sse conversion by pfiffy then compare that to tara's original oldrim version

Well, since my name got invoked...

image.png.826f8f5e4e5bf7dc722ee35a5ea129ab.png

That's the script I use for setting furniture Aliases based on current furniture under Player crosshairs. I'm not sure what keywords you're suggesting are missing in order to make scripts universally compatible with ZAP 8 furniture. But I know for a fact, every single ZAP 8 item has the zbfFurniture Keyword on it, and in my experience, that has worked just fine as a way to hook into them via script.

2 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Well, since my name got invoked...

image.png.826f8f5e4e5bf7dc722ee35a5ea129ab.png

That's the script I use for setting furniture Aliases based on current furniture under Player crosshairs. I'm not sure what keywords you're suggesting are missing in order to make scripts universally compatible with ZAP 8 furniture. But I know for a fact, every single ZAP 8 item has the zbfFurniture Keyword on it, and in my experience, that has worked just fine as a way to hook into them via script.

same keyword we look for in the slave script here:

if (furnitureItem.hasKeywordString("zbfFurniture"))
            RestrainedInFurniture() ; No escape
        else

ok, do you have anything to determine if skyrim sees that as "furnitureitem"

this is what you need here: furnitureItem.hasKeywordString("zbfFurniture")

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Reverted back to zaz 7 and it didn't make a difference. Technically the slave is restrained in the furniture and the MCM menu shows "restrained_in_furniture", but the animation doesn't match. The slaves stand in front of the furniture and I have to use the "remove restrains"-dialog to free them. Only then I can put them back on the furniture again, which is annoying if you have several slaves and have to put them back every time.