Okay, so... I am using mod organizer but in my early attempts to make various mods work I took a "dirty" approach and copied files directly into the main Skyrim directory. In trying to use the new version of the mod it just wouldnt show up. I'd unistall and reinstall the mod and it and its menu and features were invisible. So, not sure if that was the problem or not I completely uninstalled Skyrim and reinstalled it and all my mods including PND and PNDDRP and now PNDDRP's menu shows up and its hot keys work... I think???

Here's my thing... before it was all just invisible no matter what I did like uninstall and reinstall the mod. Now the menu is there and so are the hot key functions like if I press B I diaper up and if I press it again then it will give me the menu etc... But while I was ready at first to declare this install a success upon further inspection I am now hesitant to say that I got it working right.

First the timed needs didn't work at all. I'd wait for days and no change to my need to use the diaper in the debug menu. So on a hunch I used the debug menu to force my player close and now that jump started the timed needs... sort of? If I wait or fast travel it works fine. But if I just run around it still stays at a constant level in the debug menu... sort of. It will go hours in game time with no change at all in debug then for reasons I cant pin down it will make a very minor jump very irregularly. At first I thought it was a design decision like rather then have it as a "step" event it was linked to an action like first person or third person view or interaction or changing cells but I couldn't seem to recreate the rare minor bump in need to relive myself. Whats more is that it was stepped and small and woulda required days in-game time to need to use a diaper where as now waiting for only 8 hours left me with a full diaper. So it took massively longer to need to use by not waiting or fast traveling. Also it seems odd that it is so precise a decimal point for it to not move at all for several minutes of real time only then to irregularly jump by a small amount.

My question are these. Am I using the mod right? Is it installed right? Is this standard behavior for the mod? If not then what might be causing this? Does this mod have requirements that the standard DiaperLoversSkyrim mod does not other then PND? The functions and menus seem to work but nothing is making the timed needs respond the way I expect including the tick box in its menu.

So... whats up? Is there a proper way to install this mod and I am not doing it? I've tried putting both of em in PND and PNDDPR and it gives me an error message that reads to not use PND's esp file. I've tried having both on in mod manager and just deleting PND's esp file. I've tried copying PNDDPR's files over the original PND mod and letting it overwrite and using the merged mod. I am uncertain of how I am supposed to "install" one first and then the other using mod manager since it uses a "non-destructive workflow" and so if I disable the original PND then it just inst there anymore, as if it was never there.

Any advice? The mod is functionally usable to me now but seems broken in its timmed needs department. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Upon reloading the game waiting and fast traveling no longer works and using the debug to force the values up isn't "jump starting" anything anymore.

When I had this happen to me, I had to uninstall nerfbrony's pnd-diaper-mod, clean the scripts out with the Save Tool, and then reinstall it.

It worked after that, but I caution against changing the Adjustment values much.  It seems to break it again if you do the wrong thing, and I haven't pinned down exactly what that wrong thing is.

Daddy, could you help me change my diaper please...

I mean... I like wearing my Abriforms but I want to try a pink diaper today...

I tried shouting Remove Diaper and it worked,

but when I select the pink diaper from my backpack and shout Change Diaper it puts me back in Abriforms...

Thank you... you made a little incontinent girl so happy ❤

Most mods make Skyrim really rough for girls, but this brings back the cosy love

You shouldn't try to use the pink diapers, little girl. biggrin.png  DLSkyrim diapers are just for showing off.  The PND mod has a specific diaper in mind because it needs all the wetting/messing textures for that diaper.  Awhile back I posted these "overwrite" mods for variety, at least in the "thick" diaper (the ones I made wet/mess textures for.  We have lavender and midnight.  Midnight mostly just gets darker, though.  You'll need the original mod files to get the Abri-Forms back.

Oh, I love it! Lavender is my favorite...

Thank you, daddy ❤

so I set everything up for PND diaper mod, but I have these issues:

-The dead bodies of male bodies are very messed up. dead female bodies are fine

-I have linen wraps and tundra cotten, but I can't craft diapers.

I suppose the obvious question is whether you also have DLSkyrim downloaded, and DLSKyrim.esp activated.  Second question would be whether you're trying to craft them at a tanning rack.  The bodies...no clue!  My mod makes no changes to bodies.

I suppose the obvious question is whether you also have DLSkyrim downloaded, and DLSKyrim.esp activated.  Second question would be whether you're trying to craft them at a tanning rack.  The bodies...no clue!  My mod makes no changes to bodies.

No, I did not install DLSkyrim. Is it required?

Yes I was trying to craft them at a tanning rack.

I don't think you need DLSkyrim if you just want PND anymore, but they do totally different things:

PND is a diaper use mod with tons of features around that.  

DLSkyrim is a ~75 diapers mod with pacifiers and crafting.  There's also a cloth diaper mod, but it gained some other functionality in its latest version that makes it more obtrusive than a pure clothing mod.  

So with PND, one can use a handful of the diapers (originally from DLSkyrim), but then you're pretty much dependent on those.  DLSkyrim is just a clothing mod.  I'd tick them both on.  

I don't think you need DLSkyrim if you just want PND anymore, but they do totally different things:

PND is a diaper use mod with tons of features around that.  

DLSkyrim is a ~75 diapers mod with pacifiers and crafting.  There's also a cloth diaper mod, but it gained some other functionality in its latest version that makes it more obtrusive than a pure clothing mod.  

So with PND, one can use a handful of the diapers (originally from DLSkyrim), but then you're pretty much dependent on those.  DLSkyrim is just a clothing mod.  I'd tick them both on.  

okay, thanks. Which diapers are compatible with PND Diaper anyways? Also, why is tundra cotten so scarce?

BTW, not only can i now make diapers, but I've reinstalled the skeleton mod and now the male bodies are no longer glitched.

okay, thanks. Which diapers are compatible with PND Diaper anyways? Also, why is tundra cotten so scarce?

BTW, not only can i now make diapers, but I've reinstalled the skeleton mod and now the male bodies are no longer glitched.

PND has a few default options.  IIRC, it's the Abri-Form.  You don't get to choose except for the general model in the MCM.  

Tundra cotton isn't so rare.  Maybe you're just a kid in a candy shop  :lol:

Daddy, do you accept BTC dono?

Send me a wallet address and I'll send you my thanks... ❤

I won't speak for Nerf, but I mod for free.   It's for the sake of an under-served community.  Also, I won't feel guilty that 2/3 of the year is more devoted to my job than with modding.  Besides, getting paid for something will guarantee that it'll feel like work and not play, and I work enough.

If you really want to say thanks, take a screenie of you enjoying the mod(s) and share it   :D

Alright... I understand... It's just... Some months I spend $30 on diapers for myself, and I've already used over a hundred diapers in Skyrim in a week.

I'm really grateful. Diapers are about those very special feelings, like:

• Wetting myself while talking to the Jarl of Riften...
  • Exploring a dungeon when I suddenly realise I made a poopie... It makes me go "Oh no!", sometimes I laugh because it's so unexpected...
  • Playing with myself in my room, while wearing a wet diaper in a busy Candleheart with a bard singing "The Dragonborn comes" upstairs...
  • Sucking my paci during sex to remind me how little I am but still do big girl things...
  • Being spanked by my daddy for accidentally shooting him with an arrow, and then getting a diaper change because he still loves me...

post-555485-0-34999900-1488134851_thumb.png

post-555485-0-95717700-1488134859_thumb.png

Your mod made it possible for me to have those feelings... You did this.

So, if you change your mind, I'll be glad to let you take yourself out to dinner... Nerf too ❤

Edited by Baby Lola

Alright... I understand... It's just... Some months I spend $30 on diapers for myself, and I've already used over a hundred diapers in Skyrim in a week.

• Exploring a dungeon when I suddenly realise I made a poopie... It makes me go "Oh no!", sometimes I laugh because it's so unexpected...
  • Playing with myself in my room, while wearing a wet diaper in a busy Candleheart with a bard singing "The Dragonborn comes" upstairs...
  • Sucking my paci during sex to remind me how little I am but still do big girl things...
  • Being spanked by my daddy for accidentally shooting him with an arrow, and then getting a diaper change because he still loves me...

Heh, glad to hear other's moments! I've been away from Skyrim from a little while, so haven't shared any  exploits as a fetishistic kidnapper/employer lately, but I hope to have some more shots and stories again before long. I for one look forward to more tales of your experiences! :)

Gonna be hard to top the legend of Monsterbait though. I was so fond of that girl and her service as an aggro drawer, I untied her and put her to work in the mansion helping Belle take care of the place. And of course, look nice showing off her padded butt! 

RlzWzID.png

5rHGsF2.png

Your mod made it possible for me to have those feelings... You did this.

So, if you change your mind, I'll be glad to let you take yourself out to dinner... Nerf too ❤

(The screens might work if you upload them directly, but I can't see them now)

This is lovely, Lil Miss Lola.  Thanks for sharing all of the various moments when our work is bringing such a great experience.  Hearing from people like you, that's much of the reward.   :)

And Smith...Monsterbait.   :lol:  So mean. I'm glad to hear she had a happier time after.

And Smith...Monsterbait.   :lol:  So mean. I'm glad to hear she had a happier time after.

Hey, as Skyrim slave owners go, I'm pretty chill! 

Besides, she was a real trooper, staying tied out there in just a diaper AND facing monsters, it just wasn't proper to not reward her in some way. She's ended up better than most captured bandits! 

I am having an issue where when in dark places the diaper almost turns black, anyone know why?

I haven't really perfected the specularity/normal maps in DLSkyrim.   To be clear, though, can I get a screenshot to see it? They also get really bright in the sun, so I wonder if this is a clue about how to modify it.

Had an idea for a for this mod for anone who is good with slavtats a texture that adds powder in the diaper region in different heaviness, like a little powder, to alot of powder, just an idea

Hah, that's a great idea, Draco!

I am having an issue where when in dark places the diaper almost turns black, anyone know why?

I haven't really perfected the specularity/normal maps in DLSkyrim.   To be clear, though, can I get a screenshot to see it? They also get really bright in the sun, so I wonder if this is a clue about how to modify it.

Had an idea for a for this mod for anone who is good with slavtats a texture that adds powder in the diaper region in different heaviness, like a little powder, to alot of powder, just an idea

Hah, that's a great idea, Draco!

I just did some testing it works fine non edited but when i load it up in bodyslide and save iti (without even editing or adding anything) it doesn't work after, and when i go to the nif it gives an error for some reason, I am working on a possible solution i'll respond back in a sec

Alright I fixed it!! YAY!! 

This is what I did I noticed it was a niskininstance which usually I see Dismembermentinstance so to get around this I opened up the file into bodyslide exported it as object, then I loaded the object up changed the newly added Dismembermentinstance to the 52 biped slot put weights on it and it worked perfectly no errors in nifskope.

Again thanks for the mod I use it with the pee and fart mod where guards force a diaper on you if you get caught going in public ^^

Alright I fixed it!! YAY!! 

This is what I did I noticed it was a niskininstance which usually I see Dismembermentinstance so to get around this I opened up the file into bodyslide exported it as object, then I loaded the object up changed the newly added Dismembermentinstance to the 52 biped slot put weights on it and it worked perfectly no errors in nifskope.

Again thanks for the mod I use it with the pee and fart mod where guards force a diaper on you if you get caught going in public ^^

Ah, you should have started off with the fact that you were messing with files themselves!  I was thinking you had a default situation, and yeah, I saw that in my long arc of trying to get the mod to work in the first place.  Glad it works!

Also, that's a great feature of PAF.  Did you replace Helios' diaper with DLSkyrim's, or are you just talking about men?  If it's the first one, mind sharing your files?  :)

Yes I replaced helios diaper and I think it was the medium diaper I am unsure but its the Play version it is like blue/white has like smiley faces and rainbows or something lol anway below here is a working clean and dirty version (edited the dirty version myself) with HDT of course you'll probably wanna load it up in Bodyslide and put your own weights because its my custom weighting and body but if you wanted to convert over it wouldn't be too difficult its largely based off of 7base (from UUNP) with minor tweaks.

(The below download is to replace the default Pee and Fart diaper thats added by guards)

PAF Diaper.7z

Anyway thanks for all the hard work you put into getting this going ^^

EDIT: Texture

Medium_Diaper_Play.png

EDIT#2: Images in game for those interested

Yes I replaced helios diaper and I think it was the medium diaper I am unsure but its the Play version it is like blue/white has like smiley faces and rainbows or something lol anway below here is a working clean and dirty version (edited the dirty version myself) with HDT of course you'll probably wanna load it up in Bodyslide and put your own weights because its my custom weighting and body but if you wanted to convert over it wouldn't be too difficult its largely based off of 7base (from UUNP) with minor tweaks.

attachicon.gifPAF Diaper.7z

Anyway thanks for all the hard work you put into getting this going ^^

EDIT: This one 

Medium_Diaper_Play.png

This is great!  Thanks for posting it, and I appreciate the support.  Yep, that's the "play" diaper.  An ABU Cushie.  If that's the singular lol.

This is great!  Thanks for posting it, and I appreciate the support.  Yep, that's the "play" diaper.  An ABU Cushie.  If that's the singular lol.

Exactly and no problem you deserve it I help in whatever way I can :D

Also i went ahead and uploaded in game images in the above post. My character is going through slaverun training so my character might look a bit rough lol.

Ok, I updated the post. I didn't know how to attach pics... But it's OK now ❤

post-555485-0-34999900-1488134851_thumb.png post-555485-0-95717700-1488134859_thumb.png

Also... It's funny that diapers are such a niche fetish,  but even an area that specific has so many variations...

Slaves/captivity/BDSM or even furry... I'm really not into any of those, I only like ageplay

It "Depends" on who you ask which of those is the most perverted, haha... ❤

Ok, I updated the post. I didn't know how to attach pics... But it's OK now ❤

attachicon.gifbblola-upskirt.png attachicon.gifbblola-change.png

Also... It's funny that diapers are such a niche fetish,  but even an area that specific has so many variations...

Slaves/captivity/BDSM or even furry... I'm really not into any of those, I only like ageplay

It "Depends" on who you ask which of those is the most perverted, haha... ❤

I hadent' really been into diaper until recently I like them for the humiliation aspect ^^

EDIT: Lol your pictures only shown up when I quoted you is kinda weird xD