11 minutes ago, Vesuvian said:

Does anyone know what race was used in this screenshot? I found it in the old Monster Girl thread, the post said it was the Cute Elves race but it looks a bit different. 

If it was a Monster Girl race why don't use use the race?

The Monster Girl Mod changed a lot of things so maybe it is not all the  original Cute Elves  race.

If you only want the race , copy the race into a new esp and all hair and eyes the race use or you want to use..

Then remove the Monstergirl Master record with TESGecko or TES4Edit.

Best give the race and hair and eyes new ID ( so you do not get conflicts when you use the MonsterGirl Mod )

If you do not want to install the whole Monstergirl meshes and textures  you check with TES4Edit in the esp which files you need ( Head, eye, hair,... meshes  anf the textures ) and copy the files in your game folder. Or create a OMod with just the Race esp and needed files.

But maybe it is a cute elve. There is/was a addon for Cute elves with lop ears at nexus, don't know if it still exists.

The hair is Ren hair and the Cute elve Mod has Ren hair and Corean hair.

24 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If it was a Monster Girl race why don't use use the race?

The Monster Girl Mod changed a lot of things so maybe it is not all the  original Cute Elves  race.

If you only want the race , copy the race into a new esp and all hair and eyes the race use or you want to use..

Then remove the Monstergirl Master record with TESGecko or TES4Edit.

Best give the race and hair and eyes new ID ( so you do not get conflicts when you use the MonsterGirl Mod )

If you do not want to install the whole Monstergirl meshes and textures  you check with TES4Edit in the esp which files you need ( Head, eye, hair,... meshes  anf the textures ) and copy the files in your game folder. Or create a OMod with just the Race esp and needed files.

But maybe it is a cute elve. There is/was a addon for Cute elves with lop ears at nexus, don't know if it still exists.

The hair is Ren hair and the Cute elve Mod has Ren hair and Corean hair.

I use the Blockhead Edition version of the Monster Girl mod and I believe a majority of the races in that version that were previously the FF Race and this mysterious Cute/Moonshadow Elves Hybrid were replaced with vanilla/OCO2 ones. I'm fine with just merging the Moonshadow Elves into my esp of merged armors/races, but I'll keep that method in mind if I ever jut want this particular race, thanks Fejeena!

1 hour ago, parkj6 said:

@VesuvianOk I'll try it out thanx. Btw I should've asked earlier but any idea to the UI the player is using and those mouse click sounds in the waiting screen?

UI is OA_Dark Transparent UI. I'm not sure about the sounds though. 

On the subject of finding stuff, 
post-97538-0-32613700-1377552570.jpg.a48fb1eaa700d065e1f7cab3d8a48732.jpg

Does anybody know what that bracelet this NPC is wearing? I need more beach-like accessories like necklaces and jewelry and I'd like to know what some good ones are. 

2 hours ago, Vesuvian said:

Does anybody know what that bracelet this NPC is wearing? I need more beach-like accessories like necklaces and jewelry and I'd like to know what some good ones are. 

The pic is very bad ( lowres )

bra.jpg

Seems to be chains

-------------------

Many armor-clothes mods have bracelets, amulets, rings .  Copy the things you like in a new nif.

In  Apachii_Goddess_Store are a lot of bracelet, amulets, rings, crowns, tiaras.

Here some of the cain bracelets

Spoiler

AP1.jpg

Original and with deleted  nails and rings.

AP2.jpg

AP3.jpg

AP4.jpg

Two parts . You can use both or delete one of the chains

APa5.jpg

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

The pic is very bad ( lowres )

bra.jpg

Seems to be chains

-------------------

Many armor-clothes mods have bracelets, amulets, rings .  Copy the things you like in a new nif.

In  Apachii_Goddess_Store are a lot of bracelet, amulets, rings, crowns, tiaras.

Here some of the cain bracelets

Reveal hidden contents

AP1.jpg

Original and with deleted  nails and rings.

AP2.jpg

AP3.jpg

AP4.jpg

Two parts . You can use both or delete one of the chains

APa5.jpg

Sorry for the picture, it was the only one I could find ?

Ty for the help tho-guess it's time to redownload Apachii Goddess Store. 

Guest Shadd Ashborn

Does anyone know decent (...or any?) sneak animation replacers? Digging through google gave nothing, so I have to be sure that there is really none before I start make sneak group because adding butty anim to vanilla .kf's a bit quirky (need to fix 90 degree bug in every anim ? ).

5 minutes ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

Does anyone know decent (...or any?) sneak animation replacers? Digging through google gave nothing, so I have to be sure that there is really none before I start make sneak group because adding butty anim to vanilla .kf's a bit quirky (need to fix 90 degree bug in every anim ? ).

There's Umpa Sneak Walk, I don't really know of any other sneaking animation replacers apart from this one though. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well...off to the races...new install...

I'm looking for the HGEC high resolution face textures...I looked on Nexus and they seem to be missing. Anybody have them out there?

Other suggestions for textures welcome...perhaps you use a sweet set...

Only the file in the high resolution Skin Mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20022?tab=files

In the downloads scroll down to

Face Texture for High Rez Skin Textures v1_2

Some  textures from other  Mods

Face textures.7z

!! check the colors ! If  male AND  female body matches the head  texture. ( But if you use Blockhead you can use different head textures for male and female )

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Only the file in the high resolution Skin Mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20022?tab=files

In the downloads scroll down to

Face Texture for High Rez Skin Textures v1_2

Some  textures from other  Mods

Face textures.7z 4.01 MB · 0 downloads

!! check the colors ! If  male AND  female body matches the head  texture. ( But if you use Blockhead you can use different head textures for male and female )

Thanks fejeena...that was the one I was thinking of. And thanks for the others, as well. Yes, I have the Blockhead plugin.

• 2 weeks later...