Early/mid December would be a realistic target for me right now.  If you threw my new models onto the old DLSecure folder, you'd be missing the slims, the sounds, and eight medium textures, but that's almost all.  I have to decide how to smash the two versions together, because there are way too many edits to simply add one onto the other manually.  

Users of DLSecure: would you be sad to see the 'secure option' only on the 'locking' slim model?  Do you use many of the styles, or just the locking one?  Also, do you have a good mod setup that organically throws them into the game?  Just curious and trying to gauge how much needs to go into it.

Early/mid December would be a realistic target for me right now.  If you threw my new models onto the old DLSecure folder, you'd be missing the slims, the sounds, and eight medium textures, but that's almost all.  I have to decide how to smash the two versions together, because there are way too many edits to simply add one onto the other manually.  

Users of DLSecure: would you be sad to see the 'secure option' only on the 'locking' slim model?  Do you use many of the styles, or just the locking one?  Also, do you have a good mod setup that organically throws them into the game?  Just curious and trying to gauge how much needs to go into it.

Me personally, yea, I would. I do use Locking, but also the Purple and Seductions, and stick to medium/thick for sizes. 

I've not got the chops to judge my mod setup to that degree, but I can say that none of the DL series have given any issues where I put them. 

Me personally, yea, I would. I do use Locking, but also the Purple and Seductions, and stick to medium/thick for sizes. 

I've not got the chops to judge my mod setup to that degree, but I can say that none of the DL series have given any issues where I put them. 

Good to know Smith.  Especially since the Seductions are your doing  :D

Maybe I should rephrase that question: DLSecure has a way of allowing mods to retrieve diapers as a DD item.  I was just curious whether anyone has been diapered by surprise by bandits or anything.

Good to know Smith.  Especially since the Seductions are your doing  :D

Maybe I should rephrase that question: DLSecure has a way of allowing mods to retrieve diapers as a DD item.  I was just curious whether anyone has been diapered by surprise by bandits or anything.

Not yet, sadly, at least in my experience. 

Hi! I've encountered a bug like others on the forum that doesn't allow certain armors or clothing to be equipped with SoS and PND Diaper enabled. I noticed that when I disabled SoS, the bug didn't occur. However, I've realized something, and I believe it to be the cause of our issue.

When an armor or clothing is detected by SoS, it usually assigns it to be a non-revealing armor. If the armor/clothing is set to revealing, it seems that the bug doesn't occur and both mods work fine; you're able to wear any armor or clothing without an issue. But if an armor or clothing is set to non-revealing, which is the default for most armor and clothing sets, the bug occurs.

I've attached three screenshots related to the bug, two of which are of some debug info from SoS. The first is information before the armor is set to revealing, the second is information after the armor was set to revealing. The third screenshot is the SoS menu option, that when ticked, sets the armor to be revealing. Hope this helps.

post-233328-0-59076800-1475687012_thumb.jpgpost-233328-0-38602600-1475687013_thumb.jpgpost-233328-0-39129900-1475687014_thumb.jpg

Hi! I've encountered a bug like others on the forum that doesn't allow certain armors or clothing to be equipped with SoS and PND Diaper enabled. I noticed that when I disabled SoS, the bug didn't occur. However, I've realized something, and I believe it to be the cause of our issue.

When an armor or clothing is detected by SoS, it usually assigns it to be a non-revealing armor. If the armor/clothing is set to revealing, it seems that the bug doesn't occur and both mods work fine; you're able to wear any armor or clothing without an issue. But if an armor or clothing is set to non-revealing, which is the default for most armor and clothing sets, the bug occurs.

I've attached three screenshots related to the bug, two of which are of some debug info from SoS. The first is information before the armor is set to revealing, the second is information after the armor was set to revealing. The third screenshot is the SoS menu option, that when ticked, sets the armor to be revealing. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the full explanation nitropacked!  I think some people have used this way back in the depths of this thread, but I'm not sure it worked for everyone.  This can narrow down the range of problem causes and an easy solut

ion.  Enjoy having your cake and eating it too.   :D

I'm not sure if anyone has encountered this issue prior to now but whenever I don a diaper any and all current armour I have equipped disappears completely, like it doesn't pop back into my inventory unequipped, it just flat out ceases to exist, and if I'm already wearing a diaper and try to put on any armour or clothing it registers an equip noise but no actual clothing/armour is equipped. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if anyone has encountered this issue prior to now but whenever I don a diaper any and all current armour I have equipped disappears completely, like it doesn't pop back into my inventory unequipped, it just flat out ceases to exist, and if I'm already wearing a diaper and try to put on any armour or clothing it registers an equip noise but no actual clothing/armour is equipped. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Of all the posts in this thread, that's a new one...

A few questions:

PND or DLSkyrim?  What versions?

What other mods are you using?

As for the actually disappearing behavior, I can't think of a single reason for this, though I know PND disposes of specific items as part of its process.  As for the general disappearing act, that's classic "slot 52" competition, and it'll happen whenever armors use the slot.  The workaround is to try different armors, or if using SOS, to play around with the 'invisible'/revealing MCM menu options for the armor and diaper until you get good results.  If there's an armor you really want, go into the CK, find it, and remove its "slot 52" affiliation.

Edit: your name, and the invisible/disappearing nature of your problem are kinda hilarious  :lol:

A few questions:

As for the actually disappearing behavior, I can't think of a single reason for this, though I know PND disposes of specific items as part of its process.  As for the general disappearing act, that's classic "slot 52" competition, and it'll happen whenever armors use the slot.  The workaround is to try different armors, or if using SOS, to play around with the 'invisible'/revealing MCM menu options for the armor and diaper until you get good results.  If there's an armor you really want, go into the CK, find it, and remove its "slot 52" affiliation.

Edit: your name, and the invisible/disappearing nature of your problem are kinda hilarious  :lol:

I'll give that a shot, I'm running the current most versions of PND and DLSkyrim, might be a conflict with SOS.

A few questions:

I'll give that a shot, I'm running the current most versions of PND and DLSkyrim, might be a conflict with SOS.

I think you're right about SOS as far as the invisibility goes, but I really doubt it as far as the entirely disappearing item problem is concerned, since we've gone so long with nobody telling us about this particular problem.  Nerbrony knows more about their interactions than I do.  I'm just a modeling/texturing diaper-smith.  :)

I've been having this issue and I'll tack on a few things I've noticed. When I have a torso piece equipped and i press the hotkey to put on the diaper, it won't pop up with a menu, just do the change animation and remove the torso piece at which time the torso piece gets deleted from my inventory. After this if i press change again it pops up with the normal menu but i can't equip a torso piece over. I checked the armor (thieves guild armor) in the creation kit and it does not occupy slot 52. I hope this info helps with fixing this bug.

While I'm here and writing a post I'd also like to sincerely thank Lucia and Nerfbrony for these mods, I can finally parallel real life and get even more immersed in Skyrim.

Edit: Also, the diaper tends to disappear after wetting or messing and another thing is that it worked fine and the armor and diaper were bothe equippable when i first installed the mod, but once i quit and loaded a save, all this started happening.

2nd Edit: This character is female so I don't believe SoS should affect this issue.

I've been having this issue and I'll tack on a few things I've noticed. When I have a torso piece equipped and i press the hotkey to put on the diaper, it won't pop up with a menu, just do the change animation and remove the torso piece at which time the torso piece gets deleted from my inventory. After this if i press change again it pops up with the normal menu but i can't equip a torso piece over. I checked the armor (thieves guild armor) in the creation kit and it does not occupy slot 52. I hope this info helps with fixing this bug.

While I'm here and writing a post I'd also like to sincerely thank Lucia and Nerfbrony for these mods, I can finally parallel real life and get even more immersed in Skyrim.

Edit: Also, the diaper tends to disappear after wetting or messing and another thing is that it worked fine and the armor and diaper were bothe equippable when i first installed the mod, but once i quit and loaded a save, all this started happening.

2nd Edit: This character is female so I don't believe SoS should affect this issue.

Thanks for the thorough explanation and the kind words, Rawrzipan (love that name lol).  Regarding the bug, calling all nerfs!

• 2 weeks later...

Still use the PND version of this mod from time to time. <3

It's as fun as ever, I've gotten it to work with Sexlab (even if it still won't let me equip a bunch of clothes and armor), and it's still great.

I WOULD like to request a messing noise, but other than that, *mwah* Wonderful.

Love this mod, but I have a little problem.

http://imgur.com/a/pbVLt

When I equip a pacifier on my female Argonian character it looks great in Third Person, but in First Person it floats in front of me and looks really weird. How would I solve this problem?

Glad you like it!   Hmm, dang!  I hadn't thought of that.  That would totally happen.  I'll have to check out what my options are, though I'm totally swamped for like three more weeks.  If anyone has an idea between now and then, please post it.  I'll check on it when I can.  I'll probably just end up giving it a few different slots in the CK and seeing what the results are.

What body slot does the pacifier occupy? Just curious since I might try fixing the problem myself in the Creation Kit.

I don't quite remember.  It was whatever the standard was for "mouth."  If you go in there, you'll see it really quickly under "biped object."  

Edit: It's 44.  You'll look under, say, aaPacifierPurple under Armor Addon, and then change the 'race' to see the Argonian ones.  I might have to separate them and give them a slot which goes invisible in first person (assuming such a thing happens), just for our lizard and Lykaios friends.

Still use the PND version of this mod from time to time. <3

It's as fun as ever, I've gotten it to work with Sexlab (even if it still won't let me equip a bunch of clothes and armor), and it's still great.

I WOULD like to request a messing noise, but other than that, *mwah* Wonderful.

There should be a messing noise. Look in the MCM options.

http://i.imgur.com/IpLTZLE.jpg

Thought I might share my current padded character. Her name is Zura-Ku, a female Argonian Warrior/Assassin. Her companions are Anum-La, an NPC from  the Interesting NPCs mod and my favorite NPC in all of Skyrim, Bran the Vampire hunting Husky, and Meeko the lonely pup who she adopted. Zura is  currently diapered under her armor, the cloak covering the clipping in the back of her armor. She also gave Anum her own yellow paci, which the Swamp Knight took a liking to and now is almost always suckling it.

Loving this mod and I thank you so much for making it. Now if only someone could make an Adult Baby Nursery mod. *chuckles*

http://i.imgur.com/IpLTZLE.jpg

Thought I might share my current padded character. Her name is Zura-Ku, a female Argonian Warrior/Assassin. Her companions are Anum-La, an NPC from  the Interesting NPCs mod and my favorite NPC in all of Skyrim, Bran the Vampire hunting Husky, and Meeko the lonely pup who she adopted. Zura is  currently diapered under her armor, the cloak covering the clipping in the back of her armor. She also gave Anum her own yellow paci, which the Swamp Knight took a liking to and now is almost always suckling it.

Loving this mod and I thank you so much for making it. Now if only someone could make an Adult Baby Nursery mod. *chuckles*

Aw, it won't show up for me.  Says I don't have access.  You could upload them in the forum message by "attaching files."  

In any event, glad you like the mod!  Anyone up to make this mod's "Captured Dreams?"  :D