Hello there!

I'm curious if there was a Bandit Honeypot walkthrough, because I gave in to Gerast's demands and spoke with everyone but nothing seems to happen after that.

Another thing I'm not sure about is the Aspiring Mage start because in the spreadsheet it says I need Egg Factory but so far didn't notice anything with that mod after escaping the maze.

3 hours ago, asdfa94 said:

Hello there!

I'm curious if there was a Bandit Honeypot walkthrough, because I gave in to Gerast's demands and spoke with everyone but nothing seems to happen after that.

Another thing I'm not sure about is the Aspiring Mage start because in the spreadsheet it says I need Egg Factory but so far didn't notice anything with that mod after escaping the maze.

I think in Bandit Honeypot, if you talk with Wilhelm at Vilemy Inn, he will talk about a bounty for killing those bandits, then if you kill Gerast the quest is completed.

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

I think in Bandit Honeypot, if you talk with Wilhelm at Vilemy Inn, he will talk about a bounty for killing those bandits, then if you kill Gerast the quest is completed.

Thanks! Yeah the plyer.sqs stages confused me because there were a lots of them and didn't seem to advance, but I guess they are a placeholder. It feels bad that you need to kill the gang so I suppose I am going to stick with another start. Do you prechance know one that has a longer immersive start like the Honeypot and Aspiring mage?

1 hour ago, asdfa94 said:

Thanks! Yeah the plyer.sqs stages confused me because there were a lots of them and didn't seem to advance, but I guess they are a placeholder. It feels bad that you need to kill the gang so I suppose I am going to stick with another start. Do you prechance know one that has a longer immersive start like the Honeypot and Aspiring mage?

I think the soul gem one and the pregnant mother are a bit longer too. But I think they require other mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I dont know how to read and installed this on SSE.
while looking around here for something i noticed people saying if there will be a SSE compatible edition, thats how i realized it was not compatible.

That said, it is working for me, i have not found any glitch or anything...yet, i have mostly just been trying to starts. What is going on

On 10/31/2023 at 5:33 PM, atticadayz said:

I can't get this to work, it shows up in the mara statue but always crashes when I click it. Has anyone else dealt with this?

could be your load order. But it might also be that your missing one of the dependent mods. I had it happen once, because I didn't have one of the mods that the creator mentioned in his description. I cant remember which one off the top of my head

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2023 at 11:33 AM, aspirine2 said:

dos this require radiant prostitution for the prostitution lines to work?? or which mod?

i use radiant, AP never worked right. if youre asking about SE prostitution mods idfk i didnt mod it buy it or even play it. also yes ALL of the scenarios require the frameworks that would make the options they describe happen. or youll just start wherever you choose and not be able to be a hooker or  an egg breeder or alica promised to sanguine or a slave without zaz stuff or the equivalent. swear theres a massive guide for this older skyrim stuff. kinda like the aaf fucking list. but for skyrim...

Edited by xkcorruption

When I made my choice, lay down in bed, the mission was completed as soon as I woke up.

It looks like it's just a simple teleportation to the place, I don't know what's wrong with me.

could anyone help answer this question, thanks

2 hours ago, wdsj011 said:

When I made my choice, lay down in bed, the mission was completed as soon as I woke up.

It looks like it's just a simple teleportation to the place, I don't know what's wrong with me.

could anyone help answer this question, thanks

Many of Content Consumer's alternate starts merely place you at a particular spot and then it's up to you how to role play that scenario.  You didn't mention which start you used, so I can't comment on whether or not there is more to that start or not.  But it does sound like you used one of the merely placed starts, in which case the "quest" of that start is over.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024/1/8 at AM1点39分, tinkerbelle said:

许多内容消费者的替代方案只是将您置于特定位置,然后由您决定如何在该场景中进行角色扮演。您没有提到您使用了哪个开始,所以我无法评论该开始是否还有更多内容。但听起来确实像是您使用了刚刚放置的起始之一,在这种情况下,该起始的“任务”就结束了。

okay, I got it

thx~