Is there a way to change the bra and panty slots for the nudity check? It's probably odd but I don't use slot 49 for panties...

Sure, it could be set to any slot number, but it's a pain in the ass to keep the compatibility with mods like Devious Devices and SOS...

Is SexLab Seperate Orgasm supported, or do you plan support? Would be pretty neato as I use this mods cum inflation as it is the best one arround in my opinion.

Not yet (I did not know that mod), but I'll look into it later. Thanks for the suggestion.

Could you please give me some details regarding the incompatibility between SLSO and the current version of ND?

Edit: as far as I understand (having taken a quick look at it) not all SL scenes end with an orgasm if you use SLSO. Is that it?

Why does the armor amortization need to be linked with the immortal option ?

The Immortality feature has a(n essential) player alias that detects incoming damage and the death bleedout state of the PC.

The Armor Amortisation was a later addition. It uses the same damage detection system, which I did not want to duplicate (to save Papyrus resources), that is why the two are linked.

wooow just tried this mod.

this is a gem i totaly overlooked!

i didnt played it for long, but what i saw was already awesome

and you use the new DDi Devices too, this is a big plus

NPC approaches with unique dialogs are sweet, and they work =D

more to explore \o/

Thanks for your words.

Have a good time using the mod and feel free to let me know if you encounter any bugs / have any suggestions.

Is there a way to change the bra and panty slots for the nudity check? It's probably odd but I don't use slot 49 for panties...

Sure, it could be set to any slot number, but it's a pain in the ass to keep the compatibility with mods like Devious Devices and SOS...

So how would I do that exactly? I remember the MCM having the ability to change the slots but they're not there anymore.

So how would I do that exactly? I remember the MCM having the ability to change the slots but they're not there anymore.
It cannot be done in this version. I need to modify the MCM page first.

Until then the only way to do it is to edit the esp (using the CK) and nif file (using NifSkope) of the armor piece in question.

It cannot be done in this version. I need to modify the MCM page first.

Until then the only way to do it is to edit the esp (using the CK) and nif file (using NifSkope) of the armor piece in question.

So then if I were to edit it using the CK, what would I be looking to edit?

Items to modify:

1. Open up the esp file of the mod containing your bra/panty items with the Creation Kit.

1.1 Find the appropriate clothing item in the Armor section, and modify the body slot value.

1.2 Find the appropriate clothing item in the ArmorAddon section, and modify the body slot value.

2. Open the nif file of the bra/panty item with NifSkope

2.1. In the Block list window: select the NiNode -> NiTriShape -> BSDismemberSkinInstance item

2.2. In the BlockDetails window: modify the Partitions -> BodyPart (type: BSDismemberBodyPartType) item

Check out the attached sample screenshot files.

bra_sample.zip

Items to modify:

1. Open up the esp file of the mod containing your bra/panty items with the Creation Kit.

1.1 Find the appropriate clothing item in the Armor section, and modify the body slot value.

1.2 Find the appropriate clothing item in the ArmorAddon section, and modify the body slot value.

2.1. In the Block list window: select the NiNode -> NiTriShape -> BSDismemberSkinInstance item

2.2. In the BlockDetails window: modify the Partitions -> BodyPart (type: BSDismemberBodyPartType) item

Ok, so I've done that but the MCM for Naked Dungeons still tells me that my panty slot is 49. I have changed every panty equipment to 47. Am I missing something or does it just not update in the MCM?

Items to modify:

Ok, so I've done that but the MCM for Naked Dungeons still tells me that my panty slot is 49. I have changed every panty equipment to 47. Am I missing something or does it just not update in the MCM?

There must be some misunderstanding.

I did not suggest you to edit the NakedDungeons.esp, but to edit the mod containing your bra/panty items, and set them to the slot number required by ND (panty=49, bra=56 iirc).

wooow just tried this mod.

this is a gem i totaly overlooked!

i didnt played it for long, but what i saw was already awesome

and you use the new DDi Devices too, this is a big plus

NPC approaches with unique dialogs are sweet, and they work =D

more to explore \o/

Thanks for your words.

Have a good time using the mod and feel free to let me know if you encounter any bugs / have any suggestions.

now that i played NKD a bit longer:

> i like the civilian NPC approaches a lot, but they trigger way to often (not a big problem unless you set devious devices chance too high)

Would it be possible to have a timeout between the approaches (like DEC)?

If that is too hard to implement, how about a hotkey to switch civilian approaches off in crowded areas?

Its mainly of interest for a better compatibility with other mods.

> never was a quill and ink so important!

> keep your receipts if you buy armor, you never know =D

> have yet to see the spider event (iiik)

> i play NKD in combination with a lot of other LL mods, and still all works fine

> could not find any game breaking bugs (yet hehe)

> i love those improvised weapons and armor

> i lost my hair and it grows back without trouble

> SLIF & NKD work together like a charm

> good thing that collars prevent punishment for being naked (now its always good to have a collar in your pocket, just in case hehe)

> i use your mod to get devious devices keys, and i like that there is a chance to get into even more new DDs while doing so => no risk no fun :D

> your mod in combination with banemasters "deviously enchanted chests" is a dreamteam

realy the only thing i can bitch about is the missing timeout between civilian rape approaches, everything else i like a lot! THX \o/

> i like the civilian NPC approaches a lot, but they trigger way to often (not a big problem unless you set devious devices chance too high)

If that is too hard to implement, how about a hotkey to switch civilian approaches off in crowded areas?

realy the only thing i can bitch about is the missing timeout between civilian rape approaches, everything else i like a lot! THX \o/

I would not call it "bitching" as it is in fact a valid criticism. :-)

The (slowly evolving) idea behind ND was to force the PC to be naked more frequently (and keep them like that as long as possible) in a somewhat immersive way and, at the same time, to make it risky to show up naked in civilised places (just as it would be in the real world).

The problem behind the civilian rape feature is that it was a later addition to the "guard punishment" scenario, and therefore it uses basically the same scripted mechanics to trigger. In the "guard punishment" scenario the immersive explanation is an imaginary law against public indecency, therefore it is logical that once a guard catches sight of the naked PC, the punishment scene must start in every single case.

But the mechanics should not have been implemented the exact same way in the "civilian rape" feature: after all, civilians are not bound by any kind of law to rape a naked person on sight.

So you are totally right, not only from a gameplay-related, but also from an immersion-related point of view. No doubt, the mechanics must be changed.

I've got two problems with the suggested "cooldown period" solution though. First, it would be slightly more complicated to implement, and second (and more important): that way the player, once raped, could be absolutely sure that they can wander around naked for a certain period without any risk at all.

So I think I'll just simply put one more dice roll step in the process of triggering the civilian rape scene: once every other conditions are fulfilled (the player character is naked, no guard punishment scene is running and there is a civilian around who qualifies as a potential raper), the script would trigger the rape scene only with a certain probability (which would be adjustable in the MCM of course).

That way the rape scenes would start much less frequently (and their chance could be fine-tuned to your liking), but your character would have to remain careful all the time, as the rape scene could still happen any time.

What do you think about it?

Edit:

PS: There IS a cooldown period (~30 sec) after guard punishment and/or civilian rape scenes.

I use Get Stripped! Again! (GSA) along with this mod.  It's fun when a strip event triggers in front of a guard, and that guard takes that opportunity to punish my character.

The problem is that the guard punishment starts from NKD, but then the embarrassed covering animation from GSA kicks in and interrupts it.

Is there any way I can manage this so that the NKD animation overrides GSA's animation?

I use Get Stripped! Again! (GSA) along with this mod.  It's fun when a strip event triggers in front of a guard, and that guard takes that opportunity to punish my character.

The problem is that the guard punishment starts from NKD, but then the embarrassed covering animation from GSA kicks in and interrupts it.

Is there any way I can manage this so that the NKD animation overrides GSA's animation?

None that I know of.

I'm not familiar with GSA, but even if I were, this type of a mod conflict is usually not easy to get rid of.

Is it not possible to turn off the conflicting animation in GSA?

None that I know of.

I'm not familiar with GSA, but even if I were, this type of a mod conflict is usually not easy to get rid of.

None that I know of, and the GSA mod author has abandoned the mod, so I can't ask him.  I had a feeling there wasn't a way to do this.  Thanks for confirming, and thanks for the great mod!

None that I know of.

None that I know of, and the GSA mod author has abandoned the mod, so I can't ask him.  I had a feeling there wasn't a way to do this.  Thanks for confirming, and thanks for the great mod!

GSA also conflicts with Cursed Loot as well. Unfortunately it doesn't use the modevent dhlp_suspend and resume so the answer I guess would be to edit the scripts yourself in GSA. I did mention it a long time back to the author but he didn't seem interested in doing anything about it then and as you say it looks like its abandoned now in any case.

None that I know of.

GSA also conflicts with Cursed Loot as well. Unfortunately it doesn't use the modevent dhlp_suspend and resume so the answer I guess would be to edit the scripts yourself in GSA. I did mention it a long time back to the author but he didn't seem interested in doing anything about it then and as you say it looks like its abandoned now in any case.

Unfortunately no.  No uncompiled scripts provided for GSA.

We could hope that bahow (GSA author) comes back when SKSE 64bit gets released, but I doubt it.

A small issue:

I have the setting enabled for leaving a Pickaxe in the inventory. However each time the trap hits it gets removed with the rest of the gear. I guess this is because they count as weapon as well? Anyway, it would be nice to keep it.

A small issue:

I have the setting enabled for leaving a Pickaxe in the inventory. However each time the trap hits it gets removed with the rest of the gear. I guess this is because they count as weapon as well? Anyway, it would be nice to keep it.

If that setting is enabled, the pickaxe is NOT supposed to be left in the inventory, but should be dropped onto the floor near the player character.

However, sometimes it can stuck in the wall or behind some pieces of furniture, due to some kind of error inherent in the Skyrim engine itself.

A small issue:

If that setting is enabled, the pickaxe is NOT supposed to be left in the inventory, but should be dropped onto the floor near the player character.

However, sometimes it can stuck in the wall or behind some pieces of furniture, due to some kind of error inherent in the Skyrim engine itself.

I see, I'll check the surroundings next time.

I would not call it "bitching" as it is in fact a valid criticism. :-)

The (slowly evolving) idea behind ND was to force the PC to be naked more frequently (and keep them like that as long as possible) in a somewhat immersive way and, at the same time, to make it risky to show up naked in civilised places (just as it would be in the real world).

The problem behind the civilian rape feature is that it was a later addition to the "guard punishment" scenario, and therefore it uses basically the same scripted mechanics to trigger. In the "guard punishment" scenario the immersive explanation is an imaginary law against public indecency, therefore it is logical that once a guard catches sight of the naked PC, the punishment scene must start in every single case.

But the mechanics should not have been implemented the exact same way in the "civilian rape" feature: after all, civilians are not bound by any kind of law to rape a naked person on sight.

So you are totally right, not only from a gameplay-related, but also from an immersion-related point of view. No doubt, the mechanics must be changed.

I've got two problems with the suggested "cooldown period" solution though. First, it would be slightly more complicated to implement, and second (and more important): that way the player, once raped, could be absolutely sure that they can wander around naked for a certain period without any risk at all.

So I think I'll just simply put one more dice roll step in the process of triggering the civilian rape scene: once every other conditions are fulfilled (the player character is naked, no guard punishment scene is running and there is a civilian around who qualifies as a potential raper), the script would trigger the rape scene only with a certain probability (which would be adjustable in the MCM of course).

That way the rape scenes would start much less frequently (and their chance could be fine-tuned to your liking), but your character would have to remain careful all the time, as the rape scene could still happen any time.

What do you think about it?

Edit:

PS: There IS a cooldown period (~30 sec) after guard punishment and/or civilian rape scenes.

late answer: yes i found that out too (stalking NPC on the road naked, well what creepy dragonborns do if they emerge naked out of dungeons).

30sec are enough if you meet single NPC on the road or locations like mills, but if its rush hour in a tavern you might be, literally, fucked (or other mods trigger approaches too, like DEC/SLDialogs/SexistGuards)

And if your slowed down by DD,Inflation,Apropos you might not make it out of the range of all those horny NPCs in 30sec

so, yes i like your ideas!