Hallo,
sorry mein Englisch ist nicht so toll.. ich habe ein paar Fragen:

Wenn ich Prostitution eingeschalten habe, dann werden bei mir keine Sexszenen abgespielt.

Wenn ich nach Schlüsseln frage, wird mir zwar gesagt das ich einen bekomme, erhalte aber nichts.

Wenn mir gesagt wird, ich bekomme mehr Geräte angelegt, bekomme ich wie bei den Schlüsseln nichts.

Sex Gespräche mit meinem Begleiter führen auch zu keinen Animationen.

Ansonsten funktioniert alles und ich habe alles für den Mod benötgite ordentlich und korrekt installiert.
Muss ich im MCM Menu da etwas umstellen?

Grüße!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
Sorry my english is not great .. i have a few questions:

If I have prostitution switched on, then no sex scenes are played with me.

If I ask for keys, I am told that I get one, but get nothing.

When I'm told, I get more devices created, I get as with the keys nothing.

Sex conversations with my companion also lead to no animations.

Otherwise works everything and I have everything needed for the Mod properly and correctly installed.
Do I have to change something in the MCM menu?

Greetings!

Could you include in future release a translation file for the common or generic languages like most mods do have? I have on every update to copy paste and rename the file to my set language its not like its a lot of work, but would be nice if you could just include them allready.

If you dont know what I mean if the game is set to any other language then english the mcm is unreadable as it shows the name of the functions rather then description. Example it would show "$ndun_TheftWeight00" instead of "Entrance event weight" which is not really helpfull)

So you would need to just use your Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt and include the same file renamed to czech, french, german, italian, japanese, polish, russian, spanish like other mods have it usually. You dont need to translate it just rename it.

I just ask as sure other users also do it themself or life with a unreadable mcm so its up to you.

Sure, it could be done, it's just that I could see little point in including 10 more files in the archive and still end up with an unreadable MCM for the user of the 11th language.

Renaming the file "Data\Interface\translations\Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt" to "...\Naked Dungeons_LANGUAGEOFYOURCHOICE.txt" is not much of a hassle I think, but OK, why not.

(Having to do the renaming after every single update is a good point.)

Thanks for considering it. Like I said I know its not much work to make it myself and its up to you if you want to bother with including it.

wenn du sexlab und devious devices entsprechend installliert hast sollte es eigentlich gehen, insofern du ndun danach lädst

After playing a bit I only have two questions, sorry if they've been asked before.

For getting captured, is it possible to disable the watersports scene? (Assuming it's caused by this mod, I have a decent number installed)

For anal gape/prolapse, is there any way to disable prolapsing while still allowing a gape? I've only seen the prolapse so I don't know if a gape actually exists, this this might be a pointless question. (I know there's a mod for oblivion that allows it but I've never seen one for Skyrim)

Hi Galahad,

I found a situation, which can cause problems for the player. It is not a bug, it just might mean the player has to go without his/her gear for an extended amount of time. I don't know if it is intended, as I said, not a bug. Also, it is very easy to "fix" with some MCM settings in ND.

My character is wearing a Transparent bodysuit (from Cursed loot). That counts as "naked". I lost my gear in a dungeon and now I have to talk to a guard. And that's where the probolem is: the guard will punish the character for being indecent. My character can't put anything over the bodysuit and of course can't take it off. So unless I find another way to remove the bodysuit, the character can't get back her gear.

I can of course just disable the punishment, but that is kind of like cheating.

It would be nice if the guard punishment would be a percentage setting in MCM.

Thanks for considering,

For getting captured, is it possible to disable the watersports scene? (Assuming it's caused by this mod, I have a decent number installed)

Yes, the watersports bit is part of the capture scene of ND. I'm afraid there's no simple way of disabling it as it would require a complete recompilation of the scene, but I can include an MCM option for that in a future version of the mod if you wish.

For anal gape/prolapse, is there any way to disable prolapsing while still allowing a gape? I've only seen the prolapse so I don't know if a gape actually exists, this this might be a pointless question. (I know there's a mod for oblivion that allows it but I've never seen one for Skyrim)

The gaping/prolapse feature uses the meshes from Komotor's RoseButt mod. The prolapsing anuses come in three different size. In fact they are all technically prolapses, because a real gaping thing would require a whole different body mesh. It's only my mod that call them "prolapsing", "gaping" and "injured" anus depending on the size of the effect.

If you don't like prolapses, then you can do one of the following:

1. Disable the Anal Gaping feature of ND in the MCM.

2. Delete the high resolution meshes by removing the "[skyrim]\Data\Meshes\KomRoseB" and "[skyrim]\Data\Textures\KomRoseB" folders altogether (provided that you downloaded them from Komotor's site). The Naked Dungeons.bsa file already contains the low res version of them. The low res meshes are much less prominent, so they much more closely resemble gaping anuses.

My character is wearing a Transparent bodysuit (from Cursed loot). That counts as "naked".

Can the transparent bodysuit be marked as "non-nude" in the MCM page of the SexLab Aroused mod?

(That would prevent the guards from punishing the PC for public nudity, if the "Use SexLab Aroused naked armor check" option is enabled in the ND MCM.)

Ja jetzt funktioniert bei mir auch alles, bekomme einen Key manchmal und auch das mit dem Begleiter klappt, besten Dank dafür, sehr schöne Arbeit!

-----------------------------------------

Yes now works with me also everything, get a key sometimes and also with the companion folds, best thanks for it, very nice work!

Ja jetzt funktioniert bei mir auch alles, bekomme einen Key manchmal und auch das mit dem Begleiter klappt, besten Dank dafür, sehr schöne Arbeit!

Yes now works with me also everything, get a key sometimes and also with the companion folds, best thanks for it, very nice work!

Bitte schön.

You're welcome.

(und Grüße aus Ungarn :-)

Bitte schön.

You're welcome.

(und Grüße aus Ungarn :-)

Ungarn?! Wow dort habe ich in meinen noch jüngeren Jahren sehr gerne Ferien gemacht, dort ist, zumindest war es damals immer super! :)

Tattoos als Konsequenzen wären als Beispiel noch eine nette Idee.

------------------------------

Hungary?! Wow there in my even more recent years very gladly made holidays, there is, at least it was always great! :)

Tattoos as a consequence would be a nice idea as an example.

Eine Frage hätte ich da noch, kann man irgendwo einstellen wie hoch die Chance ist, einen Schlüssel zu bekommen?

Irgendwie werde ich von denen überschüttet und es ist nicht wirklich schwer, angelegte Geräte wieder los zu werden.. Also quasi mach kurz die Beine breit und hier hast du den Schlüssel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A question I had there still, can one adjust somewhere how high is the chance to get a key?

Somehow I am overwhelmed by those and it is not really difficult to get rid of applied devices again .. So quasi make short the legs wide and here you have the key.

Liebe Grüße!

Greetings!

A question I had there still, can one adjust somewhere how high is the chance to get a key?

No, not yet. Maybe in a future version.

As of now, there is a fixed 2/3 chance of getting a key within the context of the Prostitution feature.

The weights of the individual DD key types are 2:1:1 (restraints key / chastity key / piercing removal tool).

This will need some balancing (and MCM options) in the next version.

---

mit freundlichen Grüßen

I'm not sure if this has been suggested anywhere, but how about instead of letting the NPCs all retain their weapons, instead give them improvised weapons like the PC? It would a little more realistic (uh huh, like anything about this is) and more immersive. No exclusion excuses to make as to why the PC and not anyone else.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested anywhere, but how about instead of letting the NPCs all retain their weapons, instead give them improvised weapons like the PC? It would a little more realistic (uh huh, like anything about this is) and more immersive. No exclusion excuses to make as to why the PC and not anyone else.

Well, the Improvised Items feature is a much later addition than the dungeon trap itself.

Immersion-wise the story went the following way:

- The PC and their followers are always stripped and dispossessed of weapons (this is the effect of the trap)

- The NPCs inside can keep their weapons because:

-- (immersion-giving explanation:) getting in there earlier, technically they had enough time to find weapons inside,

-- (the real reason:) we want them to remain able to put up a decent fight.

As long as we're in a suggestion mood, I had an alternative idea for determining whether or not to trigger the trap upon entrance. Right now it's simply minimum arousal and then a flat percentage chance. Why not an option where the chance is directly derived from arousal? A 35 arousal would be 35% chance of trigger. The higher the arousal, the more likely the trigger. Just an idea...

As long as we're in a suggestion mood, I had an alternative idea for determining whether or not to trigger the trap upon entrance. Right now it's simply minimum arousal and then a flat percentage chance. Why not an option where the chance is directly derived from arousal? A 35 arousal would be 35% chance of trigger. The higher the arousal, the more likely the trigger. Just an idea...

Good idea.

I was using the 1.8 fixed 3 version on a new game had a collar on and it was checked that guards wouldn't punish yet constantly getting the punishment scene when trying to report a theft with only the collar and leg cuffs equipped.

Tested with a simple leather devious collar, and guard punish scenes don't start, just as expected (debug messages read "Player is not violating the Indecency Law").

What kind of collar is your character wearing?

Only collars having either the "zad_DeviousCollar" or "zbfWornCollar" keyword attached can prevent the guards from punishing the PC.

I was using the 1.8 fixed 3 version on a new game had a collar on and it was checked that guards wouldn't punish yet constantly getting the punishment scene when trying to report a theft with only the collar and leg cuffs equipped.

Tested with a simple leather devious collar, and guard punish scenes don't start, just as expected (debug messages read "Player is not violating the Indecency Law").

What kind of collar is your character wearing?

Only collars having either the "zad_DeviousCollar" or "zbfWornCollar" keyword attached can prevent the guards from punishing the PC.

It was a White Leather Collar.  I'll uninstall and reinstall and will test again.

Feature Request: A hotkey to suspend public indecency activity. Or like, an on/off mod hotkey or something.

I've been playing with Sexlab Kidnapped, and since I'm naked and helpless while in the kidnappers' dens, they keep noticing I'm naked and going for public indecency punishments. I suppose I could just turn it off in the MCM while I'm there, but a hotkey would also be convenient. <3

Otherwise, still having fun with this mod. Thank you for all your hard work, Sugar. <3

Hi Galahad,

a question:

I was in Bleak Falls Barrow, ND activated when I entered. Halfway through the dungeon a Cursed Loot trap activated which teleported me out of the dungeon (Bondage Adventure quest). It took a few days till I could finally come back to Bleak Falls Barrow and when I entered, I got hit with the ND trap again. When I finished the dungeon, I could find my gear outside of the Barrow and it definitely contained those items I collected during the Bondage Adventure.

However I don't know if i got back those items I had when the 1st ND trap hit me. My character is level 2, so she didn't have anything memorable on her.

So the question is, do you handle situations like this?

Thanks,

I was in Bleak Falls Barrow, ND activated when I entered. Halfway through the dungeon a Cursed Loot trap activated which teleported me out of the dungeon (Bondage Adventure quest). It took a few days till I could finally come back to Bleak Falls Barrow and when I entered, I got hit with the ND trap again. When I finished the dungeon, I could find my gear outside of the Barrow and it definitely contained those items I collected during the Bondage Adventure.

However I don't know if i got back those items I had when the 1st ND trap hit me. My character is level 2, so she didn't have anything memorable on her.

Every single ND trap places the player items into a hidden container. There is only one container in existence for this purpose, so your items just keep accumulating in there until you finish the equipment retrieval quest given at the very first dungeon entrance. When the quest is finished, then all items present in the container at that moment are transported back into your inventory.

So yes, all your stripped items must have been given back to you when you recovered the package, not just the ones you had on you when you hit the trap the second time.

Every single ND trap places the player items into a hidden container. There is only one container in existence for this purpose, so your items just keep accumulating in there until you finish the equipment retrieval quest given at the very first dungeon entrance. When the quest is finished, then all items present in the container at that moment are transported back into your inventory.

So yes, all your stripped items must have been given back to you when you recovered the package, not just the ones you had on you when you hit the trap the second time.

Awesome!!!

Hi Galahad,

I had an interesting event. Got my gear stolen by ND. When exited the dungeon, I found a message, that Bound Girl has my gear.

Bound Girl is a Cursed Loot character, trussed up in a lot of DDs, including a gag. I went to her, but I could talk to her only by her DCL dialog, which allows the player to Rob or Free her. In this case, since it became bugged in the latest DCL, you can't free them, but I didin't have a Restraints Key anyway (and I also have the Devious Anticheat installed, so I couldn't console one). I tried to Steal the package, but I had 0% chance to do it. While I was thinking about what to do, the NPC suddenly disappeared.

The quest pointer showed only the ground were she stood earlier. I wonder what happens with the Package in this case. :) Do you get it back after the next ND trap event?

Anyway, I had a save right before this and I used EFF to forcibly make her my follower and took back the gear from her inventory. I couldn't send her away, because of her dialog, but I lost her somewhere, she probably disappeared again.

I just tried this out.  I think it's a great mod and worth keeping but I did run into a couple of issues.

Public Indecency: For some reason a guard at the western watchtower thought I was naked, even though I was wearing leather armor (fine quality) in all 4 slots, a hide shield, and an orcish mace.  I had the use SLA naked detection setting enabled.  I never ran into this issue when I used to have public indecency enabled in cursed loot.  I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it, but I had passed by the tower earlier while I was wearing some DD items (in addition to everything mentioned earlier) on my way to complete a quest for the captured dream shop.  Another possible factor is that I recently added dripping when aroused to my load order.  My arousal rating was around 55 at the time.

Cum Inflation: Being raped by another female added to my inflation level which I think is likely a bug.  Also, not a big deal, but I felt deflation seemed extremely slow and I would have preferred it to be twice as fast.   It would also be nice if it automatically stopped the animation after reaching 0%.