Does anybody know how VTAW got a FO4 character to look this good, or how he got a FO4 body to have a feminine shape like this instead of the all-possible-faces-are-the-same-ugly-girl-having-a-bad-hair-day LooksMenu options and gangly, awkward shape of vanilla and CBBE bodies (as of a couple of years ago)?

1d80c9cb4ac7b2b8fbbf834cb9ac1955516bdd8d952b0d0b7736e57a4a6bbcb5.jpg

I quit playing FO4 mostly because I can't get it to look anywhere near as good as my 300+ mod SSE game, but this VTAW March Dress image looks amazing. I'd start playing FO4 again if I could make a character that looks this good! Unfortunately, VTAW has blocked comments on his Nexus mod page, and isn't accepting PMs, so I can't ask him/her directly how s/he did it.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anybody know how Vtaw got a FO4 character to look this good, or how he got a FO4 body to have a feminine shape like this instead of the all-possible-faces-are-the-same-ugly-girl-having-a-bad-hair-day LooksMenu options and gangly, awkward shape of vanilla and CBBE bodies (as of a couple of years ago)?

1d80c9cb4ac7b2b8fbbf834cb9ac1955516bdd8d952b0d0b7736e57a4a6bbcb5.jpg

I quit playing FO4 mostly because I can't get it to look anywhere near as good as my 300+ mod SSE game, but this Vtaw March Dress image looks amazing. I'd start playing FO4 again if I could make a character that looks this good! Unfortunately, Vtaw has blocked comments on his Nexus mod page, and isn't accepting PMs, so I can't ask him/her directly how s/he did it.

Love the work too, and while the description says the presets are in the file, I suspect that an ENB is present.   Given how successful VTAW is, I would not doubt if it the creator just built the face from looksmenu, though for those of us with less talent, it maybe close to this preset: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22426 

The lovely Victoria  as well as The eyes of beauty at a minimum. 

I know that he uses a preset from the Collection of textures and presets for the girls mod, and if you look through the images there's even 1 or 2 screenshots of his character using Jmenaru's Rage Outfit. He probably refined the preset to his liking, the body and face textures that he uses are probably custom made and of course, the ENB also makes a big difference. And regarding his BodySlide preset, they're usually available for download in his mod pages.

Sorry to ask again but have someone a hint where i get these preset/mod from Overwatch Character DVA/D.VA

95143658-1600855555.jpg

Edit I found the solution in the topic above it's the Turkey Tails dva race mod (sadly abandoned :(  ), know someone  how i make the integration to the face animation myself I`ve left some free time, because the face is without any motion

On 5/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, SeeEvil said:

Yeah, I've seen several similar hairstyles off of different mods but never this specific one? I guess it's one of those mods...

Maybe I'm not quite right.

South Koreans have created a collection of hair styles for skyrim SE version called "Tullius hair", which comes from several games, such as final fantasy, DOA and so on.

Tullius is a Korean game community with skyrim and fallout4

The people inside transplanted the content part of "Tullius hair" to Fo4

This one you see is one of them. This hairstyle originated from skyrim Le's famous $500 preset Author: ninirim

On 5/29/2021 at 5:53 PM, kziitd said:

Maybe I'm not quite right.

South Koreans have created a collection of hair styles for skyrim SE version called "Tullius hair", which comes from several games, such as final fantasy, DOA and so on.

Tullius is a Korean game community with skyrim and fallout4

The people inside transplanted the content part of "Tullius hair" to Fo4

This one you see is one of them. This hairstyle originated from skyrim Le's famous $500 preset Author: ninirim

You might actually be right with this one! I've looked it up a bit, and found this SSE preset made by ninirim:

Spoiler

162164fe25349be63.png

Untitled.png

I'm 99% sure it's the same hair but with slightly different textures especially with how similar the hair parts on the sides.

So I looked up more and managed to find a download of the Tullius Hair Pack 2.0, looked up the nif files and found it there! it's under the name Gaze (just noticed the KS hairdos suggestion above was also named gaze, just didn't have bangs). Also apparently it is originally a paid mod for the sims and then modified a bit (notably the front bangs) when ported to skyrim.

Unfortunately this is as far as I could go as converting for FO4 is far beyond my technical skills. There are some guides out there on how to do it and I tried following for a bit but have issues with the textures & UV mapping. Maybe a project for another day ?

Anyway for a moment there I really got down the rabbit hole of non-english modding sites... I'm surprised of how big the modding community is. It was all very interesting, especially that $400 preset ?

Thank you for helping, and the explanation!

Edited by SeeEvil
On 5/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, SeeEvil said:

Unfortunately this is as far as I could go as converting for FO4 is far beyond my technical skills. There are some guides out there on how to do it and I tried following for a bit but have issues with the textures & UV mapping. Maybe a project for another day ?

I couldn't convert the hair I wanted either but good news...

enb2021-6-1-03-53-18.jpg

...it's already done.

The bad news is the date on the esp is almost exactly a year ago (6/7/2020) so I have no clue as to where I would've acquired it.

The other bad news is, that's not the hair. The one in the original picture has a braid on top, this doesn't. This also has some accessories added, notice the pink hairpin.

On 5/30/2021 at 4:47 PM, SeeEvil said:

You might actually be right with this one! I've looked it up a bit, and found this SSE preset made by ninirim:

Reveal hidden contents

162164fe25349be63.png

Untitled.png

I'm 99% sure it's the same hair but with slightly different textures especially with how similar the hair parts on the sides.

So I looked up more and managed to find a download of the Tullius Hair Pack 2.0, looked up the nif files and found it there! it's under the name Gaze (just noticed the KS hairdos suggestion above was also named gaze, just didn't have bangs). Also apparently it is originally a paid mod for the sims and then modified a bit (notably the front bangs) when ported to skyrim.

Anyway for a moment there I really got down the rabbit hole of non-english modding sites... I'm surprised of how big the modding community is. It was all very interesting, especially that $400 preset ?

Thank you for helping, and the explanation!

I believe I've got the FO4 version of Tullius Hair pack. If you want/need it, it's here.

Haven't really used it in a while, since I found it on one of my dormant disks :D

Edited by DevilDoom
grammar, extra info

Hey guys, I once saw a mod review video on youtube and they had a modded lockpicking which looked like this:

17696-1-1472069325.jpg

I think those lines on it could make it easier to pick locks without making it feel like downright cheating. ? Unfortunately, I can no longer find that video, neither this mod. I just managed to find this picture through google and to my surprise the image is actually saved on Nexusmods, but when I tried to guess the mod url from the link to this image, it gives an error telling me there's no mod like that, also searching on Nexus itself doesn't show any lockpicking like this. I guess the author removed it? Anyway, if any of you know where to find it, please let me know, thank you!

1 hour ago, MrFuturehope said:

Hey guys, I once saw a mod review video on youtube and they had a modded lockpicking which looked like this:

17696-1-1472069325.jpg

I think those lines on it could make it easier to pick locks without making it feel like downright cheating. ? Unfortunately, I can no longer find that video, neither this mod. I just managed to find this picture through google and to my surprise the image is actually saved on Nexusmods, but when I tried to guess the mod url from the link to this image, it gives an error telling me there's no mod like that, also searching on Nexus itself doesn't show any lockpicking like this. I guess the author removed it? Anyway, if any of you know where to find it, please let me know, thank you!

Found this (matching the image):  V740T_NEW_Lockpick

And this (which I like more, but whatev):  Easy lockpicking by nikitalolo

Edited by NookyMonster
spelling/grammar correction
7 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

Thank you very much! :heart: How come searching for "lockpick" on Nexusmods didn't show this mod for me? :confused:

I believe it's from the mod author using underscores, instead of spaces, in the name, and the Nexus search algorithm doesn't recognize an intra-word pattern match.