4 hours ago, Teddar said:

I have had the same issue. I sorted out a few potential owners by speaking to them in advance but they didnt show up. Most inconvenient! I had arranged nibbles and punch and everything !

Oh, I know mate! So rude, those potential pimps, they are! At least have the courtesy to send a letter that you won't show up or something. I'll fus-ro-dah them off a mountain, the suckers!

On ‎17‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 11:40 PM, t.ara said:

Hi,

Zaira can always use my / our stuff how he needs to have it

as best stuff for his mod together with his team! He can use it completley how he wants it,

create new mods of it, or bring it into different packages - like a "best of" together.

I would also not eject the TUFP-pack with this release 2.5 , and make it big now! SOME new "wanted" furnitures (that are not contained inside of TUFP) from zap 8.0, can be PORTED to ZEP or into BDSM-mechanics as well and you all will have the full access inside of the maria eden mod. Most of  the furnitures or "add ons" will anyway not be used by one mod and that´s not important at all.

The descision, to stay at TUF-Pack is the right descision (but not hard:-).

TUFP is also on Zaira´s server resident and could also be downloaded by his own links.

You can always use the stuff inside any (LL)-mod you like;-)

And if in future MEP get´s again a new update, then you should again take a view onto the resource-possibilities, that can be supporting this mod - nobody knows, what will be in 2 or 4 years...that  nosdregamon´s, whippin´ girl´s and my stuff found it´s way into a free mod (TUFP) and also into zap is from my position the best I could reach for this huge archive so far - and if there would not be the limitations of FNIS, I would go on-but that sadly doesn´t work. 

I´m very much far away from the opinion, that we all do need to have the same installation - simply look at all the different dependencies of mods, that conflict with each other, and for sure-the installation of LL-mods is difficult enough to do, when it please shall work without any problems!!

Please enjoy the new stuff and thanks go to

zaira and nameless for their super-team-work;-))

What is  TUFP ? What and where is norsdregannons whipping Girls ?  Couls you make a list which Framework and which mod work together and which not ?

I have flipped through this forum, and forgive me if I may have missed the answer to my issue...  But is anyone else having trouble starting anything with the latest version?  I use the quick start and I just sit in a sell.  I got to the places on my own and I can't get hired.  (shrug).

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, abcmeefg said:

I have flipped through this forum, and forgive me if I may have missed the answer to my issue...  But is anyone else having trouble starting anything with the latest version?  I use the quick start and I just sit in a sell.  I got to the places on my own and I can't get hired.  (shrug).

Do you have just quick start installed? It sounds like you are missing the main 2.1 file. You need the 2.1 file and any requirements listed under "installation" spoiler tab that you can find on the first page. Also take a look at the first steps spoiler tab as well. 

i found a major problem.

If the pimp shall whip the pc and there is no furniture around, the pc gets on her knees and the pimp whips her from behind. thats how it should be and thats how it is when a Client does the Whip Job,

iAfter tell the pc to go on her knees the pimp slides stepwise forward and through the wall.  that happens all the time, also in that pimpjob with the pc all sucking and get whipped from behind.  Note that this happens only to the pimp, a client wokrs all fine.

an old Problem that annoys very much : most of the time the follower as whore does not take her clothes on after sex.

On ‎03‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 12:23 PM, zaira said:

I would say: any.

MEP is a BDSM sandbox mod.

There is no mod communication framework - I cannot recognize for example that a TDF Player is currently offering a whore job - no chance for me

any is not compatible with me ? so no one can be used with me ?

i dont understand this sentence with tdf, i wrote (follower), not Player.

edit : Looks like i speak to myself here.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:20 AM, shiagwen said:

any is not compatible with me ? so no one can be used with me ?

i dont understand this sentence with tdf, i wrote (follower), not Player.

edit : Looks like i speak to myself here.

TDF is a separate prostitution mod made by another author. Its not needed for prostitution as Maria has a fine system on its own. 

If you want your follower to have sex with you using Maria Eden you need to ask your follower to enslave you. 

You never played ME longer then an hour .....have fun !

The follower never makes sex with the Player. look at the CK quests, follower faction, current and potential, is always =0. if you delete that condition then the follower will choose randomly one of the 17 sex types, so great getting a "masturbate," "Dance " " boobjob"....if you release the follower,  then you can choose the 17 by yourself. but you have to release her. of course only if you are in a tavern or a citystreet, not in your playerhome or anywere else.

No. TDF is necesssary for follower, because follower doing sex does not work in ME. it is fixed at the whore power clothing and the follower simply takes the clothing not on after sex in 80%. So you have to change her inventory all the time.  plus the clothing lets elder wifes and drunkards Approach, so tasty. if refused, their sandbox stops working, they stand there and will approach immediately, when clothing is taken on. for follower they will repeat and repeat even if not refused (and the clothing is taken on ).

you can Forget all These things in me, all that works is free prostitute, without pimp,, slavemaster, approaching slider to the right, payment.

ME is the only mod that offers whipping, milking, pissing, dog and horses, threesomes. thats why i am here.  not got the other 1400 scripts who do not work.

from my 9500 skyrim hours i wasted at least 1000 because of ME crashing the game.

we gotta wait for cursed loot to update I think he said and then the transition over to some things from that and zaz 7 can happen. Gonna have to please stand by for a very long time it seems. Was kinda hoping to get something before the end of the year. Skyrim is incredibly boring without maria eden mod.

12 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

we gotta wait for cursed loot to update I think he said and then the transition over to some things from that and zaz 7 can happen. Gonna have to please stand by for a very long time it seems. Was kinda hoping to get something before the end of the year. Skyrim is incredibly boring without maria eden mod.

13 hours ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

I have followed Maria for years... it seems now.  I have been hoping for an update beyond Aug18,2016 that would bring a little more consistency.  Is the mod author done with this mod, or are there plans for improvements.   

I have had high hopes for this mod...  but they are waning.

...What? Are you guys incapable of reading back a single page?

On 11/18/2017 at 6:37 AM, zaira said:

Things gonna change faster than I expect.

As you can see in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69345-zazextensionpack/?do=findComment&comment=2057582

My plans now:

Stage 1 : release MEP 2.5 alpha with tufp dependency

Stage 2 : switch from tufp to ZEP + ZAP 7

Stage 3 : (when the new DD is stable) - drop my own armor framework and switch to Devious Devices

This sounds promising, I am like many, had decided you might have given up on this mod, I am truly looking forward to and update.. I hope it will not be to much longer.. Thank you for your hard work.

Is there a way to offer "whore jobs" to your follower even if theyre not your master currently? I seem to recall that when your follower is your dom you had a dialogue option that led to a selection of things your follower would then do to you, like whip you or pee in your mouth. Also would it be possible to disable some of the "features" when having your follower as dom? Namely them taking your money or stealing your horse (all the time for me, dumb bitch just cant remember she already has a horse)

EDIT: I found out the dialog option was called "Can I do something for you?" and it only appears if youre the slave of your follower. How can i enable this dialog option at all times?

On 11/3/2017 at 7:23 PM, Reigor said:

A couple of things come to mind...

Do you have METraining and Auctions installed?

When starting a new game, usually before stuff fully loads, there will be a popup in German that lists two locations. Selecting one of those should teleport the player to one of the auction locations. 

Also, there are two action menus that you can use during the game. One is a body position menu, the other is an activity menu. In the Activity menu there is a cheating option. Selecting that will bring up another menu, one of which you can use to goto another location, like one of the auction houses.

Do you have debug options turned on in the Maria MCM menu? It needs to be turned on if you want to select what activities occur (like being sold as a slave) instead of being at the tender mercies of the mod. So you could whore yourself to an Innkeeper. Then ask her if she had a special job for you. The debug menu should come up listing all of the various activities. Look towards the bottom, being sold should be an option.

Okay, I have all the plugins loaded. Completely on a new game but i didn't get that popup message telling the two locations (which i don't see it being mentioned in the op as well). Question, how to get player sent to the auction by surrendering ? i've surrendering to any bandit i could find so many times but always ended up with whole inventory taken, player being bound and used, still i get to ask kindly "may i ask you something?".