Ok, I updated the post. I didn't know how to attach pics... But it's OK now ❤

attachicon.gifbblola-upskirt.png attachicon.gifbblola-change.png

Also... It's funny that diapers are such a niche fetish,  but even an area that specific has so many variations...

Slaves/captivity/BDSM or even furry... I'm really not into any of those, I only like ageplay

It "Depends" on who you ask which of those is the most perverted, haha... ❤

I find so few that are into the BDSM aspect of it, really. You'd think it'd go together pretty naturally, but...

Also... It's funny that diapers are such a niche fetish,  but even an area that specific has so many variations...

Slaves/captivity/BDSM or even furry... I'm really not into any of those, I only like ageplay

I find so few that are into the BDSM aspect of it, really. You'd think it'd go together pretty naturally, but...

That would be me, along with the DL aspect (hopefully obvious to people aware of ABDL).  This diversity is probably why the mod has like 22 styles lol.

Also, Lola, that first image is super cute.   :D

You know what, you'd also think scat and diapers would go hand in hand. But even though I like the feeling of wetting and messing myself, I don't like pee and poop. I think it's gross... So most of the time, I actually mix warm water and food coloring to simulate the look and feel of wearing a pee soaked diaper. I only crap myself maybe once every two months... Hahaha... At least in Skyrim I don't have to deal with logistics, hygiene and odour. So crap away, baby... ❤

You know what, you'd also think scat and diapers would go hand in hand. But even though I like the feeling of wetting and messing myself, I don't like pee and poop. I think it's gross... So most of the time, I actually mix warm water and food coloring to simulate the look and feel of wearing a pee soaked diaper. I only crap myself maybe once every two months... Hahaha... At least in Skyrim I don't have to deal with logistics, hygiene and odour. So crap away, baby... ❤

:) Good point! 

Though my Skyrim self only wears them for aesthetics and extra Frostfall warmth points. You'd be surprised how much of a difference that little bit of heat can make when you're up in the northern parts and on a long hike...

Just a question on the DLSecure mod: how high is the change that you get diapers equiped on you as chasity belts?

Just a question on the DLSecure mod: how high is the change that you get diapers equiped on you as chasity belts?

As it stands now, none. 

Believe me, I've been asking around about that myself. Even went to the creator of Cursed Loot for insight. 

Yeah, it was kindof a waste of time.  I think it'd take someone who knows those mods well to do it deliberately.

I love this mod but, I am having a weird bug. I can't wear armour when I am wearing a diaper and when an NPC becomes diapered their armour disappears. Please help!

Glad you're ...well, nearly enjoying it lol.  It's not a bug so much as how the game works: even though the diaper is an accessory, it still must occupy a character slot, and I went with the one for underwear.  Your armor also uses the same slot.  If I had picked 'tails' or 'earrings', I'd get a different set of problems.  Try some different armors.  They won't all do it, especially armors introduced by mods.  You can get around this by opening up the CK and changing the slots that the armor demands, saving it as a new mod.  You're looking for slot 52.

I love this mod but, I am having a weird bug. I can't wear armour when I am wearing a diaper and when an NPC becomes diapered their armour disappears. Please help!

Glad you're ...well, nearly enjoying it lol.  It's not a bug so much as how the game works: even though the diaper is an accessory, it still must occupy a character slot, and I went with the one for underwear.  Your armor also uses the same slot.  If I had picked 'tails' or 'earrings', I'd get a different set of problems.  Try some different armors.  They won't all do it, especially armors introduced by mods.  You can get around this by opening up the CK and changing the slots that the armor demands, saving it as a new mod.  You're looking for slot 52.

Didn't work. I moved all of them to slot 61 (FX).

Didn't work. I moved all of them to slot 61 (FX).

Then again I might just be horrible at Creation Kit :P

Is it possible for you to add a new Body Group?

• 49 - pelvis primary or outergarment
  • 52 - pelvis secondary or undergarment

These are the slots you want to take up I think 49 might be used by chastity belts, not entirely sure remember when you change the biped slot number in CK you have to change both the arma/armor record (make sure to save) among that you have to find the Diaper.nif for both weights you're using and change the Biped slot there as well.

and no you cant add a new group.

To change the slot via nif you have to open it up in NifSkope open up the NiTriShape branch with the diaper click on "BSDismemberSkininstance" in the "block details" you'll see and arrow right next to "Partitions" click on that arrow and open up the next you'll see Body Part double click on the "value" and change it to whatever number you're using and it should fill in the rest.

OK I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, if not I'm sorry.    I downloaded, set up, and tested each prerequisite to be sure that they worked before adding the next mod, and everything is working great, other than the game crashes anytime I try to equip a diaper. please help I am really exited to use this mod.

PND or DLSkyrim?  Have you tried it with only these mods and their pre-reqs?

• 49 - pelvis primary or outergarment
  • 52 - pelvis secondary or undergarment

These are the slots you want to take up I think 49 might be used by chastity belts, not entirely sure remember when you change the biped slot number in CK you have to change both the arma/armor record (make sure to save) among that you have to find the Diaper.nif for both weights you're using and change the Biped slot there as well.

and no you cant add a new group.

To change the slot via nif you have to open it up in NifSkope open up the NiTriShape branch with the diaper click on "BSDismemberSkininstance" in the "block details" you'll see and arrow right next to "Partitions" click on that arrow and open up the next you'll see Body Part double click on the "value" and change it to whatever number you're using and it should fill in the rest.

Thanks for the much better explanation.  I forgot how many steps are part of that.  Because this mod has so many armors, it's way easier to choose specific other armors that you simply must have and change those than it is to change these.

As it stands now, none. 

Believe me, I've been asking around about that myself. Even went to the creator of Cursed Loot for insight. 

Yeah, it was kindof a waste of time.  I think it'd take someone who knows those mods well to do it deliberately.

I don't know anything about Skyrim modding, but I modded NWN in my days, and I think it should just be a matter of finding instances of chastity belts item codes and replacing them with the desired diaper codes.

You could even replace dialogs.

Is there anywhere that explains how to do these things?

Thanks for the much better explanation.  I forgot how many steps are part of that.  Because this mod has so many armors, it's way easier to choose specific other armors that you simply must have and change those than it is to change these.

Yeah it sounds super complicated but if you've done it once it is kind of a piece of cake the hardest part is opening the CK xD

Is there any other bodyslide files available than the cloth diapers on the mod page? It doesn't work with butt-size-slider in racemenu, it clips right through, still some even if i turn it down to 1

The reason it doesn't work with the butt slider is because you didn't build the morph and if you did just reconform everything again:

1.) just open up UUNP Special (or watver you use) as a reference

2.) open up the cloth diaper_0.nif as outfit. 

3.) Select all object in outfit and select conform selected or press ctrl+c

4.) Click "Save Project As" save it as watever name you want but make sure high/low weight is selected and import reference body is unselected.

5.) FInd your outfit/body you just made in bodyslide select it

6.) For presets look for yours and select it.

7.) Next to batch build there should be a tick box labeled "Build morphs" make sure that is selected

8.) Finally build your morph it should work now.

You mean like bodyslide outfit studio? I tried, but couldn't get it to work. I'm not familiar with it

What folder do i load cloth diaper_0 from? What do you mean by select all object? Im confused..

Yes outfit studio/bodyslide.

I am not entirely sure where the nif is on your game as I don't know what file you downloaded .

Explanation:

==========

There are two types of morphs present here

1.) Weight morphs- these are morphs that are copied over using breast,butt and belly weights.

2.) Slider morphs- These morphs are copied over slider data saved in tri files through bodyslide.

===========

If you can't tell where you nif is located or what you installed you can figure out this information in-game this is how you do that:

1.) Install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? only skse is required

2.) open up your inventory in game find the diaper and drop it on the ground

3.) go into first person mode bring up the console and click on it until you see its selected

4.) press tab for more information it should have the nifs location.

Hi, to anyone whos interested ill exchange discord info to those how want to talk chat or discuss things. it dosent have to be about ABDL but i would like to talk someone who has that interest like i do. 

I draw diaper art we could probably talk about that i am finishing up a related piece right now

Hi, to anyone whos interested ill exchange discord info to those how want to talk chat or discuss things. it dosent have to be about ABDL but i would like to talk someone who has that interest like i do. 

I draw diaper art we could probably talk about that i am finishing up a related piece right now

I set you my discord an skype info

OK I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, if not I'm sorry.    I downloaded, set up, and tested each prerequisite to be sure that they worked before adding the next mod, and everything is working great, other than the game crashes anytime I try to equip a diaper. please help I am really exited to use this mod.

PND or DLSkyrim?  Have you tried it with only these mods and their pre-reqs?

DLSkyrim, I did have some other mods and to be sure I got a clean DL only setup I uninstalled. and now I cant get my hands on either  UNP HDT OR CBBE HDT. Ior some reason I cannot find it again, nexus mods will not let me to log in or make an account I just get an error page saying that the page i am trying to access doesn't exist. Is there another place I can find it?