It's actually the REV 96' date=' I haven't tried it :( Lovers Base Plug REV 96.

[/quote']

Donkey never posted a rev96 lovers with pk esp. It that is what you are after then just head over to the normal lovers base pack thread as rev96 is there.

He DID post a revised edition of PK Extender for LPK rev 96 and he most generously allowed LoversLab to host it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=389

Yeah I heard the 96 was buggy' date=' till you just clarivied its not buggy. I was planningto try one, But Donkey has been take all his links rite? :(

[/quote']

The version of 96 we have here at this site under the base package is NOT buggy. I and others tested the living crap out of it (for around two months) and make minor revisions to make sure it was stable.

Right now it (rev96) is as stable as 91 ever was and perhaps even more so.

Donkey did provide aid in troubleshooting and correcting some of the minor issues with rev96.

Donkey also was gracious enough to allow me to upload an updated copy of PK Extender that he made, that works with rev96 (you can find it in Donkey's PK Extended thread).

At this time there are only a couple of plugins that don't work with rev96. Most of the ones that didn't, have been updated so they do now, or they are so old that they have been abandoned.

For what it is worth, I will vouch for Rev96 being as stable as a brick. I thought 93 was good, but I was wrong. Since updating to Rev96 and doing a clean save (to include GragAtHits updates) my game has not crashed once due to a "Lover's" conflict. Only Immoral Sisters seems to break every now and then... Rev96 has "fixed" a number of plugins that I thught were obsolete - the "old" version of Lover's Bed to name one.

Galgat, that includes running Crowning Isles, GGBlackmail, Lover's Bitch, and Player Slave Encounters all at the same time. Obviously I have to dial down my Joburg and Raper's settings, but my game has not crashed once since I updated to Rev96.

This includes my original toon who has been through over 500 hours of wear and tear. Rev 96 is worth the effort if you are not using Rev 91.

My 2 cents. Grain of salt, my opinion. Rev96 is rock solid and borderline unbreakeable. I wish I could say the same about the new version of OBSE and the new CSE. :(

NOTE: If you use Donkey's PK Extender' date=' then you will need to go grab Donkey's revised version for rev96 here: http://www.4shared.com/ dir/Xn2AwNQU/Obli...=482519496

I quoted on first page, but uhh The Link is dead and where can I find it again? Sorry for being noob :( Thanks

[/quote']

OP updated. Sorry that I had forgotten to do that. Donkey was kind enough to allow me to post the updated PK Extended to his original thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=389

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Were some of the control keys altered?  On some of the animations, I can't move the male position closer and farther away; the keys that normally perform this function move the male position from side to side.  What are the control keys?

The control keys were not changed. That '90 degrees bug' is something that afflicts a lot of the animations; You can see discussions of it over in the animation workshop thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
My LoversCustomLoop is AddOn Mod.
I checked a difference of Rev96 of LL and original Rev96 to translate my LoversCustomLoop.
Scripts which LoversCustomLoop overwrites are very few.
However, there was the part which took step that it was different from the original in the script which I checked.

The following is the part.
Function: xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl
The 111th line

LL code:
;if eval(ar["localFlag"] & 4)==0	; Disallow creature position change

Original code:
if eval(ar["localFlag"] & 4)==0	;体位変更禁止ビットが立っていない

It is written that creature validates a position change in the case of an object.

However, what a script commented out means is different from it.
It is all other than a basic motion (1-9) that the second bit of ar["localFlag"] is set.
This script is not a thing limited to creature.
If you want to work to have limited it to creature, you do not comment out this script and should process the distinction.

original japanese

私のLoversCustomLoopはAddOn Modです。
私は私のLoversCustomLoopを翻訳するためにLLのRev96とオリジナルのRev96の差異を調べた。
LoversCustomLoopが上書きするスクリプトはごく僅かです。
しかし調べたスクリプトの中でオリジナルとは異なる処理をしている部分がありました。

以下がその部分です。
Function: xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl
The 111th line

LL code:
;if eval(ar["localFlag"] & 4)==0	; Disallow creature position change

Original code:
if eval(ar["localFlag"] & 4)==0	;体位変更禁止ビットが立っていない

creatureが対象の際に位置変更を有効にするためと書かれている。
しかしコメントアウトされたスクリプトが意味しているのはそれとは異なります。
ar["localFlag"]の第2ビットが設定されるのは基本モーション(1-9)以外全てです。
このスクリプトはcreatureに限定されたものではありません。
あなたがもしcreatureに限定した処理をしたいのであればあなたはこのスクリプトをコメントアウトするのではなく別の処理をするべきです。

So the proper translation is:

体位変更禁止ビットが立っていない   =   Positions change disable bit is not standing

What exactly is the function of and what does it have to do with creatures?

I don't know who commented it out....either Donkey or WappyOne or maybe even Ashal back with the original rev96 translation.  I will have to check on who did it and why they did so.

So the proper translation is:

体位変更禁止ビットが立っていない   =   Positions change disable bit is not standing

What exactly is the function of and what does it have to do with creatures?

I don't know who commented it out....either Donkey or WappyOne.  I will have to check on why they did so.

He writes that he commented it out because he does not obstruct a position change of creature.
You should revise a script to remove creature if you treat creature as an exception.

The bit is set in the 104th line of xLoversMainScriptStepInitialize1.
It is set for all the motions except 9 from basic motion 1 that Lovers provides.