Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

9 hours ago, Musje said:

What's the Respect training on these slaves?  HSH ties the Respect training to the relationship rank, slaves with over 60 ish respect shouldn't be rude to you.

When in doubt, open the console, select the slave, and type getrelationshiprank player.

Setting the rank in the console won;t help if respect training is low, HSH will just reset it when you leave the cell.

Respect is always more than 70 when I encounter that...

I tell them to do something for me,they say "I dont have to take this from you", I tell them "you will be punished", they say "I understand" and after I punch them in the face and I hear the "I yield", now they WILL do something for me.

However if I try again in 15 minutes the same thing will happen.

12 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Respect is always more than 70 when I encounter that...

I tell them to do something for me,they say "I dont have to take this from you", I tell them "you will be punished", they say "I understand" and after I punch them in the face and I hear the "I yield", now they WILL do something for me.

However if I try again in 15 minutes the same thing will happen.

are the slaves in home sweet home when this is done, wondering if we have another confusion of mods here that your punch to the face has made them fearful and they became disobedient again when the fear wears off. respectful and obedient are not always the same

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

are the slaves in home sweet home when this is done, wondering if we have another confusion of mods here that your punch to the face has made them fearful and they became disobedient again when the fear wears off. respectful and obedient are not always the same

Nope, I have them with me on open world, helping me in combat. Then at nights I make camp with the token and then resume in the morning.

8 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Nope, I have them with me on open world, helping me in combat. Then at nights I make camp with the token and then resume in the morning.

Then it depends on what PAHE does. I don't know exactly how it handles the relationship rank, but I do know it does handle it in some cases. Like if you punish with rape, relationship goes down. Punching them in the face probably doesn't help either ?

I posted the query below in the main XPMSE thread on Nexus, as a follow up on a problem that I thought I had with just HSH, but which now seems, from older material on the net, wider in its also applying in the base game.  Not had any replies yet, but I thought I'd post it here too, as a follow up to earlier inconclusive requests here, where I had asked if anyone else had had any problems with HSH slaves' quaint behaviours on trying to add chains to them.  

It seems to centre on the 'paralysis' effect applied - I think on HSH's calling of the 'HDT chain content' from 'Heretical Restraints' where the code seems to state that the NPC is paralysed - into which state the NPC transitions, ie collapses on floor etc, for the chains to then be applied.  

So, has anyone come across this issue in their main game, or on use of other mods, and found a solution to it there that I can maybe use to try to alleviate the weirdness I get with HSH?  I didn't always get it, as in prior games, HSH seemed to work just fine, but as I've long deleted their MO profiles, I can't do the obvious comparisons ?

Any help would be welcome, as the weirdness really screws up the game's look and feel

======================

As posted to NEXUS XPMSE thread   

This is a bit of a long shot, but body properties seem to be well understood here, and I hope, in the absence of finding any other answers anywhere else, someone here can help with the following problem (it seems to date back a long way, and even occur in the base game)

If, with this skeleton and any of the ragdoll physics mods, I kill an NPC with, or in some mods even just apply to them, a paralysis effect,

.......on death the body/corpse will collapse to the ground and then 'float' into the air and stay there, or

.......on 'still living' paralysis, the NPC will levitate, usually lying horizontally and then 'moonwalk'

'Floating death corpses' look ridiculous and 'moonwalkers' are unresponsive and unable to be properly utilised by the mods which should then be able to command them

Are there any settings that can be applied in XPMSE that can 'stop' those happening? Or is there any other obvious solution which I might have missed?

TIA for any help/pointers etc that anyone can offer.

So I am wondering, how exactly do you guys use this mod... I am still trying to figure out how training and stuff work.

For example, lets say that I want to train slaves for sex purposes. How could I start? I am thinking of getting a slave to 80-90 sex training myself and then use her to train the other slaves. Do I have to manually tell her to train each and every one of them or will adding them to the schedule be enough?

Also, what does the "play with other slaves" option do? Is it just for visual pleasure or is it training too?

Another scenario, lets say I have a house with 5 slaves in it. All of them are 50 at everything. Will they be able to train past that or there must be someone with higher stats there to train them?

So many questions xD

3 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

So I am wondering, how exactly do you guys use this mod... I am still trying to figure out how training and stuff work.

For example, lets say that I want to train slaves for sex purposes. How could I start? I am thinking of getting a slave to 80-90 sex training myself and then use her to train the other slaves. Do I have to manually tell her to train each and every one of them or will adding them to the schedule be enough?

Also, what does the "play with other slaves" option do? Is it just for visual pleasure or is it training too?

Another scenario, lets say I have a house with 5 slaves in it. All of them are 50 at everything. Will they be able to train past that or there must be someone with higher stats there to train them?

So many questions xD

Let's see if I can help by starting with your last question: a slave can only train another slave to as high a level as they have themselves. Thus a slave with sex score of 60 can only train other slaves to that level.

"Play with other slaves" is strictly visual (as are all the commands that don't specifically involve training/taskmistress).

What has worked best for me is to select one slave to be the trainer and another to be the trainee (it is easier to predict the outcome). Adding them to the schedule should work as well though.

Finally, it is that "how do I get my slaves XXXXXX up to 100" that is the repeated mantra of the entire Paradise Halls system. In the specific case of sex there is no substitute for having sex repeatedly with the slave you are trying to train.

5 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

For example, lets say that I want to train slaves for sex purposes. How could I start? I am thinking of getting a slave to 80-90 sex training myself and then use her to train the other slaves.

That's the idea. A slave will train others up to their level.

Do I have to manually tell her to train each and every one of them or will adding them to the schedule be enough?

Either you assign them manually, or you appoint a taskmaster and have him manage the schedule. Keep in mind the taskmaster does not help with the training itself, but only assigns trainers to slaves until everyone is fully trained up.

Both :)

Plus, slaves who have been given this commandcan jump in as extras for 3-5 somes. If any such slaves are not doing anything else, you will get an extra menu option for that when you order a slave to have se with you.

So many questions xD

You will have to get a slave with higher stats. But you can start with just 1. If you add one with 100, that one will train another up to 100. Then the taskmaster will assign both of them to each train another slave up to 100 and so on. And if one slave has high sex and the other high obedience, one will train the other, then they will switch roles until both are trained to the max.

22 hours ago, Musje said:

That's the idea. A slave will train others up to their level.

Either you assign them manually, or you appoint a taskmaster and have him manage the schedule. Keep in mind the taskmaster does not help with the training itself, but only assigns trainers to slaves until everyone is fully trained up.

Both :)

Plus, slaves who have been given this commandcan jump in as extras for 3-5 somes. If any such slaves are not doing anything else, you will get an extra menu option for that when you order a slave to have se with you.

You will have to get a slave with higher stats. But you can start with just 1. If you add one with 100, that one will train another up to 100. Then the taskmaster will assign both of them to each train another slave up to 100 and so on. And if one slave has high sex and the other high obedience, one will train the other, then they will switch roles until both are trained to the max.

22 hours ago, Psalam said:

Let's see if I can help by starting with your last question: a slave can only train another slave to as high a level as they have themselves. Thus a slave with sex score of 60 can only train other slaves to that level.

"Play with other slaves" is strictly visual (as are all the commands that don't specifically involve training/taskmistress).

What has worked best for me is to select one slave to be the trainer and another to be the trainee (it is easier to predict the outcome). Adding them to the schedule should work as well though.

Finally, it is that "how do I get my slaves XXXXXX up to 100" that is the repeated mantra of the entire Paradise Halls system. In the specific case of sex there is no substitute for having sex repeatedly with the slave you are trying to train.

Great, these answers helped a lot! I hope you are not tired of answering though :P

Lets say I have a house with 10 slaves and I bring myself another 3 for training.

I enter the house, and I tell each of the 3 slaves to "stay here for a while". Naturally, taskmistress comes to collect them (granted, I will have to debug her 99% of the time).

Now, are these automatically in training schedule? Because after this, I tell my taskmistress to assemble all untrained slaves, which usually will bring me the 3 new ones, which I then say to be added to the schedule. I just wonder if it's not needed.

Also, after that, should I "dismiss these slaves" or "get them back to work"? Does "work" mean "training" in this instance?

I am sorry for all these questions, I just want to make it work some time for me xD

PS. That "taskmistress eval failed" is really annoying. I know I am supposed not to skip any dialogues, I wait for everything to finish but this still happens.

3 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Great, these answers helped a lot! I hope you are not tired of answering though :P

Lets say I have a house with 10 slaves and I bring myself another 3 for training.

I enter the house, and I tell each of the 3 slaves to "stay here for a while". Naturally, taskmistress comes to collect them (granted, I will have to debug her 99% of the time).

Now, are these automatically in training schedule? Because after this, I tell my taskmistress to assemble all untrained slaves, which usually will bring me the 3 new ones, which I then say to be added to the schedule. I just wonder if it's not needed.

Also, after that, should I "dismiss these slaves" or "get them back to work"? Does "work" mean "training" in this instance?

I am sorry for all these questions, I just want to make it work some time for me xD

PS. That "taskmistress eval failed" is really annoying. I know I am supposed not to skip any dialogues, I wait for everything to finish but this still happens.

If the taskmistress is already asked to manage the training, the new slaves will be assigned for training automatically.

After that, you don't have to dismiss the slaves I think... but maybe you do. I forget.

Once a trainer has been assigned, training happens regardless of what the slaves are actually doing. If you want to see them get trained, tell the trainers to "make themselves useful" (or ask the taskmistress to "set them to clean the house"). This means sandboxing, and for trainers it means their traiinng routine,

The sex dialogue with house slaves (You strip, ...) always handles the player as male and the slave as female. This doesn't work with a female player and a male slave, because the player always gets a strap-on. Could you add a fitting dialogue so that the male slave has the penis (male position in the scene) and not the female player?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

The sex dialogue with house slaves (You strip, ...) always handles the player as male and the slave as female. This doesn't work with a female player and a male slave, because the player always gets a strap-on. Could you add a fitting dialogue so that the male slave has the penis (male position in the scene) and not the female player?

You do know that SexLab has a hotkey +/= to reverse the positions, right?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Sure, but it is annoying to do it everytime. And it still is an oversight in the mod itself.

Musje can do as she likes (and will). However, rescripting an entire set of scenarios is not a trivial matter. I think asking her to do so is your right but I suspect that, in the grand scheme of things, it would be easier for everyone if we all just used SexLab's hotkeys when that is all we need to do to get the results we desire.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:24 AM, Musje said:

Maybe... I'd like to use the existing Slave Info spell from PAHE from this. I could do this easily if that spell is in the PAHE ESM, but not if it's in the ESP (PAHE comes in 2 parts).

technically the spell is in both as the esm writes its version of the spell and the esp alters that spell to include the sex training stat

17 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

technically the spell is in both as the esm writes its version of the spell and the esp alters that spell to include the sex training stat

But that just updates the script, right?

I'm playing now with a version of HSH that overwrites the spell to use its own script, and to also trigger on HSH slaves. Seems to work fine so far :)

54 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Musje can do as she likes (and will). However, rescripting an entire set of scenarios is not a trivial matter. I think asking her to do so is your right but I suspect that, in the grand scheme of things, it would be easier for everyone if we all just used SexLab's hotkeys when that is all we need to do to get the results we desire.

I'm not so sure what is going on with that. The mod doesn't specify male or female roles for the animations, all it does is set the dominant role to the player, and the submissive one to the slave. There's not many femdom animations around, and I do not filter on these either, so when the animation is selected, SL will prioritise the D/S roles and apply strap-ons as needed.

Maybe it is possible to filter the animations for femdom specific ones, and just use any animation when none are found.

8 minutes ago, Musje said:

But that just updates the script, right?

I'm playing now with a version of HSH that overwrites the spell to use its own script, and to also trigger on HSH slaves. Seems to work fine so far :)

the script adds the sex and fear stats to it but the esp has to line the stats up proper so the additional stats have their own line. if you remember when i first added the fear stat was originally listed on the same line with another stat until i adjusted it from the ck

5 minutes ago, Musje said:

I'm not so sure what is going on with that. The mod doesn't specify male or female roles for the animations, all it does is set the dominant role to the player, and the submissive one to the slave. There's not many femdom animations around, and I do not filter on these either, so when the animation is selected, SL will prioritise the D/S roles and apply strap-ons as needed.

Maybe it is possible to filter the animations for femdom specific ones, and just use any animation when none are found.

pahe originally had this issue as well until i adjusted the roles based on gender. i recall very frequently having the issue of a female player mounting the male slave using the female player in the man's role with a strap-on against the man's penis in a missionary position...i kept saying to myself this isn't right and shouldn't be possible

53 minutes ago, Musje said:

I understand but CliftonJD has the right of it. Look at what @xyzxyz says. His player is female and the slave is male. You (appropriately I think) call SexLab animations that put the player (in this case female) in the dominant (for SexLab this is male) position with a male slave (who has the submissive, SexLab female) role. CliftonJD would have more experience than I would but it occurs to me that "fixing" this would require another set of dialogues with gender conditions (which is what I heard him saying). For me personally, unless there is a quick way to do this that I don't know of, I would rather see you spend your time on issues that I can't fix myself at the touch of a hotkey.

28 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I understand but CliftonJD has the right of it. Look at what @xyzxyz says. His player is female and the slave is male. You (appropriately I think) call SexLab animations that put the player (in this case female) in the dominant (for SexLab this is male) position with a male slave (who has the submissive, SexLab female) role. CliftonJD would have more experience than I would but it occurs to me that "fixing" this would require another set of dialogues with gender conditions (which is what I heard him saying). For me personally, unless there is a quick way to do this that I don't know of, I would rather see you spend your time on issues that I can't fix myself at the touch of a hotkey.

the dialogues were gender biased for player and slave but only choosing the animation list, default sl rule was still dominant topping the submisive regardless of gender until i added very specific gender bias to the scripts to determine position regardless of the dominant role so that it does not become possible for the female player to use a strap-on against a male penis

The "Time to hit the road" isn't 100% complete it seems.  I've got a few slaves I can't remove from their cells, if I tell them to do that, and leave the area, they turn around and walk back inside to where they were housed.  If I teleport them, unless I tie them down, they leave and walk right back to the cell again.  Wanted to sell one of them at an auction but can't, she won't stay put and teleporting her and tying her up isn't an option, as soon as she is released, she leaves.

As for the woes with combat, I'm separating the combat training to 2 slaves in one building alone, this way I won't run into "scared to death" slaves after sales and slaves who have a grudge against another during training.  Just because they are slaves, doesn't mean their base actor's factions/relationships won't come into play and cause grief.  Skyrim's setup for those two is terrible, base actors should be a dead thing.

Would love to get one slave out of the cell, but talking to her, gives me the blocked dialogue of "..."...

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Aren't the cowgirl animations mostly femdom? And I don't think they really need the femdom keyword because the player can decide what to do with her slave. So if she wants missionary, she gets it.  Or is that to complicated to create in a script?

21 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

The "Time to hit the road" isn't 100% complete it seems.  I've got a few slaves I can't remove from their cells, if I tell them to do that, and leave the area, they turn around and walk back inside to where they were housed.  If I teleport them, unless I tie them down, they leave and walk right back to the cell again.  Wanted to sell one of them at an auction but can't, she won't stay put and teleporting her and tying her up isn't an option, as soon as she is released, she leaves.

As for the woes with combat, I'm separating the combat training to 2 slaves in one building alone, this way I won't run into "scared to death" slaves after sales and slaves who have a grudge against another during training.  Just because they are slaves, doesn't mean their base actor's factions/relationships won't come into play and cause grief.  Skyrim's setup for those two is terrible, base actors should be a dead thing.

Would love to get one slave out of the cell, but talking to her, gives me the blocked dialogue of "..."...

GuruSR.

Is it only a few slaves, and specific ones? If so, try and get them to leave, then check the logs. Sounds like they are being dismissed from HSH but not transfered to PAHE