15 minutes ago, jayce113 said:

I am actually doing this from a fresh start so there "shouldn't" be any file corruption as of yet and I'm not using JUGS. Oh well. I'll tinker some more with it. Thanks!

The file page for Consumer Content's Alternate Starts lists a few mods which can screw things up.  However, I use a few of them in my play throughs and don't have a problem.  Jugs was one which did cause a problem for me.

The file page also mentions to save, quit, load just before going using the bed.  I've seen that make a difference.  Saving just before using the statue also gives a nice point to start a new game, albeit with the same player character.

20 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

The file page for Consumer Content's Alternate Starts lists a few mods which can screw things up.  However, I use a few of them in my play throughs and don't have a problem.  Jugs was one which did cause a problem for me.

The file page also mentions to save, quit, load just before going using the bed.  I've seen that make a difference.  Saving just before using the statue also gives a nice point to start a new game, albeit with the same player character.

Appreciate the info, I'll give it a go.

• 3 weeks later...

I seemed to have fixed Judge's CCAS conversion by just copying over the original facegen meshes and converting them again in CAO to SE. Idk if its a proper fix or if that will introduce other problems but Ilnaltas deep doesnt crash anymore.

Edited by ddddd999
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have one start which doesn’t seem to work, which is the chaurus breeder on with SexLab Parasites. The screen fades to black, but when it fades back in, my character is still inside the abandoned prison cell, only naked, and I get the “quest complete” message for the Alternate Start mod “A Second Chance”. It’s really puzzling me, because everything else works fine, including the other “load intensive” starts such as “expectant mother” or “egg factory”. I tried deleting CCAS script instances with SaveCleaner, but it still doesn’t work. If anyone has any idea what could be going on, I’d be very grateful.

No matter which enslaved/captured scenario I select, the game always crashes to desktop when I try to interact with a captor - if it's random enemies, guards, etc it's fine, but the minute it's someone designated by the mod it CTDs.  Any advice?  I've run through my mods and nothing looks like it's conflicting. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi  i'm SE player and always have problem with Chaurus Slave and Falmer Slave after pick one of them and go to sleep to start game
my game is CTD in loading screen

anyone have this issue before ? 

other enslaved start is doing fine without problem

Edited by evilbom

Not sure if there is already a fix to this somewhere in this thread, but I'm currently having an issue when I sleep in the bed, no matter what option I choose from CCAS, the screen goes black for a bit and then my character is still stuck in the jail cell and nothing happens.

I don't know if this is intentional or not (Dont think it is) and is a problem on my end. I installed the SE version of the mod so maybe it's an issue from that and it's outdated or something, I'm not sure. I don't CTD or anything which a lot of people seem to be having issues with. I'm unsure if this lies in the same category in terms of issues and I'm just one of the "lucky" ones that doesn't end up with a CTD.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 10:33 AM, zlurker said:

Just started the chaurus broodmaiden scenario but can't find the eggs for the first quest to locate at least 15 of them where should I be looking then? It says they're around the queen's body but can't locate it and no quest markers either ain't helping.

they will be in water around NPC

--------

For SSE User  after i read some comment 
now i fix Enslave Chaurus  from CTD
so you need convert CCAS LE with Cathedral Assets Optimizer and drop Texture and mesh folder into CCAS SE

Edited by evilbom

Both of the pregnancy starts which use Beeing Female (so “expecting mother” and “pregnant slave of the Kin family”, which uses SexLab Stories as well) have an issue where, once the current term of pregnancy comes to an end, instead of advancing to the next term, the menstrual cycle resets to “menstruating”, but belly node scaling does not reset. I assume this is an issue with CCAS starting you in the middle of a pregnancy, because I've been able to complete a full pregnancy + birth without issue by starting it via regular impregnation through sex.

Anyone know a workaround for this?

• 2 weeks later...

hi people first time having big problem and requires help
in the scenarios involving Drelas and the dog chewtoy one i CTD the second i tried to enter Obivion or encountering Denter 
For the dog chewtoy one it ctd as soon as i walk near Denter ( NPC ) at the stairs below the Jarls throne. I have tried deactivating mod by mod until only CCAS remains and it still happens. Would love to receive some assistance.

Here´s the papyrus log.
Im not really good at modding so if the Log is too long would anyone tell me how to pin point the problem by reading through the Log
thanks in advance

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

Hi cant say it work for me either. So according to Sexlab Parasite i should see an option for becoming a childhood friend to Lastelle but thats not there. I did found slave to farner which at first give me CTD, but with cathedral I didnt CTD, but it fade to black to the fade back to my PC now being over a skelethon in the prison. The quest itself didnt start.

17 hours ago, alexsl said:

Hi cant say it work for me either. So according to Sexlab Parasite i should see an option for becoming a childhood friend to Lastelle but thats not there. I did found slave to farner which at first give me CTD, but with cathedral I didnt CTD, but it fade to black to the fade back to my PC now being over a skelethon in the prison. The quest itself didnt start.

ya, this mods pretty buggy. Even broken in some spots. Good mod, but the creator seems to have all but given up on it. What little help is provided often is just them blaming us for not using the mod right lol. Just take it as is 

1 hour ago, SexyHeathen19 said:

ya, this mods pretty buggy. Even broken in some spots. Good mod, but the creator seems to have all but given up on it. What little help is provided often is just them blaming us for not using the mod right lol. Just take it as is 

Well i guess i wont use it. Thats pretty rude xD

On 3/21/2022 at 8:48 PM, alexsl said:

I can't guarantee that it'll work for you, but I also used to have CTD issues/quests not starting properly, and the creator of SL Parasites, DeepBlueFrog, told me that his other mod SexLab Stories was a requirement for using CCAS, and installing fixed it for me (except spriggan start, which is bugged afaik).

The "Lastelle's friend" start is the one labelled "chaurus brood maiden" (as opposed to the one called "chaurus breeder", which is a Falmer enslavement start), so perhaps you simply missed it?

2 hours ago, Muschi said:

I can't guarantee that it'll work for you, but I also used to have CTD issues/quests not starting properly, and the creator of SL Parasites, DeepBlueFrog, told me that his other mod SexLab Stories was a requirement for using CCAS, and installing fixed it for me (except spriggan start, which is bugged afaik).

The "Lastelle's friend" start is the one labelled "chaurus brood maiden" (as opposed to the one called "chaurus breeder", which is a Falmer enslavement start), so perhaps you simply missed it?

Hi, I actually do have already installed prior to install all the Estrus chaurus, EC+ and Sexlab parasite installing Sexlab Stories and Storie deviant. Also for the Lastelle friend like i said the only one that refer to a friend is Erick childhood friend, but that out of the CCAS menu and in CCAS menu there is nothing like that. Beside every other option doesn't do much.

10 hours ago, alexsl said:

Hi, I actually do have already installed prior to install all the Estrus chaurus, EC+ and Sexlab parasite installing Sexlab Stories and Storie deviant. Also for the Lastelle friend like i said the only one that refer to a friend is Erick childhood friend, but that out of the CCAS menu and in CCAS menu there is nothing like that. Beside every other option doesn't do much.

That's what I'm saying, though: it's not explicitly labelled as "Lastelle's friend" in the CCAS menu.

Under "Submenu: Miscellaneous", select "I am a Brood Maiden of the Chaurus." This starts you at the beginning of the SexLab Parasites questline with Lastelle, north of Morthal.

If that option isn't there, however, or if you get a CTD or something, then I'm afraid I don't know how to help you.

1 hour ago, Muschi said:

That's what I'm saying, though: it's not explicitly labelled as "Lastelle's friend" in the CCAS menu.

Under "Submenu: Miscellaneous", select "I am a Brood Maiden of the Chaurus." This starts you at the beginning of the SexLab Parasites questline with Lastelle, north of Morthal.

If that option isn't there, however, or if you get a CTD or something, then I'm afraid I don't know how to help you.

I dont recall seing it but then im not home to verifily

Having some trouble with the reikling shamn start. I load into the rikeling cave and see the riekling talk and the rieklings worshipping me, but after that nothing happens. I cant talk to anyone, and nothing happens if I leave the cave. This has to be a bug, right?