• 2 weeks later...

what do i do with a missing master? i used BOSS to fixed my load order but still i cant start' date=' help please?

[/quote']

changing load order wont EVER cover the fact that a master is missing. if BOSS says its missing then that means its not there and you must find the missing one and add it into your mod list

I currently have rev90 installed, along with Lovers Creatures, Lovers Creatures Animation Project, Lovers Bitch and several other Lovers mods. Everything is currently working fine, but I'm wondering if I should upgrade to rev91 or not, so I have some questions regarding rev91.

What's fixed and/or added to rev91? I've looked around but can't seem to find any info on what's changed in rev91.

What's the best way to update from rev90 to rev91? Install rev91 on top of my current install and then re-install everything from Lovers Creatures and Lovers Creatures Animation Project? Install rev91 on top of my current install and then just re-install the .esm and .esp's from Lovers Creatures and Lovers Creatures Animation Project?

It is not critical to update as there are per Sizustar, just a couple of fixes in rev91.

I would stick with the whole if it ain't broke don't fix it!

With rev92 just being release it may be a pointless exercise anyway :(

Sizustar

I'll take a look at it...

Seems to be Non-essential NPC tweaking mostly.

Two main change.

- Non persistent Actor(Enemy)'s respawn for actor Lovers System information sound display(Je ne sais pas)

And something about Respawn setting resetting.

- AI tweakes as reconended by or through TES4 CS Help. Location setting, Any Object and Near Reference.

I also noticed fixes to several animations (a more correct alignment).

I did see a post that said lovers animation project had to be reinstalled as it glitched out with the revision. Myself I had a missing mesh pop up and had to mess around to get it to go away (note this may have "just" been an issue for me as I only installed part of rev91 as I have too many custom animations and ini regroupings to allow a full overwrite willy-nilly. A clean save is highly recommended.

It is not critical to update as there are per Sizustar' date=' just a couple of fixes in rev91.

I would stick with the whole if it ain't broke don't fix it!

With rev92 just being release it may be a pointless exercise anyway :(

I also noticed fixes to several animations (a more correct alignment).

I did see a post that said lovers animation project had to be reinstalled as it glitched out with the revision. Myself I had a missing mesh pop up and had to mess around to get it to go away (note this may have "just" been an issue for me as I only installed part of rev91 as I have too many custom animations and ini regroupings to allow a full overwrite willy-nilly. A clean save is highly recommended.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply, must admit I was a little reluctant to upgrade from rev90 anyway as it's taken me quite a bit of work getting the load order sorted, experimenting with all the in-game settings to get everything set-up just how I want and checking everything in TES4Edit to look for any potentially bad conflicts. Now that I've got everything working nicely I'd hate to upgrade and find that something broke in the process! I also dislike having to create clean saves as you lose any and all progress you may have made in the relevant mod(s), meaning you have to start over!

Guest Jenova23

This omod is there a option in the install process that lets you know whats going to be installed? If not you should tell people about it otherwise it might install things they dont want.

P.S. Was to scared to activate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi!

hej, i am quite new to this mod. i know friends and lovers well, but this mod is completly different!

i dont even know how to use it.

i mean, i have installed it correctly, or so i think...but there wasen't even en discription, or a readme. so how do i use this mod?

what button do i have to press, or so?

sorry if this sounds stupid, but i am really helpless

thanx XD

90link,

1. Plug-in descriptions for most of the plug-ins (note newer ones will be in the downloads OP of their own thread)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=65

2. Lovers with PK FAQ - give it a quick read just so you are up to speed with the stuff (don't worry it is a short read) :)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3

3. Give this a quick read to understand how to install things properly (note these steps may not all be required if you are using an AIO OMOD to install lovers but this again is a good read (and quick) to understand the concepts. Read posts 1 & 2.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

4. Lastly to answer your question on what this mod does....well....nothing by itself. :) You will need to grab plugins for it to do stuff. There are plugins for rape, prostitution, creature sex, slavery and on and on. Grab them from the lovers with pk downloads section. Be sure to properly read the OP to understand any requirements as some plugins require other lovers plugins to function. Other lovers plugins require stuff like pluggy and menuque (to name a few).

Ok... I'm new here' date=' as you could guess from this being my first post... but... call me retarded, but I can't find the download button/link...

[/quote']

Don't fret, I sent a PM to the site ADMIN to restore the link. The site went down and had a few issues a bit back and they are working to get things back up and running as fast as they can. Shouldn't take to long. :)