• 2 weeks later...

That is a good question.

Based on the machine translated rev96 documentation LoversFse and Loversstopcombat are listed as obsolete. Sperm splash is not in that list.

Are you certain that with it installed and turned on in the sexual exploits spell it did nothing? You have to enable it via the lovers settings spell.

I don't need LoversFSE.esp? It is in the Lovers_Resources_v3_-_for_use_with_LPK_base_rev96.7z (I saw a update and downloaded it 5 minutes ago)

No, you really don't need it. I put it in there just because folks were asking for it. I personally don't use it. You are safe either not installing that esp or deleting it completely. However, it won't hurt you to have it either. Pretty much up to you.

The update was me correcting another problem that I caused. Somehow I managed to introduce floating cocks for males. It would have been cool had that been something I intended to do, however I really didn't want it. I put a small patch so folks would not have to redownload and reinstall the entire pack. I also fixed the main pack with the patch so this won't be a problem for those doing a new installation.

The odd part of the floating cocks was that it was only on some positions and not others. :P

Quick stupid question: is there any way to adjust position of two fornicating NPCs?

No. You adjust your positions when your pc is having sex with another NPC (or creature) and the game will save it and use it when NPC's have sex with each other. You can also hit the console key after making an adjustment and note down the 3 numbers that it give and then enter those numbers in your ini file for that numbered animation. If you adjust the ini then it will be a permanent fix that you can use when you start a new game.

Hm, that ini editing might come useful. Thanks.

But most of the problem with alignment lies in different race sizes (e.g.: altmer vs bosmer), so settings saved for one pair will still be misaligned for a different one. (Probably unavoidable, I realize.) So even if I save a position for PCvsNPC, a lot of NPCvsNPC would still be misaligned.

That's why I was hoping for a way to adjust NPCvsNPC position on the fly. Oh well.

I can't wait for some future updates' date=' I hope they can add some animations from Daedra sutra.

[/quote']

I doubt there will be any updates anytime soon. As to animations - I assembled a pack from all the new animations being made in our workshop plus all of the stuff from the DS that had bouncing breasts. It is called the 11-200 bbb animations pack and you can get it in the lovers resources OP: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

Hm' date=' that ini editing might come useful. Thanks.

But most of the problem with alignment lies in different race sizes (e.g.: altmer vs bosmer), so settings saved for one pair will still be misaligned for a different one. (Probably unavoidable, I realize.) So even if I save a position for PCvsNPC, a lot of NPCvsNPC would still be misaligned.

That's why I was hoping for a way to adjust NPCvsNPC position on the fly. Oh well.

[/quote']

Unfortunately there isn't a system really for different race heights, nor for NPC\NPC adjustments. Sorry.

I can't wait for some future updates' date=' I hope they can add some animations from Daedra sutra.

[/quote']

I doubt there will be any updates anytime soon. As to animations - I assembled a pack from all the new animations being made in our workshop plus all of the stuff from the DS that had bouncing breasts. It is called the 11-200 bbb animations pack and you can get it in the lovers resources OP: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

thanks

So i recently updated to rev96.

Everything is working but i have one nit pick:

I'm an arrow key faggot, and during sexy times using the arrows moves the camera while also sliding the characters around as well.

Is there an INI file that can turn this off ( or better yet allow me to add these new types of adjustments to WASD )

I checked all over the Sexual Exploits spell menu to see if there was a way to configure it in game, so far no luck.

So i recently updated to rev96.

Everything is working but i have one nit pick:

I'm an arrow key faggot' date=' and during sexy times using the arrows moves the camera while also sliding the characters around as well.

Is there an INI file that can turn this off ( or better yet allow me to add these new types of adjustments to WASD )

I checked all over the Sexual Exploits spell menu to see if there was a way to configure it in game, so far no luck.

[/quote']

Nope. Revision 96 makes several changes and this is one you are stuck with. This was done to help folks correct the oddities of sex in tight spaces (too close to a wall can cause you to be half inside the wall sometimes) or on rough\odd terrain.

It appears that the new lovers pk has different keys for the position adjustments i have no idea how to adjust all the directions. Does anyone know all the keys to make the changes?

You will need to use the 0-4 and 7-9 number keys at the top of your keyboard (number pad ones will NOT work).

I updated to Rev 96 (resources V3 and PK 96) from Rev 91. I made a clean save by disabling all lovers mods, saved game, installed updates and re-enabled everything. I went through and made sure the load order was correct from this thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 I also installed the animation pack and even tried the Daedra Sutra but I'm still having issues. No matter if I use rape on an NPC or dialog the animations never kick in. The actors just freeze into place, combat stops (if applicable) and sounds start but everyone just freezes standing. I started a new game after that to make sure it wasn't my old save but the issues was still there. Any ideas what the issue may be?

Summary-

Created clean save.

Updated to Rev 96 Resources V3

Organized load order.

Animations don't activate.

Started new game.

Still no go.

I updated to Rev 96 (resources V3 and PK 96) from Rev 91. I made a clean save by disabling all lovers mods' date=' saved game, installed updates and re-enabled everything. I went through and made sure the load order was correct from this thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133'>http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 I also installed the animation pack and even tried the Daedra Sutra but I'm still having issues. No matter if I use rape on an NPC or dialog the animations never kick in. The actors just freeze into place, combat stops (if applicable) and sounds start but everyone just freezes standing. I started a new game after that to make sure it wasn't my old save but the issues was still there. Any ideas what the issue may be?

Summary-

Created clean save.

Organized load order.

Started new game.

Still no go.

[/quote']

I am going to need to see your load order to try to help you. Take a quick read of this post and the load order in the spoiler there: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

I updated to Rev 96 (resources V3 and PK 96) from Rev 91. I made a clean save by disabling all lovers mods' date=' saved game, installed updates and re-enabled everything. I went through and made sure the load order was correct from this thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133'>http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 I also installed the animation pack and even tried the Daedra Sutra but I'm still having issues. No matter if I use rape on an NPC or dialog the animations never kick in. The actors just freeze into place, combat stops (if applicable) and sounds start but everyone just freezes standing. I started a new game after that to make sure it wasn't my old save but the issues was still there. Any ideas what the issue may be?

Summary-

Created clean save.

Organized load order.

Started new game.

Still no go.

[/quote']

I am going to need to see your load order to try to help you. Take a quick read of this post and the load order in the spoiler there: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Linked that in my post :P

Edit- I think I got it -_- forgot to disable something. Thanks anyways. It seems my inability to read got me again.

Ok, first off this: Oblivion.esm must always be first in your load order. No exceptions!

Next, Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp <---I strongly recommend you dump this. Especially if you don't have any mods that require it! It is very old and has glitches (like the double face bug). You can keep Toaster Says Share v3.esm active as that will allow to you access NPC inventories if you do that sort of thing.

Next, you do not have enough MBP installed to run Bravil Underground. It requires MBP 1.4a AND MBP++ v98. Same thing for Immoral sisters.

Based on what you have reported, I suggest that you delete all lovers esm\esp files and also delete all 1-200 ini files (found at oblivion\data\ini\) and all 1-200 kf files (found at Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\)

Then reinstall these in the following order:

1. Lovers Resource pack

2. Lovers base pack

3. Lovers Creatures

4. Donkey's new and improved animations pack

5. Either the 11-200 bbb animations pack or select your own 11-200 animations from the Daedra Sutra.

Ok' date=' first off this: Oblivion.esm must always be first in your load order. No exceptions!

Next, Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp <---I strongly recommend you dump this. Especially if you don't have any mods that require it! It is very old and has glitches (like the double face bug). You can keep Toaster Says Share v3.esm active as that will allow to you access NPC inventories if you do that sort of thing.

Next, you do not have enough MBP installed to run Bravil Underground. It requires MBP 1.4a AND MBP++ v98. Same thing for Immoral sisters.

Based on what you have reported, I suggest that you delete all lovers esm\esp files and also delete all 1-200 ini files (found at oblivion\data\ini\) and all 1-200 kf files (found at Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\)

Then reinstall these in the following order:

1. Lovers Resource pack

2. Lovers base pack

3. Lovers Creatures

4. Donkey's new and improved animations pack

5. Either the 11-200 bbb animations pack or select your own 11-200 animations from the Daedra Sutra.

[/quote']

I disabled the faction file, I'll install MBP again since it seems something may have backfired. I got the animationds working by deactivating a mod. I forgot I updated CLS to Gold beta so I disabled CLS and tried again and everything worked as it should. Something with CLS Gold and Rev 96 seems to not like each other on my machine.

CLS contains animations so that could indeed clash with lovers - not saying that it "is" or "does", just saying that it is possible. Grumpf (the CLS "Big Cheese") is getting into Lovers now that CLS is complete, so perhaps we can figure out how to get the two plugins to work together in the not too distant future. :)

Myself, I played CLS version 1 and it worked fine with lovers but many things have changed from way back then.

CLS contains animations so that could indeed clash with lovers - not saying that it "is" or "does"' date=' just saying that it is possible. Grumpf (the CLS "Big Cheese") is getting into Lovers now that CLS is complete, so perhaps we can figure out how to get the two plugins to work together in the not too distant future. :)

Myself, I played CLS version 1 and it worked fine with lovers but many things have changed from way back then.

[/quote']

Yeah it was working before but I upgraded to the recent release of the Gold beta. Might be something they will track down before they come out of beta. I assume since the previous version didn't cause a lock up that the final version will have the same compatibility. I'll reinstall CLS and make sure I have it installed correctly but its definitely CLS.