11 minutes ago, Lolihunter726 said:

For some reason, my character just standing there and doing nothing. I can hear some moan and groan but my character just standing doing nothing. 
(Sorry if my English is bad)

Did you run FNIS?

Did you get any errors?

On 7/3/2019 at 2:47 AM, Crag said:

*gasp* Tweens!!!!! Been ages. How are ya?

Hi Grag,

Sorry for the late reply.  I didn't get a notification that you posted.

I'm very well.  Back to playing around with Skyrim. 

How are you?

7 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Wow awesome and smexy work Tweens! How did you do animated cock? Also that cum effect looks great, is this from new Cumshot mod?

And I want that piercings ;)

Thanks Luke.

I have been involved in a research project that has, on occasion, led me deep into the dark web.  On one of my excursions I was lucky enough to find a copy of the Havok Behavior Tool that is used for writing the behavior files.  M$ might be able to keep it off the regular web, but not the dark web.  With that, I am able to write the behavior graph for SOS for the animations.  It's the 2014 version, so I have to do some minor editing to the files; but it works.  It is actually the reason that I started modding again.   I just wish that Vector had worked with @forewhen SOS was being developed.  Vector made a big deal about not having to rely on FNIS and, iirc, was rather rude about the whole deal.  Fore was interested and he (she?  I can't help but think that @fore is female) could have added the SOS behavior to FNIS. 

Yes, that is the new Cumshot.  I must say I do rather like a couple of the settings. 

When I finally get all of my mods converted to SE then I will release them.  I had a working test version, but that was trashed with the last update that steam decided was so important that they turned on auto-update.

Thanks for the reply Tweens :)

Good to hear about new stuff with animated dick and yeah I wish Vector was more open about some things, but he's just like that (he blocked me just for asking ONCE about some textures upload which people were doing so after me asking and it was ok lol). I think Fore is a ''he'' tho haha.

And yeah I've moved to Skyrim Special months ago, it's just so much more stable for me, better FPS and all, and current ENB is almost as good as for old Skyrim, and it keeps gettin better ;)

On 7/8/2019 at 10:25 PM, Tweens said:

Hi Grag,

Sorry for the late reply.  I didn't get a notification that you posted.

I'm very well.  Back to playing around with Skyrim. 

How are you?

Good. And now better seeing you are still around and pimping out new animations. :)

Mind including oldrim version too? Some of us can't convert yet due to other mods. 

And the cock ring, a mod here on LL or something you created?

4 minutes ago, Crag said:

Good. And now better seeing you are still around and pimping out new animations. :)

Mind including oldrim version too? Some of us can't convert yet due to other mods. 

And the cock ring, a mod here on LL or something you created?

Naturally.  Everything I do is LE based, since I know the tools.  I just want to have an SE version, because I know that will be the 1st response. 

The cock ring and large nipple rings I made.  The rest comes from a mod from here that I can't find now.  I think it was made by Kendo 2 but it isn't listed in his download.  He did, however, give permission to use the assets.

3 minutes ago, Tweens said:

Naturally.  Everything I do is LE based, since I know the tools.  I just want to have an SE version, because I know that will be the 1st response. 

The cock ring and large nipple rings I made.  The rest comes from a mod from here that I can't find now.  I think it was made by Kendo 2 but it isn't listed in his download.  He did, however, give permission to use the assets.

Mind sharing the cock rings? Unless you can't due to permission. I've been searching for a cockring mod, and nothing on LL or Nexus currently exists. I suppose I could just do it myself (or try). Can't be that hard?

Here's the whole set.  See how it works.  They are craftable with ebony, gold, quick silver or steel, depending on what color.  Also orichalcum,  only because it has cum in it's name. ?

The cock rings are a bit wonky shaped to fit the genitals. 

3 hours ago, Tweens said:

Here's the whole set.  See how it works.  They are craftable with ebony, gold, quick silver or steel, depending on what color.  Also orichalcum,  only because it has cum in it's name. ?

The cock rings are a bit wonky shaped to fit the genitals. 

Jewelry_For_Men.7z 809.02 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks much.

So what prompted you creating a video of the carriage drivers? I admit, my PC has sex with all of them, but I assumed I was the only one. :)

No, you're not the only one... lol.  I have a thing for the carriage drivers.  ?  ?

But I wanted to have sex ON the carriage and not on the ground next to it.  So I made an animation to do just that.  However, getting them to use the carriage, in the right direction and without the camera getting stuck, turned out to be a monumental task.  It seems that either SexLab or Skyrim (or both) really didn't like me using the carriage marker for the location placement that would align them to the carriage.  Either they would twist in the wrong direction, or the camera would get stuck between their legs.  Also they would start and end right under the carriage, which would, on occasion, bug the driver and looked like crap.  So I had to get creative with adding markers that would start and end next to the carriage, which also ended up fixing the camera. 

I have 3 more animations planned with the second in the works now. 

12 hours ago, Tweens said:

No, you're not the only one... lol.  I have a thing for the carriage drivers.  ?  ?

But I wanted to have sex ON the carriage and not on the ground next to it.  So I made an animation to do just that.  However, getting them to use the carriage, in the right direction and without the camera getting stuck, turned out to be a monumental task.  It seems that either SexLab or Skyrim (or both) really didn't like me using the carriage marker for the location placement that would align them to the carriage.  Either they would twist in the wrong direction, or the camera would get stuck between their legs.  Also they would start and end right under the carriage, which would, on occasion, bug the driver and looked like crap.  So I had to get creative with adding markers that would start and end next to the carriage, which also ended up fixing the camera. 

I have 3 more animations planned with the second in the works now. 

3 more planned? Besides the carriage and dick slapping? OoOoOOOoo details please.

Cock Test was intended to be just a test, hence the extreme movements, but with the responses, I guess I will leave it in.  ?  I'll need to think of a better name, tho.

I have (had) 3 more carriage animations planned, but on further consideration, I have condensed it down to 2.

There is a handstand animation available that I really liked.  So I am planning on making a version of that.  Probably a 3 way.

I have been thinking about a floating animation, also probably a 3 way.  With all the magic in Skyrim, I think that levitation is a viable option. ?  I'll have to see how that works out once I begin animating.  Sometimes it seems really good in my head, yet doesn't look right in virtual reality. ?

Something that I am doing in my game is facial animating.  I have added nodes to the mouth, tongue and jaw so that I can do things like open mouth kissing and mold the mouth better for blow jobs.  Unfortunately, it isn't something that I can distribute.  It requires adding nodes to the skeleton and map (which I doubt that @Groovtama would be willing to do).  As well as a weighed head.   What I would prefer is collision detection for the mouth, but I can't run SMP on my ancient system. ?

On 7/12/2019 at 10:08 AM, Tweens said:

Cock Test was intended to be just a test, hence the extreme movements, but with the responses, I guess I will leave it in.  ?  I'll need to think of a better name, tho.

I have (had) 3 more carriage animations planned, but on further consideration, I have condensed it down to 2.

There is a handstand animation available that I really liked.  So I am planning on making a version of that.  Probably a 3 way.

I have been thinking about a floating animation, also probably a 3 way.  With all the magic in Skyrim, I think that levitation is a viable option. ?  I'll have to see how that works out once I begin animating.  Sometimes it seems really good in my head, yet doesn't look right in virtual reality. ?

Something that I am doing in my game is facial animating.  I have added nodes to the mouth, tongue and jaw so that I can do things like open mouth kissing and mold the mouth better for blow jobs.  Unfortunately, it isn't something that I can distribute.  It requires adding nodes to the skeleton and map (which I doubt that @Groovtama would be willing to do).  As well as a weighed head.   What I would prefer is collision detection for the mouth, but I can't run SMP on my ancient system. ?

Which skeleton and map? And SMP? I still run Oldrim (mostly because of a few fabris mods I love).  With the HDT Balls you gave me. The body I use is the one that comes with SOS - so pretty basic to me.

I have somewhat achieved open mouth kissing by setting facials expressions in SL. Not the best solution, but not horrible. I might give SMP a try with some armor and hair. Just to see. The hair would be nice, but does it react to wind or does it just randomly flop around?

17 minutes ago, Crag said:

Which skeleton and map? And SMP?

The XPMSE skeleton that we all use.  In order to be usable, nodes (bones) have to be added to the skeleton.nif.  In order for the nodes to be used in an animation, they have to be added to the skeleton map (skeleton.hkx). 

Yeah, SMP.  HDT isn't real good with collisions which is probably the reason that Hydrogen decided to move to SMP.  CBP looks promising; but it looks like new nodes can't be added by the modder.  I only took a cursory glance through the page, so I could be wrong.  Also it is only for SE (and VR). 

I just think it would be nice if the mouth reacted to the penis so that it would mold to different sizes.  With SMP that looks to be possible; but, like I said, I can't run SMP.

@Tweens sorry to bother you, as it is slightly off topic, but that mod you shared here with the jewelry.... I can use the cockring, but anything else I try to equip crashes my game to desktop.... Is that because I'm using SE, or is it because I'm missing a prerequisite?

Love the animations, by the way, couldn't play my modded skyrim without them!!!

43 minutes ago, Kavhas said:

@Tweens sorry to bother you, as it is slightly off topic, but that mod you shared here with the jewelry.... I can use the cockring, but anything else I try to equip crashes my game to desktop.... Is that because I'm using SE, or is it because I'm missing a prerequisite?

Love the animations, by the way, couldn't play my modded skyrim without them!!!

They are for LE and it's probably the textures.  To use it in SE, the esp needs to be opened and saved in the Creation Kit SE, the meshes need to be run through Nif Optimizer, and the textures changed to BT7 with the texconvert that comes with the CK. 

8 minutes ago, Kavhas said:

@Tweens As a relative noob, I must say that sounds a lot like magic.... but I shall make it a quest, and will try to find out how to do these things! Thanks for the info!

Hang on a bit.  I know the problem.  (sigh) This is what I was trying to avoid.  ?