GalgatBeastRape .01 .01

<<<>>>>

If you are under age what ever that is where you live Do not look at this..Delete it, and go play with things your age. This will make you go Blind, and Bald..Do not look at it.

Name: LoverGalgatBeastRape

Author: Galgat version .01

requires : LoversPK REV 89 or 90, 91

Requires : shivering isle

Requires : HGEC Body mod

Requires : Or should have Elys universal silent voice

Requires : Pluggy 125 or better I would think, I am running 132

Requires : New and improved animation project version 2.4 -By Donkey Get it Here : http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

This is a must have, many creature animations will not work with out. Mainly needed in {id}'s Domain.

[ for the most part anything you need to play LOversPK you need here ]

Requires : Must be playing a FEMALE CHARACTER. But that can be change easy in one script.

001GalgatBeastFuckYouQuest script

look for the line

If ( xme.getdistance Player < 400 ) && ( player.GetPCIsSex female == 1 ) && ( rapeme >= 1 ) && ( player.GetUnconscious == 0 ) && ( player.GetKnockedState == 0 ) && ( player.IsRidingHorse == 0 ) ;this gets Player fucked, if close enough

change it to this

If ( xme.getdistance Player < 400 ) && ( player.GetPCIsSex male == 1 ) && ( rapeme >= 1 ) && ( player.GetUnconscious == 0 ) && ( player.GetKnockedState == 0 ) && ( player.IsRidingHorse == 0 ) ;this gets Player fucked, if close enough

I made this because I see so many people trying to code monkey the Lovers mods to there need's, and then re-posting them. It is getting really hard for me to even know which mod is which.

This I hope will give you a base of how to make a globally active rape people Mod.

We all have to learn, and I learn every day, so I fully understand the desire to create a Mod.

But Making your own can be so much more rewarding.

This is I think a very simple mod, but it covers all the basics you need, and it is fully functional, you get raped by Creatures Mod.

It is simple, It has a menu script, a quest script, an item script, and a call function you get raped script.

Just the basic stuff you need to get started with your own mod.

I have remarked the scripts with I hope very informative Remarks as to what most all of the lines are doing.

I hope this all helps.

Quest Script: 001GalgatBeastFuckYouQuest

Call Back script: 001GalgatBeastGreaseCallback

Call fuck function Script: 001GalgatBeastGreaseRandom

Choices Menu Script: 001GalgatGreasyLust01

I want good mods, I hope for original ones, and I really like Quest oriented ones, not just animation viewers.

So I hope this helps some of you..

*****Installing so you can test and see what it does.*****

just drop the files in the LoversGalgatBeastRape folder inside your Oblivion/data folder.

check it active in OBMM

place it where you want, in the order, I do not believe it will be to troublesome in this respect.

Now once it starts your will receive an item, clicking on this item will allow you to turn on beast rape, or turn it off.

you can adjust the timer so the rapes happen less often, or more often.

you can also go swimming to wash off the effect.

Once it is active getting close to beasts will get you molested.. any beast should work..

This is a very simple set up, it can have a lot done to it to improve it. I made it for those that wish to learn to mod.

Use it how ever you wish.. If you are kind, and make a mod from it or with some of this Mod, Please, a little credit would be nice.

LoversGalgatBeastRape.7z

you might notice that i have the getnextref set to 36

36: Creature

35: NPC

69: Actors this would make a lot of things maybe take advantage of you

or you might set the on off variable to different numbers. by making a ref variable out of the number 36 say

short ActorRef

short doonce

then

if rapeme == 1 && doonce == 0

set actorref to 36

set doonce to 1

elseif rapeme == 2 && doonce == 1

set actorref to 69

set doonce to 0

endif

notice the doonce toggle.

this would need to be set up in any menu option as well.

just remember that out of the quest script the Quest variable must be referred to as xloversgalgatbeastgrease.rapeme and the doonce the same way xloversgalgatbeastgrease.doonce

many variations can be done with just this small change.

just Ideas you could play with..

Oh I do have a [if] creature check that might have to be semicolon out in the quest script to make this idea work. the [if] statement, and its [endif] surrounds the start action part of that script.

Callback script:: 001GalgatBeastGreaseCallback

This is probably one of the most important scripts. In it you can at the beginning, middle of, or end of an act add items, message's, make sudden position changes, most anything. It is very handy area.

You will notice the line. just below the[ begin function { trg xme zme flag } ] Line.

this is something I came up with when I was redoing the loversRapeS mod with more text, animal statements and such. It purpose is to keep your callback events from happening in other peoples mods.

But you must set it to one anytime you make a new sex act call. If you look at My script 001GalgatBeastFuckYouQuest on line 71. you will see where I set it to one.

Now at the bottom of the 001GalgatBeastGreaseCallback script you will see where I set it back to Zero.

Now with it this way, if another lovers mod call the call back, sense CallbackBlock is set to zero, Nothing can be read from your call back script. and this is good. Because you don't want mixed up dialog, or items given to someone from your mod, by some one Else's mod. It is a safety thing.

Variables in the call Back: { Not set in stone, but these are what I have figured out}

Flag: [ 1 sex is with Girl, Boy]-[2 sex is with boy boy]-[3 sex is with girl girl]

trg: {This one can be tricky, and does not always fire right, but very handy}

There are 4 stages in the acts. I am sure you have seen that if you looked at the animations.

01_DefMotionx0.kf ----trg == 1 or 0

01_DefMotionx1.kf----trg == 2 or 1

01_DefMotionx2.kf----trg == 3 or 2

01_DefMotionx3.kf----trg == 4 or 3

trg: this is sort of the way i have been able to understand it. but again not set in stone.

Are you getting this, the callback function is called at least 4 times during sex. not just once, and each stage of the sex act to some extent can be controlled with these locals, or variables.

Just a little Help I hope.

This seems interesting.

I hope I'm reading this correctly, is this a resource for modders looking to add scripted creature rape for their mods? Or is it something else or more?

Also, if I plop this into my game, what would this do or what would this do differently than getting raped by a creature with the normal lovers methods?

This seems interesting.

I hope I'm reading this correctly' date=' is this a resource for modders looking to add scripted creature rape for their mods? Or is it something else or more?

Also, if I plop this into my game, what would this do or what would this do differently than getting raped by a creature with the normal lovers methods?

[/quote']

My main question is: this script would only affect the PC carrying the item' date=' not an NPC who you gave the item to?

What would be needed to change that to affect NPC carriers?

[/quote']

Yes I uploaded it as a resource for those wanting to mod.

to the second responder I did not try to make you a whole mod, I gave more than enough to get you started.. learn how to use this, and adding NPC will be easy for you.. I Only tried to give a basic start for a LoversPK mod. and to some extent it is playable as is.

But If you intend to be a Modder.. You will have to do some research, and discovery on your own.

And after many years of trying to mod, I can tell you I am still doing the research and discovery Myself.

game going to creashed when i enable this esp.

try it an find out' date=' it is just and esp.. with and Icon dds for the off on menu that you receive..

its should not crush anything.. just turn it off if it does.

[/quote']

Thanks! i have got lots strange mod and use oblovionXP, so that is cost a lot problems. Anyway, i'll keep it and try it again when i have to restall my game..but hopefully it near gona happen..LOL.

And sonething other, Galgat..could do me a favourite? About old version of LOversVictim, it has a spell called 'have fun' inside witch changed uncomunicatable enemy NPCs to normal NPC that are can have conversations. It was very useful. But the moder had voided it in new version. I had try to add this to new version, when i done and game going to crash. I am not good actually bad at script moding, could you give me a hand on it? Thanks.

script:

scn xLoversVNecromancyGolemScript

ref me

ref temp

Begin ScriptEffectStart

if (getdead == 0)

message "To people whose lives seem to have no effect"

return

else

set me to getself

if me.HasLowLevelProcessing == 0

me.SetLowLevelProcessing 1

set temp to me.CreateFullActorCopy

me.SetLowLevelProcessing 0

me.Disable

temp.RemoveAllItems

temp.SetActorRespawns 0

Set me to temp

else

Resurrect 1

endif

if me.GetAV Aggression > 5

me.ForceAV Aggression 5

me.SetActorRespawns 0

endif

me.ModDisposition player 1000

MessageEX"%n became obedient and revived"me

if GetRandomPercent < 5

Message"There seems to be little parts left over."

Player.AddItem MortFlesh 1

endif

endif

End

I really don't play that one that much, I tried it, but it caused a lot of lag in places where I don't like.

But I am sure they are doing aggression change, probably.

If i am making a rapist, of following NPC from a bandit which has 100 aggression

I normally set up a short, so I can restore the NPC, this is just because i try to never Muck up the original game if I can avoid it.

I will never run permanently a Mod that messes up the original Game Quests.

I will test them, and play them in there own save, but they will never be part of my permanent Mod list.

I have used the same character sense 2006 when the game came out, and I want to keep using this character.

but anyway here is a sample get aggression piece of script.

Short MobAnger

set Mobanger to xme.getactorvalue aggression ;****get for latter if I want to restore them to normal.
xme.SetActorValue Aggression 5 ; I set them to nice person after getting there Original settings.

[/Code]

now latter you can restore this NPC to its original Aggression level when you are done with them.

[code]
setactorvalue aggression Quest.MobAnger ;set back as they were

[/Code]

But I really don't have time to track through that code right now.. If I were using the Mod I would understand it all much better.

You could probably find in the capture script where the [Getfirstref, and getnextref, do while,Loop] are, and add these lines, to make the NPC a nice person..every time.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool mod, however it could be improved.

I'm not sure if you're even working on this mod anymore, though I would greatly encourage it.

Things to be improved I feel that while the creature is raping you, it deal small amounts of damage. If you let him finish though that creature will be completely docile towards you.

Another thing, my horse keeps raping me... So does my dog (LoversBitch) Maybe creatures you own shouldn't rape you anytime they please?

Cool mod' date=' however it could be improved.

I'm not sure if you're even working on this mod anymore, though I would greatly encourage it.

Things to be improved I feel that while the creature is raping you, it deal small amounts of damage. If you let him finish though that creature will be completely docile towards you.

Another thing, my horse keeps raping me... So does my dog (LoversBitch) Maybe creatures you own shouldn't rape you anytime they please?

[/quote']

That was the whole idea of the mod did you read the doc. It was made to give those that want to make a mod like this a start..

It is not a fine tuned, everything there mod. It is a resource for those that want to make something like this.

Giving those that really want to, all they need to maybe get there own global rape mod going.

I did not do everything for them, I just gave them enough to get started.

Rather than trying to rework other mods all the time, I was hoping it would give them enough to make there own mods.

I want original mods, I love good Adult mods of all kinds. But not just reworked one's.

I want people to do really creative stuff.

And right now Skyrim is here, but it is a long way from having all the tool's or animations that we have for OB. And it will be awhile before it does.

• 10 months later...

You're better off w/ [undefined=undefined]LoversTachiCat w[/undefined]hich allows you to pair things up. This version was more or less a demo.

Where can I find one? I searched forum but could not I find one.

///@DogOnPorch

• 5 months later...