3 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Ā 

2. I think you should put voices/voiceovers at the very bottom of the to-do list. Voice is nice to have if done properly, but I for my part heavily prefer text-only over most attempts of mods to include voice over.

Ā 

4. While SE is inherently more stable than LE, it still can be made to crash, especially if the mod list gets rather large. Also, the more you change vanilla places, the higher the chance of incompatibility with other, maybe relatively unknown, mods. This is pure preference on my part, but I would strive to touch as few vanilla records as possible.

Also, modifieing the Tamriel worldspace puts your mod at odds with many landscape/flora overhauls. Not to mention that if you change worldspace by placing custom objects, buildings etc., it would be good if you could add all necessary resources for people to generate their LOD/Occlusion data using DynDOLOD/xLODgen.

Ā 

5. Regarding integration with other mods, I really hope it will all be soft integration. I am not really looking forward to having to install mods which normally I would never have touched. Keep it modular! ;)

Ā 

Re audio: I've never really liked mod-added voices. It's either chopped up bits of vanilla dialogue, which sounds terrible, or less-than-professional voice acting using less-than-professional recording equipment. Which also sounds terrible.

The SKVA synth voices aren't too bad though. You still have to tweak them quite a bit to get something that doesn't sound like it's coming from a computer... and echo/reverb/pitch shifts/etcetera hide many sins. :)

Even so, if you listen to the .wav files I uploaded, many of them are still... "unpolished" would be a generous way of putting it.

Ā 

Re crashing: Oh absolutely, no argument here. But in my experience it's stable enough that it can handle more script-heavy mods without problems than LE can handleĀ withĀ problems. So I'm just giddy.

I'd have no idea on how to help people make LOD stuff though.

Ā 

I should probably clarify that the changes I'm planning on making to those areas aren't going to be things like castles and towers and stuff. Nothing huge.

The area in the Reach is basically just adding a cave entrance.

The area north of Rorikstead is where I'm going to put the bandit honeypot scenario, and that one requires some external work. I'm mostly just adding stuff to areas where navmesh doesn't already exist, on the theory that it's less likely to cause problems that way.

The one near Whiterun is probably the biggest offender, and I'm not 100% sure I'm going to end up doing that one anyway.

Ā 

Re integration: Yes, always soft. Whenever possible through the use of modevents (like all of DBF's mods, or Simple Slavery. That kind of thing). When modevents don't exist, I'll be using a buffered/shielded sort of hook that will only fail if players remove the mod in question mid-game.

Ā 

Ā 

48 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Do you have some sort of list of planned scenarios already?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Pretty much everything that exists in CCAS will be in ASSE. There might be one or two scenarios that don't make the crossover, mostly because the mods in question haven't been ported yet.

Aside from that, pretty much everything that's been planned for CCAS but not yet implemented. Like the Helgen scenario, more creature slave stuff, a new/better Forsworn scenario, etcetera.

I don't have a solid list, because it's mostly spread throughout the last 95 pages in the support thread. And I'mĀ wayĀ too lazy to go hunting through it all. ;)

Ā 

@Content Consumer

Regarding LOD, as long as you only place vanilla assets (meaning assets delivered by Skyrim and it official Addons themselves), you do not need to worry about anything. People then just need to rerun xLODgen/DynDOLOD and they're good to go. Problems only creep up if you use custom assets that the LOD programs have no info about.

Ā 

Also, small side suggestion:

PsycheHHH has an animation pack up that includes some animations (more on the rough side of things) I could see being potentially useful for some of your starts, like the "Dog and Pony Show" one. ;)

Ā 

Link:

PsycheHHH SLAL Animations LE/SE

Hi! So had this literally happen within the last hour. So best steps forward and all...or attempts to fix, but here's what went down. I use Vortex to handle things.

Ā 

So, this morning I elected to finally jump back on Devious Cursed Loot and add it to my modlist. Everything top to bottom was working fine, and loaded it into a saved game I was working with (that was beyond the abandoned prison start for CCAS). Well, that got boring so I did what everyone does and started again!

Ā 

Except this time, after standing in the cell waiting on all my mods to activate, update, install, then go through with all my personalization with each, I speak to the statue to select a start, hop to the bed...

Ā 

And fades to black then back into the cell without an error message. And I can talk to the statue again. Which loops the same result.Ā  Changing the start also caused this to loop.

Ā 

...removing Devious Cursed Loot and tried things again...nope, still stuck in the loop.

Ā 

Reinstalling CCAS...nope, still looped.

Ā 

Limbo might be a fun alternate start...but it gets a bit stale after a bit :DĀ  Any suggestions?

Ā 

Should also add that just before I added Cursed Loot, I also added the voice pack for it...following the install instructions.Ā  Not sure it would cause issues though.

Ā 

Ā 

...?Ā UPDATE so it works...just needs like a TOTALLY fresh restart. Like, "new game" select start.Ā  Probably working as intended then.

Ā 

Can't wait for ASSE!

Edited by Clangeddon
typo

UPDATE so it works...just needs like a TOTALLY fresh restart. Like, "new game" select start.Ā  Probably working as intended then.

Yes. It's a common confusion... you need to hit "new game" from the main menu to start an actually new game. Reloading an early save from in the starting cell doesn't count, even though it's technically before you begin your game - Skyrim has still loaded all the starting stuff already by that time.

Ā 

Devious LootĀ places a tower East of Whiterun

You mean Deviously Cursed Loot? It's been quite a while since I've had that active.

Lucky for me, I haven't even started on that area yet. It was one of my lowest priorities. :)

Ā 

PsycheHHH has an animation pack

Hey! Those look pretty good.

Too bad I've never been able to get ABC working properly. :(

Ā 

46 minutes ago, Twycross448 said:

Ā 

In what way did you not get it working, if I may ask?

I don't recall specifically what caused it (last tried about a year ago I think) but I kept getting CTDs near some creatures. It was intermittent if I remember rightly. It might have been some sort of conflict with MNC, Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework, or something else, for all I know.

Good ol' MNC is fine on its own. :)

Ā 

On 7/24/2021 at 12:06 AM, Content Consumer said:

That sounds like a common bug that I *thought* I had squashed. Do you have any AI overhaul mods, specifically any mods that alter creature AI? Those can cause problems with the various creature scenarios in CCAS.

If not, I guess it's possible that script load is being a bitch to you. That is, the creatures are reading you as an enemy naturally, and the script takes too long to trigger and get them to calm down before you get killed. I had the same problem with several scenarios, particularly SD+ Enslavement scenarios.

You could try toggling combat AI (tcai in the console) before sleeping in the LAL bed, then waiting for a while to see if the red dots on the compass go away (the creatures get pacified) and toggling it back on. No guarantees that it'll work, but if it does, it's script load.

Could be the combat AI modding, but so far its only Ultimate Combat that I have as well as the Mortal Enemies (which only de-aimbots the aim of the AI) So I'm not entirely sure.
Its very likely script loading, I've already been having some dialogue that's scripted to show upĀ notĀ show up (Like telling Barbas at the start to go on and meet you at the shrine)

If I ever try the enslaved byĀ Hagravens start again, I'll try that.

Ā 

Also found a very fun little script bug where if you're enslaved to a specific group of bandits around the mountain edge behind Solitude,Ā and you had the Immersive Patrols on, the soldiers on both sides might spawn to start fightingĀ and willĀ aggro the bandits into fighting them, allowing you to run off and once things die down the script finally starts but it jumps straight to the part where you're just considered free and your "owner" has no idea where you went and won't look for you.

2 hours ago, ICan'tBelieveItsNotKoolaid said:

Could be the combat AI modding, but so far its only Ultimate Combat that I have as well as the Mortal Enemies (which only de-aimbots the aim of the AI) So I'm not entirely sure.
Its very likely script loading, I've already been having some dialogue that's scripted to show upĀ notĀ show up (Like telling Barbas at the start to go on and meet you at the shrine)

If I ever try the enslaved byĀ Hagravens start again, I'll try that.

Ā 

Also found a very fun little script bug where if you're enslaved to a specific group of bandits around the mountain edge behind Solitude,Ā and you had the Immersive Patrols on, the soldiers on both sides might spawn to start fightingĀ and willĀ aggro the bandits into fighting them, allowing you to run off and once things die down the script finally starts but it jumps straight to the part where you're just considered free and your "owner" has no idea where you went and won't look for you.

Combat AI mods generally cause problems with all of the creature starts. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of the Skyrim engine being fairly limited in what youĀ canĀ do to the AI, combined with the fact that there's no way I can properly anticipate what AI mods are going to do.

My fix was to create custom creatures that would look and act like vanilla ones in every way, except they wouldn't actually be part of any vanilla factions. This has its own set of problems, but generally works better, at least in the sense that your creature master shouldn't immediately attack and kill you. Either I forgot to do that with the Hagraven, or it's script load. The fact that you're having problems with Barbas actually makes me think it's your combat AI mod, not script load - Barbas is basically just an altered vanilla creature, and if something is messing with his base, it *could* be messing with his dialogue. But I dunno, just guessing. ;)

Ā 

As for the bug, that's sort of half-bug half-intended. SD+ has a nifty of dealing with hostile actors that, likeĀ everythingĀ in Skyrim, comes with its own set of problems.

The vanilla Bandit faction is friendly with pretty much all bandits, creatures, forsworn, necromancers, daedra, etc. This is because you don't want your bandit gang freaking out and chasing deer halfway across the land. There are exceptions, but generally this is the case. SD+ has to add the player and the master to this bandit-friendly faction, because otherwise as your master walks along the roads of Skyrim he might get ambushed by bandits at Valtheim or Robber's Gorge. First, SD+ checks all the factions you belong to, saves that information, then overwrites everything with the bandit friendly faction. Same for your master. If you ever get un-enslaved, it reverts back.

However, because this is aĀ bandit-friendly faction, it can occasionally trigger hostility from previously non-hostile entities, such as roving patrols. Or any mod-added or mod-altered enemies. This is intentional, because the whole world shouldn't bow down to your master just because you did. :)

I can't recall off the top of my head how SD+ handles guards at towns and villages, but it's probably adding you to a guard-friendly faction too.

Ā 

Honestly, the whole faction-interaction thing is complex and unwieldy. In the vanilla game, this is almost never a problem, but as soon as mods enter the mix, it can cause all sorts of unanticipated behavior.

At least it's better than Morrowind, which hadĀ waaaayyyyyyĀ more factions the player could be a part of, and the faction interactions were far more complex, causingĀ all sortsĀ of emergent behavior, with or without mods.

On 7/25/2021 at 12:46 PM, Content Consumer said:

I don't recall specifically what caused it (last tried about a year ago I think) but I kept getting CTDs near some creatures. It was intermittent if I remember rightly. It might have been some sort of conflict with MNC, Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework, or something else, for all I know.

Good ol' MNC is fine on its own. :)

Ā 

Mh, crashes when near some creatures sound like a skeleton conflict. I think I recall horses for example being prone to it in earlier versions of ABC and MNC.

The important part about using ABC, if I recall correctly, is that it needs to be loaded dead last, after all other mods that touch skeletons (like More Nasty Critters, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extedned etc.), physics (CBPC and/or HDT-SMP) or mods tangling with arousal.

Ā 

In my case, using MO2, I have it loaded at the bottom of my load order, with only my custom made compatibility patches (a real necessity when using hundreds upon hundreds of mods ^_^" ) coming after it.

On 7/24/2021 at 10:03 AM, Content Consumer said:

Ā 

This means that I'd like some advice. Does anyone know if there are any big or popular mods that touch these exterior areas? I'm planning on modifying them extensively (work has already started).

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Between Valthume and Cradle Stone Tower

first.jpg

Ā 

North of Rorikstead

second.jpg

Ā 

East of Whiterun

third.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I can tell you of at least two mods that touch some of those areas: North of Rorikstead is touched by LAL itself with Shoal's Rest Farm, which is exactly directly south of the crossroads you asked aboutĀ (so you'll need to mind the landscaping there), and the area near the Tundra Homestead, aside from TH itself, is also touched by a couple Whiterun expansions, including Whiterun Valley if memory serves.

Also, to add on to something you said:

Instead of editing the Mara statue, why not create a SECOND statue opposite to it, which depicts Sanguine? Somehow, that'd be rather fitting for the "dark tales" pick. You can rig it the same way as the Mara statue, so that all the right checks are done when you make a choice. You'll of course need to set it up to be disabled when any of the LAL scenarios complete, like the normal Mara statue, of course.

Edited by Lucifeller
4 minutes ago, Lucifeller said:

Instead of editing the Mara statue, why not create a SECOND statue opposite to it, which depicts Sanguine? Somehow, that'd be rather fitting for the "dark tales" pick. You can rig it the same way as the Mara statue, so that all the right checks are done when you make a choice. You'll of course need to set it up to be disabled when any of the LAL scenarios complete, like the normal Mara statue, of course.

Ā 

That's a good point. It certainly would be easier that way... I doĀ like the feeling of telling Mara that you don't like any of her options because you're interested in something a little more risque, whichĀ is overheard by some daedra or other and he/she/itĀ ripsĀ away Mara's loving influence and replaces it.Ā But yeah, you're right, and I'll probably end up just doing a second statue. Good idea. :)

Ā 

I Had An Idea For An Alternate Start Scenario, You Start Off As The "Favored" Slave Of Lord Harkon Where Your Bound Inside The Standard Wall ShacklesĀ Found Inside Many Of The Dungeons Of The Vanilla Game Where Your Repeatedly Raped WithĀ 2 Different Paths To Escape,

Ā 

The 1st Option Hooks Into DAĀ Captured Binding Minigame Where You Can Break From Your Shackles & Try To Sneak/Fight Your Way Out.

Ā 

The 2nd Option Hooks Into Sexlab Solutions Vampire Infection Through Sex Feature Where Your Simply Raped Until You Contract Vampirism At Which Point Harkon Releases & Commands You To Go Out Feeding.

Edited by RavinBeast

I can't seem how to get CCAS to start working again.

Ā 

When I try to load a new scenario at the mara statue on a new character this mod is failing to advance and the screen fades to black for about 30 second's when activating the bed. Once the screen returns to normal the game still wants my character to sleep in the bed and the statue disappears.

No scenarios that I've testing since have worked, all original LAL scenarios work fine but non from CCAS.

Ā 

Here's a snippit of mostly CCAS debugging code

Ā 

Spoiler

[08/07/2021 - 05:04:31PM] CCAS v14 starting mara dialogue
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:31PM] CCAS has found player base gender to be FEMALE
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:31PM] CCAS has found player sexlab gender to be FEMALE
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE --Ā MISS
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS has determined that the player is a valid sexlab actor
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS has found the player race to be Nord
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found Simple Slavery
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found SD
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS foundĀ Sexlab Stories
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories Devious
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found Estrus Chaurus
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found Sisterhood of Dibella
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found Milk Mod Economy
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found PSQ
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS found Sexlab Parasites
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:32PM] CCAS mod locater ending. Beginning start dialogues.
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:38PM] [CF][Framework] 'Unbound' Quest early stage detected - skipping OnUpdate event to prevet issues
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:44PM] CCAS starting 130
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:47PM] ERROR: ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.SetStage() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AA000DAF)].arth_lal_startquest.ExecuteAddonQuest() - "ARTH_LAL_StartQuest.psc" Line 422
Ā Ā  Ā [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AA000DAF)].ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.Fragment_148() - "ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.psc" Line 33
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:47PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AA000DAF)].arth_lal_startquest.ExecuteAddonQuest() - "ARTH_LAL_StartQuest.psc" Line 422
Ā Ā  Ā [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AA000DAF)].ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.Fragment_148() - "ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.psc" Line 33
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:47PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [Item 2 in container Ā (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
Ā Ā  Ā [Item 2 in container Ā (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:47PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:48PM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:49PM] _MA_: Milk Addict: Scaling started
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:49PM] _MA_: Milk Addict: Scaling started
[08/07/2021 - 05:04:54PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [YPS01 (690073BC)].ypspiercingticker.InitializeVariables() - "ypsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 316
Ā Ā  Ā [YPS01 (690073BC)].ypspiercingticker.OnUpdate() - "ypsPiercingTicker.psc" Line 5718
[08/07/2021 - 05:05:14PM] VM is freezing...
[08/07/2021 - 05:05:14PM] VM is frozen
[08/07/2021 - 05:05:15PM] Log closed

Ā 

I'm confused on how to fix this and don't know what else to do from here.

On 8/3/2021 at 4:37 PM, zarantha said:

Will the new mod work with SGO4? It's not on LL yet, but the beta is pretty stable and playable.

Ā 

Also, if anyone wants, I've updated some scripts in CCAS to work with SGO4.

I'd be interested in those scripts - just go ahead and upload them to this thread.

Or, y'know, wherever you'd like. JustĀ hand me a link at some point.

For ASSE, making it work with SSE mods is my highest priority. That's really the whole point of redoing it in the first place. ;)

Ā 

On 8/4/2021 at 12:44 PM, RavinBeast said:

I Had An Idea For An Alternate Start Scenario, You Start Off As The "Favored" Slave Of Lord Harkon Where Your Bound Inside The Standard Wall ShacklesĀ Found Inside Many Of The Dungeons Of The Vanilla Game Where Your Repeatedly Raped WithĀ 2 Different Paths To Escape,

Ā 

The 1st Option Hooks Into DAĀ Captured Binding Minigame Where You Can Break From Your Shackles & Try To Sneak/Fight Your Way Out.

Ā 

The 2nd Option Hooks Into Sexlab Solutions Vampire Infection Through Sex Feature Where Your Simply Raped Until You Contract Vampirism At Which Point Harkon Releases & Commands You To Go Out Feeding.

Something like that is on my to-do list - I think there will eventually be half a dozen vampire-themed scenarios actually. Maybe more, I dunno yet.

Ā 

On 8/7/2021 at 6:00 PM, SmolAnger said:

I can't seem how to get CCAS to start working again.

Ā 

When I try to load a new scenario at the mara statue on a new character this mod is failing to advance and the screen fades to black for about 30 second's when activating the bed. Once the screen returns to normal the game still wants my character to sleep in the bed and the statue disappears.

No scenarios that I've testing since have worked, all original LAL scenarios work fine but non from CCAS.

Ā 

Here's a snippit of mostly CCAS debugging code

Ā 

Ā 

I'm confused on how to fix this and don't know what else to do from here.

That's a very common error, and I have no real way to fix it because I have no idea what's causing it, though I suspect script load is the main culprit.

Lots of people have this error. The possible solution is a bit hit-or-miss, but you could try jdough's fix. It fixes the problem for most people, but not everyone.

Ā 

On 8/7/2021 at 7:10 PM, Diver13666 said:

Does it work with Special Edition? I know it is no in the desc, but maybe there is a port somewhere?

EDIT:Found an SE port and it kinda works! ?

As far as I know, judge007's port is the most recent, and also includes SKVA voice files (the files under the download button are the voices - the mod port is on the download page).

Or this one, as far as I know it works just fine.

The Ponygirl Farm scenario has me quite intigued, although I am not sure why it would need or require Riding Styles to be successfully implemented. This is a VASTLY untouched and unexplored area, other than SLUTS and Quick as you Like, which are both basic in terms of ponyplay.

Ā 

but a true ponygirl farm idea has so much potential, so I hope you're able to make something out of this :)

3 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

The Ponygirl Farm scenario has me quite intigued, although I am not sure why it would need or require Riding Styles to be successfully implemented. This is a VASTLY untouched and unexplored area, other than SLUTS and Quick as you Like, which are both basic in terms of ponyplay.

Ā 

but a true ponygirl farm idea has so much potential, so I hope you're able to make something out of this :)

Ā 

Originally it was going to be a branching quest, where you could influence the way the ponygirl farm operates. One of the branchesĀ was to turnĀ the farm into a hub for a courier/news service. Yeah, I know, there are already a bunch of mods that do something like that - SLUTS springs to mind, and its precursors (which were mostly just proof-of-concept modlets) - but one thing I do well (theĀ onlyĀ thing really) is writing. And by "writing" I mean dialogue and books. It was going to feature lots of dialogue and lots of messages and packagesĀ being passed from person to person, city to city, etc. and would integrate with the main quest and the civil war quite heavily. This is the part that was going to require Riding Styles - the premise was that everyoneĀ knowsĀ there are multiple courier services, and to make a successful business, we have to have some unique selling point. Our USP was going to be girls being ridden by horses, rather than the other way around. Citizens of Skyrim would see a girl strapped to the underside of a horse riding at full-speed along the roads carrying a satchel, and get a warm feeling of contentment knowing that the official Ponygirl Express was doing their duty, and incidentally providing good material for the wank-bank.

Ā 

Other branches would have included a military-patrol/mounted mercenary service, and a horse-training farm (the horse-training farm would have used Riding Styles too).

Ā 

For now the Ponygirl Farm has been put on the backburner, but I may revisit the concept later. Some of the dialogue, quest structure, and writing has already been done, but not much yet.

4 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Ā 

Originally it was going to be a branching quest, where you could influence the way the ponygirl farm operates. One of the branchesĀ was to turnĀ the farm into a hub for a courier/news service. Yeah, I know, there are already a bunch of mods that do something like that - SLUTS springs to mind, and its precursors (which were mostly just proof-of-concept modlets) - but one thing I do well (theĀ onlyĀ thing really) is writing. And by "writing" I mean dialogue and books. It was going to feature lots of dialogue and lots of messages and packagesĀ being passed from person to person, city to city, etc. and would integrate with the main quest and the civil war quite heavily. This is the part that was going to require Riding Styles - the premise was that everyoneĀ knowsĀ there are multiple courier services, and to make a successful business, we have to have some unique selling point. Our USP was going to be girls being ridden by horses, rather than the other way around. Citizens of Skyrim would see a girl strapped to the underside of a horse riding at full-speed along the roads carrying a satchel, and get a warm feeling of contentment knowing that the official Ponygirl Express was doing their duty, and incidentally providing good material for the wank-bank.

Ā 

Other branches would have included a military-patrol/mounted mercenary service, and a horse-training farm (the horse-training farm would have used Riding Styles too).

Ā 

For now the Ponygirl Farm has been put on the backburner, but I may revisit the concept later. Some of the dialogue, quest structure, and writing has already been done, but not much yet.

Ā 

You also could bypass the delivery aspect totally, and turn it into an actual farm for ponygirls, and have some kind of training to be a ponygirl, from small chores around the farm, to (and this is where you'd add delivery and other things) other exercises / training outside the farm. hell you could even include some kind of mechanic where the ponygirl has to run a number of laps around a track at the farm, every day during training. even have timed obstacle courses..... just some quick things from the top of my head here. but like i said, this is an untapped area so could be so much more than just a basic delivery service or a race... WE do need a proper and well developed Ponygirl mod so maybe this can help inspire you or someone else. kind of why my eyes opened a bit wider seeing you mention Ponygirl Farm as an idea. now you know why

On 7/24/2021 at 1:03 AM, Content Consumer said:

Oh my god, I had a HUGE post written up and like a fucking idiot I exited out of the browser. All gone. Coco is sad now.

Ā 

Okay, here's the short short version.

Ā 

First, go try judge007's new conversion. I haven't tried it, but it's got voice files now (a big download though). And apparently some mesh fixes.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Now... for ASSE, the "official" Special Edition version of CCAS, there hasn't been much work done yet.

Ā 

1. I stripped out everything from CCAS except the vanilla cells, including items, textures, meshes, quests, dialogue, books,Ā everything. So I've got to re-make that from scratch, which will take quite a while.

Ā 

2. I'm going to be far less worried about making changes to vanilla cells. SSE isĀ wayĀ more stable than LE, and I don't need to worry about crashes nearly as much now.

BUT!

This means that I'd like some advice. Does anyone know if there are any big or popular mods that touch these exterior areas? I'm planning on modifying them extensively (work has already started).

Between Valthume and Cradle Stone Tower

first.jpg

Ā 

North of Rorikstead

second.jpg

Ā 

East of Whiterun

third.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

3. I'm going to basically overwrite LAL's mara statue. I don't know if it's entirely possible without screwing up LAL - if not, I'll scrap the plan. But this will make it a lot easier for me to add in new scenarios.

Basically, you'd select "I am a character in a dark tale" and get a new corrupted mara statue instead. Doing this will lose all other LAL scenarios, including those from other mods. ASSE will take precedence.

Ā 

4. I want to add some voice acting to the corrupted mara statue. I don't know if I'll be able to - the few voice lines I have already are taking 15mb space when zipped up - but I hope so. Looking at judge007's work, I might not be able to. My connection is NOT good enough to upload hundreds of megabytes without timing out, crashing, or just generally fucking up.

But hopefully it'll be something like this.

EDIT: Apparently the whole thing uploaded below, after telling me it couldn't. Go figure.

clean and wholesome nothing lewd.rar 3.58 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 downloads

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the voice better, I'm wide open. More reverb? Less? Increased or decreased pitch, speed, etc? Pretty much anything that can be done with Audacity.

Ā 

Ā 

5. My original plan was to split ASSE into two different mods, but I've scrapped that for the same reason as #2 above. Mini-mods like Bandit Honeypot will be directly integrated into ASSE. No more load order shenanigans.

Ponygirl Farm, unfortunately, will not be making the journey with us. :(Ā It requires Riding Styles, which as far as I know isn't (or can't) be properly converted to SSE without issues, and anyway I don't want to add any requirements other than Sexlab.

Ā 

6. I've already started work on the new main cell, which will be able to handle Witch of the Wilds, the various creature starts, and a new scenario. Here are some screenshots:

The area between Valthume and Cradle Stone is already under construction.

exterior.jpg

Ā 

New root kit assets that came with SSE. Kind of hard to tell with this lighting, but they do look pretty cool.Ā 

rootkit1.jpg

rootkit2.jpg

Ā 

An abandoned archaeological excavation:

the betrayed sisters.jpg

Ā 

Valthume Vault of Souls (might expand this a bit and tie into Valthume)

vaultofsouls.jpg

Ā 

Varndknd soft integration. You do NOT need the Creation Club content.

transmitter0.jpg

Ā 

transmitter1.jpg

Ā 

transmitter2.jpg

Ā 

7. More integration with other mods. Soft integration, hopefully - if you don't have it, it won't show up. This will hopefully include stuff like Skyrim Underground and a couple of Creation Club mods, among others.

Ā 

8. Y'all are gonna have to be patient. I know, you've beenĀ patient, and it's been years already, but there's a lot of work ahead of me here, and my free time is not limitless. I've set myself a fairly sizeable task, in truth bigger than it really needed to be, but I'm enthusiastic about the final product.

Ā 

EDIT:

So maybe this uploaded properly after all?

clean and wholesome nothing lewd.zip 17.11 MBĀ Ā·Ā 5 downloads

Found this mod looking for new starts to ASLAL it looks super cool! Also welcome back :DĀ Excited to see it one day come to SE ina complete versionĀ since i left LE a while ago since SE is a billion times more stable. My game is rather nsfw however the starts i have currently are good but don't play on my nsfwĀ mods at all, your mod sounds like a perfect fix for that. Too my knowledge i don't think theres any big changes to those areas that im aware of. In terms of graphics i mostly only replace vanilla assets with better textures maybe a nif. No city expansions or anything but i could check the areas out just with like a basic 400 mod set up to see if theres anything that might conflict or cause issues and need a patch depending on what your editing. i dont mind using the vanilla LAL mara statue and just having the starts added the same way to the list of options i actually already use a replacer for the mara statue anyway (skyrim sexy statues) so shes alrdy lewd xD I dont really know how to make mods but i have a insane amount of free time right now and skyrim modding is the only thing interesting to me atm, having more starts is something i wanted for a while now and was debating learning to make them myself as the options seems kinda lack luster in terms of new content being produced for LAL , but if you already have the experience and the know how im happy to learn stuff and help any way i can since we have the same goal in mind.Ā :)Ā I'll prob give judges port a try, but i could see it being a little buggy, since not all the sexlab ports from LE function or are 100% the same in SE. Some people changed the mods a bit from their LE counter parts. Anyway cheers for your hard work to come! Patience is a virtue and this sounds like something worth waiting for.