Hey Gala,

Thanks for the update, going to be trying that in the next couple of days. The disguise feature looks especially interesting.

I took a quick look at the plugin file in tes5edit and noticed you forgot to fix the weight slider of the Draugr Rag however, without that enabled there will be clipping for people using bodyslide.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Hi,

I can see the missing female slider info in TES5Edit.

The problem is that I have no idea what to edit in the CK.

The armor addon forms of the pelt bra and the draugr rag bra look perfectly alike (see the attached image).

There are no differences between the armor forms either (excepting the very obvious ones, that is).

The nif files are also identical (apart from the texture info). Originally I had plans to use 2 different 3D models for the bra items, which I had no time to get through, that's why there they don't share the same nif file.

post-672128-0-08042700-1503728427_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I can see the missing female slider info in TES5Edit.

The problem is that I have no idea what to edit in the CK.

The armor addon forms of the pelt bra and the draugr rag bra look perfectly alike (see the attached image).

There are no differences between the armor forms either (excepting the very obvious ones, that is).

The nif files are also identical (apart from the texture info). Originally I had plans to use 2 different 3D models for the bra items, which I had no time to get through, that's why there they don't share the same nif file.

Hello,

Hmm I see your problem, apparently this is just Creation Kit being buggy. To fix it in Creation Kit you'd need to reset the path to the _1.nif and then save (source) or just use Tes5Edit.

New version (1.9) uploaded.

- New content: the Greybeards have an unique way to offer in terms of devious device removal (unavailable if Paarthunax was killed by the player)
- New feature: Disguise
- Tons of bugfixes, which include:
- The Civilian Rape and the Guard Punishment quests (hopefully) can no longer get stuck in stage 10 for very long: the scenarios auto-reset themselves after a certain amount of time (cca. 1 min)
- The scripts attached to the Prostitution dialog lines are completely rewritten so that they can finally work as intended (better reaction to the types of worn devious devices, for instance)
- If the "keep one pickaxe" option is selected, the pickaxe is no longer dropped to the floor. It is simply left in the inventory so that it cannot stuck in the wall or disappear in other fancy ways.
- The improvised animal pelt armors can be transformed back into leather at the tanning rack
- The probability of the Civilian Rape event can be fine-tuned in the MCM (to prevent the PC from being chain-raped in crowded places)
- The Robbed quest is redesigned as a repeatable side-quest instead of a simple miscellaneous one
- A bugfix in the Immortality feature, which hopefully makes a little bit easier to get farther away from the assaulter after the rape scene before they become hostile again
- A shitload of other minor bugfixes I cannot exactly remember right now

A clean save is recommended.

Cool Stuff! Could you explain what the disguise feature does exactly?

I'd simply install it and take a look myself but I don't have access to my laptop at the moment.

- New content: the Greybeards have an unique way to offer in terms of devious device removal (unavailable if Paarthunax was killed by the player)
- The Civilian Rape and the Guard Punishment quests (hopefully) can no longer get stuck in stage 10 for very long: the scenarios auto-reset themselves after a certain amount of time (cca. 1 min)
- The scripts attached to the Prostitution dialog lines are completely rewritten so that they can finally work as intended (better reaction to the types of worn devious devices, for instance)
- If the "keep one pickaxe" option is selected, the pickaxe is no longer dropped to the floor. It is simply left in the inventory so that it cannot stuck in the wall or disappear in other fancy ways.
- The improvised animal pelt armors can be transformed back into leather at the tanning rack
- The probability of the Civilian Rape event can be fine-tuned in the MCM (to prevent the PC from being chain-raped in crowded places)
- The Robbed quest is redesigned as a repeatable side-quest instead of a simple miscellaneous one
- A bugfix in the Immortality feature, which hopefully makes a little bit easier to get farther away from the assaulter after the rape scene before they become hostile again

I'd simply install it and take a look myself but I don't have access to my laptop at the moment.

downloadside the spoiler at how it works and you have your description

Hmm I see your problem, apparently this is just Creation Kit being buggy. To fix it in Creation Kit you'd need to reset the path to the _1.nif and then save (source) or just use Tes5Edit.

OK, I'll give it a try.

Edit:

All right,

I've uploaded the new version called "1.9 fixed1".

The weight sliders are now visible in TES5Edit.

The nif files inside the bsa are alos changed a bit (only the name strings of the Draugr Rag Panty and Bra item NiTriShape objects are changed from "PeltPanty/Bra" to "DraugrPanty/Bra", otherwise the meshes are the same).

I hope this will fix the bodyslide problem.

As a reminder for everybody: the default improvised armor meshes (which are included in the Naked Dungeons.bsa file) are based on the 7B body.

If you use a different (e.g. UNP, CBBE etc.) body type, then you'll need evilbbq's files, too. The UNP version can already be downloaded from the Naked Dungeons download page. I'm willing to upload the CBBE version as soon as evilbbq is finished with them.

Hi 

(I apologize in advancer for my bad english)

I have read the feature of your mod and it smell good, because it's near an all-in-one mod with optional activation. I find that great, no need to install lot of mod.

To be perfect, I think that the imortality option need to be more develop with death scenario. If I understand for instant if you "die" the PC is raped and bound. It will be interesting to add more option after the scene, depending from cause of death like Death Alternative mod (and because your mod is not compatible with it). You may add a surrender bottun too.

I have think to some features (more developped for bandits). Please tell me what do you think about them. 

If you are kill ...

...by bandit :

after be bound and raped, you fall unconscious when the pillory scenario begin.

On the pillory : you wake up in a cave or bandit camp, locked in a ZAZ  or Tara devices (something like a pillory, cage, cross, wheel, pole...). In the mod engine there is two counters called "boring_counter" and "angry_counter" (see below).

Now you have choices, wait or try to escape with 3 options : force the device (few chance to succeed), lockpicking the device (if PC have a lockpick), use magic (if PC have no gag and a good level in magic).

- If the you wait, after a short time, you get a bandit come scenario.

- if you succeed to force the device you are free, else you get a bandit come (angry) scenario.

- if you succeed to lockpicking the device (a mini game like original skyrim lockpick) you are free, otherwise you get a bandit come scenario. You cannot use this option if you don't have a lockpick.

- if you succed to use magic to open the device you are free, otherwise you get a bandit come (magic) scenario. You cannot use this option if you wear a gag.

bandit come : a Bandit come and free you from the device before bound you. When he say something like "follow me" and walk a short time. You are free to try to run away (bound and helpless) or follow the bandit and get the bandit try to rape scenario.

bandit come (magic) : same as bandit come scenario but you get a gag, when bandit bound you. The bandit may say something like a taunt about the sorcerer player condition.

bandit come (angry) : same as bandit come scenario but you get a magic collar with electric choc, when bandit bound you. The bandit may say something like a taunt about your funny resistance.

Bandit try to rape : The bandit try to raped you. You may resist or be passive

- If you resistyou need to succeed a mini game with the arrows like Defeat mod to knockdown the rapist, when try to run away (always bound  and helpless), otherwise you get the punishement/torture scenario. If you were the magic collar with electric choc if automaticaly failed.

- If you choose to be passive you get the rape scenario.

Rape : You are just raped. At the end of the scene the "boring_counter" increase by one and you have a choice. You may try to stole a lockpick on the bandit (a windows ask you if you want try to stole a lockpick) or do nothing. If you do it and succeed or do nothing, you fall unconscious. You wake up on the pillory scenario or Abondoned in wilderness scenario (depending "boring_counter" level). If you failed to stole a picklock, you get the punishement/torture scenario.

Punishement/torture : You are whipped or tortured by device from Tara or ZAZ mod, when you are raped brutaly without the possibility to stole anything and the "angry_counter" increase by one. At the end you fall unconscious. You wake up on the pillory scenario or Be executed scenario (depending "angry_counter" level).

Run Away : You try to escape the bandits while you are alway bound. If you excess the autorized distance from your jailers, the scenario is triggering. You succeed if you go far enough. You failed if bandits catch you. In this case you get a blindfold and the Punishement/torture scenario.

Abandonned in wilderness : When the "boring_counter" is increase to a level define in MCM, the PC wake up somewhere in the wilderness naked, bound and helpless. (optionnal) : If the "angry_counter" is increase to 2/3 to the level define in MCM, the PC may wake up in the wilderness but totally amputed (arms and leg) instead of bound (need to find a solution to regrow part of body).

Be executed : When the "angry_counter" is increase to a level define in MCM, the PC is executed with a random device from zaz or Tara (hanged, beheaded, burn, crucified,...). The PC wake up in oblivion (need to have a map with oblivion).

...by guard :

You are put into a prison. You may try to escape but the prime increase and there are bounty hunter.

For "minor" crime guards comes, rape you, when punish/torture you a number define into the MCM. When you are free with only the prisonner clothes (and quest object) your equipement must be buy again (or be stolen in the chest of the prison).

For "major" crime guards comes, rape you, punish/torture you and execute you (Tara or Zaz device, like hanged, beheaded, burn, crucified,...). You wake up in oblivion.

...by creature or falling damage.

You wake up bound, captive by an NPC with a debt. 

To be perfect, I think that the imortality option need to be more develop with death scenario. 

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, but it's highly unlikely that I'll rework the Immortality scenario that much, for the following reasons:

- Naked Dungeons is not a death alternative mod.

- It only contains a functional no-death (and I mean it, absolutely no death) side feature, which gives basically the same functionality as the Defeat mod (with devious progression and defeat robbery included), only in a less complicated / less sophisticated, but still quite stable way. I do not wish to cover the whole work of the authors of the dedicated defeat mods.

- Last but not least: it would require a heck of a lot of time-consuming work. :-)

If you would not want to use the extras the dedicated mods have to offer anyway, then there you are, the basic functionality is covered by this less script-heavy solution included in Naked Dungeons, but if you need extra functionality, then you'll have to go with one of the dedicated (and therefore larger) mods.

That said, there is one thing I'd like to add to the Immortality feature in the future, and that would be the ability to trigger the dedicated slavery mods (SD, for instance) on defeat, but I'll have to do a lot of research before I'll be able to do that (mainly because I don't use the slavery mods myself, so I'll have to work in cooperation with a fellow gamer who is willing to do all the alpha/beta testing).

All right,

I've uploaded the new version called "1.9 fixed1".

The weight sliders are now visible in TES5Edit.

The nif files inside the bsa are alos changed a bit (only the name strings of the Draugr Rag Panty and Bra item NiTriShape objects are changed from "PeltPanty/Bra" to "DraugrPanty/Bra", otherwise the meshes are the same).

I hope this will fix the bodyslide problem.

As a reminder for everybody: the default improvised armor meshes (which are included in the Naked Dungeons.bsa file) are based on the 7B body.

If you use a different (e.g. UNP, CBBE etc.) body type, then you'll need evilbbq's files, too. The UNP version can already be downloaded from the Naked Dungeons download page. I'm willing to upload the CBBE version as soon as evilbbq is finished with them.

That did indeed fix it!

I've made up some CBBE bodyslide files. If someone has a problem with them let me know as I've not actually tested them ingame since I do not use CBBE. I added the CBBE HDT Body's Weighting to them (I think that's the one everyone uses?).

Naked Dungeons CBBE Bodyslide.7z

I've made up some CBBE bodyslide files. If someone has a problem with them let me know as I've not actually tested them ingame since I do not use CBBE. I added the CBBE HDT Body's Weighting to them (I think that's the one everyone uses?).

Thanks, I've uploaded that one, too.

downloadside the spoiler at how it works and you have your description

Oh thanks, I'll check that out.

To be perfect, I think that the imortality option need to be more develop with death scenario. 

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, but it's highly unlikely that I'll rework the Immortality scenario that much, for the following reasons:

- Naked Dungeons is not a death alternative mod.

- It only contains a functional no-death (and I mean it, absolutely no death) side feature, which gives basically the same functionality as the Defeat mod (with devious progression and defeat robbery included), only in a less complicated / less sophisticated, but still quite stable way. I do not wish to cover the whole work of the authors of the dedicated defeat mods.

- Last but not least: it would require a heck of a lot of time-consuming work. :-)

If you would not want to use the extras the dedicated mods have to offer anyway, then there you are, the basic functionality is covered by this less script-heavy solution included in Naked Dungeons, but if you need extra functionality, then you'll have to go with one of the dedicated (and therefore larger) mods.

That said, there is one thing I'd like to add to the Immortality feature in the future, and that would be the ability to trigger the dedicated slavery mods (SD, for instance) on defeat, but I'll have to do a lot of research before I'll be able to do that (mainly because I don't use the slavery mods myself, so I'll have to work in cooperation with a fellow gamer who is willing to do all the alpha/beta testing).

I understand your position. It's specificaly because want to have a light scripted mod that I liked the idea. SD+ is great but too heavy and finally boring. I prefer fast mod to manage defeat. When I have read your description about retrieve your stolen item I have thought that you have the project to develop more situation.

For me one of the best mod to play after be defeated is the last version of submit v2. But it s a beta and not over. After defeat you are locked in a pole or pillory ( a zaz device) you have 3 try to escape and at each fail the PC is rape and punish. It give some interactions. Lot of mod propose to lot of scene without interaction.

I understand your position. It's specificaly because want to have a light scripted mod that I liked the idea. SD+ is great but too heavy and finally boring. I prefer fast mod to manage defeat. When I have read your description about retrieve your stolen item I have thought that you have the project to develop more situation.

This is what you get in ND in its current state:

- no death

- rape on defeat

- devious devices equipped

- robbed item retrieval quest

This is what I think could be added without too much hassle:

- triggering a dedicated slavery system implemented by some separate mod

- maybe a captive scene (PC is tied to some zaz furniture, in need of doing something not too complicated to break free) - I was experimenting with something like that a while ago, but was unable to come up with anything interesting enough to be worth the time invested into.

This is what you get in ND in its current state:

- no death

- rape on defeat

- devious devices equipped

- robbed item retrieval quest

This is what I think could be added without too much hassle:

- triggering a dedicated slavery system implemented by some separate mod

- maybe a captive scene (PC is tied to some zaz furniture, in need of doing something not too complicated to break free) - I was experimenting with something like that a while ago, but was unable to come up with anything interesting enough to be worth the time invested into.

Indeed captive scene will be great ZAZ and Tara equipement are not enough used by the mods. 

I despere to know nothing about skyrim modding overwise I will develop a mod like this... :(

This is the mod that I tell you before :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2105-beta-testing-devious-surrender-v2/

I have _got_ to learn to copy my post before submitting. Sorry if this is a double post.

Have you looked at Simple Slavery (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/742-simple-slavery/)? You send one mod event to hand off control to it, and it handles sending the PC to various other mods, including SD+.

Request: Let us choose a preferred gender for rape (female/male), either through creation-kit gender or sexlab-labeled gender. <3 Just a request, take it or leave it. Love what you have so far.

I'm not a huge fan of gender studies :-) but are you positive that the settings you ask for are not present somewhere in the SexLab MCM? 

Even if they aren't, that would be the logical place of handling these kind of things.

As for my dialogs: with the exception of the "Civilian" scenario of the equipment retrieval quest, most of them were written with a female PC in mind (although they will be OK for a futa character as well, I suppose). After having finished with the said scenario I realized that it would have been too much a hassle to create a separate script/dialog line/whatever for male characters.

Have you looked at Simple Slavery (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/742-simple-slavery/)? You send one mod event to hand off control to it, and it handles sending the PC to various other mods, including SD+.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking about, it's just that I had no time to take a deeper look into it yet (in order to learn how to use it without making it a hard dependency of ND).

Small bug (still in 1.8 so it might be fixed now): I needed to talk to a guard in Markarth, but the guard in question was located inside Calcemo's laboratory. As you are not supposed to be in there, the guard becomes hostile immediately. I believe the guard always stays in the same room. I tried to wait over a day but he didn't move.

I could solve it by moving the guard through console command in another location. 

All right, I've checked out the Simple Slavery mod.

Triggering it after the "rape/robbery on defeat" scenes of ND does not seem to be very difficult, so I'm willing to include it in ND.

There remains a small problem though, namely that I don't use any of the slavery mods myself, and taking their large number into account, I don't want to mess with my own Skyrim installation, which means that I won't be able to do the testing myself.

So here's my offer: I'll create a special test build of ND 1.9, which will contain one extra MCM setting, the probability of enslavement after defeat. If that figure is left at zero, then the test build of the mod will be guaranteed to have the exact same functionality as the plain 1.9 version.

I need a few volunteers who are willing to install the Simple Slavery mod ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/742-simple-slavery/ ) on top of their preferred slavery system, do the tests and send me reports about any possible problems.

Anybody who is interested please answer this post (with information about their installed slavery mod).

Small bug (still in 1.8 so it might be fixed now): I needed to talk to a guard in Markarth, but the guard in question was located inside Calcemo's laboratory. 

It's a known bug, which hasn't been addressed in the new version in any way, but you can force the mod to finish the equipment retrieval quest any time using the appropriate button in the "Debug" section of the ND MCM.

I need a few volunteers who are willing to install the Simple Slavery mod ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/742-simple-slavery/ ) on top of their preferred slavery system, do the tests and send me reports about any possible problems.

Anybody who is interested please answer this post (with information about their installed slavery mod).

I'll volunteer; I already have SSLV in my load order.

I'm not a huge fan of gender studies :-) but are you positive that the settings you ask for are not present somewhere in the SexLab MCM? 

Even if they aren't, that would be the logical place of handling these kind of things.

Yeah, I'm positive. Deviously Cursed Loot also has a filter for which type of person you want to rape you. I don't know if your mod respects straight/gay/bisexual settings for your sexlab aroused character, but the only thing I meant was turning off which characters approach through your mod, not through other mods.

Defeat has it, Deviously Cursed Loot's rape function that your mod said it was mimicking has it, it's not really that hard, it's not dialogue based, it's just a filter for who gets put into the search or something. I can poke someone to give scripting info if you want.

Still, it's your mod. If you don't want to implement it, that's your perogative, it was just a suggestion. Just making sure that there's no confusion, not insisting. c: Thanks for making what you do make.

Yeah, I'm positive. Deviously Cursed Loot also has a filter for which type of person you want to rape you. I don't know if your mod respects straight/gay/bisexual settings for your sexlab aroused character, but the only thing I meant was turning off which characters approach through your mod, not through other mods.

Defeat has it, Deviously Cursed Loot's rape function that your mod said it was mimicking has it, it's not really that hard, it's not dialogue based, it's just a filter for who gets put into the search or something. I can poke someone to give scripting info if you want.

Still, it's your mod. If you don't want to implement it, that's your perogative, it was just a suggestion. Just making sure that there's no confusion, not insisting. c: Thanks for making what you do make.

So what you would like to see is some kind of a filter to tell ND which gender is allowed to force greet the PC within the context of the Civilian Rape?

Sure, it can be done, why not.

I may have misunderstood you before, I thought it would be a general filter to all sex scenes in the mod (which did not seem to make sense to me, because, for instance in the defeat scenario, the gender of the attacker is matter of pure chance, nothing else - it certainly has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the PC).