OK I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, if not I'm sorry.    I downloaded, set up, and tested each prerequisite to be sure that they worked before adding the next mod, and everything is working great, other than the game crashes anytime I try to equip a diaper. please help I am really exited to use this mod.

PND or DLSkyrim?  Have you tried it with only these mods and their pre-reqs?

DLSkyrim, I did have some other mods and to be sure I got a clean DL only setup I uninstalled. and now I cant get my hands on either  UNP HDT OR CBBE HDT. Ior some reason I cannot find it again, nexus mods will not let me to log in or make an account I just get an error page saying that the page i am trying to access doesn't exist. Is there another place I can find it?

You have a lot of unique problems, nerdforlife  :D.  Sent you a PM.  Also, it sounds like you may not be using a mod organizer?  They take a couple of minutes to learn but save days of fiddling when something goes wrong like this did.

The pacifiers in this mod are kinda ugly (not to offend angel.gif), but I made a couple and was wondering if you'd like to have them to add. I'm awful at texturing and don't really want to even try, although they are already unwrapped. Here's an image of them.

post-148738-0-71925400-1490328902_thumb.png

The pacifiers in this mod are kinda ugly (not to offend angel.gif), but I made a couple and was wondering if you'd like to have them to add. I'm awful at texturing and don't really want to even try, although they are already unwrapped. Here's an image of them.

attachicon.gifCapture.png

Hey, those are nice!  The one on the left is particularly different from the one in the mod.  

I'm not planning on doing any more work on pacifiers though.  I only did them as a request and sort of a fun project.  If anyone wants to take these up, I'm happy to host here.

Yesss... Cute!

I wouldn't call the current pacifiers ugly though, I like ’em a lot... The ring model pacifier is actually really neat because sometimes little girls or boys suck on to them really tight, and with the ring it's easier for mommy or daddy to take ’em out anyway. My paci irl is also that model... ❤

attachicon.gifCapture.png

I wanted to add that there are people lurking around this thread who are looking to get their feet wet in modding.  You should upload these in whatever file you have that's closest to what Skyrim uses, or, if not those, your raw .blends or 3dmax files.  They may surprise us with a textured paci that works in game.

Also, Lola, thanks for the kind words again.  I think ae6b9's are the better models, that I'd like to see someone pursue.  A great untextured model is like 20% of the work, sadly, with all the pain that file conversion and CK'ing into Skyrim involves.

I wanted to add that there are people lurking around this thread who are looking to get their feet wet in modding.  You should upload these in whatever file you have that's closest to what Skyrim uses, or, if not those, your raw .blends or 3dmax files.  They may surprise us with a textured paci that works in game.

Also, Lola, thanks for the kind words again.  I think ae6b9's are the better models, that I'd like to see someone pursue.  A great untextured model is like 20% of the work, sadly, with all the pain that file conversion and CK'ing into Skyrim involves.

Right, I probably should have just uploaded the models with my initial post anyway. I already got a pm from dibz who's interesting in trying to get these textured, but anyone else should feel free too. The more texture options we have the better.

And speaking of it being a pain to export, would you be able to export these to nif once they're done? Or at least point me to how the hell I can do it. I've tried so many times to get a model into Skyrim and I've never been able. I am able to edit the meshes of existing nifs though, so I would only need a base one for each and I could tweak it for the other races. I can take care of the CK crap myself. It's easy enough to do that, just mind numbingly tedious.

Here's the blend for anyone who wants to try messing with them. The other one is on the second layer, by the way. And for that one there's a lattice around it. You can use it to warp it a bit which I've already done slightly. I made the original mesh way too flat so I had to do this to fix it.

pacifiers.zip

Right, I probably should have just uploaded the models with my initial post anyway. I already got a pm from dibz who's interesting in trying to get these textured, but anyone else should feel free too. The more texture options we have the better.

And speaking of it being a pain to export, would you be able to export these to nif once they're done? Or at least point me to how the hell I can do it. I've tried so many times to get a model into Skyrim and I've never been able. I am able to edit the meshes of existing nifs though, so I would only need a base one for each and I could tweak it for the other races. I can take care of the CK crap myself. It's easy enough to do that, just mind numbingly tedious.

Here's the blend for anyone who wants to try messing with them. The other one is on the second layer, by the way. And for that one there's a lattice around it. You can use it to warp it a bit which I've already done slightly. I made the original mesh way too flat so I had to do this to fix it.

Cool - I figured Dibz would be interested.

The whole import/export is the reason I estimated 20%.  HUGE pain the first time.   I had a (bad) model of a diaper in August 2015.  I released in March 2016.  Yeah.  lol.  

I'll try my hand with exporting it to .nif if you're not in a hurry once it's done. I've done it enough times that it's usually doable, but sometimes you just get a mystifying error that makes no sense and derails everything. 

And now that I see the verts in blender, really well done here.  Super clean!  Should be fun to play with for anyone who's got time and interest to texture.

Cool - I figured Dibz would be interested.

The whole import/export is the reason I estimated 20%.  HUGE pain the first time.   I had a (bad) model of a diaper in August 2015.  I released in March 2016.  Yeah.  lol.  

I'll try my hand with exporting it to .nif if you're not in a hurry once it's done. I've done it enough times that it's usually doable, but sometimes you just get a mystifying error that makes no sense and derails everything. 

And now that I see the verts in blender, really well done here.  Super clean!  Should be fun to play with for anyone who's got time and interest to texture.

Thanks biggrin.png .

So, it turns out there's now a nif import/export plugin for blender 2.6+ that (kinda) works. I had to screw with the script a bit to get it to move past some errors, but outside of that I was able to get my mesh ingame. I also made a cute texture for it to test out how it looks. It's actually pretty easy to make textures for stuff like this since most real pacifiers are just solid colors with vectors on them, so that's all I bothered to do.

Here's a crappy screenshot showing it off. I found the image I vectorized for the texture here, by the way. I'm not talented to come up with something like that myself lol.

post-148738-0-89820700-1490671919_thumb.png

OK I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, if not I'm sorry.    I downloaded, set up, and tested each prerequisite to be sure that they worked before adding the next mod, and everything is working great, other than the game crashes anytime I try to equip a diaper. please help I am really exited to use this mod.

PND or DLSkyrim?  Have you tried it with only these mods and their pre-reqs?

DLSkyrim, I did have some other mods and to be sure I got a clean DL only setup I uninstalled. and now I cant get my hands on either  UNP HDT OR CBBE HDT. Ior some reason I cannot find it again, nexus mods will not let me to log in or make an account I just get an error page saying that the page i am trying to access doesn't exist. Is there another place I can find it?

You have a lot of unique problems, nerdforlife  :D.  Sent you a PM.  Also, it sounds like you may not be using a mod organizer?  They take a couple of minutes to learn but save days of fiddling when something goes wrong like this did.

OK with the help of a mod manager everything seams to be working now, thanks for the help.

I have everything updated and properly working. However, when I get into my game now, it perpetually says at the top left "Starting Player Quest" and it keeps saying it over and over. Even after the mods are finished loading in. How can I resolve this?

FNIS is properly updated and everything.

I will say if the new pacis come in... dont delete the old ones. i like those.

That would be really silly. Nah, these would just be a separate standalone esp. I actually already finished making the esp and 7 texture variants (4 solid colors, 3 animal faces) for the one in the image above a week or so ago. The only thing holding it back is that I messed up the mesh placement for males/khajiits a bit and I've been to busy/lazy to fix it for release.

I probably won't do anything myself with the second model I made, mostly because I can't find any actual images I want to base them off of.

Sorry for not much maintenance on my mod(which I now declare to be called "InconDohvah")

I've been off modding Morrowind.

Anyway, what are people's favorite DLSkyrim diaper skins? I'm thinking of adding another 2-4 sets for the different colors.

Sorry for not much maintenance on my mod(which I now declare to be called "InconDohvah")

Anyway, what are people's favorite DLSkyrim diaper skins? I'm thinking of adding another 2-4 sets for the different colors.

Morrowind?  Interesting!  

I'd like to suggest that people pick lighter ones - the dark ones (the Seduction and the color variants of it) aren't that satisfying.  I do still wonder if decals would change this whole setup too.  I think I remember doing the Thick Lavender somewhere around this thread...

I will say if the new pacis come in... dont delete the old ones. i like those.

That would be really silly. Nah, these would just be a separate standalone esp. I actually already finished making the esp and 7 texture variants (4 solid colors, 3 animal faces) for the one in the image above a week or so ago. The only thing holding it back is that I messed up the mesh placement for males/khajiits a bit and I've been to busy/lazy to fix it for release.

I probably won't do anything myself with the second model I made, mostly because I can't find any actual images I want to base them off of.

could you possibly upload the pacifiers you've done for female characters at least please. from what i can tell the one from the picture is from the mmorpg eden eternal. I'd love to have that in my skyrim as well if possible. I don't play male characters so it doesn't matter if it doesn't work for them. same with khajiits. I play an elf so as long as it works for them awesome.

Much as I love the Seductions, they sorta wouldn't show too well :)   Thus, I cast my votes for the purple and blue. 

could you possibly upload the pacifiers you've done for female characters at least please. from what i can tell the one from the picture is from the mmorpg eden eternal. I'd love to have that in my skyrim as well if possible. I don't play male characters so it doesn't matter if it doesn't work for them. same with khajiits. I play an elf so as long as it works for them awesome.

Hey, I've been away from LL for a while and I just saw your post. I'm on spring break right now and all the files for this are on my computer at school. When I get back I'll fix the meshes (it's really easy, I've just been lazy) and upload it here.

Also, both of the meshes I made are based of real pacifiers. I actually own the one from the pic. The textures are based on Images I found on the nuk website I linked.

Hey, I've been away from LL for a while and I just saw your post. I'm on spring break right now and all the files for this are on my computer at school. When I get back I'll fix the meshes (it's really easy, I've just been lazy) and upload it here.

Also, both of the meshes I made are based of real pacifiers. I actually own the one from the pic. The textures are based on Images I found on the nuk website I linked.

Thanks

Whenever I equip a diaper from 1.2 and above I crash. Any help on it?

This sounds like it's a problem at the level of installation or maybe mod conflicts to me.  I recommend that you go back to basics just to see if it's in the mod.  So I'm recommending (using Mod Organizer or its equivalent (Mod Organizer has no equivalent lol)) to strip your game down to just DLSkyrim and its requirements, make a new char, and see if it works.   I have yet to have someone tell me that it's still messed up after doing this.  If you've been playing without a mod organizer, then you've got a house of cards, and who knows what's happening in there.  

Unless you're talking about PND, in which case maybe just substitute PND and its requirements instead.  

New toon, going with a sword and board build. Shameless, but still dominant  :cool:

You and your Seductions  :D

I can't see my dommes as dominant if they pee their pants, but that's my hangup  :lol:

Lucia, it still crashes whenever i do that. I just ran skyrim without any mods, to see with any conflictions, and I still crash.

So, your Skyrim crashes without any mods at all?  Or just DLSkyrim (or is it PND you're running?) and its requirements?

If so, I would delete everything in your skyrim folder and reinstall.  If not, it might still be a good idea to check your cache integrity.  The mod has been out for 13 months, so it's not exactly untested to the point of giving you these kinds of headaches alone.