Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I don't think you have a load order issue. What you have is what I also suffer from, a lack of patience. When you get to your HSH home allow the slave to work her way back to the cell (I don't know where you have the cell so I'm sorry if my description is inaccurate). Then, when she's just standing around in or near the cell tell her to attend you. She should follow you and then walk over next to the furniture you want her on. Imagine that if the two of you were real people that you are near enough that you could both touch it. Then, turn around (she is following you after all) and tell her you're going to get her on this furniture. At that point the mod will take over and place her on the furniture.

A lack of patience, in my experience, is a frequent cause of issues. That's not just true of this mod but of many others. For instance, it takes a while for a SexLab animation to start. You can easily foul up your own game by trying to hurry THAT along.

Thanks in advance for your continued assitance, will try it later when i have more time.

Meanwhile just one more question, does the slave need training before? I assumed that i can simply tie up freshly captured untrained slaves this way, but maybe they need some obedience?

5 minutes ago, xboronx said:

Thanks in advance for your continued assitance, will try it later when i have more time.

Meanwhile just one more question, does the slave need training before? I assumed that i can simply tie up freshly captured untrained slaves this way, but maybe they need some obedience?

Musje would have to answer that but I think there would be no problem with an untrained slave. However, I wouldn't know. As I've explained many times above I have a system for getting my slaves trained up and the ones I put in my HSH houses normally are 100% submission.

17 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi. I have a question. I have a few slaves what are in my dungeon but the original is just staying lifeless where i found them, is this a bug ? they are follower mods. Is there a way when you enslave someone that they are not copied but you only have the originals as slave ?

Thanks

This is a known issue BUT it is an issue for Paradise Halls Reborn. You might want to ask there. In fact, I believe that ClifronJD has just broached this topic on that thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me start by saying I love this mod!

I have a question - when I instruct male Slaves to entertain my guests, the only one they entertain is my Lesbian female guest, even though the male guests are set as gay.

I’m guessing the logic for that is based on gender, not sexual preference?  

B

I have a stange effect perhaps anyone knows about it.

I have one houseslave and she takes three Slots.  Tis means her name appears thre times under the inhabitants. I alrady had the problem before and sold that slave. it took a short time, same again.  I removed all slaves from the cell and brought them back later, same again. Does anyone know how to fix it?

1 hour ago, Harvald said:

I have a stange effect perhaps anyone knows about it.

I have one houseslave and she takes three Slots.  Tis means her name appears thre times under the inhabitants. I alrady had the problem before and sold that slave. it took a short time, same again.  I removed all slaves from the cell and brought them back later, same again. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I had this once or twice, but I'm not sure what causes it. It could be script lag, for example when you try adding several slaves to a house really quickly one after the other.

Is it always the same slave?

3 hours ago, Musje said:

I had this once or twice, but I'm not sure what causes it. It could be script lag, for example when you try adding several slaves to a house really quickly one after the other.

Is it always the same slave?

yes and no,

It is the same slave as long as he is in the house. Fetching him/her and bringing back later changes nothing. Then I sold him (vanilla Imperial Legat) with "pah and you get a slave". Next time this happend with an other slave, this time Beithild. The first duplication both times happens, when the char starts to train an other slave. The second duplication seemed to happen the same way. 

An other strange effect is that NPC sometimes do not change the location. This means, I had a NPC in House1. Than I took her with me and later brought her to an other House2. Everyting looks fine, but suddenly I remarked she was training a slave in House1.  She still was in House2; I looked after her. Then I went to House1, used the "surround all slaves" function of the box and she was teleported to house1. The teleport slave to player function is also working, even when she is in an other house.  This bug happens more than one time and with more than one slave. For that I use the surround all slaves funktion, whenever I enter a house. Then everyting works fine. Slaves seem to remember the first place.:heartbreak::naughty:

On 9/12/2019 at 7:32 PM, Claynation01 said:

Hello does anyone know if you still need Devious Devices Addon II - 10/15/2017 from this 

If you have the DD patch from this mod all ready ?

sorry for the delayed response, i don't watch this thread often enough anymore. for now use this :

On 9/14/2019 at 4:45 AM, donttouchmethere said:

omgz, that patch you posted is from 2017 ^^

Just installing PAHE series at the moment myself.

If you grab the AIO PAHE installation you get all you need incl DD patch (guess incl in the devious dwarven suit patch).

the modder there doesn't update enough to maintain that other mod so i'd have to find time to send them an update. noting the age would be good to compare against the current dd version as that would be what made those patches obsolete. they directly edit dd items in a way that makes the patch a conflicting mod for the current dd version. iirc, i've added a mod-check warning to current pahe for anybody who still has that patch installed

On 7/19/2019 at 9:23 AM, CliftonJD said:

does home sweet home differentiate gender in the sex training its assigning to the slaves as that would cause some discrepancies if it doesn't. think of those values as how the slave is trained to use its own body to satisfy its partner to understand why a male can't have vaginal training. by the same reasoning i should then be giving a value to the male for his cock tho so at this point, i'm thinking we need to re-evaluate who's gender training values are wrong as it may be that pahe has been looking at this wrong all along and home sweet home's sex values might self-correct if we were both assessing the values the same way.

don't ask me why the system isn't already designed to assess based on how well the slave performs that type of act rather than the body part used to perform it...maybe its the anal training that's not given to men, now that i think about it further. that would explain better why the men only have 2 body parts that can be trained as opposed to the women.

iirc its the slave script that assigns the sex training as the combination of those other values divided by 3 for women or divided by 2 for men...lmk if you need me to dig up the specifics on it

On 7/19/2019 at 11:03 AM, Musje said:

HSH doesn't differentiate. :) Yeah I am lazy like that.

Hmm... Men can be trained anal in principle, even if there aren't many animations for it. As for vaginal training, I always assumed for men it meant penile training.

after much consideration between the 2 mods, its been discovered that this is a pahe bug for me to fix in the next update. both genders do get all 3 stats assigned during sex so both genders should get a value for it. pahe should also properly stop tracking sex in hsh and leave that to hsh to handle its own sex tracking

7 minutes ago, throwawayzomg said:

Is it normal that only the info/options panel of the HSH MCM does anything and it takes around 5 seconds for that panel to populate? The Restless Hunter / House Slaves / Camp Slaves menus are blank for me 

5 sec is a bit long, but a slight delay is normal.

The other MCM tabs are empty as long as you don't have any slaves under HSH control at those locations.

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

5 sec is a bit long, but a slight delay is normal.

The other MCM tabs are empty as long as you don't have any slaves under HSH control at those locations.

Ah, okay perfect. Thanks so much, I thought maybe I had messed up something with HSH that was leading to problems with my MCM for "I'll Take the Display Model"

I like this mod very much, but I have a problem recently. In the new archive, pahe 7.3.7 resets the slaves behind the sweet home (gentleman's house sweet home 1.21b). There will be errors after the map travel. The NPC that is placed will be cloned and appear nearby, following all the time. What should I do? I don't know if anyone else has encountered this error and if there is any way to resolve it (other plug-in versions, you will get slave0.57c)

Hey there,  I have a couple of questions.

1.  I've noticed all the slaves generated for the auction at the inn are female.  Is this just bad luck?  It would be nice to have a mix.

2.  Sometimes while slaves are training each other in fighting, one will run outside the cell, and they get dropped from the list of house slaves.  This seems to happen for the trap-door in the basement at Blackthorn Manor.

3.  The home cell token generates a cage.  If I wanted more than one cage, is it safe to use another token in the same cell?

4.  I've noticed one or two of the highly trained slaves have a "my pet" dialog option which has one entry "puppet".  Does this come from HSH?  What does it do?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

B

Just a few things so far, doing "Dispensing Justice" and while trying to deliver the (3/3) bandits to the mine, Merian came running in and attacked the bandits, someone hit her with an arrow and then some other guy bashed her with a shield and then murdered her with a sword.  If she's protected/essential then the kill mod has a bug, if not, she could be dead in the wilderness somewhere, because I have super hard bandits wandering the map, as in normal bandits take 2 to 3 hits to murder, these take dozens, so she is either dead or being raped repeatedly by them.  Any sure fire way to find her aside from doing a 24 hour wait outside a small town?

Also, now this is totally not really the fault of the mod, but the Restless Hunter, where is a safe spot to punish a slave with sex (on the normal floor), because wound up in a cell downstairs all locked.

Also the guard at the door at the entrance is a wuss, a vampire came in and he screamed like a baby ran to the door to downstairs, unlocked it and ran and hid.   The area the RH is in is a high spawn area for enemies and I have a bunch of mods that push those up in strength, so any chances to place guards outside that'll protect the place, so they don't get inside, possibly make the guards inside not wusses?

EDIT:  Found Merian, in the same mine she went in the first time, but every time I go in there, she gets knocked down and raped...  How am I supposed to talk to her when everyone wants a piece of her?

EDIT2:  HA, I talked to her while she was being raped, so that worked.  (Okay, lesbian love, don't think that really looked like rape.)

GuruSR.