• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, regularmen said:

Sorry for hijacking

I can't find the chest straps/harness piece in the same picture you are quoting to in your linked mod, or is it from different mods?

VTAW packs sometimes mix and match the images, so be sure to look at the other packs.   Like Cole (Phelps) said, I thought the whole look was from VTAW 6.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone ! Sory to bother, but I'm looking for some armor pieces that i'm unable to find... I think they are probably private, but i'm not to sure. Anyway, if any of you have a track on those, thank you to share some details.

Spoiler

Armor_1.png.6aa51250b52a6d0852e6f443c0e72cee.png

Spoiler

Armor_2.png.65ae23118139d38d1e2751312cb14ae3.png

Spoiler

Armor_3.png.36071418e4388283a9b6b38a0c96b0f7.png

There you have it . . .I'll keep looking on my side, if I ever find aything about it, i'll share it here too...

On that note, thanks by advance, and have a nice day ! ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AntaresParallax

Hi Everyone!

Can anyone identify the female walking animation from the very beginning of this video? It seems similar to MCG Female Walk, but it's a bit more exaggerated (aside from the physics).

(BTW, this channel is great, they edit well and have an excellent visual setup.)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 

17 hours ago, AntaresParallax said:

Hi Everyone!

Can anyone identify the female walking animation from the very beginning of this video? It seems similar to MCG Female Walk, but it's a bit more exaggerated (aside from the physics).

(BTW, this channel is great, they edit well and have an excellent visual setup.)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 

dswa deleted from nexus

don't stop walking anim.7z

On 10/28/2020 at 1:29 AM, thyccboi6 said:

i've been watching a korean fallout streamer and i can't find this custom race anywhere. it's not the nanakochan animerace because the chin and facial features are slightly different. anyone know where i can find this mod? thanks :)Screenshot_2020-10-28-01-14-23.thumb.png.41644aae38e7b897e6456033770906d2.pngScreenshot_2020-10-28-01-13-24.thumb.png.70bb79f400ddc6dbf2a36b471e07ce2e.png

I believe it is this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46255

It's basically an extended version of the nanakochan race with more customization options.  Use it instead of nanakochan.