22 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Does the CTD happen right when you select the scenario when talking to the Mara statue, or does it happen when you sleep in the bed, or later, or earlier, etcetera?

Can you attach (or link) to your papyrus debug log? (note that debug logs are almost always useless for figuring out CTDs, but it *might* be helpful)

The CTD happens after sleeping in the bed during the loading screen.

SexLabDebug.0.log

50 minutes ago, simy23 said:

The CTD happens after sleeping in the bed during the loading screen.

SexLabDebug.0.log 3.44 kB · 1 download

Ah, sorry, I meant the papyrus log, not the sexlab log. Here are the instructions, modified where necessary:

CCAS is a relatively script-light mod, and the papyrus debug log doesn't help much with crashes to desktop, but I have attempted to put in debug lines wherever CCAS does something important, as a way to figure out approximately where issues and/or crashes may occur.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with CCAS, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Though for some weird reason I seem to remember the log location is in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs, and not in Logs/Script. Check both places for the file Papyrus.0.log.

I'm kinda tempted to immediately say that your problem is with LAL, given that I don't think CCAS does anything special to cause a crash and that by the time you sleep in the LAL bed CCAS is done and has handed off control over to LAL, but I honestly can't guarantee that. And anyway if you do ask on the LAL support thread, there's always a chance they'll send you right back here anyway. ;)

Have you tried disabling CCAS (keeping LAL enabled) and seeing if that's definitely the cause?

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

A quest for you 

I install PSQ and DD, but into scenario list don't appear PSQ /DD  quest , into scenario list are 420 and 430

Scenarios is :

Succubus Deadly Drain

Succubus PSQ 

Hmm. Are you sure you're looking in the right menu?

Attach your papyrus log and I'll see what I can do from here.

1 hour ago, Content Consumer said:

Hmm. Are you sure you're looking in the right menu?

Scenario list

Spoiler

Immagine3.jpg.812a9f1f60e2d00cb25ec3ebd11b3b99.jpg

Script list

Spoiler

Immagine5.jpg.0ce381ddb0ca07dfba2db3ded8543cc6.jpg

Immagine4.jpg.09c6ad9d7934b094d6b798b4f84f1b3a.jpg

Attach your papyrus log and I'll see what I can do from here.

Papyrus Log does not report anything. Anyway, I cleaned it up, and I try again. Maybe bring something out.

In Mara's room, the PSQ and / or SDD quest does not appear in any dialogue (I shot them all)

I did this experiment:
  Additemmenu / CCas / Books / I read the hymn of summoning succubus, I used the bloodlight spell, the teleport, and, the only thing obtained was to visualize this scenario for a few seconds (the time of a screen), then I found myself in Mara's room

Spoiler

ScreenShot79.jpg.b13314ce99f44e1528e4c264c938ce51.jpg

26 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Scenario list

Reveal hidden contents

Script list

Reveal hidden contents

Papyrus Log does not report anything. Anyway, I cleaned it up, and I try again. Maybe bring something out.

In Mara's room, the PSQ and / or SDD quest does not appear in any dialogue (I shot them all)

I did this experiment:
  Additemmenu / CCas / Books / I read the hymn of summoning succubus, I used the bloodlight spell, the teleport, and, the only thing obtained was to visualize this scenario for a few seconds (the time of a screen), then I found myself in Mara's room

Reveal hidden contents

By "the right menu" I mean when you're talking to Mara, not the scenario list or script. IIRC both succubus scenarios are under the "miscellaneous" submenu.

Papyrus Log does not report anything.

Nothing? No mention of CCAS in your papyrus log? I find that hard to believe, actually. CCAS notifications should be all over that thing.

What I'm hoping to find is exactly where the problem with CCAS lies, or if it's a CCAS problem at all. For that, it might help if I could actually take a look at your log.

The "hymn of summoning succubus" sounds like something from PSQ or DD, since CCAS doesn't have anything like that. The teleport spell is supposed to teleport you to the cell you show in your screenshot, so that's working. The reason you are moved back immediately is because LAL is designed to detect if the player exits the cell by some means other than the LAL bed, and prevents you from doing so (because if you leave early it will break the main quest). So that's all working as intended.

7 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Nothing? No mention of CCAS in your papyrus log?

Nothing

Papyrus.0.log

I Create video for dialogs with Mara . I avoided that of prostitutes in the city since it seems irrelevant to me

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

The "hymn of summoning succubus" sounds like something from PSQ or DD, since CCAS doesn't have anything like that

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Nothing

Papyrus.0.log 1.09 MB · 0 downloads

I Create video for dialogs with Mara . I avoided that of prostitutes in the city since it seems irrelevant to me

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The log helped. ;)

If you look at your log, you can see starting on line 12241 a couple of lines where CCAS is trying to determine what it can, cannot, and should not do. Part of that is detecting player gender. It looks like PSQ is (or at least, was, when I put that scenario in) designed without male support in mind, so CCAS will prevent that scenario from showing if your base gender is male.

You can try to bypass this requirement by starting the game as female then switching to male after talking to Mara and sleeping in the LAL bed, but I don't know how PSQ would respond.

Deadly Drain, on the other hand, has no such gender restriction. I'm not sure why it's not showing up in your list, unless you're just experiencing a common vanilla engine bug. There are two things you can try to get it to show up:

1. Use your arrow keys instead of the mouse when talking to the mara statue, and try to go beyond what it shows in the menu. I've never used this option, but people do say it works.

2. Use one (or both) of these mods: EZ2C Dialogue Menu or Better Dialogue Controls. Both of those fix the vanilla bug (that is not fixed by the unofficial patch) that prevents some lines of dialogue (apparently at random) from showing up if there are too many. And Mara has a shit-ton of dialogue lines even with LAL. Add CCAS in the mix, and she's probably overloading the game. ;)

16 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

It looks like PSQ is (or at least, was, when I put that scenario in) designed without male support

Generally, I play with the female ( sorry if it is little :love:), the male I have used it only as a test. Now I know not to use it for CCAS

Spoiler

ScreenShot78.jpg.d2c327d02077f780b7760dcfe760fe93.jpg

If you look at your log, you can see starting on line 12241

I do not understand anything, better to leave it to those who understand us  :mrgreen:

Use your arrow keys instead of the mouse when talking to the mara statue, and try to go beyond what it shows in the menu.

let's try, at best nothing changes.

Yuuhuuuuu it works . Thank's for help . Now I just have to decide which one to do .

Spoiler

ScreenShot82.jpg.3aad44feffbbe199475ad7a983f5fa75.jpg

First of all. Great mod!

I have no clue about generating/editing mods, so I have no idea how much work/feasible this would be and just wondered if anyone ever thought about it:

Wouldn't it be a good idea to connect this alternate start mod to simple slavery as an outcome? SS's main shortcoming is that it lacks a variety of outcomes and after checking out your mod, I fell like these starting scenarios would fit perfectly and improve SSa lot with (I guess) comparably little work?

1 hour ago, saiermann said:

First of all. Great mod!

I have no clue about generating/editing mods, so I have no idea how much work/feasible this would be and just wondered if anyone ever thought about it:

Wouldn't it be a good idea to connect this alternate start mod to simple slavery as an outcome? SS's main shortcoming is that it lacks a variety of outcomes and after checking out your mod, I fell like these starting scenarios would fit perfectly and improve SSa lot with (I guess) comparably little work?

Yeah, that's a really interesting idea. Only a day or so ago, during a discussion in the Simple Slavery Plus Plus support topic about whether it would make sense for a giant to buy a slave, I suggested a farmer could buy one and gift her to a giant instead of his painted cow. I knew I'd seen something along those lines somewhere before, and it looks like it's one of the starts here. If a way could be found to set some of these starts up as auction outcomes, it could open up a lot of great possibilities for SS.

1 hour ago, merManc said:

Yeah, that's a really interesting idea. Only a day or so ago, during a discussion in the Simple Slavery Plus Plus support topic about whether it would make sense for a giant to buy a slave, I suggested a farmer could buy one and gift her to a giant instead of his painted cow. I knew I'd seen something along those lines somewhere before, and it looks like it's one of the starts here. If a way could be found to set some of these starts up as auction outcomes, it could open up a lot of great possibilities for SS.

Actually, there are already some hooks in CCAS to connect to Simple Slavery (you can see some basic SSLV work going on in a papyrus log).

I was hoping to connect all of the "miscellaneous" scenarios to Simple Slavery at one point, with randomized repeatable outcomes. Unfortunately, I never developed it very far, mostly because CCAS wasn't originally designed to handle it and adding in SSLV integration ended up being a lot more work than I had anticipated.

One of my priorities developing for SSE is setting up those kinds of scenarios to be able to work like that from the beginning.

12 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Actually, there are already some hooks in CCAS to connect to Simple Slavery (you can see some basic SSLV work going on in a papyrus log).

I was hoping to connect all of the "miscellaneous" scenarios to Simple Slavery at one point, with randomized repeatable outcomes. Unfortunately, I never developed it very far, mostly because CCAS wasn't originally designed to handle it and adding in SSLV integration ended up being a lot more work than I had anticipated.

One of my priorities developing for SSE is setting up those kinds of scenarios to be able to work like that from the beginning.

That's great thank you! But don't feel pressured :D

Was just curious.

Not sure if this has been answered, tried researching the mod page and forum but still I am having trouble with the Forced marriage scenario start. How do you get it to show up? haha I can't find it in the Mara statue menu. I'm playing a completely new game and I've tried different races as female, even switched genders, and re-installed the mod but nope I can't find it. I don't think I need any external mods. According to the scenarios list pheromones is optional. All other starts seem to be working but this one. Is there something I'm missing that isn't allowing it to show up in the menu as an option? 

15 minutes ago, Nocturne09 said:

Not sure if this has been answered, tried researching the mod page and forum but still I am having trouble with the Forced marriage scenario start. How do you get it to show up? haha I can't find it in the Mara statue menu. I'm playing a completely new game and I've tried different races as female, even switched genders, and re-installed the mod but nope I can't find it. I don't think I need any external mods. According to the scenarios list pheromones is optional. All other starts seem to be working but this one. Is there something I'm missing that isn't allowing it to show up in the menu as an option? 

That scenario wasn't implemented. It was a planned feature but there is no playable option for that.

Greeting! 
I have found a, well, wierd mod incompatibility. And not even a crippling one, but it still bugs me. I use the Separate Orgasms mod and the draugr ghost start. But in order for me to progrees - regain corporeal form etc, my character needs to orgasm from sex. But with Separate Orgasms enabled the quest does not progress. I suppose its because SO and this mod use different orgasm scripts. I know, its just a matter of turning the finishing effect on and off from the MCM of SO, but I still wonder, is there a way to make those compatible? I guess it might be a simple matter, but my skills in modding proved to be insufficient to do that.

On 7/21/2020 at 9:09 AM, LordMental said:

is there an sse port yet?

Yes, BazsiHUN posted it here.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:02 AM, vassapol said:

er how does family tie  senairo work?

It's one of those that doesn't really have any extra content, just a thematic tie-in with another mod. In this case, Family Ties

On 7/24/2020 at 2:38 AM, Arcticelf said:

/i know there is a list of scenarios, but are there walkthroughs, like what you are supposed to do for the Ellie start for example?

No walkthroughs that I recall, but if you need help with any specific scenario feel free to ask. Which one is the "Ellie" start? I don't recall any NPCs with that name?

On 7/25/2020 at 11:26 PM, zloiiojik said:

Greeting! 
I have found a, well, wierd mod incompatibility. And not even a crippling one, but it still bugs me. I use the Separate Orgasms mod and the draugr ghost start. But in order for me to progrees - regain corporeal form etc, my character needs to orgasm from sex. But with Separate Orgasms enabled the quest does not progress. I suppose its because SO and this mod use different orgasm scripts. I know, its just a matter of turning the finishing effect on and off from the MCM of SO, but I still wonder, is there a way to make those compatible? I guess it might be a simple matter, but my skills in modding proved to be insufficient to do that.

Interesting. You should probably post this in Sexlab Stories too - all CCAS does is start it up, the actual content comes from Sexlab Stories.

I have no idea about making them compatible. My suggestion would be to force it by artificially raising your orgasm count (not sure if Separate Orgasms allows you to do that?).

If that doesn't work, IIRC you can masturbate to trigger orgasm for the Draugr scenario (using Sexlab Aroused/Redux, I think you just hold down the "F" key?).

45 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Yes, BazsiHUN posted it here.

It's one of those that doesn't really have any extra content, just a thematic tie-in with another mod. In this case, Family Ties

No walkthroughs that I recall, but if you need help with any specific scenario feel free to ask. Which one is the "Ellie" start? I don't recall any NPCs with that name?

Interesting. You should probably post this in Sexlab Stories too - all CCAS does is start it up, the actual content comes from Sexlab Stories.

I have no idea about making them compatible. My suggestion would be to force it by artificially raising your orgasm count (not sure if Separate Orgasms allows you to do that?).

If that doesn't work, IIRC you can masturbate to trigger orgasm for the Draugr scenario (using Sexlab Aroused/Redux, I think you just hold down the "F" key?).

Well, yeah, the problem is - that particular scenario actually decreases your progress if you masturbate :D. So jerking off will turn you back into a ghost eventually. Which is...sort of immersive for me, since you are a being that literally needs to feed on life force constantly to keep yourself together. But, still, so far the solution is to reenable the default orgasm scripts (which is just one click in mcm), get the corporeal form and then reenable SO scripts. Will desable the degradation, but oh well...guess you cant alway have what you want :D

Maybe he means E.L.L.E.? I think there is a dwemer sexbot with that name from Sexlab Stories

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

Maybe he means E.L.L.E.? I think there is a dwemer sexbot with that name from Sexlab Stories

Ah, right! Derp. I forgot all about her.

@Arcticelf, IIRC that scenario has been changed a bit since I last played it. You'd be better off asking in the Sexlab Stories support thread. ;)

On 7/28/2020 at 6:32 PM, Content Consumer said:

wait  do i need that mod

edit:stupid of me to ask that just realize familiy ties is name of mod and not senaro