Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Well, got "Dispensing Justice" done and went back to Pardo and he has 2 new dialogues which I found I did something wrong earlier, but they're here.

"How can I keep my slaves securely?" (grammar police, arrest that typo)

"Would it be possible to build a slave pen in one of my town homes", goes nowhere except to "Nevermind", guess I have to have one of the regular homes to use this?  He says "Or I can sell you items", but he has no dialogue for such.  And how do I start the next quest from him, because he apparently doesn't "trust" me.  (This is before I figured out I went the wrong way with the quest).

Ummm...

1356327695_Oct22201921_09_04.jpg.61f4d2371cec69362c75a0ea604b8c05.jpg

GAH?

GuruSR.

Tried placing a cage in a basement of one home, wow, that thing is HUGE, umm, any good basement/homes to use that thing inside?  The NPCs are having a *B* of a time routing around it, so a lot of "I can't get there so I'll pop over instead" is happening.  In-game houses, don't want to add too many more mods for homes at 246 mods now.

GuruSR.

15 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Tried placing a cage in a basement of one home, wow, that thing is HUGE, umm, any good basement/homes to use that thing inside?  The NPCs are having a *B* of a time routing around it, so a lot of "I can't get there so I'll pop over instead" is happening.  In-game houses, don't want to add too many more mods for homes at 246 mods now.

GuruSR.

Place your cage - then remove it. All you need is the marker.

All the Hearthfire homes are plenty big enough. I build the back room as empty for slaves. Cage fits in a corner. EtR also has a super basement dungeon for Hearthfire that works really well.

Okay, got 3 slaves training 3 slaves, got 3 more slaves just... standing around doing zip, nada.  How do I tell the training amount on the slaves being trained, seems I cannot see their progress at all while they're not in my care.  So guess I'll have to build one of the Hearthfire homes, any suggestions on which one to go for?

GuruSR.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Okay, got 3 slaves training 3 slaves, got 3 more slaves just... standing around doing zip, nada.  How do I tell the training amount on the slaves being trained, seems I cannot see their progress at all while they're not in my care.  So guess I'll have to build one of the Hearthfire homes, any suggestions on which one to go for?

GuruSR.

You don't need hearthfire. Vanilla houses are fine. Did you assign a taskmaster to oversee the training? And you can see their progress in the mod menu.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

You don't need hearthfire. Vanilla houses are fine. Did you assign a taskmaster to oversee the training? And you can see their progress in the mod menu.

Ah, found the ability to see their progress, though not sure how to assign a taskmaster, don't think I have anyone capable yet?  Also got told one trainer finished with someone, so gave them someone else, now they're following me around (the trainer) and not training the trainee.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, found the ability to see their progress, though not sure how to assign a taskmaster, don't think I have anyone capable yet?  Also got told one trainer finished with someone, so gave them someone else, now they're following me around (the trainer) and not training the trainee.

GuruSR.

Tell the trainer to go to his cell and he should work again. This happens often.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Tell the trainer to go to his cell and he should work again. This happens often.

I got it to go back to normal (actually after the 9 hours on idle in the background, it CTD'ed, so it was fine afterwards).  But this "Taskmaster", how do I assign it and when is it available to assign and/or what requirements are there?

GuruSR.

7 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I got it to go back to normal (actually after the 9 hours on idle in the background, it CTD'ed, so it was fine afterwards).  But this "Taskmaster", how do I assign it and when is it available to assign and/or what requirements are there?

GuruSR.

The taskmaster is usually a higher trained slave who is part of HSH. You should be able to give this title to any slave. Just speak to him.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The taskmaster is usually a higher trained slave who is part of HSH. You should be able to give this title to any slave. Just speak to him.

I have some slaves with 90-99 submission and none of them offer a Taskmaster option, but from the information is says "Large number of slaves", so I guess 9 isn't a large number, so I guess it won't be available.

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I have some slaves with 90-99 submission and none of them offer a Taskmaster option, but from the information is says "Large number of slaves", so I guess 9 isn't a large number, so I guess it won't be available.

GuruSR.

You did build a HSH cage in a house, correct? And send the slaves there? "You are going to stay here a while" or so was the dialogue. You have the HSH dialogues and not only the PAHE?

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

You did build a HSH cage in a house, correct? And send the slaves there? "You are going to stay here a while" or so was the dialogue. You have the HSH dialogues and not only the PAHE?

Yes and yes, done all that.  I've even gotten some to train others, but the dialogue doesn't show up, perhaps I need to stop all training, because there isn't any dialogue for it.

GuruSR.

5 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Yes and yes, done all that.  I've even gotten some to train others, but the dialogue doesn't show up, perhaps I need to stop all training, because there isn't any dialogue for it.

GuruSR.

Let's go back to basics. PAHE slaves do NOT automatically become HSH slaves when they enter a building with an active house cell token (cage). Once there (in said building) you must tell them "you are going to stay here a while." At this point that slave will quit being a PAHE slave (and will not show up on your PAHE list of slaves) and will become a HSH slave.

Only HSH slaves can train other slaves. They can only do it in a building with an active house cell token. They can only do it if their submission is high enough AND they have one or more traits that are higher than the slave they are training. The slave that they are training must also be a HSH slave. A HSH trainer can not train a PAHE slave. When you want to move a HSH slave back to PAHE (for instance to move them to another location) you must tell them, "time to hit the road." At that point you will again find them on your PAHE list but they can no longer be a HSH trainer or be trained by a HSH trainer until placed back into the HSH milieu. 

1. build the camp with token
2. talk to slave and say"u gonn stay here a while" they move from pahe to HSH
3. if they high enough to train u can takl to them while they in hsh and say u want them to train a slave, become the one to take care of slaves and such.
4. to take a slave back into pahe just scroll down near bottom for the option sayin glike prepare for travel or something.

all these are easy to know if u read the op and then go ingame and play a bit with  it on aa test save

house token=builds a camp inside a house(reommend remove cage for pathing) they stay there with no guards
perm camp= ssame as house but outside and they need a guard or they run
temp camap= same as perm but if u remove u get token back. this one is used when u travel so u can leave a group of slaves outside while u do a dungeon

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Let's go back to basics. PAHE slaves do NOT automatically become HSH slaves when they enter a building with an active house cell token (cage). Once there (in said building) you must tell them "you are going to stay here a while." At this point that slave will quit being a PAHE slave (and will not show up on your PAHE list of slaves) and will become a HSH slave.

Only HSH slaves can train other slaves. They can only do it in a building with an active house cell token. They can only do it if their submission is high enough AND they have one or more traits that are higher than the slave they are training. The slave that they are training must also be a HSH slave. A HSH trainer can not train a PAHE slave. When you want to move a HSH slave back to PAHE (for instance to move them to another location) you must tell them, "time to hit the road." At that point you will again find them on your PAHE list but they can no longer be a HSH trainer or be trained by a HSH trainer until placed back into the HSH milieu. 

Done all that, understand all that, even the house token (in use), perm and temp camp tokens.  Though I found two who were doing combat training wouldn't STOP fighting each other, so I had to use a spell to make them have sex with each other, that seemed to snap them out of it, because I gave them new slaves to train.  The mod states that you have to have a large number of slaves before the Taskmaster is available to a HSH slave that qualifies, just no idea what the mod considers "large amount of slaves":

Managing large amounts of slaves: the taskmaster
If you have a large number of slaves in your home, you may want to appoint one of the slaves as Taskmaster (using the dialogue). The slave needs to have over 80 submission for this. A Taskmaster can:

Spoiler

611499305_Oct25201909_59_07.jpg.b46458655eca2879e25ee55f700fb889.jpg

I don't see the dialogue to make a Taskmaster so I must not have a "large amount of slaves".  When I'm out and about, they're all HSH so I don't have any need for making more leashing collars.

I am going to be moving them to Lakeview Manor when I build it enough for space.  But these are the ones currently in HSH, the others are leashed at the Manor waiting for me to build enough of it.  Will probably put a camp (perm) outside for the animal pen and one or two inside (house) for the training.  Currently I am on the 3 slaves for the first auction, so perhaps that is blocking the dialogue for the Taskmaster.

GuruSR.

38 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Done all that, understand all that, even the house token (in use), perm and temp camp tokens.  Though I found two who were doing combat training wouldn't STOP fighting each other, so I had to use a spell to make them have sex with each other, that seemed to snap them out of it, because I gave them new slaves to train.  The mod states that you have to have a large number of slaves before the Taskmaster is available to a HSH slave that qualifies, just no idea what the mod considers "large amount of slaves":

Reveal hidden contents

611499305_Oct25201909_59_07.jpg.b46458655eca2879e25ee55f700fb889.jpg

I don't see the dialogue to make a Taskmaster so I must not have a "large amount of slaves".  When I'm out and about, they're all HSH so I don't have any need for making more leashing collars.

I am going to be moving them to Lakeview Manor when I build it enough for space.  But these are the ones currently in HSH, the others are leashed at the Manor waiting for me to build enough of it.  Will probably put a camp (perm) outside for the animal pen and one or two inside (house) for the training.  Currently I am on the 3 slaves for the first auction, so perhaps that is blocking the dialogue for the Taskmaster.

GuruSR.

You need only one house cell token per contiguous space. Let me explain using Dragonsreach (the Jarl's palace in Whiterun) as the example (as I've done before). If you place a house cell token in the main part (say in the entrance hall, or the side of the dining hall or Farengar's study or the kitchens or upstairs) it will control HSH slaves in ALL of the areas I just listed. If you wanted to also keep some slaves in the Jarl's bedroom for example, you would need a second token since you have to pass through a door into another game world cell.

As a result, I've found when building Hearthfire homes that it pays to build the minimum amount of vanilla furniture. This leaves more room for training and mor interesting items.

Musje's wording about Taskmasters is telling. As you quoted it "you MAY ...". That is, a large number of slaves is not required. I have had the dialogue appear with only two slaves in a home. What is required is that the slave you want to be a taskmaster be adequately trained already. You can put 20 slaves (easily) in Lakeview Manor and not get the dialogue if they are all freshly caught.

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You need only one house cell token per contiguous space. Let me explain using Dragonsreach (the Jarl's palace in Whiterun) as the example (as I've done before). If you place a house cell token in the main part (say in the entrance hall, or the side of the dining hall or Farengar's study or the kitchens or upstairs) it will control HSH slaves in ALL of the areas I just listed. If you wanted to also keep some slaves in the Jarl's bedroom for example, you would need a second token since you have to pass through a door into another game world cell.

The idea was tokens per load area inside the house, but depending on where, they seem to "pile" up around the spot where it is.  I figured it controlled everything in that area, but wasn't sure if there was a second token to allow for spreading them out more, as I wasn't sure how large the sandbox was.  They literally walk over each other during training due to hanging around the token too much.

As a result, I've found when building Hearthfire homes that it pays to build the minimum amount of vanilla furniture. This leaves more room for training and mor interesting items.

Haven't even got the front door on it yet, so I plan to just build the bare minimum of the actual building, get all the rooms and floors done so I can put all of them in there.  Though I'll go buy floor tokens first, making sure to put the items in the farthest corner I can and hopefully they'll spread out some.

Musje's wording about Taskmasters is telling. As you quoted it "you MAY ...". That is, a large number of slaves is not required. I have had the dialogue appear with only two slaves in a home. What is required is that the slave you want to be a taskmaster be adequately trained already. You can put 20 slaves (easily) in Lakeview Manor and not get the dialogue if they are all freshly caught.

Not seeing the "you MAY ..." part, though I have multiple slaves now above the 80 submission, but what is considered well trained?  Doesn't list that either.

EDIT:  Okay, I told all the training slaves to stop, now there are no slaves training at that marker, so I then saw a new dialogue on one where it said I wanted the slave to manage the slaves in the household, so that is the Taskmaster, so it looks like if any slaves are in the process of training the dialogue isn't present.

GuruSR.

27 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

The idea was tokens per load area inside the house, but depending on where, they seem to "pile" up around the spot where it is.  I figured it controlled everything in that area, but wasn't sure if there was a second token to allow for spreading them out more, as I wasn't sure how large the sandbox was.  They literally walk over each other during training due to hanging around the token too much.

Haven't even got the front door on it yet, so I plan to just build the bare minimum of the actual building, get all the rooms and floors done so I can put all of them in there.  Though I'll go buy floor tokens first, making sure to put the items in the farthest corner I can and hopefully they'll spread out some.

Not seeing the "you MAY ..." part, though I have multiple slaves now above the 80 submission, but what is considered well trained?  Doesn't list that either.

GuruSR.

Best bet for spreading them out is to 1) remove the actual cell after you "use" the house cell token. The small chest should remain allowing you to 2) assign slaves locations (like the bedroom or against the wall) to sandbox.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Best bet for spreading them out is to 1) remove the actual cell after you "use" the house cell token. The small chest should remain allowing you to 2) assign slaves locations (like the bedroom or against the wall) to sandbox.

Yes, I removed the Cage (not the cell).  Though I did move them from one house to the Lakeview Manor which has an issue with the patch:

835549316_Oct25201915_04_14.jpg.987a3dc891e999e1bbdc436f64ae0601.jpg

Some sort of cell issue, no clue why, it does the same thing to the regular basement if I walk into that area and turn around.

Upstairs is fine though, so no idea why, guess the basement cell is smaller.

GuruSR.

I've run into issues.  Tried moving the slaves from one HSH to a new one (Lakeview) and I told the Taskmaster to get the slaves ready for travel, she did (minus 4, read more) and sadly, when I got to the new location (already with a cell in the cellar), I couldn't tell the Taskmaster to put them here because the Taskmaster didn't come with us...

So I had to manually tell them all to stay there, now I just took their stuff from them (the additions for travel) and they're all stuck not able to be trained, the Taskmaster hasn't got a schedule setup so nothing is happening.  I finally got everyone here and they're all naked when they had outfits set at the old cell.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hitting the Taskmaster... dialogue entry instantly complains that eval was incomplete, while the Taskmaster's mouth is still talking, before I see the next set of dialogues, which I'm not skipping.

I got the Taskmaster back to actually setting a schedule for training, but they're doing zip, nada, nothing and have been for 2 days.  How can I debug this, I didn't undo everything at the last location, so it seems they may still think they're "traveling".

GuruSR.

Hello! SO I am having trouble getting my slaves fully trained. Stats will hit 80 or 60 and just kind of... stay there. Ive spent hours training a single slave and i feel like she should be done by now. Is there anyway to just... open a file and alter the stats of individual slaves manually? I've spent the better part of an hour looking for such a file but I'm no modder and I am probably just not recognizing the correct file. Thank you to any who might be able to help!