trying with the PND and it's not doing anything in terms of needs notifications, Is there something i need to do in order for it to work correctly?

Edit: Ok i got that working, But now "Starting player Quest" continuously loops on the corner of my screen, How do i stop that?

For some reason, whenever I use the PND diaper mod, everytime I use the change power, the diaper overrides my armor; anyone else have this bug?

I believe PND does this because the diapers from my mod (DLSkyrim) are used, and these conflict with armor slot 52 (underwear) wherever it's used.  If you have armor which uses that slot, it'll compete for it.  With my mod, I never consider this a real issue, since it has to go somewhere and because it's a total conflict with the same body part.  Wearing diapers in my mod is optional too, so I could see this being annoying in PND.

trying with the PND and it's not doing anything in terms of needs notifications, Is there something i need to do in order for it to work correctly?

Edit: Ok i got that working, But now "Starting player Quest" continuously loops on the corner of my screen, How do i stop that?

Need nerf for this one, but have you paired the mod down to its bare minimum requirements (without others)?  I've seen others with this problem.

For some reason, whenever I use the PND diaper mod, everytime I use the change power, the diaper overrides my armor; anyone else have this bug?

I believe PND does this because the diapers from my mod (DLSkyrim) are used, and these conflict with armor slot 52 (underwear) wherever it's used.  If you have armor which uses that slot, it'll compete for it.  With my mod, I never consider this a real issue, since it has to go somewhere and because it's a total conflict with the same body part.  Wearing diapers in my mod is optional too, so I could see this being annoying in PND.

Need nerf for this one, but have you paired the mod down to its bare minimum requirements (without others)?  I've seen others with this problem.

bare minimum? I mostly just put this mod, the Private Needs and one of it's core requirements if that's what you're asking.

Weird thing is, I started a new game for a different character and the loop doesn't occur, But on my main character the loop is apparent...Very strange

Hey, so I finally (kinda) got around to this. I've been really busy with exams coming up, and I won't have time to tweak all of the meshes for a while, so I'm just going to release what I've got. For some of the races they're a bit too big and clip through the nose and/or chin. It's still pretty easy to fix if anyone else wants to do it, just a bit time consuming. All it really takes is opening the mesh in nifskope and tweaking the translation/scale/rotation a bit. You can temporarily import heads to use as a guide on how to change it.

As mentioned before, this mod is standalone and actually doesn't even require the main mod, not that it really matters much I imagine.

The purple and black texture is from dibz by the way. They gave me another one for the other mesh, but I haven't exported that one yet and I don't really have the time for that right now.

DLSMorePacifiers.zip

bare minimum? I mostly just put this mod, the Private Needs and one of it's core requirements if that's what you're asking.

Weird thing is, I started a new game for a different character and the loop doesn't occur, But on my main character the loop is apparent...Very strange

Hmm, well it doesn't surprise me too much that it needs a new game in some (or maybe most) cases.  As easy as pooping one's pants sounds like, PND is a pretty complicated mod  :lol:

I have a game breaking bug. Whenever I try to change the settings after starting a new character the game crashes. Even worse since there is a delay between when you alter the settings and the game crashes if you save in between that crash whenever you try to load said save the game crashes. 

It turns out the game only crashes when I enable NPC diapering other settings work fine.

Oh, Also back on the topic of wearing armour with diapers. I used to be able to in an older version but, now I can't. Can you specify which version allowed the player to do so.

I hope someone can.  I've only used one version of PND, though I'm not sure I'd recommend backtracking.  My mod (DLSkyrim) hasn't changed in that regard, but not all armor will block you if that's the issue.

Hay there :3

i would love to ask if there are any news on skyrim SE convert? (im not a modder so idk how much work it takes) i would rly love to be able to use the mod :) (its so kawaiii <3 hope u arent offendet with this kind of question (ive readen a few pages and coulndt find any news :) )

i would love to ask if there are any news on skyrim SE convert? (im not a modder so idk how much work it takes) i would rly love to be able to use the mod :) (its so kawaiii <3 hope u arent offendet with this kind of question (ive readen a few pages and coulndt find any news :) )

Not at all, anna!  I'm glad you like it. So, someone reports that it actually works with Skyrim SE.  Try it!  

I was planning to officially do it when SKSE/SOS were functional.  I know not everyone uses the guys, but plenty of people do, and I don't want to put a partially functioning mod out.  That is, unless SKSE takes forever, and then I might do it anyway this summer.  It's not like the parts work with my mod lol.

Not at all, anna!  I'm glad you like it. So, someone reports that it actually works with Skyrim SE.  Try it!  

I was planning to officially do it when SKSE/SOS were functional.  I know not everyone uses the guys, but plenty of people do, and I don't want to put a partially functioning mod out.  That is, unless SKSE takes forever, and then I might do it anyway this summer.  It's not like the parts work with my mod lol.

well SKSE should be fully working idk about the other one :) but thx for the info :)

well SKSE should be fully working idk about the other one :) but thx for the info :)

For SE? The website says its still being worked on.  Confused... :unsure:

For SE? The website says its still being worked on.  Confused... :unsure:

well i have installed it from the mod manager and from nexus (idk if its allowed to say names o.o sorry if its not allowed ^^´)

I have a game breaking bug. Whenever I try to change the settings after starting a new character the game crashes. Even worse since there is a delay between when you alter the settings and the game crashes if you save in between that crash whenever you try to load said save the game crashes. 

It turns out the game only crashes when I enable NPC diapering other settings work fine.

Unfortunately NPC diapering makes the game really crash happy. Even without it my game CTDs a lot without the right mod combination.

It's a big reason of why I am a little stuck right now.

Yeah I've been using it with Skyrim Special Edition for ages now, works fine. :)

Do PND diaper support cbbe? and i have a bug that PND diaper doesnt hide when i have armor.

PND uses DLSkyrim models.  I haven't tried, but I bet you could take the CBBE version of DLSkyrim and copy over the 'medium' .nif files from that into PND, and then the thick version if you use that.  Let us know if that works?

• 2 weeks later...

Friends: it seems that the Prison Overhaul patches project has added a really interesting feature for those of us who like to mix bondage with this mod.  

•  
  • Added .::. MCM options to control which DDe outfits (if DDe is used) are chosen at arrest time for both the player and follower, as suggested by JulioRosario89. The MCM options allows for the outfit’s name to be typed in, as suggested by Punga. So depending on what is typed in, a single/random pre-made DDe outfit, or a single/random custom outfit saved in DDe’s ‘Outfits’ page will be chosen.
  •  
  • Added .::. MCM option that will list all the available DDe outfits for reference purposes.

I can't check it out yet, but could be what's been missing.  Padded prisoners!  

Edit: err, depending on whether Devious Devices: Equip can recognize DLSecure's "belts."    Worth a shot!

Just recently started playing Skyrim again! Maybe this time i'll actually complete the main story rather than getting sidetracked by my own personal quests. . . Mind you i enjoyed stealing the clothing off of every NPC in Whiterun quite a lot in my vanilla run! One of my other DL friends turned me on to your mod and after finally getting it to work (I was using the CBBE version and not the UNP version because 3am Drifter is not to be trusted with installing mods!), i quickly fell in love. 

That being said, what armor and clothing mods do you all suggest I use with DLSkyrim? (I have PNDDPR installed but disabled atm as i'm not that into messing and such. (I'm much more of a DL than an AB, but have been known to moonlight when the mood strikes me!) I'm thinking about diapering all of the ladies of Skyrim, but don't want to leave them all topless in the cold so any good clothing or armor sets that show off their padding will be fantastic!

I'm also interested in any other interesting companion mods that mesh well with DLSkyrim that add to my diapered adventures! 

• 3 weeks later...

Just recently started playing Skyrim again! Maybe this time i'll actually complete the main story rather than getting sidetracked by my own personal quests. . . Mind you i enjoyed stealing the clothing off of every NPC in Whiterun quite a lot in my vanilla run! One of my other DL friends turned me on to your mod and after finally getting it to work (I was using the CBBE version and not the UNP version because 3am Drifter is not to be trusted with installing mods!), i quickly fell in love. 

That being said, what armor and clothing mods do you all suggest I use with DLSkyrim? (I have PNDDPR installed but disabled atm as i'm not that into messing and such. (I'm much more of a DL than an AB, but have been known to moonlight when the mood strikes me!) I'm thinking about diapering all of the ladies of Skyrim, but don't want to leave them all topless in the cold so any good clothing or armor sets that show off their padding will be fantastic!

I'm also interested in any other interesting companion mods that mesh well with DLSkyrim that add to my diapered adventures! 

I rather like "a little sexy apparel replacer". Totally not lore friendly, but it shows off the diapers pretty well I think.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?

I'm using both DLSkyrim 1.4 and PNDDPR 2.3.1. Everything works perfectly except that whenenver the PC equips a diaper, it gets not only removed but also deleted from the inventory after a few seconds.

I think it might have something to do with Shlongs of Skyrim, because the diaper flashes to a SoS brief before being vaporized. I think the engine can't quite resolve whether I'm wearing a diaper, a brief, or nothing at all.

Any suggestions?

I rather like "a little sexy apparel replacer". Totally not lore friendly, but it shows off the diapers pretty well I think.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?

Summer is here, and Lucia's lab is back in operation.   Working on some clothing that will work with DLSkyrim.   :D

Awesome! thanks to you both. Installing a little sexy armor replacer now and very much looking forward to those dresses Lucia. Starting to think i need to learn to do this stuff myself, but i have never even touched a modeling program. Could try my hand at quests, though. Think i may just download the creation kit and see what i can figure out.