Hey it's me again. I tried the using the lite version of SoS as that doesnt use slot 52 but the issue i had with that was that the penis would "poke" through the diaper. It's annoying because i can see a lot of work has gone into these mods and they all look good yet im just struggling a lot with a male character here. Does anybody else use a male character that knows a workaround? I tried another mod that just adds some thing underwear but that still clipped through and the butt of the character was smaller than the one the diaper was built around so it just looked pretty bad. With standard SoS i cant equip armour over a diaper as well but as said before that is a known issue. I dont even care if it is just smooth down there so long as the diaper works properly and has no major clipping issues. Thanks for any advice.

Edit: I tried making the armour revealing with the standard SoS but that didnt work. I'm gonna ask on the SoS mod page to see if they are able to upload a "smooth" lite version as that should fix the problem.

Edit 2: I tried to find shape atlas for men but i was unable to. it seems like it has been taken down and I was unable to find a trusted version.

Hope you can find a solution Hello.  I guess relatively few of us make mods for men - I wonder if any other modder has dealt with this.  Out of curiosity, what armor are you trying to mix them with?  Mine run around in just their diapers. I'm a purist lol.  On the plus side, the FO4 body doesn't have gaping holes in it, so that version might actually work for you if you ever play it.

is there a onesie for this mod?

Nope, though you may enjoy this mod.   ;)

Hey it's me again. I tried the using the lite version of SoS as that doesnt use slot 52 but the issue i had with that was that the penis would "poke" through the diaper. It's annoying because i can see a lot of work has gone into these mods and they all look good yet im just struggling a lot with a male character here. Does anybody else use a male character that knows a workaround? I tried another mod that just adds some thing underwear but that still clipped through and the butt of the character was smaller than the one the diaper was built around so it just looked pretty bad. With standard SoS i cant equip armour over a diaper as well but as said before that is a known issue. I dont even care if it is just smooth down there so long as the diaper works properly and has no major clipping issues. Thanks for any advice.

Edit: I tried making the armour revealing with the standard SoS but that didnt work. I'm gonna ask on the SoS mod page to see if they are able to upload a "smooth" lite version as that should fix the problem.

Edit 2: I tried to find shape atlas for men but i was unable to. it seems like it has been taken down and I was unable to find a trusted version.

Hope you can find a solution Hello.  I guess relatively few of us make mods for men - I wonder if any other modder has dealt with this.  Out of curiosity, what armor are you trying to mix them with?  Mine run around in just their diapers. I'm a purist lol.  On the plus side, the FO4 body doesn't have gaping holes in it, so that version might actually work for you if you ever play it.

is there a onesie for this mod?

Nope, though you may enjoy this mod.   ;)

I was trying to use it with all the armours i tried. the problem is only with the SoS that uses slot 52. i even tried setting it so my character had no penis and just a hole there but that didnt work either.

edit: ok i just tried again and now it is letting me but for only certain armours. i cant use fur armour or any clothes this time but leather and steel armor is working. I have no idea why only some armours work and some dont as my modding experience is next to none but at least i can do it with some armours now. If i somehow find out the cause of it i will let you know but currently i can just restrict myself to certain armours. thanks for all the help and advice you gave.

I was trying to use it with all the armours i tried. the problem is only with the SoS that uses slot 52. i even tried setting it so my character had no penis and just a hole there but that didnt work either.

edit: ok i just tried again and now it is letting me but for only certain armours. i cant use fur armour or any clothes this time but leather and steel armor is working. I have no idea why only some armours work and some dont as my modding experience is next to none but at least i can do it with some armours now. If i somehow find out the cause of it i will let you know but currently i can just restrict myself to certain armours. thanks for all the help and advice you gave.

Well, I'm glad it works in part.  Let us know if you figure out why.  I suspect looking at the differences between hide and leather/steel armor in the CK would answer this definitively.  Crinkle onward.

turns out i was actually wrong about what armours can be equipped. it seems to only be armours with enchantments that can be equipped over it. i wasnt able to test with fur armour as no enchanted versions show in console but  leather, steel, and scaled armours work fine but only if they are enchanted and i am guessing it is the same with all other armours as well. I have no idea at all what could possibly cause this. maybe enchanted armours are leak proof  ;). But i am completely befuddled about what could cause this.

I cant seem to get the diaper to be worn under my outfits, it always seems to be removed no matter what i put on, tried moving the load order and reinstalling but i couldnt get it to work

which diaper mod you using?

i know the PND one sometimes hides the diaper.

otherwise check to make sure something on your armor isnt taking slot 52

Love the mods! Skyrim & Fallout.

Maybe add wetting/messing to the Fallout version using a holotape. 

Hah, forgive the FO4 ignorance, but why the holotape?  Any brave soul who wants to go down nerfbrony's route for FO4 this early in the fallout script extender's life has my support and admiration, but that person isn't me  :D

turns out i was actually wrong about what armours can be equipped. it seems to only be armours with enchantments that can be equipped over it. i wasnt able to test with fur armour as no enchanted versions show in console but  leather, steel, and scaled armours work fine but only if they are enchanted and i am guessing it is the same with all other armours as well. I have no idea at all what could possibly cause this. maybe enchanted armours are leak proof  ;). But i am completely befuddled about what could cause this.

That's insane, hello178.  Totally insane.  I guess you can start enchanting armors, fur included?  I can't even...

Hey everyone - The Fallout 4 port is official, with its own page and everything.  I appreciate the patience and persistence of you folks here, and a generous person who gifted FO4 to me to light a fire under my butt.  (Word of caution, while roaming the wasteland of Skyrim or Fallout diapered, fire would not be wise lol). 

I wanted to say a word of thanks.  I started DLSkyrim knowing NOTHING, and you guys have been nothing but supportive, even when my initial offering was ill-fitting and without normal maps :lol:.  Compare the commentary and engagement for this mod with the proto diaper mods for FO4 or Skyrim, and you'll understand that LL is special beyond being the place with all the best mods.  Even compared to the couple of ABDL sites I advertised on, this group still understood what I was doing.  

As the FO4 post indicates, I'm swamped this time of year, so don't look for much beyond support for DLSkyrim (or DLFallout4) for a bit.  DLSkyrim is pretty complete anyway - I'd like to get an afternoon to merge it and DLSecure, but in the meanwhile, You could simply drag DLSkyrim 1.4 mesh and texture folders over to DLSecure and get most of the new developments in DLSecure.  You would get no sounds and no secure 'slims' - but can one even make a 'slim' secure?  :D  I also want to play with specular maps to wipe some of the over-powering shine from my diapers, but another task for another day.  

Would you consider doing an abdl mod for Fallout NV?

I don't think I will, Cyber.  One port, with its own particulars (which are VERY scattered online) was about all I have the stomach for.  Gamebryo games of that era were so finicky, that I think it'd be really hard to hop in so late.  Anyone is welcome to use my stuff for it if they want to figure it out.  I can share blender files if anyone PMs me with what they want to do.  

Would you consider doing an abdl mod for Fallout NV?

I don't think I will, Cyber.  One port, with its own particulars (which are VERY scattered online) was about all I have the stomach for.  Gamebryo games of that era were so finicky, that I think it'd be really hard to hop in so late.  Anyone is welcome to use my stuff for it if they want to figure it out.  I can share blender files if anyone PMs me with what they want to do.  

ok.

No worries, fetguy23. Curvy is right for my CBBE version.  IIRC, the base PND is for UNP, so just move the .nif files from DLSkyrim 1.4 CBBE over to it (if they're different, rename), and use both .esps if you want more than one diaper in the game.  If you still clip, check for the right skeleton and the HDT files.

Just to ask: is there a chance that we can actually choose which diaper we want for PND Diapers? I am kinda tired seeing only plain whites, when there are so many other colors to choose from. Or even if you equip other diapers by hand, could it still give you (Large) Diapered passive effect?

P.S.: Also, in some cases (to me at least), the game says that I am either messing, wetting or both, even when I don't really don't need to. Can you add some..... reset option or something? Because it's annoying to hear (and read) about it.

P.P.S.: Oh, and the description of the options in the "Diaper Mod" MCM would be also nice, without needing to guess what does what. E.g. the "Use Thick Diaper" option. I will assume that, if enabled, it gives you a diaper that can absorb a greater amount of messing and wetting than the normal one. Only an educated guess, but seeing that there is no description whatsoever, it remains the only thing one can rely on. Besides the trial-and-error technique, naturally.

Just to ask: is there a chance that we can actually choose which diaper we want for PND Diapers? I am kinda tired seeing only plain whites, when there are so many other colors to choose from. Or even if you equip other diapers by hand, could it still give you (Large) Diapered passive effect?

If Nerfbrony or I had experimented sufficiently with decals, there might be this possibility.  However, each diaper requires a set of 16 or so progressive textures the way the mod works now.

I have set up Substance Painter to be able to swap them out relatively easily though, for the Thick Diaper.  It's really just one swipe of my finger, and then a ton of file renaming and management.  Assuming the thick ones would be of any use to you, tell me which one diaper you'd want most, and I'll try a replacer set soon.  As a polite warning, I went with a kinda diarrhea motif.  It's..bold at stage 4 lol.  In exchange, can you tell me what beautiful top and bottom your character is wearing in your profile pic?

Hello,

First of, I've gotta say; awesome mod! I just started modding Skyrim, and when I saw this, I got a euphoric feeling... Maybe exaggerating a bit, but I fell in love in an instant  :heart:

And second; I am using this mod with the Private Needs Discreet, but whenever it said that I had wet myself, the diaper just disappears, and when I go to put on another one, it just says "You Wet Yourself" and the diaper disappears again...

I don't know if someone has had this problem before, or if it is resolved, but if you need more details, just say so  :)

Thank you for your time  :D

Okay.  I'll give it a quick shot soon.  (Have to build it from nothing since there are different UV maps).

Er, Lucia can you give me an update on the diaper please? Um. I checked the mod page and didn't see anything. Thanks btw.

In progress.  I suppose I shouldn't have said "soon," when I only get like an hour per week to mess with this stuff for a bit.  I want to get a specularity map on the diapers before I release an update.

Hello,

First of, I've gotta say; awesome mod! I just started modding Skyrim, and when I saw this, I got a euphoric feeling... Maybe exaggerating a bit, but I fell in love in an instant  :heart:

And second; I am using this mod with the Private Needs Discreet, but whenever it said that I had wet myself, the diaper just disappears, and when I go to put on another one, it just says "You Wet Yourself" and the diaper disappears again...

I don't know if someone has had this problem before, or if it is resolved, but if you need more details, just say so  :)

Thank you for your time  :D

Unless nerfbrony is lurking, can anyone answer this technical question?   My only thought is an obvious one: to make sure you're using nerbrony's hotkeys to use the diapers from that mod.  DLSkyrim diapers won't work automatically with the mod - have to use the ones from that mod.  It'll be an abri-form.

This is the progress, by the way.  The crafting is done, so I just have to put it in game and test it.  

Can't wait for it to be in game I hope soon, also i'm loving the community here, didn't think this would explode into what it has become, even the when the mod first came out i went back to unp just for this mod, thanks for the good times.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: