Love the mod but have a small request.  Can a check be made to see if there is a weapon in inventory before adding an improvised weapon?  Or a check to see if spells are equipped?  Nothing like having a bound sword ready to be cast, pick a mountain flower and suddenly a wooden stick is ready to be used instead.

Enumerating weapons in the inventory would be a time-consuming (script-heavy) solution, but I can make the mod check if any spells are equipped before adding improvised weapons. I'll include that in the next upload. Thanks for the bug report.

As for how the error could emerge in the first place, I need to know which quest you had to reset. I'll look into it as soon as you provide me with that piece of info.

Thanks for the quick and detailed response. Setting RapeQuest to 1000 did the trick (that was the quest stuck at stage 10). Now only immortality and improvised item quests are at stage 10 but I guess thats normal (as they are features enabled that should be running, right?). Did a little test and I could trigger the guard punishment scene and a NPC rape without getting either of those quests stuck. I'll test more and see if this issue repeat or not.

Now only immortality and improvised item quests are at stage 10 but I guess thats normal (as they are features enabled that should be running, right?).

Yeah, those have to run continuously if enabled, while the three in question only briefly (and repeatedly).

What they do:

ndun_CrimeQuest: searches for the closest guard and places them into the Guard Punishment scene.

ndun_RapeQuest: does basically the same with the closest civilian within the context of Civilian Rape.

ndun_CalmQuest: it's used by the Immortality feature to make the surrounding enemies cease hostility temporarily (for the duration of the rape&rob scene).

Everything working fine for now (played nearly 3hours with lots of encounters and scenes). I did notice that the NPC from the thief encounter does not engage in rape scene after defeating my char, in fact the scene played first with a wolf that was not in combat with my char and then (after a second attempt) with a bandit from a nearby camp, never with the thief NPC. Other than that works really well, the quests start and progress just fine and end without errors.

Everything working fine for now 

...a modder's dream to hear that :-)

I did notice that the NPC from the thief encounter does not engage in rape scene after defeating my char, in fact the scene played first with a wolf that was not in combat with my char and then (after a second attempt) with a bandit from a nearby camp, never with the thief NPC.

That's (most likely) the normal behaviour. I guess the SexLab framework didn't recognize those NPCs to be suitable for a rape scene, that's why the mod selected another possible assaulter from the list of surrounding hostile beings.

This is how the Immortality feature is implemented:
- the PC is made essential, so they cannot be killed ever, but will be knocked down instead
- as soon as the PC reaches the "bleedout" state, their health is restored and the CalmQuest starts
- the quest fills 20 (or so) aliases with references to the closest hostile living beings (within quite a large range) 
- they are "calmed" one after the other (=added to the MagicAllegianceFaction)
- the script searches for the first NPC alias suitable for a SexLab scene (starting with the closest one)
- if no such NPC is found then the quest ends, otherwise a SexLab scene starts
- after the scene the NPC participant would go hostile again automatically, so they must be "re-calmed" temporarily
- if the rapist was an animal, then the quest ends, otherwise (given the chance) some DD equipment may be added, and the robbery quest may start
- after 10 seconds all "calmed" NPC are removed from the MagicAllegianceFaction (so they can attack you again) and the quest ends

As you can see, the rapist is most likely, but not necessarily the same NPC that knocked down the PC, which can lead to interesting situations (like, for instance, being knocked down by falling damage and then getting raped by a rabbit, if no other NPC was found) :-) 

Hi, ran into an issue with the mod.

I went into Broken Oar Grotto and mod was triggered and took my stuff. After I cleared the dungeon and came back out I received the notice that my equipment was stolen and to find a guard from Haafingar  (Dragonbridge). After interacting with the guard and getting the inkwell and quill he tells to fetch a book from his lieutenant that happens to be a Solitude guard inside the Blue Palace. When I enter  the palace the guard is no longer inside and the quest marker tells me to go outside.

When I find the guard there is no dialogue regarding the theft.

I ran through the scenario in other locations without issues. It's just happening with the blue palace. 

How do I get my equipment back?

Thanks

I ran through the scenario in other locations without issues. It's just happening with the blue palace. 

That is a known issue, which has something to do with the daily routine the Solitude guards follow.

They seem to change their location depending on the time of the day. Sometimes (at night?) they are inside their barrack, a few hours later out somewhere around (or on the top of) the walls of Solitude. I suspect that sometimes they may be completely inaccessible (disabled?) for a few hours.

You can wait until they get to a place where you can reach them (that was what helped me when I stumbled upon the same problem).

If nothing seems to help to locate them, you can always force the quest end and give back your equipment using the appropriate checkbox in the Debug page of the ND MCM.

That is a known issue, which has something to do with the daily routine the Solitude guards follow.

They seem to change their location depending on the time of the day. Sometimes (at night?) they are inside their barrack, a few hours later out somewhere around (or on the top of) the walls of Solitude. I suspect that sometimes they may be completely inaccessible (disabled?) for a few hours.

You can wait until they get to a place where you can reach them (that was what helped me when I stumbled upon the same problem).

If nothing seems to help to locate them, you can always force the quest end and give back your equipment using the appropriate checkbox in the Debug page of the ND MCM.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I really need to open my eyes next time I look at the MCM of a new mod.

i have there a bugreport:

the improvised items feature seams to activate/deactivate with the mod activate/deactivate button, wanted to play without improvised items, happens not on fresh saves for me, only i load a game where ndun is installed and then the i cant get it away.

if some bandits or draugr gets me down and they trigger a bondageitemequipment then they always equip a complete set, not the amount that is set, doesnt happen for me with any other factions

dont know if it is on my side or on the modside: when i enter the 3. or 4. dungeon without restarting skyrim then my game crashes.

and also a featureimprovement request:

would like it if for the cuminflatioon the slider could go further down, getting totally messed up belly texture (as if my belly is made of borgcubes) if i go bigger than a size of 6.0 minimum of the slider atm is 10.0

also a info how many cum is left in the belly without interrupting the leaking or going into the mcm would be nice, somethign like: 5% full, 10%full  . . .  or  25%full, 50% full . . .  also if it is possible a seable deflation as an indicator instead of the before mentioned.

i have there a bugreport:

the improvised items feature seams to activate/deactivate with the mod activate/deactivate button, wanted to play without improvised items, happens not on fresh saves for me, only i load a game where ndun is installed and then the i cant get it away.

Checking... yes, there was a typo in the MCM script. The next upload will be free of that error, thanks to you keen eyes :-)

if some bandits or draugr gets me down and they trigger a bondageitemequipment then they always equip a complete set, not the amount that is set, doesnt happen for me with any other factions

That is strange. The whole mod uses the exact same DD equipment function to add devices, and it always equips N pieces of devices, where N is a random number between 1 and the maximum allowed device count specified in the MCM. 

dont know if it is on my side or on the modside: when i enter the 3. or 4. dungeon without restarting skyrim then my game crashes.

The problem most likely stems from your Skyrim installation and mod selection, otherwise everybody on this forum would complain about the same thing. I myself never experienced any kind of game crashes in connection with ND.

and also a featureimprovement request:

would like it if for the cuminflatioon the slider could go further down, getting totally messed up belly texture (as if my belly is made of borgcubes) if i go bigger than a size of 6.0 minimum of the slider atm is 10.0

That same request has already been made by somebody else a few days ago. The old slider settings were optimised for my personal use (XPMSE skeleton, Ningheim race, 7B body), but I've already changed the slider settings to be much more forgiving, they'll be included in the next upload.

also a info how many cum is left in the belly without interrupting the leaking or going into the mcm would be nice, somethign like: 5% full, 10%full  . . .  or  25%full, 50% full . . .  also if it is possible a seable deflation as an indicator instead of the before mentioned.

The belly itself already serves as a visual indicator of cum inflation, so I don't think that creating an on-screen gauge would be worth the hassle, as it wouldn't add much extra functionality.

Besides, i think you're misunderstanding something: by pressing the deflation hotkey the second time you are not interrupting the deflation process at all, only triggering the removal of the animation. This is how it's implemented. If you don't press the key, then animation will never stop by itself. The amount of belly change has nothing to do with the amount of time you let the leaking animation be running. The belly change is purely a random number between 1% and the current "belly filled to" value.

so i dont stop the deflaiton when i stand up again? good to know, have sit around time over time and when i sit the belly doenst change for me, only if i stay.

though it would onyl deflate as long as you sit and the suggestion was though for this, but when the deflate deosnt stop on standup then it is soemthing already in ;)

will then try aorund with my mods why i get crashes, hopes it is only 1 of the just because they are there mods and not oen of my major mods.

have used i nthe past fhu with the nio update, there was the deflaiton only long as the animation was.

so i dont stop the deflaiton when i stand up again?

You certainly stop the animation then, but what I was talking about was that the deflation itself is NOT a sustained process with its magnitude proportional to the time the animation is displayed, but an instantaneous thing of a random magnitude, which is applied at the moment you stop the animation by pressing the hotkey the second time.

This is how it's implemented:

when you press the hotkey the first time:
- a randomly picked deflation idle animation (kneeling/stride etc.) is shown
- (Zaz) squirt effect is equipped
- cum (texture) effect is applied
- the script calculates N = a random number between 1 and the current belly percentage
- PC arousal level is increased by N
- moaning sound effect is played

when you press the hotkey the second time:
- belly percentage is decreased by N
- normal idle animation is restored ("standing up")

Hi - love this mod! Loved the hair shaving and the armor amortization but wondered if this latter feature could be made independent of PC immortality?

Not very likely (at least not in the very near future). It could be done, but as of now it uses the same player alias script (handling the OnHit and OnBleedout events). Maybe in the next version. Right now my priority is to make a stable, debugged 1.8 version.

Naked Dungeons version 1.8 (debugged) is coming soon.

Changes made since the beta3 upload:

- The "Do nothing" option in the deflation menu will work as intended (it won't equip the anal gape anymore)

- The Surrender and the Deflation hotkeys can be changed in the MCM regardless of the enabled state of the mod (bugfix)

- Cum inflation sliders for Min/Max belly size in the MCM are now covering a larger range and can be set in smaller steps

- The Improvised Armor feature is reworked:

-- The MCM option will turn this feature on/off as intended (bugfix)

-- Improvised weapons will be added only if all of the following conditions are fulfilled:
--- PC is not helpless (=the hands are free of bindings)
--- PC has no such improvised weapon in the inventory
--- PC has no weapons equipped
--- PC has no spells equipped (equipped shouts and special abilities don't count as spells)

-- Impovised armors pieces no longer occupy the main body slot, only the pelvis (49) or the chest (56) slots. There are still no CBBE or UNP armor conversions yet (only 7B is supported as of yet), but at least this way the improvised armors will no longer distort the look of the non-7B bodies (some clipping issues will be inevitable though until the conversions are done).

-- Improvised draugr rag armor pieces are destroyed if dropped on the floor (they can be freely given to an NPC or stored in a container though)

-- There are a total of five improvised armor pieces in existence (instead of the original three). These are the following:
--- Improvised Animal Pelt Skirt
--- Improvised Animal Pelt Vest
--- Improvised Animal Pelt Shoes
--- Improvised Draugr Rag Skirt
--- Improvised Draugr Rag Vest

-- Improvised armor pieces will be equipped only if all of the following conditions are fulfilled:
--- PC is naked
--- PC has no such (skirt or vest) type of improvised item in the inventory
--- No other item (e.g. DD belt or bra) is occupying the required body slot

-- Only one piece of improvised armor will be equipped at a time, with the exception of the larger (bear, sabrecat...) animal pelts' case, when three items (skirt, bra & shoes) will be equipped at the same time if possible

-- The user is supposed to mark the improvised armor pieces as "naked" in the MCM of the SexLab Aroused mod for maximum immersion

Edit:

-- The Prostitution dialogs now include followers as potential sex partners (they won't pay or give you DD keys though).

-- The Deflation process is a bit more balanced, it will raise PC arousal level only half as much as before

-- The knockdown event of the Immortality feature is modified: your followers will no longer be walking around staring at you inquiringly while the rapists are doing their thing with you. They won't be raped and robbed, but at least they will be sent down to "bleedout" state as if they were wounded, in order to make a minimal immersion about why they cannot help you in your tight corner situation.

-- Respawning "Easter egg" item in a well known vanilla chest, called "Dragonborn Robes" - it has four enchantments (20% health, magicka and stamina regeneration rate bonus, plus 20% faster recharging shouts).

Edit:

-- The Anal Gape feature is redesigned in order to prevent scripts using the RemoveAllItems() function from being able to remove the effect (the equipped gape is now an unequippable quest item.)

-- Fixed a bug in the Post-sleep Masturbation scene

Just popped in to say that I'm really looking forward for the next version. Actually I installed and prepared a fresh new skyrim because your mod (with a few additions) makes a new playthrough interesting again. 

There is only one thing I'd like to ask. Is it possible to make "destroyed armor item" that is added to your inventory after the armor you were wearing got destroyed. And then you could use this item at a forge with "insert materials here" to restore it to it's original state? So the armor does not get deleted for good but gets temporarily unusable till you get back to a city or are able to find a forge somewhere. At least for armors of higher rarity. 

I have no clue if this within the scope of this mod or not, but I like to play my Skyrim with a few difficulty enhancing mods and mods that reduce the loot you get (like Morrowloot and Scarcity) and then losing an enchanted and pimped up armor that took you hours to get to a random chance on a (power?) attack hurts real bad. If the item idea is too much work, then how about storing the destroyed item in a seperate inventory that can only be opened with a "restore armor kit" from a forge. 

Mind you, I'm just taking shots in the blue with this since I have no idea about how much work this would take or if it is possible, or if you want to add something like this at all. I just think it would make a great addition. :) 

Just popped in to say that I'm really looking forward for the next version. Actually I installed and prepared a fresh new skyrim because your mod (with a few additions) makes a new playthrough interesting again. 

Glad to hear that :-)

There is only one thing I'd like to ask. Is it possible to make "destroyed armor item" that is added to your inventory after the armor you were wearing got destroyed. And then you could use this item at a forge with "insert materials here" to restore it to it's original state? So the armor does not get deleted for good but gets temporarily unusable till you get back to a city or are able to find a forge somewhere. At least for armors of higher rarity. 

That's a great idea !!!

I'm afraid it would take far more time to implement than I currently have, so it's not going to make into this version (1.8) I'm currently working on, but it definitely sounds to be the thing that's worth the effort, so it will most likely be the first thing I'll include in the next one (1.9).

I have no clue if this within the scope of this mod or not, but I like to play my Skyrim with a few difficulty enhancing mods and mods that reduce the loot you get (like Morrowloot and Scarcity) and then losing an enchanted and pimped up armor that took you hours to get to a random chance on a (power?) attack hurts real bad. If the item idea is too much work, then how about storing the destroyed item in a seperate inventory that can only be opened with a "restore armor kit" from a forge.

I also feel the game too easy to play (that's why I use mods like SkyRealism - Capacity and Carry Weight, and that was why I began to develop this mod in the first place). I have a few more ideas to make the gameplay more challenging (for instance a price overhaul system so that the player cannot make thousands of gold pieces so easily by selling all the looted junk), but any other ideas are welcome!

That's a great idea !!!

I'm afraid it would take far more time to implement than I currently have, so it's not going to make into this version (1.8) I'm currently working on, but it definitely sounds to be the thing that's worth the effort, so it will most likely be the first thing I'll include in the next one (1.9).

I'm glad you think this way. :)

Losing a pimped armor, fully tempered and enchanted hurts at pretty much every part of the game. Especially with a random component. I was testing the current version a bit and got attacked from a pack of wolves. Well my heavy armor got torn apart in a matter of seconds, while I was still drawing my weapon (yeah I did not pay attention and had the worst possible luck with a 10% chance). 

I would be real mad if that happenend with a new set of enchanted and painfully crafted armor. 

Having these "destroyed armor items" would help with this quite a bit. 

Now... If I may dream, I would also that a alternative break condition would be awesome. RNG can be a real bitch sometimes and while many enjoy this random factor, I would prefer a (customizable) damage threshold that the unblocked attack (or power attack) needs to be doing to get rid of one armor piece, starting with the one that gives the least amount of armor. And if only Devious Devices are left they are targeted.

But that's just me. It would probably take a whole lot of time to implement and then the detection of those damage values would probably be a resource hog. 

While testing and playing around I also found something, which I think is unintended behaviour. Sometimes the NPCs start following me everywhere and start clapping like a mad person. At first I did not thought it would be because of this mod, but after I disabled Scent Of Sex (my only other source to start sexlab scenes at the moment) it was unchanged. The NPCs had the "Excuse me" dialogue (Prostitution) and I needed to click through it and chose an option for them to stop clapping and following. 

At another time I was wearing a robe (not naked) and a NPC decided to not let my character go at all. Dialogue started. while I was in the dialogue screen a rape scene started, 3 devious devices got equipped, scene ended, dialogue started again with the same NPC and it repeated itself till no equipment slot was left. And then the sex scenes still started with the same pattern. That only happenend once though. 

Also do you plan to make the consequences for being seen naked a bit more dymanic or diverse? Like you did with the prostitution for keys (i like that a lot).

I also feel the game too easy to play (that's why I use mods like SkyRealism - Capacity and Carry Weight, and that was why I began to develop this mod in the first place). I have a few more ideas to make the gameplay more challenging (for instance a price overhaul system so that the player cannot make thousands of gold pieces so easily by selling all the looted junk), but any other ideas are welcome!

Trade & Barter does a good thing with prices in my opinion. Also very customizable. And Immersive Jewellery is not only pretty, but also adds weight to gold, so having a good and accessible storage gets even more important. There are a lot of mods out there that already do things like this. Albeit none I know of that is integrated with sexlab and devious devices. 

Personaly I'm not too keen on mods that remove quality of life aspects without adding something interesting in return for this. Like, having only 50 carry weight instead of 300 means that I need to run 6 times back and forth to make all the moneys instead of 1 time. This does not make the game more difficult or rewarding for me, just more frustrating.

But again, that's just me. Everyone has their own preferences. I like things that add challenge to the game or give incentives to simply play better. Your mod does not only the popular "lose the fight, get raped" scenario but also the "fight smart, block, don't get hit too often or you are losing a lot of resources (and are going to get raped)" aspect. It challenges the player and I think this principle is darn good thing. Even in a sexlab mod. :D

So I like to see more like this, new ways to play the game. 

From here on out comes even more text. Read at your own peril. 

Mind you, I'm just spouting nonsense without knowing what is possible to do without having to write whole new frameworks or something like that. I'm also moving away from the "Naked Dungeons" theme. And most ideas are just that. No elaborate and already functioning design systems or anything like that. 

Eager NPCs has an option for paying teachers with sex. Not the simple 1 sex act = 1 point of training for free option, but an option for partly paying for the training costs with sex. At some point I'd love to see this expanded for regular trader. But being able to get a huge price reduction every time you are going shopping is a bit meh. Making it dependet on the arousal of the Trader NPC is possible and can do the trick but also more or less uninteresting if you don't have a fun and interesting way to increase his/her arousal. 

My idea would be "get to know the NPCs kinks (Belethor likes golden collars!) and use them to get good offers/prices". These kinks would be something like the seeded sexlab stats. Kinda random, with different ways to "get to know" the NPCs and their kinks ranging from the good old trial and error flirt (speechcraft) to sneaking into his/her house and find very specific novels or drawings or even devices. And if you are doing something they absolutely hate, you get punished in an unattentive moment. 

Once you know the fetish of the NPC, and you did (talking to Farengar pregnant with at least 6 gems from Soulgem Oven) or said the right thing (intimidating a submissive character) exploiting it, you get intimate and as a reward you get a special training session, special prices or even access to some very rare and powerful items. 

A whole different idea would be developing trade and trade barricades between the different holds with border patrols. Like having a list of goods that are more or less randomly selected. You can get the info what goods are on the lists from other merchants, especially the traveling Khajiits. There are wanted and blocked or even forbidden goods in every hold. For an example one hold has decided to ban devious devices because the Jarls husband got a bit too enthusiastic one night. The guards along the borders and the city guards are controlling that no traveling adventurer is going to flood the hold with those devices and guards are very reluctant to buy those... Or the exact opposite. Because of the ban they want it even more, even if it means danger for them and the one selling them the forbidden goods. 

Another idea would be tied to the shrines of the nine. When playing with mods that make diseases more relevant the shrines suddenly get important since they cure those nasty little things. There are many mods removing this effect which is fine. But why not let demand the gods a bit of compensation for their help? I mean you are the dragonborn, the gods most certainly are interested in you... They want your attention! So they are withelding their blessings till you appeased them. 

So you have a few uses of a shrine before you can't activate the altar anymore. You then get a godly vision with something that is expected of you so that the gods once again help you with their cleansing powers. After a little (maybe sexy) quest everything is fine again.

For me stealing and breaking into the house of someone was almost always a waste of time. Not because it is not fun, but because you only get so much and are risking losing it all when going to prison. Playing with the xazPrisonOverhaul this is almost not worth it. But when the NPCs are not reporting the player for breaking in, but locking him in so they can do some real kinky stuff, things could get interesting once again. There of course should be some kind of reward besides that you don't go to prison, but having a little mini slavery scenario could be a fun addition for all those thiefs that get caught. Especially if the reward would have been the information about the NPCs fetishs... Well now the player gets to experience them first hand. 

Cursed armor/items. Not necessarily kinky ones, but loot that does not what it was supposed to do. A sweet looking armor with good enchantments. But as you equip it you feel that is more magical than you thought, but only half as protective as it is missing souls. Not your souls, but it needs to be feed and only when you can bringt it enough souls (kill all the things!) you can restore it and/or get rid of it. Basically items like devious devices with different unlock conditions. Probably a lot of work. 

A needs mod that implements sexlab functions in a meaningful way. Different kind of food morphs different body types (candy goes to directly to the butt...), diseases cause weight loss, having too low of a weight causes health problems as well as too much, pregnancy causes hunger to build up faster, etc. The Mod "Disparity" does something like that with ingame stats. Depending on the weight of the character the mod modifies several values like physical damage, stamina usage, speed, health, intimidation/persuation chance, etc. A fluent, changing version of that would add an interesting way of building and optimizing a character to the game. 

I'm missing a lightweight and fuctioning version of the Dangerous Night mod. Cursed Loot does it as well, but it is very system heavy. A mod that causes a few fun scenarios for sleeping outside would be awesome. Preferably with a mod that causes the player character to feel tired at some point. So there is actually a reason for the player to sleep in a dungeon. This may even be an option for Naked Dungeons.

But maybe even a bit like "Get Stripped". In your home you wake up and are missing all your clothes. Only a note is left that says something about a meeting. Somebody you pissed off at some point now takes his revenge and decided to humiliate you. This would be a scenario that replaces the vanilla bounty hunters that are sent after you when you pick up a bucket in the open street... Some people in skyrim get pissed real easy. 

Personaly I'd like to see a mod that adds more meaning to slavetats beyond the simple visual element. A tattoo that says "Every hole open for free!" should have consequences. There is now an awesome mod that makes it so that every rape has a chance of applying a random tattoo. Now getting raped would really be something to avoid! Like Cursed Loot things could snowball quick if you are not careful! 

Kudos to everyone who read through all of it.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll see which one I can utilize in the next version.

As for the current version:

While testing and playing around I also found something, which I think is unintended behaviour. Sometimes the NPCs start following me everywhere and start clapping like a mad person. At first I did not thought it would be because of this mod, but after I disabled Scent Of Sex (my only other source to start sexlab scenes at the moment) it was unchanged. The NPCs had the "Excuse me" dialogue (Prostitution) and I needed to click through it and chose an option for them to stop clapping and following. 

At another time I was wearing a robe (not naked) and a NPC decided to not let my character go at all. Dialogue started. while I was in the dialogue screen a rape scene started, 3 devious devices got equipped, scene ended, dialogue started again with the same NPC and it repeated itself till no equipment slot was left. And then the sex scenes still started with the same pattern. That only happenend once though. 

That sounds strange...

I cannot imagine that the Prositution feature could be responsible for that behaviour, as it never forces any NPCs into any kind of forcegreet packages. It simply adds an extra dialogue line to certain NPCs, and that's about it.

I suspect the Civilian rape feature to be much more likely to have something to do with the problem you described. This is why I think so:

- there is no built-in CK conditional function for checking the "naked" state of the PC the way my mod needed, so I had to find an alternative solution

- I made a Papyrus function for the purpose of nudity check, but since scripted functions run generally slower, the mod tries to call it as rarely as possible so that it won't result in speed issues

- so I made the script execute once in every 6 seconds, and if it finds the PC to be naked, then

-- first it tries to launch the guard punishment quest

-- if the guards punishment quest fails to start (because there are no guards around or the PC is out of their line of sight), then it tries to launch the civilian rape quest

This sequence of events take some time to finish (usually 0-3 seconds, depending on the current Papyrus load), during which the player might even equip some piece of armor (changing the nakedness state), but this might not be taken into account, because, as you can see, the nakedness check is not really a "real-time" process. (The same applies to the "nude-PC-cannot-fast-travel" feature: you can put some clothing on your char, but a few seconds must elapse before the script can re-enable fast travel.)

So my best guess is that the reason that NPC was chasing you was that he had been filled into a civilian rape forcegreet alias before, but the package could not finish in time for some reason.

I'll have to redesign the whole Civilian rape feature, but I'm afraid that it won't happen before version 1.9.

hmm that sounds like it could be the problem. I have no clue though, I'm just reporting what happened on my setup. And since it only happenend once, with the Dark Counselor NPCs from Content Consumers SGO start scenario, I don't know if it was just script lag on my side. I'll keep playing and testing a bit. 

Btw, can you tell if the new version is going to require a fresh save? Or will I be able to just update it mid play? 

hmm that sounds like it could be the problem. I have no clue though, I'm just reporting what happened on my setup. And since it only happenend once, with the Dark Counselor NPCs from Content Consumers SGO start scenario, I don't know if it was just script lag on my side. I'll keep playing and testing a bit. 

Btw, can you tell if the new version is going to require a fresh save? Or will I be able to just update it mid play? 

I have to correct myself: the NPC chasing you might have something to do with the not-fully-realtime nudity check, but I have no clue about the clapping: no NPC in any ND related scene is supposed to do that. (Guards do have a laugh idle animation before having sex with the PC in the equipment retrieval scenario, but I guess you weren't talking about that.)

The final 1.8 version will require a clean save, but that does not mean that you will have to start over the whole game (see the descriptions in the first page of this topic).

Naked Dungeons version 1.8 uploaded.

Clean save is necessary (see the descriptions in the first page of this topic).

Changes made since the beta3 upload:

- The "Do nothing" option in the deflation menu will "work" as intended (it won't equip the anal gape anymore) :-)

- The Surrender and the Deflation hotkeys can be changed in the MCM regardless of the enabled state of the mod (bugfix)

- Cum inflation sliders for Min/Max belly size in the MCM are now covering a larger range and can be set in smaller steps

- The Improvised Armor feature is reworked:

-- The MCM option will turn this feature on/off as intended (bugfix)

-- Improvised weapons will be added only if all of the following conditions are fulfilled:

--- PC has no such improvised weapon in the inventory

--- PC has no weapons equipped

--- PC has no spells equipped (equipped shouts and special abilities don't count as spells)

-- Impovised armors pieces no longer occupy the main body slot, only the pelvis (49) or the chest (56) slots. There are still no CBBE or UNP armor conversions yet (only 7B is supported as of yet), but at least this way the improvised armors will no longer distort the look of the non-7B bodies (some clipping issues will be inevitable though until the conversions are done).

-- Improvised draugr rag armor pieces are destroyed if dropped on the floor (they can be freely given to an NPC or stored in a container though)

-- There are a total of five improvised armor pieces in existence (instead of the original three). These are the following:

--- Improvised Animal Pelt Skirt

--- Improvised Animal Pelt Vest

--- Improvised Animal Pelt Shoes

--- Improvised Draugr Rag Skirt

--- Improvised Draugr Rag Vest

-- Improvised armor pieces will be equipped only if all of the following conditions are fulfilled:

--- PC is naked

--- PC has no such (skirt or vest) type of improvised item in the inventory

--- No other item (e.g. DD belt or bra) is occupying the required body slot

-- Only one piece of improvised armor will be equipped at a time, with the exception of the larger (bear, sabrecat...) animal pelts' case, when three items (skirt, bra & shoes) will be equipped at the same time if possible

-- The user is supposed to mark the improvised armor pieces as "naked" in the MCM of the SexLab Aroused mod for maximum immersion

- The Prostitution dialogs now include followers as potential sex partners (they won't pay or give you DD keys though).

- The Deflation process is a bit more balanced, it will raise PC arousal level only half as much as before

- The knockdown event of the Immortality feature is modified: your followers will no longer be walking around staring at you inquiringly while the rapists are doing their thing with you. They won't be raped and robbed, but at least they will be sent down to "bleedout" state as if they were wounded, in order to make a minimal immersion about why they cannot help you in your tight corner situation.

- Respawning "Easter egg" item in a well known vanilla chest, called "Dragonborn Robes" - it has four enchantments (20% health, magicka and stamina regeneration rate bonus, plus 20% faster recharging shouts).

- The Anal Gape feature is redesigned in order to prevent scripts using the RemoveAllItems() function from being able to remove the effect (the equipped gape is now a quest item.)

- Fixed a bug in the Post-sleep Masturbation scene

- Armor Amortisation fixed: only unblocked animal attacks and direct hand-held weapon attacks by humanoids (but NOT ranged and magic attacks) can annihilate armor pieces

Nice! Good work on the update. 

I like pretty much everything I'm seeing. I'm going to play around with it later with a fresh game. (And yes, I meant to say clean save, but since I was just testing my mod setup anyway, I'll start with a new character. I don't trust in removing scripts mid play.)

There is one thing though that came up for me while playing the beta3 version. The inflation of my toon was near max I think (i set it to 50 steps with a maximal scale of 10) and it took literaly a few minutes of her just setting there in the gras doing nothing while the mod did it's thing. I think I only aborted it with a push of the deflation hotkey, though that may have been a lucky timing. Had about 10% of inflation left though. 

Nice! Good work on the update. 

I like pretty much everything I'm seeing. I'm going to play around with it later with a fresh game. (And yes, I meant to say clean save, but since I was just testing my mod setup anyway, I'll start with a new character. I don't trust in removing scripts mid play.)

There is one thing though that came up for me while playing the beta3 version. The inflation of my toon was near max I think (i set it to 50 steps with a maximal scale of 10) and it took literaly a few minutes of her just setting there in the gras doing nothing while the mod did it's thing. I think I only aborted it with a push of the deflation hotkey, though that may have been a lucky timing. Had about 10% of inflation left though. 

As I already wrote to somebody else earlier:

"...the deflation itself is NOT a sustained process with its magnitude proportional to the time the animation is displayed, but an instantaneous thing of a random magnitude, which is applied at the moment you stop the animation by pressing the hotkey the second time.

This is how it's implemented:

when you press the hotkey the first time:
- a randomly picked deflation idle animation (kneeling/stride etc.) is shown
- (Zaz) squirt effect is equipped
- cum (texture) effect is applied
- the script calculates N = a random number between 1 and the current belly percentage
- PC arousal level is increased by N/2
- moaning sound effect is played

when you press the hotkey the second time:
- belly percentage is decreased by N
- normal idle animation is restored ("standing up")"

So there is absolutely NO need to leave your char sitting in the deflation animation for minutes, as the belly change has nothing to do with the duration of the animation.