I have played around a bit with the new version and are liking it quite a bit so far. I haven't mentioned it yet, but your way to initiate the sexlab scene is so damn fast. 

I did found a problem though. On the new game, with almost the same load order (only added one sound mod to give animals a few more options) the prostitution option is only partly working. It does not trigger a sex scene, but the rewards/pushiments (DD, Gold, Keys) are fine. It worked for me in beta3. 

Another minor thing: In the MCM on the tab where you activate the options for the armor features the names for the slot sliders of the panties and bras are unnamed I think. They read the variable name beginning with an & (I think). 

I did found a problem though. On the new game, with almost the same load order (only added one sound mod to give animals a few more options) the prostitution option is only partly working. It does not trigger a sex scene, but the rewards/pushiments (DD, Gold, Keys) are fine. It worked for me in beta3. 

Another minor thing: In the MCM on the tab where you activate the options for the armor features the names for the slot sliders of the panties and bras are unnamed I think. They read the variable name beginning with an & (I think). 

Something must be wrong with your installation.

Those sliders doesn't even exist in the current version. I removed them altogether, so those lines shouldn't be displayed.

You must have a wrong ndun_configquest_scr.pex file, probably due to one of the following reasons:

- you have a wrong Naked Dungeons.bsa file (=> check your download)

- you have loose script files (=> use the Skyrim\Naked_Dungeons_cleaner.bat utility)

- you are using an old save file containing leftover scripts from the beta3 version (=> create a clean save file using the SaveTool)

The wrong script version may be responsible for the no-sex-scene-in-prostitution error as well.

Huh alright, I installed the new version with MO and deactivated the old one. So I guess MO did not remove everything, I will check and report back in. 

Edit: Yep, I was being stupid again. I forgot that I had the Inflation network installed with the patch for Naked Dungeon. Of course I did not upgrade it as well. As far as I can tell after playing for a few minutes everything is working now as it should. 

Edit2:

Alright i played for a few hours with a fresh game and the new inflation framework patch I can say that most things work incredible well. I only had one major and two very minor issues. The major one had to do with the combat surrender feature stop working after a few hours. I don't know why but the immortality works as it should but the character just gets up, no further scenes are being played and the fight goes on as if nothing happend. I tried disabling and enabling it again but nothing changed. The Surrender Hotkey still works fine, though. 

Then I picked up my gear from the body of a dead bandit and while I got everything back my toon also decided it was necessary to have a set of improvised fur armor because there were a few pelts in the recovered package. I did not need them since I also recovered my set of heavy armor (and it's spare set). Would it be possible to expand the new checks also to the contents of the package? 

Is there a reason why the prostitution sex acts are considered a rape? I mean, personally I don't mind it since it also adds a chance of getting a little present in form of a tattoo from "Rape Tats" that has a chance of adding a random tattoo at the end of every rape. But with other mods things could get a bit awkward (like the new Devious Frawework that has a "No dressing after Rape" feature). 

Alright i played for a few hours with a fresh game and the new inflation framework patch I can say that most things work incredible well. I only had one major and two very minor issues. The major one had to do with the combat surrender feature stop working after a few hours. I don't know why but the immortality works as it should but the character just gets up, no further scenes are being played and the fight goes on as if nothing happend. I tried disabling and enabling it again but nothing changed. The Surrender Hotkey still works fine, though.

What do the debug messages read? What does the ND MCM debug page have to say about the quest stage numbers?

I'm not sure about why the surrender hotkey is still working for you, but the whole thing reminds me of a problem I had a few weeks ago.

Then I had to reset the SexLab framework (it has an MCM option for that). Having done that the problem disappeared.

If that won't help, you can still disable ND temporarily, clean you save file and reenable the mod. That must kill any scripts that may have stucked in some erroneous state. If even the clean save route fails to solve the problem, then you may be positive that it stems somewhere outside ND.  

Then I picked up my gear from the body of a dead bandit and while I got everything back my toon also decided it was necessary to have a set of improvised fur armor because there were a few pelts in the recovered package. I did not need them since I also recovered my set of heavy armor (and it's spare set). Would it be possible to expand the new checks also to the contents of the packageIs

Oh yes, it would have been possible, my bad. I'll try not to forget about it until I begin to work with the new version.

Is there a reason why the prostitution sex acts are considered a rape? I mean, personally I don't mind it since it also adds a chance of getting a little present in form of a tattoo from "Rape Tats" that has a chance of adding a random tattoo at the end of every rape. But with other mods things could get a bit awkward (like the new Devious Frawework that has a "No dressing after Rape" feature). 

Ditto. I should have thought about it, sorry.

What do the debug messages read? What does the ND MCM debug page have to say about the quest stage numbers?

I'm not sure about why the surrender hotkey is still working for you, but the whole thing reminds me of a problem I had a few weeks ago.

Then I had to reset the SexLab framework (it has an MCM option for that). Having done that the problem disappeared.

If that won't help, you can still disable ND temporarily, clean you save file and reenable the mod. That must kill any scripts that may have stucked in some erroneous state. If even the clean save route fails to solve the problem, then you may be positive that it stems somewhere outside ND.  

I will check as soon as I get the time to play again. There is also another "symptom" that has nothing to do with your mod and that I forgot about. I have Scent of Sex and a rule that triggers creature sex on very high arousal values. But the mod has almost the same problem. The mod works, calms the creatures and makes them friendly enough to come up to me and stare me in the eye, but it doesn't trigger any sex scenes. 

So yeah probably nothing to do with your mod, but I will take a look at the debug messages. 

Anyone else seeing rectums as quest items in their inventory? 

Naked Dungeons of Feb 14, new MO profile, new Bash patch, new game.

The dungeon door trap goes off for the first time, and I have three odd exceedingly odd quest items in my inventory.

Gaping is disabled in mod settings.

Having Gaping enabled I think I had 2 of them in the inventory once. But they disappeared shortly after. 

Anyone else seeing rectums as quest items in their inventory? 

Naked Dungeons of Feb 14, new MO profile, new Bash patch, new game.

The dungeon door trap goes off for the first time, and I have three odd exceedingly odd quest items in my inventory.

Gaping is disabled in mod settings.

Those items shouldn't appear in your inventory. Must be a bug. I'll upload a fix as soon as I can locate it.

I have yet to clean the save (will update as soon as I get to it), so for now here are the quest stages (did a screenshot):  

post-13781-0-14719000-1487340935_thumb.jpg

The Debug mode spams "Indecency/Rape quest is running, Indecency effect temporarily disabled". When the player character goes down it says "Can't continue fighting" but nothing else. 

Edit: Cleaned my save and now everything works fine again. 

Edit2: Happened again with the same quest stage values after it worked once i think. Indecency features also stopped working. 

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

Summary: This post has gone through a LOT of edits, but let me condense the information down into a bite-sized chunk so I can share the important stuff. The rest has all been trimmed out.

Final Edit: I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT'S BREAKING IT! I managed to capture the -exact- moment that the Civilian Rape effect got stuck in the 'in progress' bug.

It's when the rape attempt is interrupted by quest dialogue!!! Any time the Rape Quest starts and the NPC says something that is not the rape dialogue instead, it breaks. The force greet failing for any reason appears to be the cause.

Step 1: Be naked/helpless.

Step 2: Talk to Mirabelle Irvine in front of College of Winterhold. Do her little 'prove you're a mage' quest.

Step 3: Have "Rape Quest Start" trigger as you get out of conversation with her. Or, potentially right as she is being called to force greet you for successfully casting the spell in the test.

Step 4: She approaches and force greets the player -- BUT THE WRONG DIALOGUE IS CHOSEN. Instead of "I like your state of dress", she says "You will make an excellent student" etc, then walks away.

Result: The Rape quest starting puts the quest stage at stage 10, but Mirabelle only says story related things then walks away, leaving the quest unable to return to stage 1000 and scan mode.

Ideas for Potential Fixes: Have a time out for the rape quest. If enough time passes with no success, return to stage 1000. OR, if the player talks to that NPC again, play the dialogue, or some other way to return to quest stage 1000 as a fallback.

I do have two requests:

One: Since females can approach you to rape you, let futa females add cum inflation like males or creatures. You can use functionality from SOS to check if a female has a schlong equipped. If you see a UNP schlong, a Lykaios schlong, a horse schlong, etc, you can count them safely. This would cause problems if the player was fucking the futa as ANOTHER futa, but that's hard to plan for in general... something about determining who is in the 'giving' or 'taking' slots in Sexlab would help, and I know Darkconsole managed that wizardry correctly for Soul Gem Oven III, so ask him or CPU for help.

Two: Give the player a dialogue option that just accepts the NPC's offer for sex. The only two options right now are 'Okay but only if you pay me' or an aggressive 'get lost' phrase.

I love the anal prolapse stuff here~ It's wonderful, even though consequences would be sexy. ^_^ Excellent work on this mod overall. I also adore how you handle cum inflation! Pushing it out arouses you, it's a struggle to keep it all out. <3 Just like Fill Her Up.

Although come to think of it, I can push cum out RIGHT after a sex act in the current version. Huh, I didn't realize the minimum hours thing wasn't functional until now.

The Debug mode spams "Indecency/Rape quest is running, Indecency effect temporarily disabled". When the player character goes down it says "Can't continue fighting" but nothing else. 

Edit2: Happened again with the same quest stage values after it worked once i think. Indecency features also stopped working. 

The debug message you were given means that the civilian rape / guard punishment quest cannot start because one of them has already been started, but has stuck in an unrecoverable state somehow (due to some error). There is a console solution. This is what I wrote about it earlier:

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:40 AM

There is a console workaround, but first you have to know which quest is the culprit out of the three. The quest stages displayed in the Debug page of the ND MCM can be used to figure out this piece of information.

The meaning of the quest stage numbers:

0 = quest is inactive (has never been started)

1000 = quest is inactive (has been started at least once before, but finished with no error)

any other number (most likely 10) = the quest is currently running

You should know the following figures:

- Guard punish quest stage

- Civilian rape quest stage

- Calm quest stage

All you have to do in order to make the mod recover from this error is to find which quest is running (=which is at stage 10) out of the above three, and then make it finish by setting its stage number to 1000.

So, depending on the above info, one of the following console commands can help you:

setstage ndun_CrimeQuest 1000

setstage ndun_RapeQuest 1000

setstage ndun_CalmQuest 1000

Final Edit: I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT'S BREAKING IT! I managed to capture the -exact- moment that the Civilian Rape effect got stuck in the 'in progress' bug.

Ideas for Potential Fixes: Have a time out for the rape quest. If enough time passes with no success, return to stage 1000. OR, if the player talks to that NPC again, play the dialogue, or some other way to return to quest stage 1000 as a fallback.

You're the best. Thanks for the effective beta-testing. I'll look into that as soon as I have some time. Until then, look at my previous post for a temporary solution.

I do have two requests:

One: Since females can approach you to rape you, let futa females add cum inflation like males or creatures. You can use functionality from SOS to check if a female has a schlong equipped. If you see a UNP schlong, a Lykaios schlong, a horse schlong, etc, you can count them safely. This would cause problems if the player was fucking the futa as ANOTHER futa, but that's hard to plan for in general... something about determining who is in the 'giving' or 'taking' slots in Sexlab would help, and I know Darkconsole managed that wizardry correctly for Soul Gem Oven III, so ask him or CPU for help.

Two: Give the player a dialogue option that just accepts the NPC's offer for sex. The only two options right now are 'Okay but only if you pay me' or an aggressive 'get lost' phrase.

1. All right, it may be done, but currently I don't have much time for modding (got a lot of work to do with threatening deadlines :-), so I won't be able to return to the next version of the mod until March/April.

2. OK, that will be done, too (in the next version).

Although come to think of it, I can push cum out RIGHT after a sex act in the current version. Huh, I didn't realize the minimum hours thing wasn't functional until now.

Yeah, I got rid of the deflation delay (I removed it altogether in the 1.8 version). I hope I didn't forget to remove the MCM option.

----

Edit: if you have time and willing to do do some tests for me, I'd like you to try to reproduce the quest-stuck-at-stage-10 error with the guard punishment scene. I wonder it that's too vulnerable to such situations. Tip: perhaps you will be able to find a guard who has some special quest-related dialogue, not just the "dull old blade barely can cut butter" line.

I did some talking with Darkconsole last night on the Loverslab Discord channel: Soul Gem Oven detects futas for cum inflation by specifically detecting whether or not they have a specific SOS schlong. If you just take a small list of female-enabled SOS schlongs and detect them, it will handle most futa scenarios with reasonable accuracy. If people complain that it happens when the player-futa fucks other futas, well maybe an MCM checkbox to turn it off.

Main point: I talked to Darkconsole and that is how he does it, through detecting the UNP female schlong.

I will test the guard thing when I can, and I know how to break it on purpose... violate the law right when it says Guard Punishment started, so that's what I'll try. Watch for the message, then assault someone when the guard is on his way over. That should override the forcegreet with him arresting me.

I also captured another moment of the Civilian Rape quest breaking last night, but was on my way to bed.

It tried to have Anacano force greet me when he was busy talking to Mirabelle Irvine at the doorsteps of the college. He was in a scripted conversation, so the forcegreet was just abandoned, and the quest stage got stuck. This is why I edited in the 'if the forcegreet fails for any reason' line. <3

And you're welcome. :3 I love your mod for pulling my favorite features out of Cursed Loot. <3 Major compliments on having the act of forcing out the semen arouse the player, because it makes it a tradeoff. Deflate yourself, but if arousal debuffs are on, you have to satisfy yourself again, which might get you re-inflated if you're not careful. <3

Edit: A final note to put on your install instructions, as I know why people are getting confused and having wrong MCM instructions. It says in the requirements tab that the Redux version is required, but people aren't understanding that you have to install Naked Dungeons 1.4 Redux, then install 1.8 over it. Mine didn't work until I did that. People are likely confused because the "Redux" line in the requirements is listed next to Sexlab Aroused, which ALSO has a 'Redux' version. I had wrong MCM too until I overwrote like that.

Thank you for considering my requests. <3 It'll be nice to get some consensual sex scenes too, out of the accept-sex dialogue option. ^_^ *mwah* Wuffy happy. Take your time on the update, I'm in college too, I know how you feel.

Small feedback for v1.8

New game. I saw a few small issues, none of the are really gamebreaking.

Issue 1

I did set up a few things in the mod MCM, among other things the cum inflation (thanks for lowerig the minimum for the maximum inflation btw!).

The character got inflated after action, seemed OK. However whatever I did, the deflation hotkey still didn't work. After some MCM hunting I realized that I did not activate the mod. So 2 issues here:

- parts of the mod started working w/o the mod being activated

- the mod activation should be on the 1st page of MCM

The hotkey for leaking works now.

Issue 2

My character offered some oral sex for money to an NPC. He said something like "You should have THIS in your mouth!". I don't know the exact sentence, but it was strongly suggesting the character will be gagged. After that the NPC equipped arm and leg cuffs on my character.

Issue 3

I reported this in beta3 too, it is still present. The mod is set to keep the keys on the character after getting hit by the trap (default settings). The keys disappered again.

Issue 4

I don't use the anal prolapse thingy, it is unchecked in MCM. When I entered a dungeon, 2 anuses appeared in my inventory.

These are not big problems, I just thought you should know about them (actually the disappearing keys can be punishing).

Have a nice day,

Issue 1

I did set up a few things in the mod MCM, among other things the cum inflation (thanks for lowerig the minimum for the maximum inflation btw!).

The character got inflated after action, seemed OK. However whatever I did, the deflation hotkey still didn't work. After some MCM hunting I realized that I did not activate the mod. So 2 issues here:

- parts of the mod started working w/o the mod being activated

- the mod activation should be on the 1st page of MCM

The hotkey for leaking works now.

Thanks for the bug report. The inflation shouldn't work while the mod is in the disabled state. I'll change this in the debugged version (it will be uploaded soon).

Issue 2

My character offered some oral sex for money to an NPC. He said something like "You should have THIS in your mouth!". I don't know the exact sentence, but it was strongly suggesting the character will be gagged. After that the NPC equipped arm and leg cuffs on my character.

You're right. My original intention was that the NPC, finding the offer disgusting, will equip a DD gag on the PC, but I forgot about it and left the generic random DD-equipping script in place. It will be changed (fix is soming soon).

Issue 3

I reported this in beta3 too, it is still present. The mod is set to keep the keys on the character after getting hit by the trap (default settings). The keys disappered again.

I couldn't fix that problem, because I wasn't able to reproduce it. Those "keep something" settings have been working fine for me from the very beginning. It seems that you are the one and only user who has that problem (at least the only one I know of). Are you positive that you don't have any other mods that change the way the game handles keys?

Issue 4

I don't use the anal prolapse thingy, it is unchecked in MCM. When I entered a dungeon, 2 anuses appeared in my inventory.

These are not big problems, I just thought you should know about them (actually the disappearing keys can be punishing).

Have a nice day,

This is a known bug. I've already found and fixed it, the debugged version will be uploaded soon.

Issue 3

I couldn't fix that problem, because I wasn't able to reproduce it. Those "keep something" settings have been working fine for me from the very beginning. It seems that you are the one and only user who has that problem (at least the only one I know of). Are you positive that you don't have any other mods that change the way the game handles keys?

I have a few mods with keys installed, but none is set to take keys after entering a dungeon. Cursed loot has a function where you can ask an NPC to keep your keys, but I didn't talk to that NPC yet. Also, I don't "lose"/break keys while opening restraints, so they should stay in my inv.

I'll try to figure out what causes it and give some proper bug report.

I have a few mods with keys installed, but none is set to take keys after entering a dungeon. Cursed loot has a function where you can ask an NPC to keep your keys, but I didn't talk to that NPC yet. Also, I don't "lose"/break keys while opening restraints, so they should stay in my inv.

I'll try to figure out what causes it and give some proper bug report.

Oh, sorry, I've just realized that you were talking about devious keys, not just any key.

I'm afraid that behaviour is intentional.

The dungeon trap is designed to keep devious items in the inventory but not their keys.

The "Keep keys" MCM setting applies to generic keys, not the devious ones.

i got a wicked idea when i played.,

how about that yo uwont beable to push the cum out if you are plugged, but with the chance to pushe the plug out together with the cum as long as you could theoretically take the plug manually out, for example you have bound arms and a soulgemplug inside you that you coudl remove if your hands are not bound, and if the plug is hold by a belt or so it wouldnt be possible at all. if you have a inflatet inflatable plug inside you or a pearplug you have a smaller chance to push it out but with the cost of getting some healthdamage or a debuff or soemthign like a crashing orgams that alerts enemys in a certain range and let you be helpless against them.

Hmmm. this would be interesting with the Dangerously Nude Mod

Maybe, but only if you disable the Civilian Rape feature of Naked Dungeons (that subfunction of ND has more or less the same functionality as the Dangerously Nude mod, so I'm afraid there would be too many sex attacks if you decided to use both).

A couple of things I've noticed on my current playthrough.

- Civilian rape and Guard punishment features work fine, I've not found any of those quest stuck at stage 10 again.

- The items for the Anal gapping feature appear in the inventory as unnequipable and undropable (quest items I assume), even if the feature is disabled on MCM, the 3 items appeared after a trap triggered (my char was using chastity belt and plugs from another mod at the time).

And little suggestions that could improve current features.

- Implement a short teleport/change of place after a robbery/device equip event. It could be something like the "left for dead" scenarios from Death Alternative or Defeat. The thing is, depending on the devices and the place (for example a blindfold/boots in a dark place or with lots of terrain obstacles) you can get "stuck" near your enemies, making really hard to move away before the calm effect ends, and thus you get several instances of rape and more devices equipp... actually thats an interesting outcome hmm. Either way it wont harm to have the option of enable a short range teleport after a blackout or something like that.

- Make the menu to leak/masturbate independent of the inflation feature, so you can have ways to trigger those animations, its useful for the times where the char has high arousal and is away from any potential sex partner. I'm currently using Fill her up (2beta with Nio patch) for the inflation feature, mostly because of the quest the beta include.

- Now that I mentioned it, I like the deflation from FHU because it uses stamina and there is a correlation between time spend on the animation and amount of deflation you get, if you could make the inflation/deflation feature in a similar way that would be great. I'm not waying your version is worst, but the way FHU does it makes the proccess more intuitive and responsive (you hold the hotkey, char does the animation and the deflation starts, if you stop pressing the hotkey or run out of stamina the animation ends and deflation stops too).

- Make the improvised items feature selectable (so you can choose between being able to make improvised clothes, improvised weapons or improvised lockpicks). Its not a really huge issue, most of the people would not even care or want something like this but... the more options the better we can tune the mod to our liking.

All the above just if you can/want to, I'm really enjoying the mod so far.

Naked Dungeons 1.8 bugfixed version uploaded.

Clean save is required!!!

changes made:

- anal gap items won't appear in the inventory upon triggering ND traps

- inflation hopefully won't work when the mod is disabled

- if oral sex for money is rejected by the NPC, they will equip only DD gags instead of random devices

- the mod is supposed to end the civilian rape quest automatically after ~60 sec if it's stuck in stage 10

- anal gaping has some minimal consequences (the anal gap items have weight)

- indecency dialog has a consensual sex option

- indecency and guard punish forcegreet dialogs are now marked "blocking" in an attempt to override dialog lines from other quests

- The items for the Anal gapping feature appear in the inventory as unnequipable and undropable (quest items I assume), even if the feature is disabled on MCM, the 3 items appeared after a trap triggered (my char was using chastity belt and plugs from another mod at the time).

Bugfixed version uploaded.

And little suggestions that could improve current features.

- Implement a short teleport/change of place after a robbery/device equip event. It could be something like the "left for dead" scenarios from Death Alternative or Defeat. The thing is, depending on the devices and the place (for example a blindfold/boots in a dark place or with lots of terrain obstacles) you can get "stuck" near your enemies, making really hard to move away before the calm effect ends, and thus you get several instances of rape and more devices equipp... actually thats an interesting outcome hmm. Either way it wont harm to have the option of enable a short range teleport after a blackout or something like that.

- Make the menu to leak/masturbate independent of the inflation feature, so you can have ways to trigger those animations, its useful for the times where the char has high arousal and is away from any potential sex partner. I'm currently using Fill her up (2beta with Nio patch) for the inflation feature, mostly because of the quest the beta include.

- Now that I mentioned it, I like the deflation from FHU because it uses stamina and there is a correlation between time spend on the animation and amount of deflation you get, if you could make the inflation/deflation feature in a similar way that would be great. I'm not waying your version is worst, but the way FHU does it makes the proccess more intuitive and responsive (you hold the hotkey, char does the animation and the deflation starts, if you stop pressing the hotkey or run out of stamina the animation ends and deflation stops too).

- Make the improvised items feature selectable (so you can choose between being able to make improvised clothes, improvised weapons or improvised lockpicks). Its not a really huge issue, most of the people would not even care or want something like this but... the more options the better we can tune the mod to our liking.

All the above just if you can/want to, I'm really enjoying the mod so far.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll see which one I can implement in the next version.

Could you include in future release a translation file for the common or generic languages like most mods do have? I have on every update to copy paste and rename the file to my set language its not like its a lot of work, but would be nice if you could just include them allready.

If you dont know what I mean if the game is set to any other language then english the mcm is unreadable as it shows the name of the functions rather then description. Example it would show "$ndun_TheftWeight00" instead of "Entrance event weight" which is not really helpfull)

So you would need to just use your Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt and include the same file renamed to czech, french, german, italian, japanese, polish, russian, spanish like other mods have it usually. You dont need to translate it just rename it.

I just ask as sure other users also do it themself or life with a unreadable mcm so its up to you.

Could you include in future release a translation file for the common or generic languages like most mods do have? I have on every update to copy paste and rename the file to my set language its not like its a lot of work, but would be nice if you could just include them allready.

If you dont know what I mean if the game is set to any other language then english the mcm is unreadable as it shows the name of the functions rather then description. Example it would show "$ndun_TheftWeight00" instead of "Entrance event weight" which is not really helpfull)

So you would need to just use your Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt and include the same file renamed to czech, french, german, italian, japanese, polish, russian, spanish like other mods have it usually. You dont need to translate it just rename it.

I just ask as sure other users also do it themself or life with a unreadable mcm so its up to you.

Sure, it could be done, it's just that I could see little point in including 10 more files in the archive and still end up with an unreadable MCM for the user of the 11th language.

Renaming the file "Data\Interface\translations\Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt" to "...\Naked Dungeons_LANGUAGEOFYOURCHOICE.txt" is not much of a hassle I think, but OK, why not.

(Having to do the renaming after every single update is a good point.)

Sure, it could be done, it's just that I could see little point in including 10 more files in the archive and still end up with an unreadable MCM for the user of the 11th language.

Renaming the file "Data\Interface\translations\Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt" to "...\Naked Dungeons_LANGUAGEOFYOURCHOICE.txt" is not much of a hassle I think, but OK, why not.

(Having to do the renaming after every single update is a good point.)

Thanks for considering it. Like I said I know its not much work to make it myself and its up to you if you want to bother with including it.