Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

On 11/6/2019 at 7:27 AM, sidfu said:

1. it would require scripts for the pump to be used as a punishment.

2. yes when u movve slaves over any zone u need to move them to pahe then to the hsh camp

thanks. Is there a possibility to add a info ontop of the slaves to see how far they have come in the training ? Would make it much simpler to take the right ones out to use in AYGAS

On 11/2/2019 at 2:15 PM, Musje said:

To clarify this a little: the taskmaster is bound to a house and will never come with you. If you want to manage slaves in a new location, assign a new taskamster to that location.

I was given the choice on one slave to make that one another Taskmaster in the same location.  What is the max for one location for slaves, it's getting super crowded down there, may have to move some out of the basement (Lakeview).

The missing clothes is an issue with the way Skyrim handles outfits and how PAHE slaves work. When you zone or transition, the slaves sometimes become nakedbut they will still all have their stuff. You have to re-dress them before assiging them to the new location (or do it afterwards and then tell them "you will wear that from now on")

Yes, aware of the headaches involved with outfits (my Friendly Vampires mod has outfit override), though there isn't anything to tell them to re-equip, so telling them the "you will wear that from now on" seems to ignore the items not equipped and keeps them naked.

The eval incomplete thing from the taskmaster dialogue has to do with the inability of Skyrim to wait for a script to complete before continuing dialogue. When you address the taskmaster, the slaves are counted and classified in the background. If you continue too quickly, or if the script needs too much time to complete, you get that warning. But it only affects the dialogue where you ask the taskmaster to bring specific slaves, like "all girls" or "all untrained slaves".

As I said, I clicked on the "Taskmaster..." and waited, watched her mouth move to no dialogue and mid-mouth move, while the "Taskmaster..." was still on screen, I got the eval complaint, while the dialogue was still sitting there and not progressed to the next level, so clearly it isn't me pushing past it, the mod thinks I have when I haven't.  As for counting and classifying in the background, what you can do, is have the item run at the start of the dialogue when the actor is talked to for "Taskmaster..." and at the end of it, flag that it has "ended", meaning the dialogue went out and only complain afterwards, as I've done dialogues like that before (Friendly Vampires) and I know that the dialogue is a PITA with large background work, why I try to minimize it by having stuff done on a constant loop to update as needed, may take more data, but the loss of dialogue control isn't an issue anymore.  One option would be to:  "Taskmaster..." set a "Busy flag", the next dialogue set for the Taskmaster will come up with nothing but a "..." if the flag is on, when the calculations are done, remove the flag, only then will the "..." vanish and the rest show up.  That removes the need to complain about the Eval not finishing, you could say at the "Taskmaster...", "I am just double checking my list..." as a response (or one of a few).  You could also call the "..." "Are you finished with that list yet?" and the response would be "Not yet" if the flag is still on.  VMQuestVariable is very handy.

As for the training, did you assign an additional taskmaster at the new location? They only manage the location they are in.

The Taskmaster was moved from one house to another, during the "move", all sorts of oddities happened, I couldn't tell them "we're at our new location", so they were stuck in the move mode.  I did get the Taskmaster to do something, I think, not sure yet, though she is following me around, and went upstairs (from the cellar), not sure why she is following me like that.  Slaves do it from time to time too, for no reason.

GuruSR.

I've got one oddity, Ingrid, who I enslaved a long time ago and she's now running around in the Lakeview basement like I'm chasing her during escape, all I can do is "Cancel Enslavement" or talk to her, neither of which do anything, she is still listed as training someone at the location, any idea what I need to do to "snap her out of it" because I have no dialogue options at all, except to kill her.

GuruSR.

8 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I've got one oddity, Ingrid, who I enslaved a long time ago and she's now running around in the Lakeview basement like I'm chasing her during escape, all I can do is "Cancel Enslavement" or talk to her, neither of which do anything, she is still listed as training someone at the location, any idea what I need to do to "snap her out of it" because I have no dialogue options at all, except to kill her.

GuruSR.

Where is your house cell token? If it's not in the basement then that's your problem - she shouldn't be there. Stand near the ladder to the rest of the house and engage her in ANY sort of dialogue and, while she is still talking, activate the ladder. Usually someone that you talk to will follow you through an entryway. Once she's back where the house cell token is she should revert to normal.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:00 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I get often crashes in camp Indoors or outdoors when saving. Is this due to to many animations running ? Slave training and such.

I have had this in the past a few times. Not sure if it is due to HSH; I just tend to save in the slave homes. It shouldn't be due to the nr of animations you have installed, and I don't think it's due to too many of them running at once. It might be script overload or something. When you load a save, a bumch of stuff happens, and HSH slaves in the player location add quite a bit of load to that.

Running outside to save is indeed your best bet.

I thought I was the only one with this issues. I haven't had this problem in SE in homes stacked with 20 slaves... I will try this in LE again, and see if there is a simple fix, perhaps a delay on game load before the slaves do their things.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, Fetterbr said:

thanks. Is there a possibility to add a info ontop of the slaves to see how far they have come in the training ? Would make it much simpler to take the right ones out to use in AYGAS

Maybe... I'd like to use the existing Slave Info spell from PAHE from this. I could do this easily if that spell is in the PAHE ESM, but not if it's in the ESP (PAHE comes in 2 parts).

59 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Where is your house cell token? If it's not in the basement then that's your problem - she shouldn't be there. Stand near the ladder to the rest of the house and engage her in ANY sort of dialogue and, while she is still talking, activate the ladder. Usually someone that you talk to will follow you through an entryway. Once she's back where the house cell token is she should revert to normal.

Failing that, open the console and select her. Then move to the place where she should be, and open the console again and go "moveto player", she will appear next to you and hopefully behave from there on in.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, GuruSR said:

I was given the choice on one slave to make that one another Taskmaster in the same location.  What is the max for one location for slaves, it's getting super crowded down there, may have to move some out of the basement (Lakeview).

Hm that shouldn't happen, a house can only have 1 taskmaster. Was this after you moved the taskmaster to another location?

There's no max on nr of slaves, you can have all 50 in there but I wouldn't recommend it. I have had 25 or so in a large player home, but that was in SE which seems a bit more forgiving.

Yes, aware of the headaches involved with outfits (my Friendly Vampires mod has outfit override), though there isn't anything to tell them to re-equip, so telling them the "you will wear that from now on" seems to ignore the items not equipped and keeps them naked.

"You will wear that from now on" stores their outfit, and when you enter their location the next time, the mod will attempt to re-equip that set of clothes. It doesn't always work though especially if you have a lot of slaves there.

As I said, I clicked on the "Taskmaster..." and waited, watched her mouth move to no dialogue and mid-mouth move, while the "Taskmaster..." was still on screen, I got the eval complaint, while the dialogue was still sitting there and not progressed to the next level, so clearly it isn't me pushing past it, the mod thinks I have when I haven't.  As for counting and classifying in the background, what you can do, is have the item run at the start of the dialogue when the actor is talked to for "Taskmaster..." and at the end of it, flag that it has "ended", meaning the dialogue went out and only complain afterwards, as I've done dialogues like that before (Friendly Vampires) and I know that the dialogue is a PITA with large background work, why I try to minimize it by having stuff done on a constant loop to update as needed, may take more data, but the loss of dialogue control isn't an issue anymore.  One option would be to:  "Taskmaster..." set a "Busy flag", the next dialogue set for the Taskmaster will come up with nothing but a "..." if the flag is on, when the calculations are done, remove the flag, only then will the "..." vanish and the rest show up.  That removes the need to complain about the Eval not finishing, you could say at the "Taskmaster...", "I am just double checking my list..." as a response (or one of a few).  You could also call the "..." "Are you finished with that list yet?" and the response would be "Not yet" if the flag is still on.  VMQuestVariable is very handy.

The Taskmaster was moved from one house to another, during the "move", all sorts of oddities happened, I couldn't tell them "we're at our new location", so they were stuck in the move mode.  I did get the Taskmaster to do something, I think, not sure yet, though she is following me around, and went upstairs (from the cellar), not sure why she is following me like that.  Slaves do it from time to time too, for no reason.

What "move mode" was that? There isn't one, really. If you tell the taskmaster to prepare the slaves for travel, he will equip them with restraints and hand them off to PAHE so you can take them outside. Maybe you left the house before that process completed? It takes a while and moving outside during the process may break things. The taskmaster will tell you when he is done.

I'll think about your suggestion for the dialogue, maybe it'll work better that way. However the incomplete eval will never break any process other than not getting all slaves in a lineup.

22 minutes ago, Musje said:

I thought I was the only one with this issues. I haven't had this problem in SE in homes stacked with 20 slaves... I will try this in LE again, and see if there is a simple fix, perhaps a delay on game load before the slaves do their things.

You aren't, and its why when I build player homes now I add a separate cell I can use to save in, makes for a nice "clean room" that usually loads quickly and reliably.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:00 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I get often crashes in camp Indoors or outdoors when saving. Is this due to to many animations running ? Slave training and such.

2 hours ago, Musje said:

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

You aren't, and its why when I build player homes now I add a separate cell I can use to save in, makes for a nice "clean room" that usually loads quickly and reliably.

Some thing must be bad in yours games or savegames. I not have any similar problem.

I have 40 slaves plus TaskMaster inside the Hearthfire Dungeon Addon by EinarrTheRed in Windstad manor and i can save and load the game while the slaves train whitout any problem.

Specially, i can sleep in the BDSM bed with auto save enabled and I can load that save game in any moment.

Spoiler

981586765_TESV2019-11-1014-14-45-87.jpg.95bc929aa5eab14bf9c3ccd0f692c090.jpg

I not playing a simple game. I have 366 mods and 247 plugings with Vortex. My FNIS say:

13191 animations for 61 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 13191  CTD:99,7%  pOpt:20,7%  max: 13233  LC: 26079 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
 4870 animations for 17 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..

The problem can not be related to the number of animations, or the numbers of mods/plugings. Also, can not be related to the size of the savegame because this is my normal savegame with a size of 75 megabytes after playing the same savegame for 1 entire year.

Yours problem must be caused by a bad configuration in yours games.

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

So literally a "safe room".  Well ok, a "save room" :)

One question or suggestion..it would be realy nice, maybe in a future update to have three four and fivesome animations over dialoge in pahe/ hsh. I know what you think.. "what a pervert isn´t one Sexparnter enough for you?" 

but wait...what also would be great if you could hug, kiss, or fourplay your trained slave to push relationshiprank a little bit higher,

so , i´m not a modder and don´t know how to do this, but maybe you guys do..?

Btw. you´ve done great work with this mod, musje and cliffton are awsome and i think most of the problems people have can be solved with a little bit more patience like psalam said, keeping modlist simple watch for scriptlag scriptoverload, bethesda did not expect that?

cheers

1. save on crash is a random bug ive had for years. it crop up and force me to go back a bunch of saves then not happen fo ra while. think its  a save fails to save data right then it gets compondd over x time then u wind up having to go back to before it happned.

2. on animations where u crash alot is more of based on your computer. for instance im setitng at 78% and i never ctd on load. if i go above 85% or add aniamtions past 80% after start of game i get ctd.
the number u see in fnis xxl is the absulute limit u ca ngo to. anything over what normal fnis use can cause ctd.

2 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

One question or suggestion..it would be realy nice, maybe in a future update to have three four and fivesome animations over dialoge in pahe/ hsh. I know what you think.. "what a pervert isn´t one Sexparnter enough for you?" 

but wait...what also would be great if you could hug, kiss, or fourplay your trained slave to push relationshiprank a little bit higher,

so , i´m not a modder and don´t know how to do this, but maybe you guys do..?

Btw. you´ve done great work with this mod, musje and cliffton are awsome and i think most of the problems people have can be solved with a little bit more patience like psalam said, keeping modlist simple watch for scriptlag scriptoverload, bethesda did not expect that?

cheers

You can tell slaves with sufficient training to "practise the sensual arts with each other" (I forgot the exact dialogue). If you do this, they will have sex with each other, but if you tell a slave to have sex with you and some of those slaves have this option on and are not busy otherwise, you will have an additional option in the sex dialogue "Lets find some others to play with", and you randomly get a 3, 4 or 5 some.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

1 - YES, the only motive that i know for get CTD when save the game is load a corrupted or damaged savegame and the only solution is delete that savegame and load an OLD savegame from yesterday or from one week ago if necesary.

2 - NO, we can not find any relation to the animations with the CTD in game while playing. The only CTD caused by the animations happend when start a new game or load the savegame.

Have CTD:99,7%, as i have, not mean that your game has a gigantic probablility of get CTD because, today, i played for 3 consecutive hours whitout any CTD.

Only mean how many near you are to the CTD caused by excesive animations when you load the savegame.

The number of animations not have any relation to the CTD while playing.

Revise the configuration of your game and search yours problems in other side.

10 hours ago, Musje said:

So literally a "safe room".  Well ok, a "save room" :)

Pretty much.  Used to use qasmoke but a number of modders have taken to adding NPC vendors and things down there which ruins it for that.  Plus a nice bedroom in its own cell with a hot tub is just so much more cozy for a save space, don't you think? ? 

23 hours ago, Musje said:

You can tell slaves with sufficient training to "practise the sensual arts with each other" (I forgot the exact dialogue). If you do this, they will have sex with each other, but if you tell a slave to have sex with you and some of those slaves have this option on and are not busy otherwise, you will have an additional option in the sex dialogue "Lets find some others to play with", and you randomly get a 3, 4 or 5 some.

oh thank you i think i missed that or ignored, they allways said "i will do no such thing"

now it happens thx

5 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@Musje

I have a problem about slave.

it's strange, sometimes  slave would say "Leave Me Alone..." .

this is normal? if not, how to solve this problem?

I am not Musje but that happens. All of us have our particular ways of training that response out of a slave (or using the console to improve their relaationshiprank).

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I am not Musje but that happens. All of us have our particular ways of training that response out of a slave (or using the console to improve their relaationshiprank).

very thanks for your reply?

you said that, use the console? What command do I want to use?

46 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

very thanks for your reply?

you said that, use the console? What command do I want to use?

This is from UESP Skyrim. If you use it set the rank to 4

setrelationshiprank <target> <#> Change the relationship between two actors 0=acquaintance, 1=friend, 2=confidant, 3=ally, 4=lover, -1=rival, -2=foe, -3=enemy, -4=archnemesis. (All other values are unassigned ranks and will default to "acquaintance".)
12 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@Musje

I have a problem about slave.

it's strange, sometimes  slave would say "Leave Me Alone..." .

this is normal? if not, how to solve this problem?

Which slaves are these?

In the basement of the Restless Hunter, there's always a couple of slaves that do not belong to you (they are for the auction). Those will say "leave me alone" when you talk to them.