i install maria eden on my main save but im experiencing this kind of bug where i cant modify my hotkey on open mouth also it wont work after having sex with the customer on a brothel i lose some dialogue option where i cant service any npc  do i really need this to start a new game for this functions to work?

3 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

WELL ..that indeed reset whole mcm ...but ME MCM menu still not appearing...i know new game would fix this issue ..but i 'm worried about my save..??

This probably means you need to try to fully uninstall ME from your main save, use scriptcleaner, clean the save by waiting 24 hours and saving without ME installed. Then install ME. It may still not work, because you have bits from an older ME left over and as far as I know, ME is meant to be installed on a new save for most stable results.

I no longer work on modding Skyrim and I even stopped playing it some time ago. However, I recently reinstalled the game out of a whim and decided I better check on some kinky mods that I haven't tried before.

And I was pleasantly surprised that I actually liked ME quite much. Even though there are a lot of quality mods on LL I couldn't really find a slavery mod that I like, mainly due to my personal preferences. So I didn't tried ME until recently, because it's said it was a consensual slavery mod and I'm more into more forced settings.

If I can make a request, I wish it had such an option that my pimp or owner would give (or refusing to give) me foods and drinks depending on my daily performance. I usually play with hunger mods (RND or iNeeds) so I guess it'd make the gameplay more interesting.

Also it'd be real nice if he or she could tie me to a post or put me in a cage at night, and I think it'll play along nicely with such a mod that makes inn keepers sleep at night. (I rezzed a hay bed in the basement of The Bee and Barb in my playthrough and just roleplayed like there was such a feature. I also added couple more fellow slaves/whores for the atmosphere, thanks to the excellent builder mod ME provides.)

Anyway, thanks for such a great mod and I'm looking forward to play the update when it will be released. And Merry Christmas, everyone!

9 minutes ago, Kissinger said:

There's night time bondage but not necessarily furniture sensitive.  Innkeepers can put you in devices I recall

I suppose you are referring to the plug they put on their pimps at night. It's a nice feature, but personally I prefer to be actually locked up at night for the sense of enslavement.

I also wish someone could just grab some of the tattoos from my old mod and integrate with ME, so as a pimp I would get tally marks per each service. It'd be nice if inkeepers could give me foods or punish me each night depending on the number of the marks.

Anyway, it's just random suggestions based on my own preferences, and the mod is great as it is :smile:

Testing out the training and auction through Mralki (whore is trained) and have to say i like it very much. Cell is well made, AI driven is pretty smooth and quite immersive too, i say.

Anyway, want to try all the lessons so i work from top of the list but after doing the 3rd lesson (think it was visitor rape) i didn't get the popup anymore, so player just stuck there bound and jailed. Reload, new game and same thing it always stuck after the 3rd lesson. One thing that i notice though, there is a notification that player is in debt with Mralki around 500 septims (don't know if it has something to do with it). Or is there some kind of toggle or action that player need to do to get the lesson popup back again?

I know this is still a wip, some suggestion such as adding more guard/officer, another bed for the guard (guard sleep on the same bed where player got banged by npc), restrict inventory browsing while in bound, toggle for doing lesson as completely random (slave don't get to chose right?) and most important thing is a toggle to disable any creature action (not really my cup of tea).

On 24.12.2017 at 10:18 AM, Kingpln said:

Testing out the training and auction through Mralki (whore is trained) and have to say i like it very much. Cell is well made, AI driven is pretty smooth and quite immersive too, i say.

Anyway, want to try all the lessons so i work from top of the list but after doing the 3rd lesson (think it was visitor rape) i didn't get the popup anymore, so player just stuck there bound and jailed. Reload, new game and same thing it always stuck after the 3rd lesson. One thing that i notice though, there is a notification that player is in debt with Mralki around 500 septims (don't know if it has something to do with it). Or is there some kind of toggle or action that player need to do to get the lesson popup back again?

I know this is still a wip, some suggestion such as adding more guard/officer, another bed for the guard (guard sleep on the same bed where player got banged by npc), restrict inventory browsing while in bound, toggle for doing lesson as completely random (slave don't get to chose right?) and most important thing is a toggle to disable any creature action (not really my cup of tea).

Just one question: how long did you wait for the next Training session?

There is a "pause" over night when the trainer is sleeping. I dont know the exact times, but somewhere between 8 pm and 8 am I think there were no training scenes popping up.

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

There is a "pause" over night when the trainer is sleeping. I dont know the exact times, but somewhere between 8 pm and 8 am I think there were no training scenes popping up.

it should be 1 to 3 minutes and for 12 am to 8 am theres no session so i just wait until 9 to 10

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

2 hours ago, aljustineg said:

it should be 1 to 3 minutes and for 12 am to 8 am theres no session so i just wait until 9 to 10

Guess you guys right. Got a lesson around 11 pm that finished around 1 am, no more lesson popping out after that, until 9 am. 

@zaira

What are your plans with ME's Builder?

Im a huge fan of the outfit changer and npc creater and hoped it were part of your CellBuilder Mod on Nexus, but it wasn't. 

Do you plan to update it or create a seperate Mod for that?

That would make me really happy. 

Guten Tag,

ich habe mir nicht alles durchgelesen, verzeiht mir bitte falls ich es übersah. Könnt ihr mir sagen wo ich das METraining&Auctions Plugin finde? Google führt mich immer wieder zu dieser Seite. Dann wäre noch die Sache mit der Kleidung. Ich hatte Maria Eden und Quickstart berreits einmal installiert hatte aber nie die Entsprechende Kleidung. Wo bekomme ich sie her? Gibt es dafür eine Modifikation?

Danke

2 hours ago, Aira424 said:

Guten Tag,

ich habe mir nicht alles durchgelesen, verzeiht mir bitte falls ich es übersah. Könnt ihr mir sagen wo ich das METraining&Auctions Plugin finde? Google führt mich immer wieder zu dieser Seite. Dann wäre noch die Sache mit der Kleidung. Ich hatte Maria Eden und Quickstart berreits einmal installiert hatte aber nie die Entsprechende Kleidung. Wo bekomme ich sie her? Gibt es dafür eine Modifikation?

Danke

go to the first page of this thread and click "view file" and then "download". you pick the outfits yourself in the mod's MCM by putting the outfits you want to use for each situation on your character and then saving the outfits in the mod's MCM. there are no preset outfits.

15 minutes ago, jfraser said:

go to the first page of this thread and click "view file" and then "download". you pick the outfits yourself in the mod's MCM by putting the outfits you want to use for each situation on your character and then saving the outfits in the mod's MCM. there are no preset outfits.

Danke dir, auf die Idee einfach im MCM nachzusehen war ich nicht gekommen. Und beim Downloaden dachte ich mann müsste sich diese Dateien herunterladen. Ich kann gerne versuchen hier auf englisch zu schreiben. Deutsch fällt mir allerdings leichter.

=== Installation

Hide contents
21 minutes ago, Aira424 said:

Danke dir, auf die Idee einfach im MCM nachzusehen war ich nicht gekommen. Und beim Downloaden dachte ich mann müsste sich diese Dateien herunterladen. Ich kann gerne versuchen hier auf englisch zu schreiben. Deutsch fällt mir allerdings leichter.

=== Installation

Reveal hidden contents

Google Translate seems to be doing an okay job so far. You only need these three files from Maria Eden's download:

image.png

all the other files are separate mods.

edit: that is, if you want the quick start. which i thought i remembered you saying you do. if you do use the quick start, don't use a separate alternate start mod (live another life, skyrim unbound, etc)

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

Google Translate seems to be doing an okay job so far. You only need these three files from Maria Eden's download:

image.png

all the other files are separate mods.

edit: that is, if you want the quick start. which i thought i remembered you saying you do. if you do use the quick start, don't use a separate alternate start mod (live another life, skyrim unbound, etc)

Danke ich schau mal ob jetzt alles funktioniert.

Thanks, I'll see if everything works.

1 hour ago, Aira424 said:

und wenn nicht,dann frag  eben auf deutsch....sollte kein Problem sein

ich hab ja die ganzen Auktionsspots etc erstellt,aber leider bin ich seit einem Jahr mit der nächsten ME-Versio beschäftigt...das wird komplett umgebaut

das Hauptproblem ist die Umstellung von TUFP...ZAP8 ist keine Option (fehlende keywords)...das muß Zaira machen (ich bastle nur die Gebäude)

58 minutes ago, nameless701 said:

und wenn nicht,dann frag  eben auf deutsch....sollte kein Problem sein

ich hab ja die ganzen Auktionsspots etc erstellt,aber leider bin ich seit einem Jahr mit der nächsten ME-Versio beschäftigt...das wird komplett umgebaut

das Hauptproblem ist die Umstellung von TUFP...ZAP8 ist keine Option (fehlende keywords)...das muß Zaira machen (ich bastle nur die Gebäude)

Da gibt es tatsächlich ein Problemchen. Das Spiel stürzt jetzt ab wenn ich es laden möchte. Ein neues wird erst gar nicht gestartet. Ich wollte es jetzt mal mit einer Neuinstalation der MOD versuchem. Kann man MEGA vertrauen? Da bin ich mal gespannt wie ME wird, hoffentlich komme ich damit dann schon besser zurecht. MOmentan brauche ich einfach Hilfe

Don't know why, sometimes i can't unequip certain armor or clothing since i got ME running. It always "You cannot unequip this item" which is weird that is just a backpack (body slot 46), player was not on a job or any ME quest and only way to remove it, is by dumping the item from inventory. So is there a reason about this "restriction" things ? because it starting really annoying.   

10 hours ago, Aira424 said:

I should clarify. When I said all the other items on the list were separate mods, i meant this list:

Screenshot_20171229-042255.png

8 hours ago, Aira424 said:

Da gibt es tatsächlich ein Problemchen. Das Spiel stürzt jetzt ab wenn ich es laden möchte. Ein neues wird erst gar nicht gestartet. Ich wollte es jetzt mal mit einer Neuinstalation der MOD versuchem. Kann man MEGA vertrauen? Da bin ich mal gespannt wie ME wird, hoffentlich komme ich damit dann schon besser zurecht. MOmentan brauche ich einfach Hilfe

If the game is crashing at the start, you are either missing necessary mods or you have your mods in the wrong order. If you don't use LOOT, you should. It will sort your mods and usually tell you if you are missing any that you need. TES5EDIT does a better job of showing missing dependancies - just allow it to load all mods and it will throw errors when it finds when some are missing.

On 12/29/2017 at 9:14 AM, aspirine2 said:

the marry dom process ..how to initiate it ???

You have to make dom love you. kiss dom, fuck dom through menus until it says dom loves you. Have the amulet of the goddess of marriage. The quest completed that allows marriage. then dom will have marriage option in conversation. agree to marriage and ask a specific priest to marry you. Show up for your marriage and voila your a slave wife.