• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, underdone said:

Is this port available for download anywhere? 

90542508-1637558909.png

Not sure what game this port is from, but I too would like to know.

Would you care to give me the name of the game, could try my luck at searching.

EDIT #1: after the first round of searching I've come up with possible answer to my own question..

The game's name could be something "Operation Lovecraft: Fallen Doll" but don't quote me on that

EDIT #2: the author of the outfit port seems to be someone called "rhumpunk". I've talked to them before about a different mod and it seems that they tend to do ports on their own and make some nice looking mashups.

Will ask them for a favor but don't expect too much.

Edited by DevilDoom
3 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

Not sure what game this port is from, but I too would like to know.

Would you care to give me the name of the game, could try my luck at searching.

EDIT #1: after the first round of searching I've come up with possible answer to my own question..

The game's name could be something "Operation Lovecraft: Fallen Doll" but don't quote me on that

EDIT #2: the author of the outfit port seems to be someone called "rhumpunk". I've talked to them before about a different mod and it seems that they tend to do ports on their own and make some nice looking mashups.

Will ask them for a favor but don't expect too much.

Funny you mentioned it, I happened to be looking at some of the stuff he has posted last night (he's got some nice stuff)I just never came across that specific image. I know most ports are done with a program that rips meshes and textures from games but you need to own the game which unfortunately I don't.

On 1/8/2022 at 3:05 PM, underdone said:

Funny you mentioned it, I happened to be looking at some of the stuff he has posted last night (he's got some nice stuff)I just never came across that specific image. I know most ports are done with a program that rips meshes and textures from games but you need to own the game which unfortunately I don't.

Well, I found the ripping program, guess I'll give it a shot.

Wish me luck..

EDIT #1:

forgot to update the situation..

It seems that the demo version of the game does not include the outfit. I am in no way interested to spend money to buy the game via patreon, just to rip one outfit assets out of it.

Oh well..

Edited by DevilDoom