Yes, that is what I meant. I can be confusing at times, I apologize for the confusion. ^_^ Thank you for putting up with my tomfoolery. I suppose I forgot that you have the immortality feature in there, as I still use Defeat for that.

Yes, I just meant who forcegreets via civilian rape.

Just installed this mode v1.9 fix1. Even cleared my save to be clean from previous version (had redux version cuz DD was kind of not working for me but it is now). Enter game, enable mod. Set parameters how I want them to be and enter dungeon. Trap works probably too well, cuz I lose everything (even weapon which I have set to not to. Iam an Archer). But ok i can manage to get through it. But no retrieval quest is given to me. No location, no quest, nothing. Have no way to get back my things. Any idea why do I have this problem? If I install redux version it works fine.  :(

Just installed this mode v1.9 fix1. Even cleared my save to be clean from previous version (had redux version cuz DD was kind of not working for me but it is now). Enter game, enable mod. Set parameters how I want them to be and enter dungeon. Trap works probably too well, cuz I lose everything (even weapon which I have set to not to. Iam an Archer). But ok i can manage to get through it. But no retrieval quest is given to me. No location, no quest, nothing. Have no way to get back my things. Any idea why do I have this problem? If I install redux version it works fine.  :(

It must be an installation problem, most probably some leftover scripts in the mod manager cache, or some loose scripts from an early version of ND.

Maybe some other Papyrus problem (not even necessarily ND-related).

But the mod managers tend to go to any length in order to keep the old MCM script files of mods (in our case, ndun_configquest_scr.pex).

The ND 1.9 does not have such bugs (first, I wouldn't have released it if it had, and second, there would be hundreds of other users complaining about it here).

So I have to find that script manually or is there a way to get it removed with some tools.

I honestly don't know how it's supposed to be done, because I don't use a mod manager myself, never did.

But I know of a ND user who had a similar problem a while ago, which he managed to solve eventually. Maybe he can help you.

His user name is donttouchmethere, try to contact him. I hope he won't mind that I put his username here. :-)

So I have to find that script manually or is there a way to get it removed with some tools.

I honestly don't know how it's supposed to be done, because I don't use a mod manager myself, never did.

But I know of a ND user who had a similar problem a while ago, which he managed to solve eventually. Maybe he can help you.

His user name is donttouchmethere, try to contact him. I hope he won't mind that I put his username here. :-)

Hi, i have send yamisuki a message and i dont mind to help, more the opposite.

i didnt forget my promise galahad just busy with all the new devious mods and updates (like NDUN combined with DDi devbuild, devious followers and pet project andandand... omgz LL modders getting better and better)

i tried the new NDUN with DDi devbuild and it works

i had the same installation problem with NMM and NDUN again (will i every have enough time to learn MO? ^^)

here is what solved my problem:

what helped me:

1. completely delet NDUN from NMM

[2. if you have SLIF -> deinstall it too, because it will install a patch to work with NDUN and while doing so NMM will make NDUN folders write protected (SLIF is higher in file hierarchy, or at least i explain it to me like that)]

3. go into Skyrim folder, search for "ndun" and delet all those files

4. go into NNM skyrim folder and search for "ndun" and delet all those files too

5.0. go to skyrim->data->interface->translations and check if naked dungeons_english.txt is still there, if it is -> delete it (if you cant delete it -> restart your computer and try again)

5.1. check with, for example ccleaner, registry for a broken entry for naked_dungeons_cleaner if you have used it

6. restart your computer, i use windows 10 and seems NMM gives sometimes folders after deinstallation of a mod only free after a restart

7. insert NDUN in NMM and reinstall NDUN

[8. reinstall SLIF latest version + newest patch -> dont overwrite DDi scripts]

9. start the game and check the NDUN MCM, if you can see a % slider next to civilian rape chance, you have the newest NDUN scripts installed

thats the price to pay with NMM laziness *cough,cough*

EDIT: still its a good thing to check if files of NDUN are left behind in NMM folder and Steam folder, because the way NMM installs mods,

but main problem is if you install an old SILF patch over a newer NDUN build -> this will revert your ndun MCM back to the older in the SILF patch included ndun MCM

Probably should post it here as well. Whole load order from txt file.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SLKidnapped.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
Darklilith.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
GrandMaster.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
Immersive detection of NPC.esp=1
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI.esp=1
NPCWaterAIScripted.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
ghostarmor.esp=1
famitsufox.esp=1
kungfuteenagearmor.esp=1
SLPleasure.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla.esp=1
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
= Detect All =.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=0
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
BikiniMaidenFull.esp=1
Sleeping Innkeepers.esp=1
ExpandedNPCDialogue.esp=1
TDF Aroused Rape.esp=1
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp=1
Naked Dungeons.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
ASIS.esp=1

I think i found a bug. When i have to talk to a guard for the equip in falkreath it works.

In Whiterun when i must ask the guard, the dialog is not showing up.

The dialog must show up only for those guards, who belong to the same hold where your gear was stolen (because only those guards have jurisdiction there). For instance, if the trap goes off somwhere near Ivarstead, then only the Rift guards are supposed to have the dialog, however close that location is to Whiterun.

Where did the theft happen exactly in the case that you were talking about?

I think i found a bug. When i have to talk to a guard for the equip in falkreath it works.

The dialog must show up only for those guards, who belong to the same hold where your gear was stolen (because only those guards have jurisdiction there). For instance, if the trap goes off somwhere near Ivarstead, then only the Rift guards are supposed to have the dialog, however close that location is to Whiterun.

It was the sleeping tree camp. The quest says talk to a guard in whitrun. Tested it than in whiterun with breezhome as i enabled players home. The same quest  talk to a guard in whiterun, but no dialog eather.

It was the sleeping tree camp. The quest says talk to a guard in whitrun. Tested it than in whiterun with breezhome as i enabled players home. The same quest  talk to a guard in whiterun, but no dialog eather.

Okay, I'll look into it right away. Until then, you can get back your equipment using the button in the MCM / ND / Debug page.

Edit: I've just tested the Sleeping Tree Camp location with the "Guard" scenario.

The trap goes off as expected.

The quest objective says "Talk to a guard in Whiterun"

Guards do have the dialog in Whiterun, just as expected.

Edit: I've tried it with the other two scenarios that are related to the guards (the "Bandit" and the "Dungeon" scenario) and they work well, too. The guards do have their correct dialog lines.

Edit: All right, I think I've managed to track down your problem. I think you may have tried to talk to the guard without wearing a piece of body armor/clothing. You must have worn something else (e.g. some improvised items), otherwise the guard would have force greeted and punished you.

The dialog line in question ("I'd like to report a theft") is blocked, when the Guard Punishment is enabled AND the player does not wear a body armor/clothing item. This had to be implemented that way so that the Guard Punishment force greet won't fuck up your scene with the guard (which would inevitably do so otherwise).

The dialog line should appear as soon as you put on some armor (or temporarily disable the Guard Punishment).

So it's not really a bug, only a not-so-smart mod design sort of thing. I'll try to find a better solution to handle these kind of situations. Thanks for the report.

Forgive me if this has been answered, but what are the BS files for?

Those are UNP and CBBE BodySlide files for the ND Improvised Armor pieces (the default meshes included in the main archive are for the 7B body type, so if you use a different body, then you'll need the make the armor conversions to avoid clipping).

Sorry for the late answer.

Hi, love this mod but having some issues:

- What is the disguise feature? Searched the thread, the only answer I read was "expand the spoiler to see"... But the only thing under the spoiler update tag for me is "- New feature: Disguise"???? :/

- Is the Ritual of Purification the new Greybeard thing?

- I'm not sure if my MCM updated even after installing after the recommended clean save process... One thing that made me question this is I have no way to adjust % chance of civilian rape under consequences? The only slide % adjustment I show is "chance of post rape robbery" The enable / disable rape is just a checkbox with no additional slider

- Is there a way to further reduce the guard punishment whipping scene? Really not a fan of the sound or how long it lasts, 20sec seems plenty if still too much...

Thanks!

Make a proper clean save as it is advised to avoid problems.

As seen on the main page:

10. Disguise

Spoiler

The PC can temporarily disguise themselves as a bandit, warlock (necromancer), Forsworn, Thalmor, Falmer, Imperial or Stormcloak soldier, if they put on an appropriate body armor piece (e.g. fur/hide armor, necromancer robe, Forsworn, Elven, Falmer, Imperial or Stormcloak armor) the appropriate way (i.e. when sneaking and undetected). While disguised, the PC won't be attacked by members of the corresponding faction. As soon as the attack button is pressed (or the armor piece is taken off) the PC becomes unveiled and the hostile status of the faction in question will be restored.

Hi, love this mod but having some issues:

- Is the Ritual of Purification the new Greybeard thing?

- I'm not sure if my MCM updated even after installing after the recommended clean save process... One thing that made me question this is I have no way to adjust % chance of civilian rape under consequences? The only slide % adjustment I show is "chance of post rape robbery" The enable / disable rape is just a checkbox with no additional slider

- Is there a way to further reduce the guard punishment whipping scene? Really not a fan of the sound or how long it lasts, 20sec seems plenty if still too much...

Thanks!

- As for your question about the Disguise function, you have your answer in the "How it works" section in the first page of this topic.

- Yes it is.

- The MCM not updating thing is clearly an installation problem or a mod manager issue. It most probably has something to do with the mod manager itself, or some other mod (like SexLab Inflation Framework) overwriting the latest ND MCM config script with an older version.

- You can reduce the guard punishment whipping scene all the way down to zero by turning it off in the MCM. :-)

Any chance of making Armortisation not dependent on having Immortality enabled? I love the feature but am not a huge fan of the Immortality.

The dependency is not a matter of pure chance. These two features share the same damage detection script, which I do not want to duplicate, for performance reasons.

May I ask you what your most serious problem is with Immortality?

Are you generally against no-death mods, do you prefer one of the dedicated mods, on have you encountered any bugs in it, per chance?