On 1/7/2022 at 10:07 PM, underdone said:

Is this port available for download anywhere? 

90542508-1637558909.png

When i ported that , i made some edit on it . the heels i didnt bother to rigged them properly , i have shrinked the shoulder got rid of the gun on the right arm ,so its far from the original . i dont do mods . ive use that model 1 time ,for that screenshot . i might look into it and dump the mesh/textures files.

4 hours ago, rhumpunk said:

When i ported that , i made some edit on it . the heels i didnt bother to rigged them properly , i have shrinked the shoulder got rid of the gun on the right arm ,so its far from the original . i dont do mods . ive use that model 1 time ,for that screenshot . i might look into it and dump the mesh/textures files.

hey buddy. what about this suit? where i can find it? it looks niceimage.png.f0e286c5d7982bf2c4aa1e276c406d6a.png

On 1/15/2022 at 7:34 PM, rhumpunk said:

That would be appreciated 

On 1/17/2022 at 3:53 PM, HyperonicX said:

Does anybody know what mod the gas mask is from?
Heck, while I'm at it, I might as well ask if anybody know what mod the armor is from?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/224451

Looks like an edited version of the petal gas mask https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44304 or just the version without the petal. The outfit's a mashup, looks like some of the stuff came from Vtaw's wardrobe and Don14's clothing packs, i'm not certain though. Some of the stuff may be from jmenaru but all of his shit's behind a $10 paywall

Edited by darkrias.rose
2 hours ago, darkrias.rose said:

Looks like an edited version of the petal gas mask https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44304 or just the version without the petal. The outfit's a mashup, looks like some of the stuff came from Vtaw's wardrobe and Don14's clothing packs, i'm not certain though. Some of the stuff may be from jmenaru but all of his shit's behind a $10 paywall

It's definitely not the Petal Gas Mask, or even an edited version. The filters are far too rounded and there are just too many differences for it to be it.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

On 1/18/2022 at 12:53 AM, HyperonicX said:

Does anybody know what mod the gas mask is from?
Heck, while I'm at it, I might as well ask if anybody know what mod the armor is from?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/224451

You'll probably have to ask immyneedscake or join his discord

https://www.immyneedscake.com/screenshots

Nevermind, looks indeed like the Petal Gasmask with a mirrored filter..

SkyrimSE+2020-04-12+20-59-43.png

Edited by kpeter
5 hours ago, kpeter said:

You'll probably have to ask immyneedscake or join his discord

https://www.immyneedscake.com/screenshots

Nevermind, looks indeed like the Petal Gasmask with a mirrored filter..

SkyrimSE+2020-04-12+20-59-43.png

Well, I managed to flip the petal gas mask over myself and it doesn't look the same.

Straps and whatnot are missing and textures are clearly different (that's a given) are different on the one I'm inquiring about.

I really can't see it as the same mask, but it is similar.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

Well, I managed to flip the petal gas mask over myself and it doesn't look the same.

Straps and whatnot are missing and textures are clearly different (that's a given) are different on the one I'm inquiring about.

I really can't see it as the same mask, but it is similar.

He does a lot of ports so the one from the original screenshot may very well be from a different game. If you all you want is a respirator you can remove the pedal and add another filter. You'll have to create a new texture file and bgsm so everything lines up for the new filter. The strap you should be able to add another one, rotate and fix any clipping. Won't be 100% but you should be able to get it close enough where you won't notice in game.

11 minutes ago, underdone said:

He does a lot of ports so the one from the original screenshot may very well be from a different game. If you all you want is a respirator you can remove the pedal and add another filter. You'll have to create a new texture file and bgsm so everything lines up for the new filter. The strap you should be able to add another one, rotate and fix any clipping. Won't be 100% but you should be able to get it close enough where you won't notice in game.

I've tried doing that, but it didn't work. (On Skyrim, at least.)

As for the texture files, I have absolutely no talent for that stuff, and I've tried retexturing it once before. It ended up a complete mess!

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

I've tried doing that, but it didn't work. (On Skyrim, at least.)

As for the texture files, I have absolutely no talent for that stuff, and I've tried retexturing it once before. It ended up a complete mess!

There is a no petal version on nexus, look under optional files

mask.png

Edited by underdone
On 1/19/2022 at 2:28 PM, HyperonicX said:

It's definitely not the Petal Gas Mask, or even an edited version. The filters are far too rounded and there are just too many differences for it to be it.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

It could be a mix of multiple different masks, you can always try asking rhumpunk directly.
It might be using retextured parts from the petal mask mixed with this:

377160_20200115092730_1.thumb.png.fbdf955271765e5c288aefb20f754084.pngOutfitStudio_x64_2020_01_14_17_39_30_384.png.575abd51d731fbbe5835d066d5763162.png

Edited by darkrias.rose
1 hour ago, darkrias.rose said:

It could be a mix of multiple different masks, you can always try asking rhumpunk directly.
It might be using retextured parts from the petal mask mixed with this:

Reveal hidden contents

377160_20200115092730_1.thumb.png.fbdf955271765e5c288aefb20f754084.pngOutfitStudio_x64_2020_01_14_17_39_30_384.png.575abd51d731fbbe5835d066d5763162.png

I don't know what mask that is either, tbh. Is there a link to it?

But it is possible that it is a combo.

As for asking, I'm not confident enough to do it.

6 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Thanks! I had trouble with trying to implement it through my own mod.

I just don't get how to set up the whole materials/textures thing in the CK.

It is quite simple if you have two CKs opened and just look at the already created .esp plugin as a template and then just copy things from one to another.

Or, another way, I sometimes do it, is by copying a plugin from a different mod, remove all data that has nothing to do with my mod and change the rest.

16 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

It is quite simple if you have two CKs opened and just look at the already created .esp plugin as a template and then just copy things from one to another.

Or, another way, I sometimes do it, is by copying a plugin from a different mod, remove all data that has nothing to do with my mod and change the rest.

I can only open one at a time. It's a huge pain in the ass.