Okay.  I'll give it a quick shot soon.  (Have to build it from nothing since there are different UV maps).

Er, Lucia can you give me an update on the diaper please? Um. I checked the mod page and didn't see anything. Thanks btw.

In progress.  I suppose I shouldn't have said "soon," when I only get like an hour per week to mess with this stuff for a bit.  I want to get a specularity map on the diapers before I release an update.

Hello,

First of, I've gotta say; awesome mod! I just started modding Skyrim, and when I saw this, I got a euphoric feeling... Maybe exaggerating a bit, but I fell in love in an instant  :heart:

And second; I am using this mod with the Private Needs Discreet, but whenever it said that I had wet myself, the diaper just disappears, and when I go to put on another one, it just says "You Wet Yourself" and the diaper disappears again...

I don't know if someone has had this problem before, or if it is resolved, but if you need more details, just say so  :)

Thank you for your time  :D

Unless nerfbrony is lurking, can anyone answer this technical question?   My only thought is an obvious one: to make sure you're using nerbrony's hotkeys to use the diapers from that mod.  DLSkyrim diapers won't work automatically with the mod - have to use the ones from that mod.  It'll be an abri-form.

Thank you. I didn't realize  :)

Hey people,

I fought Skyrim's specularity settings for a good 6 hours today.  Nada.  So frustrated right now.  I even turned the specularity for the diaper COMPLETELY OFF in the shader.  No effect.  No idea.  FO4 made some very good changes there, so aside from the poor model conversion in the FO4 version, at least they don't blind you in the wasteland sun like the sun over Skyrim will.

So I give you instead this micro-update, with the thick MLP diaper.  Simply drag this over whatever version of DLSkyrim you're using, and replace the .esp when it asks.  

I'm also very ill at the moment.  I tried to do some PND texture work, but it only ended in nausea :lol: 

Thick MLP Drop in DLSKyrim1.4.zip

post-1104192-0-15845400-1473565801_thumb.png

I made a couple of sets of replacer files for those of you enjoying Nerfbrony's PND, only for the Thick model.  Just place ONE after nerfbrony's mod in MO*, or drag it and drop it if you're somehow not using an organizer.  Also, can someone confirm that it works?  I can't get 2.2 PND to show anything at all, and I just don't have time to troubleshoot...maybe like more like resources?

*PND only deals in one set of textures at a time, each, for medium and 'large'.  Don't get greedy  :P

The Lavender looks pretty good imo.  The Midnight is a case study in how dark diapers hide their accidents, but it's by request.  :D

And thanks, Agent.  I'll live  :)

Edit: Apologies to the one person who downloaded this before I added the full set of textures.

post-1104192-0-89142300-1473616452_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-47217800-1473616457_thumb.jpg

Lavender PND Overwrite.zip

Midnight PND Overwrite (Thick).zip

Edit: Apologies to the one person who downloaded this before I added the full set of textures.

And that would be this sorry excuse for an idiot. :bangs his head on a wall:

Hey, just reward for you telling me that your great profile image is from TES4   :D.  Hope you enjoy them.

I just had a question, is there a way we can use the thick padded diapers from pnd without using pnd?

Yes, to add to what Sun Shang Xiang wrote, the only graphics assets in PND which aren't in DLSkyrim is the panties someone requested here and a poop mesh.  PND's 'large' is DLSkyrim's 'thick.'  But, given that you've been active on DLFallout and here, I'm thinking you're maybe asking something more particular?  The model has evolved to be a tighter fit, have better UV maps, and normal maps.  If you preferred it the other way, take a look at DLSkyrim 1.2, or let me know what you were wanting, and maybe there's a quick solution (like a nifskope edit). 

I just had a question, is there a way we can use the thick padded diapers from pnd without using pnd?

Yes, to add to what Sun Shang Xiang wrote, the only graphics assets in PND which aren't in DLSkyrim is the panties someone requested here and a poop mesh.  PND's 'large' is DLSkyrim's 'thick.'  But, given that you've been active on DLFallout and here, I'm thinking you're maybe asking something more particular?  The model has evolved to be a tighter fit, have better UV maps, and normal maps.  If you preferred it the other way, take a look at DLSkyrim 1.2, or let me know what you were wanting, and maybe there's a quick solution (like a nifskope edit). 

I just wanted to know If I could just use the the apparel instead of the funtion, plus pnd wreaked my skyrim scripts

I just wanted to know If I could just use the the apparel instead of the funtion, plus pnd wreaked my skyrim scripts

I also tried to work on the bodyslide, but i'm not an expert on it, but I think its converted to the vanilla body for fallout 4, instead of cbbe, i'm not really that good at this kind of stuff, but I can do basic things, but I again I'm not an expert

I also tried to work on the bodyslide, but i'm not an expert on it, but I think its converted to the vanilla body for fallout 4, instead of cbbe, i'm not really that good at this kind of stuff, but I can do basic things, but I again I'm not an expert

PND's diapers almost certainly have a bunch of scripts on them.  If you're using PND 2.2, I would flip it off in its MCM section, and then console in DLSkyrim 1.4 Abri-Form diapers.  DLSkyrim is all form and no function, after all.  This mod may make it easier to explore the assets of each to get what you want.  I bet uninstalling PND would be a very bad idea with a continuing game.  

Interesting about the bodyslide for FO4.  I wonder if I saved it with a slider up or something silly like that.  If you do happen upon a fix, send it my way, and I'll be more than happy to credit and share.

could someone possibly try converting the outfits from this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75939/? from unp to cbbe htd pls? saw the outfits in screenshots here on the forums, tried wrapping my own head around converting the outfits myself but it got too stressful. Anyone here able to give it a try pls? if not that's ok and thanks anyway :)

if you want the outfits that badly... switch to unp.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to set up peeing only the in PND version?

An idea, since I haven't seen nerfbrony around in a bit:

You'd need to do some file naming.  Go into the PND texture files and simply replace the various progression of soiled textures with the wet textures by copying/deleting/renaming.   I guess the mod would still make fart noises and tell you that you've soiled yourself.  :lol:

now that you have a lavender pnd option. i have a question about pnd

is there an option to turn off those pesky messages and sound effects?

if a buddy comes over i cant play skyrim while they are around, with PND on if these are still not options. :P

Half measure, again, since I haven't seen the good Sir Nerf around.  Blank sound files, renamed.  Of course, the messages could still happen and produce...undesired results.  This and the post after would be good additions, I think.

I'm honestly unsure how but I'm in love with this custom race.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?

the Question is simple, howto redo these for that race?

thanks  for help!

and honestly THANKS A TON for this mod!

You're welcome, rapeme4real!  

Assuming you're talking about converting DLSkyrim (and even if you're talking about PND, the models are from DLSkyrim) I've never used the mod, but just from perusing their options, it looks like you can choose UNP, CBBE, and SOS options in the install, so you could have these functioning in minutes.  I'm not positive how the BBP would look rather than HDT, but it's worth looking at both.  

But, if you are particularly enamored with some shape beyond those, then it's serious mod time, especially for the males.  You'd either need a bodyslide conversion or you'd have to go the Blender/3dMax/nifskope route, which honestly took me months to sort through the poor documentation for how a 2016 workflow should look.  You would import into your program of choice, shape it around the body for the skinny and heavy shapes, export them, make sure the .nifs weren't messed up in the process (hint, they probably were lol), and you'd be done.  All of those steps are worth their own tutorials.  If you can go into the game and move the slider without chaos ensuing, you're golden.  

The bodyslide option, which you could do even without a conversion base, would be relatively quick but not as good.  You'd pull the body into Outfit Studio, pull the diaper in, shape it (hopefully getting heavy and light sizes), and export it without the body.  The .nif is probably fine in this case.