Nonsense667

What is this and Requests thread

6 hours ago, Noque said:

can anyone fix this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42300?tab=description after use bag of holding. game freeze opening her private bag.and the clothes....

does anyone have this companion link

The mod looked interesting, so I downloaded it.

First thing I always do is checking the esp with TES4Edit ...  after I did it I deleted the esp.

This Mod was made by someone how can't mod !

Cleaning result with TES4Edit

Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 1296, Removed Records: 640,

That means there were 1296 entries in the esp and 640 were deleted...  the dirtiest ESP ever. The esp was halved.

With such an esp I don't waste time.  I haven't checked anything else ,  I deleted the esp immediately.

17 hours ago, Noque said:

????   What do you want to clean ?

The ID names like   saramCOPY0000COPY0000COPY0000COPY0006  ?

Or the races  ?   3 Pure Blood Vampire    and 2  Daywalker

Or betterr ID names ?

The only vanilla entry is the  vanilla vampire race.

And why "wild edit " ? That is the original esp.  Yes it is a mess   but that's the original esp.

Cleaning with TES4Edit.

Or here a addon with a cleaned esp  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40036

Or your/original esp cleaned.

All ID start with VRR ,  like   VRRrenhair12  ,   VRRvampeye3  , VRRPureBood2

Two no-playable hair delete.

Vanilla Vampire race delete

DELETED  see post blow

! You can not use the esp with  a old  character !  Game will crash .   Vampire race has new ID. You have to create a new character.

17 hours ago, Noque said:

how do i clean this wild edit

I checked the addon and found a fix that is needed in the original version esp I  uploaded above.

The teeth have a wrong textures path in the esp. And there is no texture for the teeth. They vampire teeth ( fangshuman nif ) need upper and lower teeth in one textures.

Here the original esp with fixed teeth textures path  and the  teeth texture. ( Not the addon esp )

Vampire Race Reloaded clean.7z

On 7/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, fejeena said:

I checked the addon and found a fix that is needed in the original version esp I  uploaded above.

The teeth have a wrong textures path in the esp. And there is no texture for the teeth. They vampire teeth ( fangshuman nif ) need upper and lower teeth in one textures.

Here the original esp with fixed teeth textures path  and the  teeth texture. ( Not the addon esp )

Vampire Race Reloaded clean.7z 19.71 kB · 2 downloads

wow thank you very much. the wild edit i got it warning in loot. when i check tes4edit. so much copy000 thing. what that.. with the fix u give i wont need  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40036?

Yes with my fix you don't need the addon. In the addon are only 50+ new eyes. But the race already has 40+ eyes.

And I fixed the teeth textures bug.

So everything is fixed and cleaned.

36 minutes ago, mma75online said:

My bad, I should've been more specific; the Legion Armor in the picture, when zoomed in, looks more segmented (specifically the pauldrons and the bottom half of the cuirass), like halfway between Blades Armor and the base game's Legion Armor (and a bit of Skyrim's armor too, now that I think about it), while keeping most of the general shape of the latter.

1 hour ago, tolerance said:

i think this https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45241

has those shoulders for its legion armor, if not , i have a earlier version that did and could send it to you or something

While that mod is nice, and I appreciate you sharing it, it doesn't seem to be what's in the picture.

The Legion Armor in the picture has the pauldrons themselves being segmented rather than having additional plates on the upper arms. When combined with the half-segmented cuirass, the effect is a resemblance to middle-tier Imperial Style armor from The Elder Scrolls Online (pictured below) and also makes for a more logical transition to Skyrim with its weaker and cheaper Imperial Armor still attempting to imitate the earlier styles, which is why I'm so interested in it.

https://images.uesp.net/6/6e/ON-item-armor-Orichalc-Imperial-Male.jpg

On 3/16/2021 at 5:12 PM, tolerance said:

yeah, i swore a version of the mod had those, i forgot exactly where i got these, so i cant give credit but, here these are until i remember who made them cuirass alt 3 sholders.nif

don't mind the tilting in nif-scope, it bends with the bones and looks normal ingame

I didn't even notice you responded because I wasn't tracking this topic - my bad.

And you're right; that model looks just like it. If the cuirass is similarly (partially) segmented, then that earlier version is exactly what I'm looking for. Do you remember what it is? That mod has a lot of different files. Or is it from a different mod entirely that the other creator put in his/her mod?

Hi, I wonder if anyone still has "Tona Compilation.esp", along with the mod it belongs to?

I'm getting back into playing oblivion, so chasing down mods. But, there don't appear to be many links for this. I guess it's old. I guess it might have been superseded by "Tona's Mod Shop"?

Still, if anyone has a copy of this, I'd be interested in getting it, just to see if everything from that is in that Mod Shop mod.