Any settlement item mods that contain fire based lighting? For example, lanterns, fire barrels, and candles all produce a nice glowing light compared to electric lights. I know base game and DLC come with various items that produce the light, but looking to expand it. Perfect example is Far Harbor, the lighting in that town is my favorite.

1 hour ago, Neodarkside said:

Any settlement item mods that contain fire based lighting? For example, lanterns, fire barrels, and candles all produce a nice glowing light compared to electric lights. I know base game and DLC come with various items that produce the light, but looking to expand it. Perfect example is Far Harbor, the lighting in that town is my favorite.

This mod adds quite immersive light system (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15810/

Jokes aside,..

maybe any of these two mods:

Workshop Light Effects,

Better Workshop Lights?

Those are the only two mods that come to my mind in the instant..

If by any chance I misunderstood you, and you are searching for better light sources / mod that "fixes" the lights, I'd go with combo (that I use),
Fr4nsson's Light Tweaks,
Enhanced Lights and FX.

But I like to put Fr4nsson's mod after the ELFX, since it achieves darker interiors and exteriors. (just to my liking)

Maybe even this: Improved Workshop Lights

3 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

This mod adds quite immersive light system (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15810/

Jokes aside,..

maybe any of these two mods:

Workshop Light Effects,

Better Workshop Lights?

Those are the only two mods that come to my mind in the instant..

If by any chance I misunderstood you, and you are searching for better light sources / mod that "fixes" the lights, I'd go with combo (that I use),
Fr4nsson's Light Tweaks,
Enhanced Lights and FX.

But I like to put Fr4nsson's mod after the ELFX, since it achieves darker interiors and exteriors. (just to my liking)

Maybe even this: Improved Workshop Lights

I'll check these out, but just from the titles alone, not really what I am looking for. I don't want to change the games lighting, I just want more light emitting objects.

1 hour ago, DevilDoom said:

Homemaker - Expanded Settlements, this maybe. I think it adds some more light sources.

Got that one, mine was like 3 years old, updated one has some interesting lights. Their candles, fire barrels, and lanterns are stronger light emitters so nice to have a choice between dim atmospheric lighting with a bit stronger.

Also giving this one a shot, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13914?tab=files

Adds Far Harbor style bottle lights, I deleted my old playthru when I completed the Nucleus quest, so I can't tell if the DLC bottle lights are that strong or not, but that mod added a few bulbs that produce the same style of light as lanterns by much much brighter.

I have another mod that supposedly unlocks Far harbor items, will try it later and see if it unlocks bottle lanterns, then I can test it out.

If you find any others, let me know and thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where to get these two clothing items from the two pictures?

According to some user on this site, the second picture comes a "Commonwealth Couriers" discord, but I spent months trying to find it, but couldn't. Can anyone send me a link to that discord? Thank you!!

38588-1556717676-2100005703.jpeg

952376-1574988340.jpg.c66d152b6405e58be2c187f9969e4ca5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

90542508-1609833136.png

Any ideas on this one? They've (rhumpunk) been posting a lot of mashups on Nexus images but haven't been telling as far as source. I suspect the textures may be custom but maybe the meshes are ports from other mods converted for Fallout? Can't seem to find the Shoes, Pants or Jacket anywhere.

59 minutes ago, esmm40 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

90542508-1609833136.png

Any ideas on this one? They've (rhumpunk) been posting a lot of mashups on Nexus images but haven't been telling as far as source. I suspect the textures may be custom but maybe the meshes are ports from other mods converted for Fallout? Can't seem to find the Shoes, Pants or Jacket anywhere.

the shoes from a port i did of until dawn,jacket gta v ,pants i forgot, if someone have a tutorial to create armor mod with ck post link,video etc i could post few stuff