Not sure if it was disabled/put on hold for this update, but the bumper onto the conveyor no longer works for me. (I'm thinking it's on hold since the floor-plan underneath seems to have changed.)

It's somewhat on hold. I've been populating the back wall with gears and levers. The warden will someday task the player to fix something that's wrong with the mechanics of the dungeon. a vent, or something. and without clear instructions, the player will be sent to the mechanical room to push random buttons and pull mysterious levers. If they get to the back of the mechanical room and pull the level at the very end, that places them right in front of the conveyor belt. The pusher currently works if you pull this lever, however, it is not repeatable.

In that way, it's 1) inescapable and 2) not a "trap" but a screw-up of the player that they'll likely have to pay for in some undetermined way. (it totally was a trap.)

I m trying the mod but when i start the paperwork dialogue the warde doesn t do anything and remain sit behind the desk.

Read the forums as to why that's the case.

Does this mod still not need any other mods to function?

As of now, no other mods as dependencies. It looks like "dragonborn" slipped in as a dependency somehow though. I'm not deliberately using any resources from the expansion so I'm sure that can somehow get pruned, too.

Eventually I'll add common dependencies like devious devices.

I m trying the mod but when i start the paperwork dialogue the warde doesn t do anything and remain sit behind the desk.

I might suppose that is the WIP part but i remember that all doors were locked so i expected a way to actually see something more than an empty cell and a black pool...

I'll look better maybe.

Does this mod still not need any other mods to function?

As of now, no other mods as dependencies. It looks like "dragonborn" slipped in as a dependency somehow though. I'm not deliberately using any resources from the expansion so I'm sure that can somehow get pruned, too.

Eventually I'll add common dependencies like devious devices.

Yeah, I recommend trying to get rid of it. Not everyone has the legendary edition.

I have absolutely no idea or help with anything pertaining to the scripting part.....

I did just try out the new update though. I did get a little bit of FPS drop but mostly when moving around at a higher speed. Standing still or slow walking, it would stay up. (I use a controller, so my character pretty much runs everywhere.)

The tour dialog worked fine, but the warden remained seated and didn't do any tour, but I'm thinking that is the part you guys are talking about.

Not sure if it was disabled/put on hold for this update, but the bumper onto the conveyor no longer works for me. (I'm thinking it's on hold since the floor-plan underneath seems to have changed.)

The padded rooms and new "chairs" are just plain AWESOME!!!!

I still get the issue with the nurse outfit we talked about before. It shows up just plain white when I first encounter her. Disable/enable on her fixes it still. May just be my game is already taxing my GPU, not sure there. All of the other outfits on the prisoners and guard show just fine.

Interesting little issue, but not sure which mod it stems from.

I'm using traps, pitfalls, and dangerous things. Three times while exploring, a skeever event triggered inside the facility. I know in the most recent version of TPDT, there is an issue where he tried to add dungeons and events trigger in all kinds of buildings. I haven't updated to that version yet because of that issue. The version I am running, I have never had a trap or event trigger in a normal building, only caves and ruins.

Is the location of the facility tagged in CK or something as a ruin perhaps? I don't know anything about it, but you may know better what could be causing it.

Either way, the new additions look great! Glad to see you have time to work on it again!

Right--I need to get the (soon to exist) tour quest linked to the introduction quest so that when you select the tour, she stands up and starts walking and talking. I don't have any issue inventing dialog or material, or the busywork of putting it into the CK in a dialog tree, I just have trouble grasping the tools I need to use. When I get those skills figured out, progress will be extremely fast and rewarding.

The nurse outfit is an annoyance. There's no reason why it would appear the way it does. It was made in the same way as all of the other catsuit retextures and has the same properties. Why it behaves differently is a mystery. But mysteries in the CK have lost their mystery, ironically. There's an area in the dungeon that I've literally walled off because it's the Bermuda triangle. Any character--player or NPC--that enters it will vanish. No clue why. I've nuked that part of the dungeon and rebuilt it with new room tiles, deleted everything remotely related to it and started over--but the invisibility blob persists. ..I just had a thought on the nurse though. What if I have given her competing outfits--one in the alias and one on the actual character. A thing to check...

Glad you liked the padded rooms and chairs! I'm really happy with the improved chair I'm working on now. I fear the padded walls might actually be responsible for the FPS drop. There are a crap-ton of them and they're way heavier on the polygons than they need to be for their size. I'm thinking of recreating a lighter-weight version for general-purpose wall-covering. Also, the shadow-casting lights are going to be a huge drain on most systems, and I've added several to the dungeon.

I honestly do not remember how I started this dungeon. I duplicated a default/test cell of some variety and expanded on it. I don't know how I'd check for a tag, but I'll look into it.

I'm still helping on the Suited for Skyrim mod, as needed. Responsibilities will increase as a second round of bugtesting and improvements reveal the crippling faults of my placeholder objects... but for now I'm enjoying being back in this mod again.

I just saw an update in traps/pitfalls. In it he mentioned he disabled the forts and the only locations that are now trapped are the ones tagged as "clear-able".

So IF you get the time and are even looking into that, it seems that would be the tag you are looking for, not "dungeon" or "cave" or something like that.

If it needs a whole new rebuild to fix, please don't worry about it. I think I can just disable the trap mod for the time I'm in the rubber room.

May be something to note on main page though? Not necessarily as a "conflict", but just that unexpected traps/events may occur if using them together.

I just saw an update in traps/pitfalls. In it he mentioned he disabled the forts and the only locations that are now trapped are the ones tagged as "clear-able".

So IF you get the time and are even looking into that, it seems that would be the tag you are looking for, not "dungeon" or "cave" or something like that.

If it needs a whole new rebuild to fix, please don't worry about it. I think I can just disable the trap mod for the time I'm in the rubber room.

May be something to note on main page though? Not necessarily as a "conflict", but just that unexpected traps/events may occur if using them together.

I think this will be something that I can fix easily enough. Looking into it now.

Edit: done!

hmm, i alway get bear/bandits spawns in the facility. nevertheless where to buy the suits :cool: ?

Well that's a first. They must be spawned by a mod you have installed.

Regardless, I've changed the locations type from a default dungeon to a "jail" so that alone should make it exempt from mods that modify enemy spawns...

There's no location to buy the suits, but try this: open console via the "`" key, type "help nurse" and it'll list a few things like nurse heels, nurse catsuit, and nurse. There will be a code after the name of the catsuit, something like 3000D926.

type "player.additem 3000D926 1" where 3000D926 is whatever your computer shows. (the number changes depending on how many mods you have installed.)

In the future I will add a wardrobe that has a bunch of them available to grab. Maybe putting on the wrong suit would be unwise around the guards. who knows.

yea, this was a "good work" in disguise :shy: already had a look in there inventory to get the names for "help....."

small probably far out suggestion on this, guards could send the pc back to the facility if shes wearing the prisoner suit.

i have no idea which mod in my list could cause spawning of bandits and bears, they seem to be spawning near the guard if this helps.

ill report back if the problem persists in the next version.

thank you for the work you put into this!

yea, this was a "good work" in disguise :shy: already had a look in there inventory to get the names for "help....."

small probably far out suggestion on this, guards could send the pc back to the facility if shes wearing the prisoner suit.

i have no idea which mod in my list could cause spawning of bandits and bears, they seem to be spawning near the guard if this helps.

I do want there to be a lot of ways for the player to "mess up" and get imprisoned eventually. One of those ways would be to dress like a prisoner, even as a new guard or a guest, and get found by a guard who has no interest in hearing your explanations.

I can check and see if for some reason the idle marker for the guard is somehow responsible.

hmm, i alway get bear/bandits spawns in the facility. nevertheless where to buy the suits :cool: ?

Well that's a first. They must be spawned by a mod you have installed.

Regardless, I've changed the locations type from a default dungeon to a "jail" so that alone should make it exempt from mods that modify enemy spawns...

There's no location to buy the suits, but try this: open console via the "`" key, type "help nurse" and it'll list a few things like nurse heels, nurse catsuit, and nurse. There will be a code after the name of the catsuit, something like 3000D926.

type "player.additem 3000D926 1" where 3000D926 is whatever your computer shows. (the number changes depending on how many mods you have installed.)

In the future I will add a wardrobe that has a bunch of them available to grab. Maybe putting on the wrong suit would be unwise around the guards. who knows.

I believe this is from the traps and pitfalls mod that we already discussed. You location type that you changed should take care of it.

Imho useful in general, but especially if you try early release mods: AddItemMenu. No scrolling through console pages and asking for codes, just add it via menu. :)