Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

I guess it's time for me to post this again. Psalam's guide to training with minimal effort.

1) Enslave someone.

2) Use your whip to repeatedly beat them (usually 20 strokes at a time with 10-15 seconds between episodes) until their submission is over 40 (sadly CliftonJD increased this from 20) so they will not run away. Having said that make sure you have set the McMenu for PAHE to the minimum needed to keep a slave from running away.

3) At some point during #2 when the submission is above 20 tell them that they will fight for you. If they say they won't continue the punishment cycle until they do (all of them should before 40).

4) Take them to a safe indoor location (I like Dragonsreach). Tell them you are going to tie them up and do so (I like chains but suit yourself).

This process should maximize submission, combat and pose in about one game month. If you make a habit of having sex with them whenever you are in the area (once or twice) you should be able to get sex to 100 also in the same period of time. One hint and one piece of information about that. Sex training has three "areas" each training separately (oral, vaginal and anal). You need to train each area up to 100 to get the slave's sex number up to 100. That's the information, now the hint. Since it is not always offered it pays to have anal sex with the slave whenever that shows up as an option. If you get very high 98-99 and can't seem to get to 100. Try varying the "area" in which you have intercourse so as to get the needed "area" up.

32 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I guess it's time for me to post this again. Psalam's guide to training with minimal effort.

1) Enslave someone.

2) Use your whip to repeatedly beat them (usually 20 strokes at a time with 10-15 seconds between episodes) until their submission is over 40 (sadly CliftonJD increased this from 20) so they will not run away. Having said that make sure you have set the McMenu for PAHE to the minimum needed to keep a slave from running away.

3) At some point during #2 when the submission is above 20 tell them that they will fight for you. If they say they won't continue the punishment cycle until they do (all of them should before 40).

4) Take them to a safe indoor location (I like Dragonsreach). Tell them you are going to tie them up and do so (I like chains but suit yourself).

This process should maximize submission, combat and pose in about one game month. If you make a habit of having sex with them whenever you are in the area (once or twice) you should be able to get sex to 100 also in the same period of time. One hint and one piece of information about that. Sex training has three "areas" each training separately (oral, vaginal and anal). You need to train each area up to 100 to get the slave's sex number up to 100. That's the information, now the hint. Since it is not always offered it pays to have anal sex with the slave whenever that shows up as an option. If you get very high 98-99 and can't seem to get to 100. Try varying the "area" in which you have intercourse so as to get the needed "area" up.

Psalam's Pahe Tactic ☝️ saved me so much time ?

Help please,

So I setup  a cage using the house token and added cell and house markers throughout the house. I then added one bedroom marker and 2 wall markers on the opposite ends of the house. However when I tell my slaves that they can roam around the house they only stay by the cage. Questline is checked optional as well and strangely some of the voice lines of the slaves are silent and not voiced. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or did I miss a step, I am more proficient on the SSE version of this mod however I am now staying on Oldrim for the foreseeable future. Any help is appreciated and if I didn't set up the house properly please tell me how to do it! Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day

22 minutes ago, Jacksonbro said:

Help please,

So I setup  a cage using the house token and added cell and house markers throughout the house. I then added one bedroom marker and 2 wall markers on the opposite ends of the house. However when I tell my slaves that they can roam around the house they only stay by the cage. Questline is checked optional as well and strangely some of the voice lines of the slaves are silent and not voiced. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or did I miss a step, I am more proficient on the SSE version of this mod however I am now staying on Oldrim for the foreseeable future. Any help is appreciated and if I didn't set up the house properly please tell me how to do it! Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day

If you want them somewhere other than the cell you'll have to lead them to it and tell them to stay.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

If you want them somewhere other than the cell you'll have to lead them to it and tell them to stay.

I understand that, mainly my question is that in SSE one simply has to place down a few house markers (rug) and (wheel markers) and then slaves move around. You put multiple cages if you go through loading screens, IE like a house's basement. In oldrim how many of each marker should we have in one region of a house that will be the minimal amount for them to start moving? Like how many cells, bedroom, walls, (rugs and wheel markers too).  As I thought there was a way to get them to start to attend to actual chores like sweeping or just roaming around.

One HSH cell per game cell (period).

Markers are mostly at your discretion. The more complex the path the slave has to take (such as negotiating stairs) the more markers you'll need in that area. Telling the slaves to keep house is a command ("Make yourself useful") with which I've never had any problem although they do seem to fight over cooking duties in my Hearthfire homes.

the only current problem is when say they finish train a slave and tell u. they defualt to follow u around so if u zone they can bug and disappear since they try to zone with u. sometimes u can get them back thru the mcm but ony if u catch it early.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:33 AM, GuruSR said:

I've run into issues.  Tried moving the slaves from one HSH to a new one (Lakeview) and I told the Taskmaster to get the slaves ready for travel, she did (minus 4, read more) and sadly, when I got to the new location (already with a cell in the cellar), I couldn't tell the Taskmaster to put them here because the Taskmaster didn't come with us...

So I had to manually tell them all to stay there, now I just took their stuff from them (the additions for travel) and they're all stuck not able to be trained, the Taskmaster hasn't got a schedule setup so nothing is happening.  I finally got everyone here and they're all naked when they had outfits set at the old cell.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hitting the Taskmaster... dialogue entry instantly complains that eval was incomplete, while the Taskmaster's mouth is still talking, before I see the next set of dialogues, which I'm not skipping.

I got the Taskmaster back to actually setting a schedule for training, but they're doing zip, nada, nothing and have been for 2 days.  How can I debug this, I didn't undo everything at the last location, so it seems they may still think they're "traveling".

GuruSR.

To clarify this a little: the taskmaster is bound to a house and will never come with you. If you want to manage slaves in a new location, assign a new taskamster to that location.

The missing clothes is an issue with the way Skyrim handles outfits and how PAHE slaves work. When you zone or transition, the slaves sometimes become nakedbut they will still all have their stuff. You have to re-dress them before assiging them to the new location (or do it afterwards and then tell them "you will wear that from now on")

The eval incomplete thing from the taskmaster dialogue has to do with the inability of Skyrim to wait for a script to complete before continuing dialogue. When you address the taskmaster, the slaves are counted and classified in the background. If you continue too quickly, or if the script needs too much time to complete, you get that warning. But it only affects the dialogue where you ask the taskmaster to bring specific slaves, like "all girls" or "all untrained slaves".

As for the training, did you assign an additional taskmaster at the new location? They only manage the location they are in.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:11 AM, sidfu said:

current problem is when say they finish train a slave and tell u. they defualt to follow u around

agreed, i think the mcm option for this needs to be corrected so that "slave greets owner" toggle set to "no greeting" prevents the slaves from following the player. gives me the creeps when they keep following me like they stalkers plotting against me

4 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

agreed, i think the mcm option for this needs to be corrected so that "slave greets owner" toggle set to "no greeting" prevents the slaves from following the player. gives me the creeps when they keep following me like they stalkers plotting against me

No in your case they are stalking you... :)

Maybe I can change it so that they will go about their business after telling you they are done with training.

well if u keep letting them follow they can try to zone and follow u and sometimes bug and disapear off list but still be ingame in limbo. i know that has had it happen before then loaded a save before they disappear then  concol click them then loaded back the save and was able to moveto player command them to me

On 11/2/2019 at 3:29 PM, sidfu said:

well if u keep letting them follow they can try to zone and follow u and sometimes bug and disapear off list but still be ingame in limbo. i know that has had it happen before then loaded a save before they disappear then  concol click them then loaded back the save and was able to moveto player command them to me

next time it happens test the "rebuild slave lists" button. i had hsh slaves missing for quite a while then hit that button when i kept noticing the count was off, kept telling me i couldn't take more slaves when i had an odd number so i knew it couldn't be 50 in there. took a couple tries to fix my list of duplicate entries, but the missing slaves showed up right away

10 hours ago, sidfu said:

well the issue is that they not on list but hsh and such still tracking them. its like they fall thru the world is all.

i have maybe the same issue, having the slaves in the lower section of Bathing Beauties, trophee room they some times wonder out of the room and dissapere from the HSH list, if i wait they will maybe come back and reaper.  Not sure why they go out i only have House token in that one room. 

I have 2 question. Is there anyway to get the slaves to use a Milking pump station as punishment ? I am using The Dungeon mod and it is big and light, a good place for HSH. It is full of these machines and i would like they use them.

Do you have to take the slave back to Pahe for them to move to a new house cell or how i do it in HSH when i already added them in a different House cell. ?

Can I place multiple cell markers next to each other in the same indoor area? I made myself a long hallway full of cages I want to assign one slave to each cage.

My other question I have a 3 story castle prison I made with cages almost right on top of each other if I place a cell marker on the top floor will it cause trouble if I place another cell marker in a cage on the prison level right underneath it?

4 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I have almost exactly 8k animations.

3825 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..

23 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I get often crashes in camp Indoors or outdoors when saving. Is this due to to many animations running ? Slave training and such.

i noticed this seems to vary on the number of slaves in the particular household, haven't narrowed down how few the house can handle before save crash happens in that house. instead i've made it habit not to save in house with more than 4

6 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

3825 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..

i noticed this seems to vary on the number of slaves in the particular household, haven't narrowed down how few the house can handle before save crash happens in that house. instead i've made it habit not to save in house with more than 4

Yeah I run outside, save and run back in. I was just curious if I made an obvious error or such.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:59 PM, Fetterbr said:

I have 2 question. Is there anyway to get the slaves to use a Milking pump station as punishment ? I am using The Dungeon mod and it is big and light, a good place for HSH. It is full of these machines and i would like they use them.

Do you have to take the slave back to Pahe for them to move to a new house cell or how i do it in HSH when i already added them in a different House cell. ?

Please Sidfu or CliftonJD could you answer me ?