Guest apatheticsexia

sorry if this has already been asked here. I've installed this mod and it seems to be working, but whenever i'm wearing a diaper i can't seem to put on any other clothes on top of that. it unequips the clothes i'm wearing and every time i try to put them back on it just makes the noise for changing clothes and then does nothing. am i doing something wrong? here's my load order if that makes any difference

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 CreatureFramework.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 SexLabAroused.esm
 9  9 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10  a SkyUI.esp
11  b hylianshield.esp
12  c Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
13  d SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
14  e SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
15  f SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
16 10 HentaiCreatures.esp
17 11 StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
18 12 bladeofevilsbane.esp
19 13 VioLens.esp
20 14 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
21 15 Magicka Sabers.esp
22 16 Marriable Serana.esp
23 17 Immersive Music Temples.esp
24 18 Immersive Music.esp
25 19 portal2mod.esp
26 1a Immersive Weapons.esp
27 1b Unique Uniques.esp
28 1c Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
29 1d iHUD.esp
30 1e Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
31 1f Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
32 20 Convenient Horses.esp
33 21 RaceMenu.esp
34 22 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
35 23 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
36 24 FNIS.esp
37 25 Dual Sheath Redux.esp
38 26 chiefandcortana.esp
39 27 Marriable Serana HF.esp
40 28 XPMSE.esp
41 29 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
42 2a SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
43 2b DLSkyrim.esp
44 2c EstrusChaurus.esp
45 2d zzEstrus.esp
46 2e MoreNastyCritters.esp
47 2f SexLabWerewolves.esp
48 30 SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
49 31 SexLab Submit.esp
50 32 SLA Monitor Widget.esp
51 33 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
52 34 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
53 35 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
54 36 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
55 37 Private Needs Discreet.esp
56 38 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

sorry if this has already been asked here. I've installed this mod and it seems to be working, but whenever i'm wearing a diaper i can't seem to put on any other clothes on top of that. it unequips the clothes i'm wearing and every time i try to put them back on it just makes the noise for changing clothes and then does nothing. am i doing something wrong? here's my load order if that makes any difference

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 CreatureFramework.esm
 7  7 SexLab.esm
 8  8 SexLabAroused.esm
 9  9 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10  a SkyUI.esp
11  b hylianshield.esp
12  c Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
13  d SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
14  e SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
15  f SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
16 10 HentaiCreatures.esp
17 11 StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
18 12 bladeofevilsbane.esp
19 13 VioLens.esp
20 14 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
21 15 Magicka Sabers.esp
22 16 Marriable Serana.esp
23 17 Immersive Music Temples.esp
24 18 Immersive Music.esp
25 19 portal2mod.esp
26 1a Immersive Weapons.esp
27 1b Unique Uniques.esp
28 1c Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
29 1d iHUD.esp
30 1e Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
31 1f Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
32 20 Convenient Horses.esp
33 21 RaceMenu.esp
34 22 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
35 23 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
36 24 FNIS.esp
37 25 Dual Sheath Redux.esp
38 26 chiefandcortana.esp
39 27 Marriable Serana HF.esp
40 28 XPMSE.esp
41 29 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
42 2a SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
43 2b DLSkyrim.esp
44 2c EstrusChaurus.esp
45 2d zzEstrus.esp
46 2e MoreNastyCritters.esp
47 2f SexLabWerewolves.esp
48 30 SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
49 31 SexLab Submit.esp
50 32 SLA Monitor Widget.esp
51 33 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
52 34 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
53 35 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
54 36 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
55 37 Private Needs Discreet.esp
56 38 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

First off, you might consider making your load order a bit more orderly.

Second, since diapers occupy slot 52, you need to check if any other mod changes that, because that will most likely be the chief troublemaker here. I cannot exactly say which mod could work that, but I believe that "trial and error" technique would be the most useful to try.

Dunno if anyone else has tried it, but I tried using the diapers in Special Edition and they worked perfectly fine~ x3

I guess there's no need to port it after all. Now SSE's gonna be even more fun then before~ <3

!!!

!!!

Fallout 4 took me forever.  lol.  Well, I'm glad!  Can you give us a screenie?  Preferably, in sunlight?  I'm curious about the normals and specularity (shininess).  Thanks for the tip!

Dunno if anyone else has tried it, but I tried using the diapers in Special Edition and they worked perfectly fine~ x3

I guess there's no need to port it after all. Now SSE's gonna be even more fun then before~ <3

!!!

!!!

Fallout 4 took me forever.  lol.  Well, I'm glad!  Can you give us a screenie?  Preferably, in sunlight?  I'm curious about the normals and specularity (shininess).  Thanks for the tip!

I took a few screenies of thick Rearz Seduction diapers, dunno if the lighting is ideal as we're dealing with a setting sun and a dimly lit room, but here ya go. I tried using DC Amor diapers too, they seemed to be working fine, no screenies though~ ;w;

I can confirm that all custom sounds (tape/crinkling) and the crafting is all working... well, I didn't craft the diapers, I used console. BUT, I looked at the tanning rack and all the options were there. <3

I'm surprised no one else tried this. >w>

post-1468537-0-59471500-1482883200_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-65395400-1482883244_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-74682600-1482883262_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-13506400-1482883276_thumb.png

!!!

!!!

I took a few screenies of thick Rearz Seduction diapers, dunno if the lighting is ideal as we're dealing with a setting sun and a dimly lit room, but here ya go. I tried using DC Amor diapers too, they seemed to be working fine, no screenies though~ ;w;

I can confirm that all custom sounds (tape/crinkling) and the crafting is all working... well, I didn't craft the diapers, I used console. BUT, I looked at the tanning rack and all the options were there. <3

Much thanks!  I hadn't even installed SSE yet - was waiting on SKSE. 

!!!

!!!

Much thanks!  I hadn't even installed SSE yet - was waiting on SKSE. 

Well, I couldn't be bothered waiting anymore~ >w> And I was hoping the SSE port for diapers were gonna come out very soon. X3

But, this discovery's kinda negated the need for an official port. I'll report any weirdness/bugs I come across though, maybe they're specific to SE. <3

Okay, so... I am using mod organizer but in my early attempts to make various mods work I took a "dirty" approach and copied files directly into the main Skyrim directory. In trying to use the new version of the mod it just wouldnt show up. I'd unistall and reinstall the mod and it and its menu and features were invisible. So, not sure if that was the problem or not I completely uninstalled Skyrim and reinstalled it and all my mods including PND and PNDDRP and now PNDDRP's menu shows up and its hot keys work... I think???

Here's my thing... before it was all just invisible no matter what I did like uninstall and reinstall the mod. Now the menu is there and so are the hot key functions like if I press B I diaper up and if I press it again then it will give me the menu etc... But while I was ready at first to declare this install a success upon further inspection I am now hesitant to say that I got it working right.

First the timed needs didn't work at all. I'd wait for days and no change to my need to use the diaper in the debug menu. So on a hunch I used the debug menu to force my player close and now that jump started the timed needs... sort of? If I wait or fast travel it works fine. But if I just run around it still stays at a constant level in the debug menu... sort of. It will go hours in game time with no change at all in debug then for reasons I cant pin down it will make a very minor jump very irregularly. At first I thought it was a design decision like rather then have it as a "step" event it was linked to an action like first person or third person view or interaction or changing cells but I couldn't seem to recreate the rare minor bump in need to relive myself. Whats more is that it was stepped and small and woulda required days in-game time to need to use a diaper where as now waiting for only 8 hours left me with a full diaper. So it took massively longer to need to use by not waiting or fast traveling. Also it seems odd that it is so precise a decimal point for it to not move at all for several minutes of real time only then to irregularly jump by a small amount.

My question are these. Am I using the mod right? Is it installed right? Is this standard behavior for the mod? If not then what might be causing this? Does this mod have requirements that the standard DiaperLoversSkyrim mod does not other then PND? The functions and menus seem to work but nothing is making the timed needs respond the way I expect including the tick box in its menu.

So... whats up? Is there a proper way to install this mod and I am not doing it? I've tried putting both of em in PND and PNDDPR and it gives me an error message that reads to not use PND's esp file. I've tried having both on in mod manager and just deleting PND's esp file. I've tried copying PNDDPR's files over the original PND mod and letting it overwrite and using the merged mod. I am uncertain of how I am supposed to "install" one first and then the other using mod manager since it uses a "non-destructive workflow" and so if I disable the original PND then it just inst there anymore, as if it was never there.

Any advice? The mod is functionally usable to me now but seems broken in its timmed needs department. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Upon reloading the game waiting and fast traveling no longer works and using the debug to force the values up isn't "jump starting" anything anymore.

Hello all, I'm using Nerfbrony's PND mod and it is great! Just wanted to say thank you for putting the time and effort to make this mod. However, I'm having some issues though. I was using the 1.41 version until i saw the updated versions in this forum and updated it to 2.31. Since doing that, when my character puts on a diaper from the mod its invisible and usually disappears within 5 seconds from the inventory. I'm new here and this is my first time downloading a mod from loverslab. I have Private Needs Discreet installed as well.

EDIT: So I did a clean save install, and I turned on debug messages. The diaper still becomes unequipped, and when that happens a message shows saying something like "not cleared with 5.738671" and the number changes each time it disappears.

• 2 weeks later...

New to this mod and just wanted to ask Nerfbrony some questions to clarify some stuff-

1. When someones messes, do the diapers change to a different texture?

2. When changing a diaper, do you need one in your inventory and the one you have is thrown out?

3. Does the timer make it so that your char can mess him/herself anytime while playing?

Oh, and I was trying to use the mod with the keys and all but they weren't working, nor was the change (diaper dropping down). I unchecked the esp for PND but it still isn't working.

• 2 weeks later...

I have CBBE and HDT physics ext. I find that the diapers are a tad clippy when moving. When women are still they're fine but during movement clippy, am I doing something wrong? 

Fetguy - I suppose it depends on what you mean by a tad.  I ironed out the visible clipping I could see with the standard animations, from behind, but because these are accessories, they can't occlude the body like most clothing can.  Ergo, some clipping does happen, yes.  If it's significant (more than a touch of skin peeking through), then there may be something else going on.  You could try with and without HDT hair.  I've found that multiple HDT objects affects it for some reason.  Also, I used some conservative HDT physics, so if yours are, shall we say, oceanic in their magnitude, they'll definitely clip.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The file alert says this updated did it or was tha t a glitch, it also alerted me to the fallout version

It did...I had received a request to give credit to the companies whose styles the mod uses explicitly, so I did.  It's no file change, though.  I wish I could have edited it without all that.

I kinda wanna add extra diapers to my game this is cool, but a quick question..

is this compatible with the Pee and Fart mod?

PAF has incorporated one male diaper from this mod already, as well as Helios' female cloth diaper.  My mod is as compatible with PAF as any other clothing mod.  If you're talking about Nerfbrony's mod, I'd think they're highly incompatible.

The file alert says this updated did it or was tha t a glitch, it also alerted me to the fallout version

It did...I had received a request to give credit to the companies whose styles the mod uses explicitly, so I did.  It's no file change, though.  I wish I could have edited it without all that.

I kinda wanna add extra diapers to my game this is cool, but a quick question..

is this compatible with the Pee and Fart mod?

PAF has incorporated one male diaper from this mod already, as well as Helios' female cloth diaper.  My mod is as compatible with PAF as any other clothing mod.  If you're talking about Nerfbrony's mod, I'd think they're highly incompatible.

PAF has incorporated one male diaper from this mod already, as well as Helios' female cloth diaper.  However, this is as compatible with PAF as any other clothing mod.  If you're talking about Nerfbrony's mod, I think they're highly incompatible.

Okay cool. thank you.

Im just curious lucia you said you have more plans for this, mod I heard things like a frilly diaper but that was about the extent what I could, and I heard youve been raped with work of school, cause you said that it would be december of 2016 when the next possible update would be. Im just wondering whats going on

Also on a side a side note diaper machine failed miserably, I got the scripts and the machine in game but it refuses to spwn(create) the diapers. I even consulted another modder for help, (which he must have been very akwardly surprised to here what i was trying to but he was very helpful and did his best despite possible reservations for the content of the mod) sorry about that, i just dont have the experinse for it. Ill try some more but I dont what good it will do

Im just curious lucia you said you have more plans for this, mod I heard things like a frilly diaper but that was about the extent what I could, and I heard youve been raped with work of school, cause you said that it would be december of 2016 when the next possible update would be. Im just wondering whats going on

Also on a side a side note diaper machine failed miserably, I got the scripts and the machine in game but it refuses to spwn(create) the diapers. I even consulted another modder for help, (which he must have been very akwardly surprised to here what i was trying to but he was very helpful and did his best despite possible reservations for the content of the mod) sorry about that, i just dont have the experinse for it. Ill try some more but I dont what good it will do

Hi Draco.  So, your estimation is pretty much right - haven't really been able to get back to it in a few months.  The first thing I'll do is re-do the normals.  I figured out a lot about them, and I want to finally control the shine while having that plastic-y texture and depth in Skyrim.  With FO4, of course, it was a piece of cake because of the superior texture handling system.   Anything new would be in a few months.

Sorry to hear about the lack of success on the diaper machine.  I failed for basically three months straight before I got anything in game, so I feel your pain. Maybe if you give it a few days you'll have a new idea for what might have gone wrong.  One thing I'll say (which you probably already did, but it's worth mentioning) is that you have to load assets for both my mod and the machine mod together in the CK so that it can draw upon both of them.  The CK also likes it when your scripts are copied over to the main game directory rather than Mod Organizer or something. 

Daddy, could you help me change my diaper please...

I mean... I like wearing my Abriforms but I want to try a pink diaper today...

I tried shouting Remove Diaper and it worked,

but when I select the pink diaper from my backpack and shout Change Diaper it puts me back in Abriforms...

Thank you... you made a little incontinent girl so happy ❤

Most mods make Skyrim really rough for girls, but this brings back the cosy love

Daddy, could you help me change my diaper please...

I mean... I like wearing my Abriforms but I want to try a pink diaper today...

I tried shouting Remove Diaper and it worked,

but when I select the pink diaper from my backpack and shout Change Diaper it puts me back in Abriforms...

Thank you... you made a little incontinent girl so happy ❤

Most mods make Skyrim really rough for girls, but this brings back the cosy love

You shouldn't try to use the pink diapers, little girl. :D  DLSkyrim diapers are just for showing off.  The PND mod has a specific diaper in mind because it needs all the wetting/messing textures for that diaper.  Awhile back I posted these "overwrite" mods for variety, at least in the "thick" diaper (the ones I made wet/mess textures for.  We have lavender and midnight.  Midnight mostly just gets darker, though.  You'll need the original mod files to get the Abri-Forms back.

Lavender PND Overwrite.zip

Midnight PND Overwrite (Thick).zip