Aw, it won't show up for me.  Says I don't have access.  You could upload them in the forum message by "attaching files."  

In any event, glad you like the mod!  Anyone up to make this mod's "Captured Dreams?"  :D

post-1456751-0-79268500-1477964103_thumb.png

Here's the pic. And what do you mean by this mod's "Captured Dreams?"

Aw, it won't show up for me.  Says I don't have access.  You could upload them in the forum message by "attaching files."  

In any event, glad you like the mod!  Anyone up to make this mod's "Captured Dreams?"  :D

attachicon.gifSkyrim 10_30_2016 9_18_54 PM.png

Hah, cute contrast between pacifier and armor  :D

Captured Dreams is an elaborate and awesome slavery mod allowing you to play multiple pathways.  One of its main developers encouraged me to make DL Secure.  In any case, I mean a whole RPG questline centered around ABDL content.  Beyond my ken, but it could be lovely. 

That would be amazing. Maybe you have to infiltrate an Adult nursery but are slowly hypnotized into staying?

Meh, too bland. Better to make a quest. You get a message from an owner of the shop that sells normal diapers, chastity diapers and pacifiers. You are offered to perform quests in which you slowly turn all females wear diapers. During that quest you need to show others that wearing diapers is fun; you can only show it if you are naked and wearing diapers yourself (normal or chastity optional); jewelry (amulets, necklaces and rings) is acceptable. To make it more difficult, not all women would be amiable to wearing them. In order to make them wear diapers, you need to pickpocket it onto them. Normal diapers won't work, though; you need to add chastity ones too.  Add an MCM option to include males and pacifiers. Once the quest is complete, you get the options of normal diapers, normal and pacifier, chastity diaper, chastity and pacifier or nothing at all. It would also be nice if some pacifiers could be turned into gags; after all, it is quite difficult to talk with a pacifier inside your mouth.

P.S.: If possible, you could work in tandem with Kimy to add chastity diapers to DCL.

Captured Dreams is an elaborate and awesome slavery mod allowing you to play multiple pathways.  One of its main developers encouraged me to make DL Secure.  In any case, I mean a whole RPG questline centered around ABDL content.  Beyond my ken, but it could be lovely. 

Speaking of DL Secure, still hoping for the locked diapers to get better integrated with Cursed Loot or other things that force a chastity belt. Still no luck in getting forced in one! 

And speaking of Captured Dreams, would love a patch that makes the Master substitute some locked on padding in place of the belt when she sends you on errands. 

OH! By the way, sorry to not be sharing some of my padded harems lately, but sadly, Aytlira's save fell to some issues, so I've been restarting. Used the chance to try Better Vampires and do a Breton Vamp Spellblade named Nexus. Rest assured, the blood dolls in the basement (using Silan Manor this time) are going to be padded. Nexus herself indulges in some self bondage to get her arousal under control, and of course, she'll be properly protected during such sessions. Pics will come! 

Speaking of DL Secure, still hoping for the locked diapers to get better integrated with Cursed Loot or other things that force a chastity belt. Still no luck in getting forced in one! 

And speaking of Captured Dreams, would love a patch that makes the Master substitute some locked on padding in place of the belt when she sends you on errands. 

OH! By the way, sorry to not be sharing some of my padded harems lately, but sadly, Aytlira's save fell to some issues, so I've been restarting. Used the chance to try Better Vampires and do a Breton Vamp Spellblade named Nexus. Rest assured, the blood dolls in the basement (using Silan Manor this time) are going to be padded. Nexus herself indulges in some self bondage to get her arousal under control, and of course, she'll be properly protected during such sessions. Pics will come! 

Very cool ideas, you and those posts above.  I'll highlight the open nature of the mod.  If diaper-smithing and light CK work can't do it, I can't do it  :D  Although, I wonder if simply replacing the .nif and texture files with same-named diapers would do the trick.  I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't.  Worth looking into.

And please do share the padded harems and heroines.  There can never be enough padded harem gallery material  :lol:

I'm keeping my eye on Special Edition - I may give conversion a go when I get that fabled free time, though it's not exactly urgent for me when there's no SKSE yet (and thus none of the mods which make mine more interesting).  

Also, I think I figured out the problem with pacifiers appearing in first person. You seem to have first person model for the female pacifiers. Would removing them fix it?

It just might, Zillabrony.  Great catch!  I'll look there first.  

In the meantime, you could try out the fix if you know enough to dig your way there.  

Thanks so much for the amazing work on this~ <3 Been playing Fallout 4 with your diapers and honestly it's been way more fun to play now that I'm a sissy, diapered n' collared little femboy. >w<

Buuuuut... I was just wondering if you were ever gonna have plans to port this to Skyrim Special Edition? I know you probably get asked that a lot and I'm sorry, but I'd really love to know. Honestly, if you aren't, I'm considering just going back to the normal game just for your diaps~ <u<'

Thanks so much for your time~ <3

I'm keeping my eye on Special Edition - I may give conversion a go when I get that fabled free time, though it's not exactly urgent for me when there's no SKSE yet (and thus none of the mods which make mine more interesting).  

Thanks so much for the amazing work on this~ <3 Been playing Fallout 4 with your diapers and honestly it's been way more fun to play now that I'm a sissy, diapered n' collared little femboy. >w<

Buuuuut... I was just wondering if you were ever gonna have plans to port this to Skyrim Special Edition? I know you probably get asked that a lot and I'm sorry, but I'd really love to know. Honestly, if you aren't, I'm considering just going back to the normal game just for your diaps~ <u<'

Yes, definitely I am Valerius.  I'm even looking forward to seeing if I can tone down the glaring shine for this version of Skyrim, since all I got with previous efforts was lost time and a lot of frustration.  Also, glad you're enjoying the FO4 version! 

I'll do it when I have a few free days and when SOS is released.  Hope to see both soon  :D

Yes, definitely I am Valerius.  I'm even looking forward to seeing if I can tone down the glaring shine for this version of Skyrim, since all I got with previous efforts was lost time and a lot of frustration.  Also, glad you're enjoying the FO4 version! 

I'll do it when I have a few free days and when SOS is released.  Hope to see both soon  :D

AAAAAAAAA, you're the best, seriously~ <33333 Thanks so much for all your hard work, you've made Skyrim and the Commonwealth all the more lovely. <3

Well, I finally decided to test out the newest version of nerfbrony's mod and it isn't working. I've gone all the way to Whiterun and it doesn't seem like any of the debug values have changed at all. I did install it with MO and I know he has a thing with an esm of PND so that might be messing it up.

I did find an outhouse and some pull-ups and underwear in Whiterun which I though was neat. It also seems to be running smoother, but that might just be because it isn't working right.

I just wanted to thank you guys for looking out for male players. I play males, and it would've been soul crushing to not be able to participate in my kink too. LOL 

You're quite welcome DatKoenma!  I didn't want to leave anyone out unless it'd be just too difficult to swap out.  It wasn't :D   

Potty?

In our skyrim, we don't need those...

That is the purpose of this mod.  :P

Yeah.  Take your potty everywhere!  A core feature.  :lol:

Sorry,I meant baby potty just in case if your character would like to grow up a bit :D