22 hours ago, thor192 said:

ok i tried to do the command set ccas_mod_stories to 1 and that didnt work what script file are you looking for i have papyrus.0 .1 .2 .3 idk which to give you i guess i will put them all here Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log 343.94 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 261.93 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 1.91 MB · 0 downloads

Skyrim's Papyrus logs are sort of "Last In, First Out".  So "Papyrus 0.log" should be the latest of your last play session.  Next time you play, "Papyrus 0.log" will be the latest again for the latest session, and "Papyrus 1.log was the previous "Papyrus 0.log".  The other files get pushed down correspondingly, so 0 is the latest, what was 0 becomes 1, what was 1 becomes 2, what was 2 becomes 3 and what was 3 drops off into nothingness.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:03 AM, Content Consumer said:

Oh my god, I had a HUGE post written up and like a fucking idiot I exited out of the browser. All gone. Coco is sad now.

Okay, here's the short short version.

First, go try judge007's new conversion. I haven't tried it, but it's got voice files now (a big download though). And apparently some mesh fixes.

Now... for ASSE, the "official" Special Edition version of CCAS, there hasn't been much work done yet.

1. I stripped out everything from CCAS except the vanilla cells, including items, textures, meshes, quests, dialogue, books, everything. So I've got to re-make that from scratch, which will take quite a while.

2. I'm going to be far less worried about making changes to vanilla cells. SSE is way more stable than LE, and I don't need to worry about crashes nearly as much now.

BUT!

This means that I'd like some advice. Does anyone know if there are any big or popular mods that touch these exterior areas? I'm planning on modifying them extensively (work has already started).

Reveal hidden contents

Between Valthume and Cradle Stone Tower

first.jpg

North of Rorikstead

second.jpg

East of Whiterun

third.jpg

3. I'm going to basically overwrite LAL's mara statue. I don't know if it's entirely possible without screwing up LAL - if not, I'll scrap the plan. But this will make it a lot easier for me to add in new scenarios.

Basically, you'd select "I am a character in a dark tale" and get a new corrupted mara statue instead. Doing this will lose all other LAL scenarios, including those from other mods. ASSE will take precedence.

4. I want to add some voice acting to the corrupted mara statue. I don't know if I'll be able to - the few voice lines I have already are taking 15mb space when zipped up - but I hope so. Looking at judge007's work, I might not be able to. My connection is NOT good enough to upload hundreds of megabytes without timing out, crashing, or just generally fucking up.

But hopefully it'll be something like this.

EDIT: Apparently the whole thing uploaded below, after telling me it couldn't. Go figure.

clean and wholesome nothing lewd.rar 3.58 MB · 4 downloads

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the voice better, I'm wide open. More reverb? Less? Increased or decreased pitch, speed, etc? Pretty much anything that can be done with Audacity.

5. My original plan was to split ASSE into two different mods, but I've scrapped that for the same reason as #2 above. Mini-mods like Bandit Honeypot will be directly integrated into ASSE. No more load order shenanigans.

Ponygirl Farm, unfortunately, will not be making the journey with us. :( It requires Riding Styles, which as far as I know isn't (or can't) be properly converted to SSE without issues, and anyway I don't want to add any requirements other than Sexlab.

6. I've already started work on the new main cell, which will be able to handle Witch of the Wilds, the various creature starts, and a new scenario. Here are some screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

The area between Valthume and Cradle Stone is already under construction.

exterior.jpg

New root kit assets that came with SSE. Kind of hard to tell with this lighting, but they do look pretty cool. 

rootkit1.jpg

rootkit2.jpg

An abandoned archaeological excavation:

the betrayed sisters.jpg

Valthume Vault of Souls (might expand this a bit and tie into Valthume)

vaultofsouls.jpg

Varndknd soft integration. You do NOT need the Creation Club content.

transmitter0.jpg

transmitter1.jpg

transmitter2.jpg

7. More integration with other mods. Soft integration, hopefully - if you don't have it, it won't show up. This will hopefully include stuff like Skyrim Underground and a couple of Creation Club mods, among others.

8. Y'all are gonna have to be patient. I know, you've been patient, and it's been years already, but there's a lot of work ahead of me here, and my free time is not limitless. I've set myself a fairly sizeable task, in truth bigger than it really needed to be, but I'm enthusiastic about the final product.

EDIT:

So maybe this uploaded properly after all?

clean and wholesome nothing lewd.zip 17.11 MB · 5 downloads

Will you implement the forced marriage scenario?

On 7/24/2021 at 3:06 PM, Content Consumer said:

The Helgen start scenario is planned for ASSE still. I don't have any plans to use Northwatch Keep, but I'll keep it in mind.

When it comes right down to it, more scenarios are always better. ;)

Thank you! This may not mean much to you but I'm most certainly grateful that you have Northwatch in consideration. Until then, I'll stay tuned ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying the  mage apprentice scenario, but after speek whit the dremora, I'm teleported to the Twisted Roods cell but out of boundaries, start the sex scene in the void and when is finished, teleported to the entrance of the cell.

The dremora is placed in other point of the cell, if I try to talk whit it he don't speek.

I'm playing the judge007 conversion by the way.

What was suppoused to happen here?

Edit: I found the problem, was an unsolved defeat scene. Once cleaned the daedra scene works fine.

Edited by furel
6 minutes ago, ryproar said:

I can't make an account to get the alt start mods on AFK.
All it does is keep asking me for different questions captchas.
Is there any other way to get it since there is no way to get it?

I just made an account the day before yesterday without that issue.  Could be a temporary glitch on the site.  Or you could try another browser or if you have something like no-script or any other javascript blocker, or maybe cookie or even ad-blocker disable it for that site.

On 9/15/2021 at 8:41 PM, Alturistix said:

BTW I dont know why but Judge's Conversion for SE causes it to crash when entering Ilinalta's Deep. @Content Consumer

Just a warning to add.

Is that only if your run the scenario in this mod that involves Ilinalta's Deep, or is it any time you enter that area even if you picked another starting scenario from thsi mod or the base Alternate Start mod?

5 hours ago, axz2 said:

Is that only if your run the scenario in this mod that involves Ilinalta's Deep, or is it any time you enter that area even if you picked another starting scenario from thsi mod or the base Alternate Start mod?

Regardless of whichever scenario you chose, it crashed on entering Ilinalta's deep.

3 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Regardless of whichever scenario you chose, it crashed on entering Ilinalta's deep.

Thanks for replying.  That's good to know.  I might try a test profile with just the minimum requirements for this mod, and see if it still crashes.  Maybe starting there once, and maybe going straight there on another test.  But I'll probably just hold off on running the SE version until that issue gets fixed (if it gets fixed).

13 hours ago, axz2 said:

Thanks for replying.  That's good to know.  I might try a test profile with just the minimum requirements for this mod, and see if it still crashes.  Maybe starting there once, and maybe going straight there on another test.  But I'll probably just hold off on running the SE version until that issue gets fixed (if it gets fixed).

I don't know why, but when I tried to open it in CK, it gave a bunch of warnings. I posted them earlier on Judge007's voice pack mod page, so you can check them out there.

On 8/12/2021 at 12:38 PM, MountainManCO said:

You may have already answered this, but have you looked into hooking into the Alternate Perspective mod instead of AS (or in addition to)? 

I haven't tried it, but I have been considering it. My main problem is that it looks like Alternate Perspective is set up for one scenario at a time, rather than a whole bunch all at once like LAL. But like I said, I haven't explored the mod yet so I could be way off. I do like the fact that incorporating your start doesn't require a hard dependency though.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:30 PM, thor192 said:

ok i tried to do the command set ccas_mod_stories to 1 and that didnt work what script file are you looking for i have papyrus.0 .1 .2 .3 idk which to give you i guess i will put them all here Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log 343.94 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 261.93 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 1.91 MB · 0 downloads

Oh man, it's been more than a month, sorry - I've completely forgotten what your problem was in the first place. :(

Looking at your papyrus log I don't see any problems with CCAS itself, though it sort of looks like you're not having any CTDs...?

On 8/26/2021 at 11:23 PM, Nerine_Chan said:

Will you implement the forced marriage scenario?

Yes, eventually. I hope to implement two different ones actually.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:11 PM, furel said:

I'm trying the  mage apprentice scenario, but after speek whit the dremora, I'm teleported to the Twisted Roods cell but out of boundaries, start the sex scene in the void and when is finished, teleported to the entrance of the cell.

The dremora is placed in other point of the cell, if I try to talk whit it he don't speek.

I'm playing the judge007 conversion by the way.

What was suppoused to happen here?

Edit: I found the problem, was an unsolved defeat scene. Once cleaned the daedra scene works fine.

IIRC I put in a thing that prevented Defeat and Death Alternative from functioning properly while in that scenario. Technically they should cease functioning entirely until you get back to Skyrim.

EDIT: Or maybe that was just Death Alternative...? Glad it's working anyway.

On 9/15/2021 at 8:41 PM, Alturistix said:

BTW I dont know why but Judge's Conversion for SE causes it to crash when entering Ilinalta's Deep. @Content Consumer

Just a warning to add.

That doesn't surprise me too much. Soulgem Oven (the only cell that impacts Ilinalta's Deep in CCAS) has a bit of an issue working even in Skyrim LE - getting it to play nice with CCAS required some fiddling about, and that's the one scenario that I was originally certain wouldn't transfer over to Special Edition properly (though I think I was eventually proved wrong about that).

Sucks though, this way you can't actually do Azura's quest, right?

On 9/19/2021 at 8:57 AM, Alturistix said:

I don't know why, but when I tried to open it in CK, it gave a bunch of warnings. I posted them earlier on Judge007's voice pack mod page, so you can check them out there.

I'll take a look, but since I don't even have Skyrim LE installed right now, I probably won't be of much help. :(

On 9/23/2021 at 2:18 AM, Content Consumer said:

IIRC I put in a thing that prevented Defeat and Death Alternative from functioning properly while in that scenario. Technically they should cease functioning entirely until you get back to Skyrim.

EDIT: Or maybe that was just Death Alternative...? Glad it's working anyway

It was Defeat, but it can't start the scene so I can run away. That generates a "point" stored for a sex scene that is used in the next sexual interaction and teleports you to the place, even if you aren't in the same cell.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:18 AM, Content Consumer said:

I haven't tried it, but I have been considering it. My main problem is that it looks like Alternate Perspective is set up for one scenario at a time, rather than a whole bunch all at once like LAL. But like I said, I haven't explored the mod yet so I could be way off. I do like the fact that incorporating your start doesn't require a hard dependency though.

I may be misunderstanding what you mean by "one scenario at a time", but I've used Alternate Perspective and it gives you a menu to choose which of all the possible starts you want to choose from, and you can nest them (so that you have "Category of starts" and then once you select that it gives you all the options within that category) for organisational purposes. You choose your start in-game once you've made your character.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 9:52 PM, valeforgery said:

I may be misunderstanding what you mean by "one scenario at a time", but I've used Alternate Perspective and it gives you a menu to choose which of all the possible starts you want to choose from, and you can nest them (so that you have "Category of starts" and then once you select that it gives you all the options within that category) for organisational purposes. You choose your start in-game once you've made your character.

Ah, I misunderstood how it works. That does sound better.

Once flu season dies down a bit (or rather, flu-shot season) I should have a bit more time to work on this.

On 9/23/2021 at 2:18 AM, Content Consumer said:

AP allows you to define multiple at once

By default you get 1 menu entry and can occupy this with any amount of sub entries, 1 sub entry = 1 alt start. Nothing stopping you from doing more than 1, youll have to parse the string key for it manually though

Due to UIExtensions Limitation the total number of entries is 128, AP natively uses half of them. So unless your mod adds another 60+ you shouldnt have any issues adding them. Im already working on an algorithm to significantly increase this number, so if your mod does add more than 60, make me aware so I have motivation to speed this up :^)

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

AP allows you to define multiple at once

By default you get 1 menu entry and can occupy this with any amount of sub entries, 1 sub entry = 1 alt start. Nothing stopping you from doing more than 1, youll have to parse the string key for it manually though

Due to UIExtensions Limitation the total number of entries is 128, AP natively uses half of them. So unless your mod adds another 60+ you shouldnt have any issues adding them. Im already working on an algorithm to significantly increase this number, so if your mod does add more than 60, make me aware so I have motivation to speed this up :^)

CCAS has technically 100 scenarios at the moment, but things are in a bit of flux. When I finally get around to updating for SSE, I think I'll only have 40 or 50 to start with, but that will eventually increase. Eventually I hope to get it up back around current numbers or even higher.

But don't rush yourself - I haven't even really done any work on it yet. I've been promising to "get around to it" for something like two years now.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say I've always enjoyed this mod, it is a lot of fun to quick start a new play through if you want something a bit different. I do have a question, and it might be easily answered and I apologize if it has been, but I haven't had the spare time to read through 98 page of posts just quite yet. 

I am using the SE version and everything works until I go up to sleep on the bed to start off the scenario. It doesn't CTD, or throw any errors, it just doesn't do anything. The screen goes black, it waits a few seconds, then I fade back into the dungeon by the bed with the Mara statue gone as if I'd chosen to "Escape this place".  Any ideas?  Any are appreciated.

On 11/12/2021 at 5:47 PM, jayce113 said:

I just wanted to say I've always enjoyed this mod, it is a lot of fun to quick start a new play through if you want something a bit different. I do have a question, and it might be easily answered and I apologize if it has been, but I haven't had the spare time to read through 98 page of posts just quite yet. 

I am using the SE version and everything works until I go up to sleep on the bed to start off the scenario. It doesn't CTD, or throw any errors, it just doesn't do anything. The screen goes black, it waits a few seconds, then I fade back into the dungeon by the bed with the Mara statue gone as if I'd chosen to "Escape this place".  Any ideas?  Any are appreciated.

That's a fairly common problem. I just wish I had a good solution for you.

Some people report that cleaning the save works, some people need to start a brand new game. The mod JUGS may or may be a problem as well.

18 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

That's a fairly common problem. I just wish I had a good solution for you.

Some people report that cleaning the save works, some people need to start a brand new game. The mod JUGS may or may be a problem as well.

I am actually doing this from a fresh start so there "shouldn't" be any file corruption as of yet and I'm not using JUGS. Oh well. I'll tinker some more with it. Thanks!