1 hour ago, GeorgiaCav said:

Which version of ZAP are you using? I had the same issue under ZAP 7 and had to roll back to 6.11 to prevent the "master offset while whipping" bug. I've been hoping this would be addressed since I'd like to update ZAP.

Yes, I'm using 7. I had a similar thought. More specifically, I wondered if a lot of the problems I saw came with Zap 7.

But I wasn't sure what I'd really need to go back in time with Zap. I think I'd need an antique FNIS, an old skeleton, probably an old sexlab...

It looked like too much effort just to see what might fix itself.

I found the whip player functionality in Zap 7 works fine, if you call the zbf framework to do it. No offset strangeness, but it's player specific and can't be used on NPCs.

However, the put-in-furniture of Zap 7 is a disaster, and has a good chance of leaving he player nailed to the furniture by a script that can't be stopped, and so no player control fix can free you. Ever.

The put in cage doesn't work either, except perhaps with a very narrow range of doors that conform to its expectations.

I believe the way forward is to avoid Zap functionality other than simply activating furniture. The Zap code is never going to get fixed. T.ara can only add more assets.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

last year january it was exactly same Situation, zaira wrote end of the month.

i still get new Kind of bugs and i try to get this mod to run since ithe first release.

The idea of ME is compelling, but the actuality less so. There are so many great ambitions, but too much is broken. Other mods have come, and in various ways blown past this.

SD+ for all its bugginess manages a functioning slavery more often than not, DD and DCUR are pretty solid now (DCUR has a few kinks to knock out post DD4, but really minor stuff) and CD offers so much of the "feel" of ME enslavement, but with an actual game to it.

A lot about the prostitution in ME is still really slick, but the leashing lets it down, and could so easily be removed entirely without breaking the good bits.

But when it comes to forced prostitution, ME crumbles into a directionless mess, where brothel pimps fail to set earning targets, and where if you are punished, it's all choices and no gameplay. Even this would be acceptable if it worked smoothly, but the training scenes are slow, clunky, and mostly broken.

Right now, Slaverun is moving so fast, and adding so much, and already does so much... Has a real story, real progression, DD4 working, some Zap 8 support in alpha... It makes ME look like the old grandfather mod that it is. But... Slaverun has no prostitution at all.

If ME could focus back down on prostitution, deliver a "lite" version, without the editing and world changing, without the slave training, without the leashing, and using DD, it would still be the mod of choice for that, I think. Then there would be a solid base to add slave training back in, as a separate mod.

7 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

SD+ for all its bugginess manages a functioning slavery more often than not, DD and DCUR are pretty solid now (DCUR has a few kinks to knock out post DD4, but really minor stuff) and CD offers so much of the "feel" of ME enslavement, but with an actual game to it.

Devious Devices and... DCUR? I can't figure this one out.

I liked what I played of Slaverun for its features, but I don't like the idea of being just one of thousands of slaves, and I really didn't need to see all the elderly women stripped down and enslaved. I want my character to be either the only slave around, or one of the few. I like the idea that she's fallen down the rabbit hole into the sexually perverted side of Skyrim, the side no one normally sees, and good luck to her getting out. Slaverun is just a bit too in-your-face with everything.

CD is very good too, but the slavery quest at the CD mansion itself is a little tedious... well, very tedious, and my character blinks in and out of existence due to some sort of graphic memory/texture compression issue (I'm guessing). It happens in every building with the Solitude tile set, including the Blue Palace and the Bards' College. 

On the other hand, I really enjoy CD's Thalmor Embassy quest.

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaCav said:

Devious Devices and... DCUR? I can't figure this one out.

I liked what I played of Slaverun for its features, but I don't like the idea of being just one of thousands of slaves, and I really didn't need to see all the elderly women stripped down and enslaved. I want my character to be either the only slave around, or one of the few. I like the idea that she's fallen down the rabbit hole into the sexually perverted side of Skyrim, the side no one normally sees, and good luck to her getting out. Slaverun is just a bit too in-your-face with everything.

CD is very good too, but the slavery quest at the CD mansion itself is a little tedious... well, very tedious, and my character blinks in and out of existence due to some sort of graphic memory/texture compression issue (I'm guessing). It happens in every building with the Solitude tile set, including the Blue Palace and the Bards' College. 

On the other hand, I really enjoy CD's Thalmor Embassy quest.

There is a toggle in Slaverun's mcm to skip old people. I find it interesting that you want a limited number of slaves. I prefer the "just an ordinary person" type of playthrough. :smile:

4 hours ago, Subcriberson said:

Take all the time you need on updates! Thank you for your work on Maria Eden!

This!

Feedback is important and I wish I would get that much for my warhammer 40k custom rules, hehe.

But since this mod is built with love in someones free time, there should be no pressure. 

And I also accepted that not every mod is suitable for me, too. I just give each mod some time to show if we like each other :smiley:

Also I test all new versions. 

On 28.1.2018 at 10:20 AM, Pfiffy said:

Der Downloadlink bringt mich nur auf die Mega-Startseite. Wo finde ich die Mod?

I asked the same question towards, but in german and without a answere.

Here in english:

Is the MegaLink down? The download button links of the startpage only.

Der Mod ist so furchtbar buggy das meiste funktioniert nicht oder ist total verbuggt. Wenn ich zum Beispiel die Hure von einem Zuhälter werde, ist ja das erste was passiert das er die Pussy und den Arsch inspiziert, danach gibt er mir die Hurenkleidung die ich sogar anziehen kann, aber dann passiert nichts weiter. Da sagt er/sie dann immer wieder "Na mach schon" oder etwas in der Art und das wars. Ist auch so stinklangweilig wenn man die Sklavin von jemandem wird. Da legen die einem ein Halsband an und das wars und dann muss man wieder als Hure arbeiten und in den Inns rumhängen weil sonst die Besitzerin schlecht gelaunt wird. Und warum werden nicht einfach DDE, DDI und DDX Items verwendet ich verstehe es einfach nicht. Da trägt man dann als Sklavin immer nur ein Halsband und vögelt herum.

Das es die Knebel komplett versaut ist auch total nervtötend, man kann wenn man den Mod installiert ja mit niemandem mehr reden, durch die TES5Edit änderung die ich hier gefunden habe ein paar Seiten zuvor, habe ich es wieder hinbekommen aber sowas sollte einfach nicht nötig sein.

Man verbringt so viel Zeit mit der Installierung und dem einstellen der Outfits nur um dann festzustellen das der Mod so gut wie gar nicht funktioniert. Das beste ist ja wenn man eines der Outfits anzieht ist es so als hätte man es nicht wirklich an. Man sieht es zwar an dem Charakter ,aber man kann es im Inventar nicht sehen also auch nie wieder ausziehen.

Die Hotkeys sind auch so schlecht gemacht die Voreinstellungen mit Pfeiltaste Links und Rechts funktionieren ja gar nicht, erst nachdem man im Menü die Tasten dort nochmal einträgt funktioniert es. Besonders lästig wenn man mit Gamepad spielt weil man erst das Gamepad deaktivieren muss um die Hotkeys ändern zu können. Danach funktionieren sie dann auch weiterhin wenn man mit Gamepad spielt aber das ist schon sehr lästig.

Mein Vorschlag ist mach einen Dominanten Follower Mod wie "Devious Follower Beta" mit den ganzen zusätzlichen Animationen. Oder biete dem Ersteller der Mod die Animationen an um seinen Mod noch zu erweitern. Zumindest die Funktionieren das ist glaube ich auch das einzige was richtig funktioniert.

Ich benutze die neuesten Versionen von DDA, DDI und DDX und ZaZ Version 8 liegt wohl daran das manches nicht funktioniert aber selbst wenn es funktionieren würde ist es den Aufwand nicht wert den der Mod mit sich bringt.

Sorry aber ich habe mich tierisch aufgeregt weil man solange rummacht und rumprobiert Dinge einstellt, Outfits zusammenstellt usw. ich musste meinen Frust ablassen. Ich deinstalliere diesen Mod wieder schade eigentlich er ist so komplex und teilweise taugt er sogar was aber er ist zu verbuggt.

Google Translator German to English i was to lazy typing it all again :smiley:

Spoiler

The mod is so awfully buggy that most of it does not work or is totally buggy. For example, when I become the whore of a pimp, the first thing that happens is that he inspects the pussy and ass, then he gives me the whore clothes I can even wear, but then nothing happens. Then he / she keeps saying "Come on" or something like that and that's it. Is also so stinking boring if you become the slave of someone. Since put on a collar and that was it and then you have to work again as a whore and hang out in the Inns because otherwise the owner is in a bad mood. And why are not just DDE, DDI and DDX items used I just do not understand it. Since you wear as a slave only a collar and fucks around. That it gags completely messed up is also totally annoying, you can if you install the mod yes talk to anyone, through the TES5Edit change that I found here a few pages before, I've got it back but something should just not be necessary , You spend so much time installing and adjusting the outfits just to see that the mod hardly works. The best thing is, if you put on one of the outfits, it's like you do not really wear it. You can see it on the character, but you can not see it in the inventory so never take it off again. The hotkeys are also made so bad the default settings with the arrow keys left and right do not work at all, only after you enter the keys there again in the menu, it works. Especially annoying when playing with gamepad because you have to disable the gamepad to change the hotkeys. Then they continue to work if you play with gamepad but that is very annoying. My suggestion is to make a dominant Follower Mod like "Devious Follower Beta" with all the extra animations. Or offer the creator of the mod to the animations to expand his mod yet. At least the functioning that is I think the only thing that works properly. I use the latest versions of DDA, DDI and DDX and ZaZ version 8 is probably because some things do not work, but even if it works it is not worth the effort of the mod brings. Sorry but I got upset animal because rummacht and rumprobiert things sets, outfits compiles, etc. I had to drain my frustration. I uninstall this mod again a pity he is so complex and sometimes he is even good for what but he is too banned.

3 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

Der Mod ist so furchtbar buggy das meiste funktioniert nicht oder ist total verbuggt. Wenn ich zum Beispiel die Hure von einem Zuhälter werde, ist ja das erste was passiert das er die Pussy und den Arsch inspiziert, danach gibt er mir die Hurenkleidung die ich sogar anziehen kann, aber dann passiert nichts weiter. Da sagt er/sie dann immer wieder "Na mach schon" oder etwas in der Art und das wars. Ist auch so stinklangweilig wenn man die Sklavin von jemandem wird. Da legen die einem ein Halsband an und das wars und dann muss man wieder als Hure arbeiten und in den Inns rumhängen weil sonst die Besitzerin schlecht gelaunt wird. Und warum werden nicht einfach DDE, DDI und DDX Items verwendet ich verstehe es einfach nicht. Da trägt man dann als Sklavin immer nur ein Halsband und vögelt herum.

Das es die Knebel komplett versaut ist auch total nervtötend, man kann wenn man den Mod installiert ja mit niemandem mehr reden, durch die TES5Edit änderung die ich hier gefunden habe ein paar Seiten zuvor, habe ich es wieder hinbekommen aber sowas sollte einfach nicht nötig sein.

Man verbringt so viel Zeit mit der Installierung und dem einstellen der Outfits nur um dann festzustellen das der Mod so gut wie gar nicht funktioniert. Das beste ist ja wenn man eines der Outfits anzieht ist es so als hätte man es nicht wirklich an. Man sieht es zwar an dem Charakter ,aber man kann es im Inventar nicht sehen also auch nie wieder ausziehen.

Die Hotkeys sind auch so schlecht gemacht die Voreinstellungen mit Pfeiltaste Links und Rechts funktionieren ja gar nicht, erst nachdem man im Menü die Tasten dort nochmal einträgt funktioniert es. Besonders lästig wenn man mit Gamepad spielt weil man erst das Gamepad deaktivieren muss um die Hotkeys ändern zu können. Danach funktionieren sie dann auch weiterhin wenn man mit Gamepad spielt aber das ist schon sehr lästig.

Mein Vorschlag ist mach einen Dominanten Follower Mod wie "Devious Follower Beta" mit den ganzen zusätzlichen Animationen. Oder biete dem Ersteller der Mod die Animationen an um seinen Mod noch zu erweitern. Zumindest die Funktionieren das ist glaube ich auch das einzige was richtig funktioniert.

Ich benutze die neuesten Versionen von DDA, DDI und DDX und ZaZ Version 8 liegt wohl daran das manches nicht funktioniert aber selbst wenn es funktionieren würde ist es den Aufwand nicht wert den der Mod mit sich bringt.

Sorry aber ich habe mich tierisch aufgeregt weil man solange rummacht und rumprobiert Dinge einstellt, Outfits zusammenstellt usw. ich musste meinen Frust ablassen. Ich deinstalliere diesen Mod wieder schade eigentlich er ist so komplex und teilweise taugt er sogar was aber er ist zu verbuggt.

Google Translator German to English i was to lazy typing it all again :smiley:

Reveal hidden contents

The mod is so awfully buggy that most of it does not work or is totally buggy. For example, when I become the whore of a pimp, the first thing that happens is that he inspects the pussy and ass, then he gives me the whore clothes I can even wear, but then nothing happens. Then he / she keeps saying "Come on" or something like that and that's it. Is also so stinking boring if you become the slave of someone. Since put on a collar and that was it and then you have to work again as a whore and hang out in the Inns because otherwise the owner is in a bad mood. And why are not just DDE, DDI and DDX items used I just do not understand it. Since you wear as a slave only a collar and fucks around. That it gags completely messed up is also totally annoying, you can if you install the mod yes talk to anyone, through the TES5Edit change that I found here a few pages before, I've got it back but something should just not be necessary , You spend so much time installing and adjusting the outfits just to see that the mod hardly works. The best thing is, if you put on one of the outfits, it's like you do not really wear it. You can see it on the character, but you can not see it in the inventory so never take it off again. The hotkeys are also made so bad the default settings with the arrow keys left and right do not work at all, only after you enter the keys there again in the menu, it works. Especially annoying when playing with gamepad because you have to disable the gamepad to change the hotkeys. Then they continue to work if you play with gamepad but that is very annoying. My suggestion is to make a dominant Follower Mod like "Devious Follower Beta" with all the extra animations. Or offer the creator of the mod to the animations to expand his mod yet. At least the functioning that is I think the only thing that works properly. I use the latest versions of DDA, DDI and DDX and ZaZ version 8 is probably because some things do not work, but even if it works it is not worth the effort of the mod brings. Sorry but I got upset animal because rummacht and rumprobiert things sets, outfits compiles, etc. I had to drain my frustration. I uninstall this mod again a pity he is so complex and sometimes he is even good for what but he is too banned.

Yeah, we all want the perfect BDSM Experience. But it just does not exist. After trying almost all LoversLab mods over the past year, I can only summarize them as totally lacking, incomplete, buggy, annoying, boring or repetetive. But I still could carve a lot of fun out of them, knowing what to use and what to avoid. And some mods are just not for me, so I dont bother anymore.  

Criticism is fine, but we should stay constructive here. Always remember, this is done in the free time of someone with great dedication.

A new version is in the making and perhaps people should wait for that.

Also, many people have different desires for a mod like this and it is impossible to make them all happy.

Many of the bugs and problems you described can have different sources. As for me, I only got ME to work properly when I killed most of the other LoversLab mods not required for ME. Also, you have to start a new game after setting the clothing. That fixed most of the clothing bugs for me. 

This is a lovely mod and its potential far exceeds that of SD+ or similar mods, but it is also more complex. I still have high hopes and I am eager for the next version.

So please, review your critics and try to sort out which ones are really bugs. 

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

Its not in the required mods list... so... yes. From what I know, ME does not even use DD4 at all. 

They arn't the best to have in the same load order though. Lots and lots of >potential< conflicts/clashes that can cause either mod to lockup or skip a function.

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Thats cool how about zaz8 ? Would be great to get some information from author about update :frown: 

I dont recommend using zaz 8 without the mod author confirming it is working. seems there were some issues in other mods.

11 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Thats cool how about zaz8 ? Would be great to get some information from author about update :frown: 

As far as i know the Update will not use ZAZ8 and Maria will still use ZeP and out from the ZAZT8 installation guide 

"ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) may not be compatible with this mod" 

I would recommend for polaying maria use Mod Manager and make a profile for Maria and disable everything which is not used in Maria!

On 1.2.2018 at 5:39 PM, Jappa123 said:

Hello :smile: i just wanted to ask you guys is this mod playable with dd4 ? or should i wait for update ?

Thanks!

I would recommend to not use DD at all while playing the current version of Maria. Maria uses ZAZ keywords and own Device handling. Everything with DD is making problems. 

Another problem :frown: so i set every outfit in MCM everything looks fine then i go to riften brothel start "main" quest with Kira and then i have to pick up clothes from Wardrobe so i do it and Natalie still saying hurry up etc i tried euip them nothing works ;/ 

@

Well i tried Release Player through cheating menu and i "unlocked" May i ask you something? dialogue options but Natalie is still waiting near to wardrobe ;/ 

2 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Another problem :frown: so i set every outfit in MCM everything looks fine then i go to riften brothel start "main" quest with Kira and then i have to pick up clothes from Wardrobe so i do it and Natalie still saying hurry up etc i tried euip them nothing works ;/ 

did you start a new game after setting up your clothes? dunno if its still required but I remember doing it by instruction and it made things work...

6 hours ago, nameless701 said:

some pictures from our work...

Riften-Slavetrainer

Torturechamber,SlaveJail and FurnitureTest

So nice to see :smile:
Cannot wait for the new version, but that is not important. Take your time, I am sure the new version will have a lot cool stuff justifying any waiting time.

At least from what I read about the coming changes, I am totally thrilled :smiley:

On 3.2.2018 at 1:47 PM, nameless701 said:

some pictures from our work...

They are looking very good - looking forward to see them finished :smile:

If that location will come as an independent esp it could even more fun for other mods as well.. probably?