I don't know if this is feasible or not, but I just had an idea: to put a "curse" that checks for how long you wear a diaper. The longer you wear it, the more you get addicted to it, until you are cursed to wear it forever and refuse to get rid of them. To add to the fun, if people see you wear them, they laugh at you for being a baby, or even that they grab you and spank you.

Still have yet to have a Cursed Loot event or "Get put in Chastity Belt"  put me in a secure diaper, that's my only gripe so far. 

Also, something else that popped into my head; Captured Dreams Integration, maybe The Master has a brand of her own, something to have that put on instead of her in-house chastity belt maybe? 

Ya, I've waited for it, I don't think CLoot is seeing it. I don't know why. Or I'm having really bad luck.

Ok so i have tried everything. I have this mod and PND and PNDDPR. However the diapers i craft cannot be used in PND. They seem to have no wet or mess status. The only useable diapers are the ones that appear when i hit the B hotkey to change. BUT those diapers dont seem to fit CBBE and have major clipping issues on the rear area. So i have diapers with sound effects that fit and cant be used or ones that dont fit and can be used without many sound effects other than what is supplied in PND. Is there a specific way i am to install this? I tried putting the PNDDPR files into the PND folder and left the DLS mod seperate, ive combined all of them, and ive left them all separate. Same results. If there is something im doing wrong please let me know. Thanks!

Ok so i have tried everything. I have this mod and PND and PNDDPR. However the diapers i craft cannot be used in PND. They seem to have no wet or mess status. The only useable diapers are the ones that appear when i hit the B hotkey to change. BUT those diapers dont seem to fit CBBE and have major clipping issues on the rear area. So i have diapers with sound effects that fit and cant be used or ones that dont fit and can be used without many sound effects other than what is supplied in PND. Is there a specific way i am to install this? I tried putting the PNDDPR files into the PND folder and left the DLS mod seperate, ive combined all of them, and ive left them all separate. Same results. If there is something im doing wrong please let me know. Thanks!

The Diapers in PNDDPR are designed for the UNP body. Was there a version for CBBE? Other than the cloth diapers?

The diapers from Lucia's mod don't work with PNDDPR.

The Diapers in PNDDPR are designed for the UNP body. Was there a version for CBBE? Other than the cloth diapers?

Welcome back, Nerf, and it's great to see progress!  I have made a CBBE version to go along with every DLSkyrim release, so maybe people could do a little bit of renaming and copy-pasting into your mod.  The textures would still work.

Gotcha! Ill just use UNP lol. Makes that much easier. And yes the DLM diapers do have CBBE support. Not just the cloth one. At least it seemed like they did.

Gotcha! Ill just use UNP lol. Makes that much easier. And yes the DLM diapers do have CBBE support. Not just the cloth one. At least it seemed like they did.

I think if you swap out the meshes like Lucia said you should be able to have CBBE support. I'll try to make that more supported in the future.

I think if you swap out the meshes like Lucia said you should be able to have CBBE support. I'll try to make that more supported in the future.

I actually found I like UNP more lol. Much more outfits for it. That brings me to a new thing! What are some good armors everyone has found that fit these diapers well? I found that the Vampire Leather Armor set fits almost perfectly! I'm not very proficient in altering outfits in skyrim but if anyone is I'd love to see this outfit with the panties and little cape part in the back removed for UNP. The little cape part is the only thing clipping and it only clips when you run (as long as you use the medium sized diaper)

Link to mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28887/?

post-855981-0-28187200-1481562639_thumb.jpg

post-855981-0-38604400-1481562775_thumb.jpg

post-855981-0-91707300-1481562779_thumb.jpg

I actually found I like UNP more lol. Much more outfits for it. That brings me to a new thing! What are some good armors everyone has found that fit these diapers well? I found that the Vampire Leather Armor set fits almost perfectly! I'm not very proficient in altering outfits in skyrim but if anyone is I'd love to see this outfit with the panties and little cape part in the back removed for UNP. The little cape part is the only thing clipping and it only clips when you run (as long as you use the medium sized diaper)

You might be able to open it up in Nifskope and remove that part of it.

I really like "a little sexy apparel replacer", a lot of the armors/clothing don't clip with the diapers badly(unless you wear a large of course)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?

Unfortunately, the nature of diapers will make most armors not fit over them for vanilla clothes.

What are some good armors everyone has found that fit these diapers well? 

I've been hit and miss with most of them. The UNP armor/clothing replacer has some that will mix fine with regular sized diapers (I for the life of me can't think which specifics, but I'll look). The big UNP store has some that will also blend with it. A precious few of the Immersive Armors work as well. 

You might be able to open it up in Nifskope and remove that part of it.

I really like "a little sexy apparel replacer", a lot of the armors/clothing don't clip with the diapers badly(unless you wear a large of course)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?

Unfortunately, the nature of diapers will make most armors not fit over them for vanilla clothes.

Thanks for the suggestion on the nifskope! It was really easy to pick up. I couldn't figure out how to get the underwear off because it was connected to the body armor but the skirt part was separate! I also got "a sexy apparel replacer" ill have to fiddle with that as well.

Here are some pics of my diapered neko assassin ;3

post-855981-0-33397300-1481571362_thumb.jpg

post-855981-0-44615200-1481571376_thumb.jpg

post-855981-0-35921300-1481571380_thumb.jpg

I am lost... >////<

I was using an older version of PND-diaper fine. But then I tired to update to 2.3.1 and it wont work anymore? Where even is most of the mod? Don't I need like meshes and textures if I am gonna use it without the original PND mod and the original diaper lovers mod? Or is that in the BSA file? Does this need to be installed differently? What am I getting wrong about this update that would cause the mod to seem to no longer exist for me?

Thanks for any pointers. And thanks to nerfbrony and lucia1 for making this cool mod.

Still have yet to have a Cursed Loot event or "Get put in Chastity Belt"  put me in a secure diaper, that's my only gripe so far. 

Also, something else that popped into my head; Captured Dreams Integration, maybe The Master has a brand of her own, something to have that put on instead of her in-house chastity belt maybe? 

That would be pretty cool. ^^

Sounds like you'd have to get in the mod and make it choose a diaper instead of whatever list of belts it's choosing from.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to do that. ^^:

I am lost... >////<

I was using an older version of PND-diaper fine. But then I tired to update to 2.3.1 and it wont work anymore? Where even is most of the mod? Don't I need like meshes and textures if I am gonna use it without the original PND mod and the original diaper lovers mod? Or is that in the BSA file? Does this need to be installed differently? What am I getting wrong about this update that would cause the mod to seem to no longer exist for me?

Thanks for any pointers. And thanks to nerfbrony and lucia1 for making this cool mod.

Try a clean install?

That is uninstall all the PND's completely and delete them, and then grab and install the new one.

Hmm... Do I use PNDDPR 2.3.1 alone or with diaper lovers skyrim? Do I need to have the original non-diaper PND installed? Is PNDDPR installed alone or are its files copied over the folder of another like diaper lovers skyrim or the original PND? I feel like I am just not installing this right... >//////<

A great mod even I still could not use it 100% since the diaper is startled in the dresses and it does not help also my female khajiit character I will disintegrate and reinstall everything from scratch to see if it is corrected

I forgot as well as the order of installation and that I am new to this with nexus. Congratulations are doing a great job

Is anyone else having a hard time getting PNDDPR to work in Mod Organizer? The update scripts just don't seem to run for me and I'm fairly convinced it's because it's installed using MO.

Try a clean install?

That is uninstall all the PND's completely and delete them, and then grab and install the new one.

I think that's the basics of it. nerfbrony did completely redo the mod not to long ago. Try going though the PND uninstall instructions, that should get rid of the scripts which is the hard part. I'm in the same boat as you, my main save is using an older version and I'm reluctant to upgrade because of uninstalling.

In addition to ASLAR, I find 'Art of Magicka' also works great for all us pants-pissing mages.

please please hel me,

I already do everything but I do not know if I'm doing it right or not but the diaper is not well adapted to the model of my khajita personje or so,

Excuse me but I do not speak english very well I use the translator and they did a good job

Hope the translator does a good job with my text then:

What body do you use?  It looks like the default one from the game.

You need to use the CBBE body or the UNP body, and then the corresponding DLSkyrim download.  

Also, you don't need Private Needs Discreet AND nerfbrony's PND-Diaper

Thank you very much,

The diaper adapts the body of the character as a ring finger, but I still have the problem with the costumes,

Ps: I already removed the two mod you said

Assuming that's a DLSkyrim diaper and not the PND-Diaper, nothing can fix that one.  DLSkyrim diapers are accessories.  All you can do is find clothing which already fits a diaper, like wide poofy skirts or having no bottoms at all.  That skirt is too tight.  I don't consider this to be much of a flaw myself.  Put on a diaper and try on clothes.  You'll see.   Lol.    (The alternative is that the diapers would be clothing with a body already, which wouldn't work with other clothes at all).

please please hel me,

I already do everything but I do not know if I'm doing it right or not but the diaper is not well adapted to the model of my khajita personje or so,

Excuse me but I do not speak english very well I use the translator and they did a good job

You need to use the CBBE body or the UNP body, and then the corresponding DLSkyrim download.  

Actually, you do. My mod doesn't include the animations and some of the other scripts. (Note that you need to install PND First, before my mod. It will not work otherwise.)

Sorry for not making that more clear.

For you who are having issues upgrading, I would try a clean save and see if it works there.

Also, try removing all the PND script files, then readding the original PND scripts, then the new diaper ones.

please please hel me,

Actually, you do. My mod doesn't include the animations and some of the other scripts. (Note that you need to install PND First, before my mod. It will not work otherwise.)

Sorry for not making that more clear.

For you who are having issues upgrading, I would try a clean save and see if it works there.

Also, try removing all the PND script files, then readding the original PND scripts, then the new diaper ones.

Oops. Sorry for the misinformation.  I'll stick to troubleshooting my infinitely simpler mod  :blush:   Speaking of which, have you settled on a name?  When you do, to make our mods purposes obvious, could you give a hint to the functionality aspect yours introduces?  Like, "Skydiapers, Use and Destroy."  lol.  I realize too late that mine's a bit generic if there's going to be multiple mods.